The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

The Sith Order RP - Page 2 MMforumlogo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

The Sith Order RP - Page 2 MMforumlogo
The Sith Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» This Place
The Sith Order RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 15:30 by Blackhalos99

» New to the Site? Post here
The Sith Order RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 05:13 by SOVIETxGAMER

» Farewell
The Sith Order RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 22:22 by DaBigestBob

» Concerning The Fatal Alliance (MASTERS AND DARTHS READ)
The Sith Order RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 20:59 by Regret

» Service Academy Nomination
The Sith Order RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 03:34 by DaBigestBob

» Charter of the Imperial Senate
The Sith Order RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 21:23 by DaBigestBob

» Skyrim Based Rp
The Sith Order RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 22:55 by Demetreus

» The Sith Order RP
The Sith Order RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 19:57 by Guest

» Darth Diabolus
The Sith Order RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 03:17 by xFrozen Eclipse

Gallery

The Sith Order RP - Page 2 Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 40 on December 26th 2022, 23:34

The Sith Order RP

+3
DaBigestBob
Agent Shadow
Goldenbudda21
7 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Sith Order RP - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sith Order RP

Post by Guest April 17th 2013, 15:49

Chapter 5: More Questions than Answers
Character: Ariel Sol
Setting: Rebel Cruiser, Ysalamiri Cage.

"Okay who are you? Who sent you? How did you know to find any part of the rebel fleet? Why did you attack our sister ship? What is your purpose in finding us?" The Miraluka said, in attempt to intimidate her. She had other things to fear, however.

But she had no choice, no voice. She had been born for this, it had been decided. And... the everlasting death that was promised to her for failure. Ariel only tasted a fraction of the Fanged God's fury, yet it almost killed her, at least she hoped it would've.

Back to the present, though. She had to let it go for now, even however impossible it seemed.

"You think idle threats and intimidation will scare me, ignorant Jedi? You are live right now because I let you." She spat back at him. "I came here willingly, only because the price of failure is too great."

She could see his expression chance to both confusing and anger, both very unlike what Jedi should be.

Ariel sighed, she didn't want to do this but she had no choice. "I'm here for you, Miraluka. Now that you're here...." She bowed her head to him, "I am yours to command, master."

Master.... a word so sour, so... disgusting. At least she could hide the bitterness in her sweet voice, but that still did nothing to stop it in the inside. She wanted nothing but to kill him and leave this place forever, yet like a caged animal she could not. She was trapped, every move not her own.

She was.... defeated, a failure in her own right.

Ariel hoped that he would kill her, but she knew the Fanged God would never allow that. There would be no escape, the coming storm would cleanse the universe. And She? She would help it happen...

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow April 17th 2013, 17:18

Alassa Dy
Felucia

Alassa began her morning by stretching. It was important to remain limber when training. She left the ship, bathed in one of the few freshwater pools on the planet, then put on her sith warrior armor and finally her robe. She looked in the mirror.
Staring into her own eyes often brought her a pleasant peace of mind.
That she was still Alyssa.
That she was still alive.
Content, she pulled her hood up and disembarked the ship.

The Felucia jungle was a vast, wild place. Thousands of kilometers of unexplored wilderness laid before her eyes.
This was her training grounds.
She took a deep breath and focused her mind, just like Zamorak taught her. She focused on something she hated, to fuel her strength. The replay in her mind of the assassins were as clear as the jungle ahead of her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Master, don't listen to them!" she pleaded. Zamorak only looked onwards at her and her captor, his lightsaber humming with it's unstable crimson blades. He dropped the assassin he was force choking.

"My patience is running out, Zamorak. Drop the weapon or she dies!" The assassin growled. He pushed the lightsaber so it barely touched her, and she tried to hide her pain but the tears were already flowing.

"ENOUGH!" Zamorak roared. He deactivated his lightsaber and dropped it on the ground. "I surrender, now let go of her."
"Zamorak, have you forgotten?" The other assassin said, "Sith don't surrender."

The crimson blade bursted through Zamorak's chest, but he only sneered before falling down.

"NO!" Alassa screamed, and with all the power she could muster she force repulsed her captor, and sent him flying into a giant mushroom. She ran over to Zamorak's body and turned him over and cradled his lifeless body in her arms.

"Master... Zamorak... No no no..." She sobbed.
The assassin that was blown back walked over and stood by their ship, where the other assassin was waiting.

"What shall we do with the girl?" One asked the other. He contemplated this for a moment. If a barely trained apprentice was powerful enough to force repulse a Sith Assassin, who knew what she was capable of. And he already lost two men. Oblivion would not be pleased should he not return at all, or worse yet, return alone.

"We leave her here. Without General Zamorak to protect her, the planet will kill her for us." He said, boarding the ship. Before he did, he used the force to pull Zamorak's lightsaber to him, to give to Oblivion.

"Do not tell Oblivion of her presence here. Zamorak was the only one. Understood?"

The other assassin nodded and began to follow, but stopped when Alassa spoke up.

"What is your name." She said, in a dangerous tone.

"Mykaile. Why?" He asked. The ships engines started up.

"Because one day, when I am stronger, I will find you. Hunt you down to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. And I will kill you."

The assassin looked into her eyes. He saw a hatred that seemed to burn his very soul. Feeling uncomfortable, he turned away and entered the ship, and they flew off, leaving the girl weeping over her masters dead body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She opened her eyes, now filled with hatred, and (using the force to boost her,) jumped into the jungle.
Agent Shadow
Agent Shadow
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 4219

Character sheet
Name: Alassa Di
Rank/Position: N/A
Faction: N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 April 17th 2013, 18:22

Chapter 2: The Unknown Lady (Part 2)
Character: Xentaas Krexin
Setting: Rebel Cruiser

"I'm here for you, Miraluka. Now that you're here...." She bowed her head to him, "I am yours to command, master."

"What is the meaning of these words?" Xentaas cried feeling as if she were trying some devious plot. "What do you mean 'Now that you're here?'" but the woman wouldn't answer him. "I know not your name and you call me Master as if I am such..." Xentaas tensed. "If you will not answer me, and you will not explain these actions, I have no choice but to keep you here. I cannot put myself and my men in danger. You will rot right where you sit until you decide to talk."

Xentaas got up from the table, "Signal a guard when you are ready to explain your words." Then he stormed out closing the door behind him. He turned to the two guards, "She will signal you when she is ready. Until then, she is on bread and water." Xentaas was furious with her words. So mad, so confused, he let his strength show...

Inside the room, Xentaas' fury had warped the metal table at which they sat and had loosened the lady's bindings...
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Level : 5755
Orange Lion Award Won the Challenge!

Character sheet
Name: Xentaas Krexin
Rank/Position: Admiral
Faction: Rebel Alliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 17th 2013, 18:28

Ram’ser looked at the forsaken planet with disgust. A typical cess-pit of criminal scum common to this part of the galaxy. This did not surprise him as the planet was under the rule of the Hutts now. They would be teeming with activity when that bounty came up for grabs. As he drew close to the planet he was contacted by Shadaa ATC.

“Unidentified vessel, why are you approaching this planet?” ATC said

“I have been hired to hunt down a rogue Imperial agent that has landed on your planet aruetiise.”

“Oh, him. He landed he just about a week ago. Got a place in the Delasida Sector. Crafty little bastard. Took out an entire patrol just for asking to see his ID.”

“Sounds like I am going to have a fun time.”

“If you say so, you are cleared for landing merc.”

He headed straight for the designated area to land and changed into civvie clothes for a little recon. He only brought his verp, vibroblade, a chain, and his comm pad with him. Nothing flashy, just enough to protect himself incase he got into a fight.

~Delasida Sector~

Jai walked around the sector aimlessly looking for escape routes and the agents building complex. He made notes on his comm pad about all of this. He wasn’t paying attention until someone bumped into him.

“Sorry, I wasn’t looking infront of me, are you okay?” Jai asked

As soon as he said it he saw who he bumped into: his Target. The agent was about 5”10 and 170lbs from the look of him. He didn’t even realize he just got knocked down by his soon to be captor.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” he said as Jai hauled him to his feet “Say you aren’t from around here are you?”

“You have good logic my friend, I am here looking for a “friend” of mine.”

“Well I hope you find them, good day to you.”

The agent walked off not knowing he was being tailed by Jai. Ram’ser had to applaud him as he took necessary precautions to avoid followers and he almost lost him a couple of times. He noted where the agent went inside and didn’t come out as a residence. He would come back later to make the capture. Right now he had to re-organize his data and prepare for a sweet bonus.

He donned his armour and thought in his mind after his HUD activated: "Oya! The hunt begins!".

Last edited by Snowtrooper on April 22nd 2013, 21:24; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 17th 2013, 22:11

Chapter 6: Impending Storm
Setting: Rebel Cruiser, Ysalamiri Cage.

In the Miraluka's rage, he loosened her bindings. Although she could not tell if it was on purpose or not. If it was some form of test, or maybe something more... A trap? Her curiosity consumed her, however. It was one of he drawbacks, she's always been curious, even in light of recent events.

Ariel would find out then, she whistled a soothing tune into the room. A faint purring returned from the room, and from thin air her wyrwulf uncloaked. She was a six-legged canine with a fierce loyalty to her, it was surprising she didn't attack the Jedi when he was there, but she had discipline. Ariel called her Cerberus, her little hell hound.

Cerberus walked over to her and nuzzled Ariel with her fluffy head and curled up besides her, purring consistently. Ariel slipped her hands out of the opened braces and petted Cerberus gently, she was all Ariel had.

Cerberus held up two of her hands, in them where her Lightsabers. How she got them from the Jedi was a mystery, but such was her little wyrwulf.

She slipped out of her other bindings with ease, now the question now is what to do. She still had no idea what she should, wait, yes she did. The real question was if she wanted to.

No, she wanted to kill these soldiers and leave this ship. Her body yearned for a new kill, fresh blood. She needed it, now more than ever. Anger swelled through her body, lust for a kill.

Her hands felt her Lightsabers, her thumbs activating them. Instinct took over she ran towards the door, slicing the door open in a dash of light. Her power came back in an instant, time slowed as the trooper's skulls collapsed into itself resulting in a bloody explosion of their heads. Another guard would be caught in her wrath, a female human. So young, so innocent, yet none of it mattered as Ariel's Lightsaber punctured her body and lifted her up. She tried to scream, but Ariel didn't give her the time. With a blinding speed, she decapitated the human.

Her head rolled down the hall, saving the pained and surprised expression she had died with. Ariel felt a weight lifted from her being, her bloodlust satisfied for now. As sirens wailed, she used her powers to disappear from sight and the force itself, walking past her would be captors again. It all lead her to the Miraluka's chambers, and she was not surprised to what she saw. The miraluka was sitting in it's center, meditating, feeling around with the force to find her, but she could tell he already knew where she was.

Ariel closed the chamber entrance and released her cloaks, both Lightsabers shut down. She walked towards him, stopping a small distance away from him. "You may not admit to yourself what you are, but I know. You can hide from it all you want but you can never escape it, Jedi." She said with a sour emphasis on Jedi. "You are what prophets come and gone have foreseen, the conqueror and destroyer of the galaxy."

"Embrace your power, become it, and only then can you fully realize who you are." Ariel finished. The words seemed so familiar yet alien, like it were not her own, yet she spoke them all the same. Their meaning resembling something lost to her or even never happened. It couldn't be explained but it happened. She kneeled and bowed to her Miraluka master.

"Shed you chains and be free." She whispered, this was more to herself for she knew it's true meaning.

To become Sith...

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 April 17th 2013, 22:48

Chapter 3: The Escape

Xentaas sat in his room, meditating, feeling the ship and all who were on it. HE focused much of his energy on the cell where the woman was being held. HE felt a waver in the Force. He watched as he saw what his anger caused, the bindings had been loosened in his anger...not something he had planned. But for now, he would wait to see what would happen.

He watched as this strange creature appeared bearing the lightsabers he had removed from the woman in his mouth. He had left the sabers in the room, he really wasn't sure why he did, but something told him to. He watched as she sliced through the door and killed the troops standing guard. Then, she vanished from his Force Sight. This didn't surprise him, he knew she had this ability, but all the while his anger was growing.

As time went by he stayed put, he knew where the lady was heading...to him. And as time elapsed, her gift was beginning to fade, her gift was one that came and went, she couldn't hold the invisibility for too long. The door opened, he knew she was there because he could sense her.

"You may not admit to yourself what you are, but I know. You can hide from it all you want but you can never escape it, Jedi." She paused. Her nosed turned up at her own words. "You are what prophets come and gone have foreseen, the conqueror and destroyer of the galaxy."

"Embrace your power, become it, and only then can you fully realize who you are." Then, the woman knelt before him. "Shed you chains and be free." She whispered. "To become Sith."

Sith.... The word echoed in his head, holding much meaning, but none at the same time. HE was not around for the time of the sick teachings of the Sith. And truthfully, the emperor had done nothing to him...but he was taught what Sith could do. And with her words, he grew angry.

In the blink of an eye, he Force grabbed her and pinned her to the wall. She was struggling hard to get free but it was to no avail, she was not as strong as he was in the Force. She hadn't ever even faced someone so strong in the Force. Then, Xentaas released her.

Her face was already pale purple from her lack of oxygen, and around her neck, a red ring...A Force choke doesn't leave a mark. She thought. He is so strong in the Force, his Force power leaves a physical mark... She truly understood the gravity of the power this Miraluka might possess.

"Before I even speak to you, I must know your name..." Xentaas felt very bad for his loss of control...
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob April 17th 2013, 23:59

Bastion

327th Imperial Fleet

Darth Oblivion stood aboard his flagship, an Imperial Super Star Destroyer The Pride of the Darkside (2.0) over position of Bastion an Imperial Fortress world. He was witnessing several things today the first of which would be the testing of a new planetary defense grid system that will be emplaced upon all Imperial Core worlds and important bulwarks throughout the rest of the galaxy such as Taris.

The Op-for which was played by a small fleet of mock enemy ships approached the planet of Bastion when all of a sudden they were disabled by an ion pulse and the ships not containing any personnel were immediately disintegrated in a volley of blasts from the planet's surface. Combining the rebel's ion canon with the hyper-velocity gun seemed to be highly effective and very accurate. This will make it really difficult to siege planets with this system along with being augmented by a Golan battle station unstoppable.

Oblivion looked at the Imperial Moff incharge of this project and gave him a promotion to a Grand Moff and was immediately placed in charge of seeking out other genius defense systems for his worlds incase if any foreign threat was to begin.

Oblivion walked down to the hangers where a contingent of Royal Guard stood around his Sith Fury to ensure no one tampered or got near to the vessel. They were trained to kill anyone in sight no matter what unless the Emperor cleared them for a specific occasion. They could not be bribed and could not be swayed for they were one with the Emperor until they grew too old for active service.

They were even trained to take on Sith and Jedi alike and this small contingent was the slightest bit enough to be able to take on the Shadow Hand of the Empire incase he might try a coup d'etat. (It seems to run in the Sith way). If they could take on the Shadow Hand of the Empire then they should be feared for he is the 2nd most powerful individual in the galaxy.

Once he got onboard the Fury they flew straight toward a special operations base on the planet's surface.

"This is Bastion Command calling for callsign verification over"

"This is callsign Immortal with verification code Lima Foxtrot niner Drommund Villa"

"My lord you honor us with your presence docking codes forwarded with coordinates of your landing zone."

Another group of Royal Guard stood at attention at the landing zone to clear it of any possible threat. The Emperor saluted the officers at place and stated.

"Officers I know you have been training the finest soldiers that even surpass the elite outfit of the ordinary Stormtrooper. The goal of this is to allow for more fine tuned special operations in hotspots that have been stretched too thin as of late.

A Colonel replied, "Sir, the Nova Trooper project has been quite successful and are awaiting deployment.

"Excellent, now where can I see these fine soldiers?"

"Right this way my lord"
DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Level : 7010
Orange Lion Award Orange Lion Award

Character sheet
Name: Darth Oblivion
Rank/Position: Dark Lord of the Sith
Faction: The Galactic Sith Empire

http://www.dark-sith-order.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 18th 2013, 00:09

Chapter 7: White Ghost
Setting: Rebel Cruiser, Meditation Chamber.

Her throat screamed in pain, air and blood using to and through it. It took a great effort to stand gain, her body ached.

"Before I even speak to you, I must know your name..." The Miraluka said, his voice wavering due to his loss of control.

Her name... Was it strange that she didn't know which one she was anymore? She had been Valeria from birth, Demoan at the end, Bithani in the Nightsisters, Golan as a Bounty Hunter, and Shadow hunter as an assassin. The question is, who was she now?

Then name Anya appeared in her head, but why? She knew not this name yet it was so familiar, so close.

She waved off these alien thoughts as she decided to become anew again, be reborn. But no names came to her, a representation of what she really was, nothing.

Wait, no... In that very instant she knew, the name of her mother, Bastilla.

"My name's Bastilla, and I am your servant." She said, kneeling down again. Deep down, she readied for another strike, but hoped it would never come. Her anger consumed her, but she maintained her position. If she had to, she would become what she sought to destroy, a Sith.

Last edited by Blackhalos99 on April 18th 2013, 10:26; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 18th 2013, 00:27

Name: Kyramud Atin
Planet: Nal Hutta
Act: 1
Chapter 3: Ugly Creatures

This room was MASSIVE, the Hutts really have quite a taste in style.

As I looked around I saw quite a few "fellow" hunters that must have also been selected for................. whatever is going on. We didn't have to wait for long. The Hutts slimed they're way out of the doors and on to the stage. Then one of their slaves walked out and began to translate.

"Bounty Hunters!, you have been called for one of most important jobs of your career! The Hutts and Black Sun will soon meet in level 1313 on Coruscant, but we have reason to believe that they are trying to get a upper hand. Your task is to each hunt a possible Black Sun agent. Go speak to your sponsor.

-Zirchros The Hutts Palaces-

As I walked into the main camber, all he patrons all went quiet. What was going on?
As I stood in the center of the room. That old Hutt just gurgled and sent his guards to clear the room.

After everyone left, He began to speech.
[] Hutteses

[We have a possible Black Sun Sleemo on the moon of Nar Shaddra, he is posing as a Death Stick dealer but he his gathering information on our affairs. Go and Eliminate him]

I nodded, but as I turn to leave......

[We have all the information you need and will provide you transport[

Now this is new, I thought

"Why the special treatment?"

[The situation calls for, special allowances my boy now go! Bring back his head and you will be paid]

Thats all he needed to say.

-Nar Shaddar-

Damn cheap Hutts, I was expecting my own ship not some cheap ride in a cargo ship. Bah, Just because of this I'm doubling my prices, hell Im a Mandalorian for crying out loud!

I slumped back against the wall, I was looking at the data pad they had provide me. I couldn't help but re read it over and over again.

Possible Black Sun Agent
Sullustan
Black Flight suit

What going on here? Why are the Hutts so afraid of Black Sun? Well it won't matter, as soon as he shows I blow his lithe head off, then get paid!

Then my HUD a lit up at some movement to were I had monitoring. I pulled up a better image...... yea that was him. He was talking to some human male. I don't know who that is but he not my problem..... as long as he didn't get in my way. I set up my sniper rifle and got it primed right on my target.

I inhaled, lined up my sights, then I pulled the trigger. I barley heard a noise as the blaster bolt stuck the Sullustan in the head and he fell limped. His friend bolted quick, he might need a change of clothes now.

It was a clean kill, all the training I did has paid off. I still need to get my proof. It shouldn't take long. I recalled my probe and I started to walk to the body.

Last edited by Willthekilla5 on April 18th 2013, 00:39; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow April 18th 2013, 00:30

Alassa Dy
Felucia

She felt her rage building as she sliced down the Felucians attacking her. While training she entered the tribe lands of a particularly territorial group of Felucians, and they began attacking her. Just what she wanted.

She relished each kill, fighting with unbelievable force. Even though they were force sensitive and could parry her lightsaber strikes with their weapons, they still stood no chance. The years of her Vaapad training were more than a match for the Felucians. Yet, they still kept coming.

Rather than grow tired, each kill only fueled her, making her fight more viciously.
That's when she began to get sick.

It was something she never experienced before. There was something inside of her that felt like it was going to burst out of her. She kept fighting, and the feeling got worse. She wanted to flee, but there was too many of them.

Zamorak wouldn't let me flee.

Just when she thought of Zamorak, and the assassins, she lost all control.

"DIE!!!" She screamed, and jumped in the air and let off a Force Repulse, one of the most powerful she ever released. It was as if the sheer strength of the attack tore a hole through the Force itself. As it passed through the Felucians, they simply dissolved into dust, their very being utterly decimated.

She hit the ground on her knees, and started to gasp for air. She felt sick to her stomach, and she looked up to see the aftermath. The remaining Felucians scattered, horrified at the demon before them. She was confused.

"Master... what just happened...?" She said out loud, wishing there was an answer. A confused Alassa walked away.

She walked to where she buried Zamorak. Nothing intricate, but a stone tomb she built where he was buried, and she carved his Crest into the stone with her lightsaber. Alassa often came here when she felt troubled.

She stood by the tomb and knelt, out of respect. No words, no thoughts.

She returned to the ship, and went into her room. She sat on her bed, and began to meditate, to focus her thoughts. Often, while she was in deep meditation, other objects unbound would float in the room with her. She tried to focus her powers, to calm her emotions. But she was at conflict.

YOU LET HIM DIE A voice said, haunting her

I did not!

Wrong. You did and you know it. You just let those men walk away. You are weak, you will never be strong! YOU LET ZAMORAK DIE!

"I DID NOT!" She screamed, and everything in her room came crashing down. The sudden reaction startled her, and she started to cry.

"I did not... I did not..." She whispered to herself. She got up and paced in the room to calm her down. She walked down the halls, and noticed Zamorak's door.

Since his death, she dared not to enter the room. Even before then, it was off limits to her, because it was his private thinking quarters. Curiosity got the better of her, and she opened the door. It slid open, and she took a step inside, and the lights turned on. It was dark, and lacked a bed. Instead, there was a mat in the middle where he once meditated. In the corner, there were an assortment of weapons on the walls. Blasters, swords, things even she couldn't put a name on. In the other, there were several inactive robots she didn't recognise. She walked over to them and blew the dust off, revealing the lettering IG-100 donned on the armor plating. There were 5 total.

In the middle of his mat, laid an object she was unfamiliar with. She walked over and picked up the odd object. It was shaped like a pyramid. She was unsure what it was nor what it did. She walked back into her room and put it on her bed, and she sat across from it, pondering her thoughts for a while.
Agent Shadow
Agent Shadow
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 18th 2013, 00:32

Later that day

Location: Nar Shadaa, aboard the Prudii Galaar (Shadow Hawk in basic)

Aboard his Firespray Jai was going over the intel collected today. Lots of areas to post up Sniping, however there are lots of alleyways for him to duck into. Guess I am going to have to modify my verp for shorter ranges. Glad I brought my maintenance kit along with all of the attachments.

Jai remade his verp to have a suppressor, fore grip, and a red dot sight. He tested his gauntlet vibroblade by ejecting it over and over until he was satisfied it would not jam. He double checked his crushgaunts by seeing if they could snap a bantha spine, *crack* yep those work. He set up his plan of attack, he would wait until nightfall when less people were out and he would sneak through the window in his target’s room and stun him with a PEP laser fired from his verp. Subdue him with beskar restraints and lock him up in the Prudii-Galaar and make haste for Imperial City. It sounded easy enough but he didn’t know that the entire mission was about to be accelerated.

His comm buzzed, it was Chir.

“Jai you have to move now!” He sounded frantic

“Chir you have never needed your credits that badly. Can’t it wait?”

“Jai someone just killed your targets mercenary contact. He is getting ready to jump worlds.”

“Firefek , thanks for the info Chir. I’m going right now.”

Ram’ser donned his armour the fastest he has ever done before, slamming his helmet into place in frustration. He ran a quick diagnostic check to make sure his armour was running perfectly fine. Green lights across the board. Time to nail this hut’uun and get the payout before anything else goes wrong on this mission.

~Outside Imperial Agent Residence~

The plan was going to hell. Some di’kut had spooked the target and now everything had to be re-done on the go. He went up to the agent’s door and thought to himself: “Let’s try being the nice guy.”. He knocked on the door as he checked to make sure nobody was watching. The door opened and he received a couple of blaster bolts to his chest plate.

Ram’ser yelled into the residence: “I guess your not going to come quietly are you?”

Jai stacked up on the side of the door and tossed a smoke grenade inside coupled with a flash-bang as he switched to infra red on his visor. He rushed into the apartment searching for the Agents heat source. Nothing. This guy knew what he was doing. Jai switched to Pulse vision to see through the rest of the interference. His target had bailed into the next room over. He kicked down the door and grabbed the Agent’s gun and crushed it to dust with his gauntlets. He picked up the agent and broke his arm. The agent screamed with pain as his bone popped out of his shirt. In order to shut him up, Jai gave him a Keldabe Kiss which immediately knocked him out. He set a remote detonator up to make sure it only took out that apartment and left with his catch over his shoulder.

He threw the unconscious agent into a holding cell but not before slapping beskar restraints on him. As he took off his helmet, shaking the sweat out of his hair he smirked as he hit the detonator at witnessed a brilliant explosion. He rose up out of Hutt space and set a course for the nearest Imperial base.

Last edited by Snowtrooper on April 22nd 2013, 21:25; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 April 18th 2013, 14:51

Chapter 4: Bastilla

Xentaas pondered her words,"Bastilla...im sorry." Bastilla was confused and surprised. "I apologize for harming you. Sometimes my anger can get the best of me, it is not the way of the Jedi, but sometimes the way of the Jedi seems somewhat hazy. The old laws no longer apply, our masters, gone...our teachings, gone. Now, a Jedi must learn for himself, teach himself, and it can be difficult when succumbing is so much easier. So, forgive me for my outbursts.'
"Now, if this is the path you are choosing, as a servant, then you will also accept your punishment for your crimes. You are to be administered 20 lashes, and branded on your left shoulder so that all know you murdered men in cold blood. Once you have accepted this, you will be forgiven of your crimes and welcomed in.'
"Another thing, I am not your master. If you choose to do so, you may join my team, fighting along other soldiers and under my command. I do not know what you may be used to, but I am no ones master, I treat my men with respect and they give it in return. I treat my men with kindness and give it in return. To my men, I offer friendship and security, to you I offer the same, with the condition that you do not abuse my gifts not take them for granted."

Then, five men entered the room. "These are my men, Bastilla." Xentaas went down the row. "Roreck Greyson, master sniper and expert tactician. Henry Erkston, master bomb builder and explosives technician. Cody Rainwater, heavy weapons expert and unarmed combat specialist. Flounder Benwater, vehicle specialist and engineer. And Grunt, extreme combat specialist and language technician." Bastilla looked at the men, they were exactly alike, obviously clones. The only difference was the line that stretched from their hair line, over their left eye and then down their cheek. Each was a different color: Ref, blue, green, yellow, and orange. The black armor they wore were replicas of stormtrooper armor with accents the color of the strip on their faces.

"Men, this is Bastilla. She has requested to join our team. She may do so, if she accepts her punishment for her crimes against our fleet. Grunt, step forward." The clone on the end stepped forward, "Retrieve the bullwhip." Grunt grunted and then got the leather strip. "Bastilla, your punishment is 20 lashes and branding, Grunt will administer the punishment, do you accept?"
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 18th 2013, 15:00

Planet: Nar Shaddaa
Chapter 4: New Horizons, Opportunities, and Payouts.

This was almost too easy, well almost I forgot my hunting viroblade so I'm stuck using my wrist blade, and not a easy feat. I moved the body out of sight before it was seen. Finally, I got his head free from the spinal cord. I threw it in the sack and tied it up. I would have to amit I never like the idea of beheading, but its what the Hutts wanted. I stood up and observed my handy work. Quite a mess, just another thing I have to work on.

-BANG-

I was pushed of my feet and I dropped the bag.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?"

I ran to the door and saw what was going on. A large billow of smoke raised above the city. When I saw this 2 things ran through my mind. 1. Get Off of Nar Shaddaa, 2. Was this Black Suns doing?

-5 hours later-

Only a few of the other bounty hunters came back. I had heard stories that they were killed. Like I cared, if they have tiny Sullustese to work for them they are not much of a threat. I walked back into the Palace of Zirchros The Hutt and threw the bag at his stage.

The slimy Hutt just smiled, and shooed everyone way.

[You did a good job my boy! You know your staring to be my favorite Bounty Hunter]

Well, you have a real Mandalorian here! Of course I'm the best!

The Hutt laughed

[Indeed your on your way, now about your payment, you are owed........ 500,000 credits]

My jaw dropped, I never took a job that paid that much before! I could finally buy the starship I have been looking at.

[Now my boy, its time for the next job]

[You will accompany me to Coruscant and be my personal bodyguard and Assassin. If i live through this i will pay you 2,000,000 credits. Go get the rest of your gear. We leave in a few hours.]

I was startled, so much ....... Money. I left the palaces and ran to my hovel. I got everything i could. This was start of a new era!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 18th 2013, 17:15

-Aboard the Executor Class Destroyer "Mortician"
-Orbiting Courascant.

--Currently 11 ABY
"0 Hour"
-----------------------------------

The force was in great disarray, that much he could tell. The simultaneous slaying of so many Jedi and force sensitives left a void in the current of the force.

He shook his head in silence. It was sad to see so much potential go to waste, the Jedi could have joined us, but instead they would waste what limited ability they possessed.

He went through several checkpoint and elevators just to reach the detainment level which contained his most honored...guest.

"Interrogation team 3, to cell block D. Bring a terror droid or two." Rius announced into his mask's communicator.

After passing through one more checkpoint he finally reached the cell block he was looking for. The interrogation team he called for was already on station, dressed in black robes with strange and frightening masks. They each carried a large pouch which contained the tools of their trade.

Rius stepped to one and said, "I need your team on standby, after I speak to him you can do as you please. Have the terror droids ready."

The spook nodded his head and went to advise his commanding officer.

Rius flexed his hands and he waved a few fingers at the thrice reinforced cell door and entered the containment habitation. The door closed behind him with a smooth sound.

It was sparse, grey and oppressing. The standard cell type for "special" individuals.

A brown robed figure was sitting on the bunk. The Jedi was a male Human, that much the preliminary reports told him. His robe was scorched and torn.

He had a moderate build, black hair and blue eyes. He wore a scowl.

He was unshackled as per Rius' orders. He loved the added dread that a captive feels when he is unchained and at the mercy of his captors.

"I won't say a word." said the Jedi in a defiant and proud voice.

"I know you wont, in fact I was counting on it. I just need you listen."

The Jedi raised his head and showed eyes that held flames. His eyes glowed with hate and scorn.

"I will not listen to the lies and heresy that you will try to feed me."

"No my friend, I will not try to deceive you, but try to enlighten you."

Rius took a moments pause, then said, "Why do you fight against us?"

The Jedi held his face in a display of false calm and cold contempt.

"We know your kind as the evil that poisons the minds of sentients and preform orgies of endless bloodshed. We stand as a bulwark against your vile nature. I am a guardian of the sentients of this galaxy."

Rius nodded and responded, "Why fight for someone that would throw you in front of a blaster shot with out a second thought if it bought them a few moments more of their pathetic existence."

Rius almost spat out the word "pathetic" putting emphasis on the word.

"Why fight for the morality complex that is your order. Those who would deny you the fruits of your individual labor. The Republic you want to return will tell you that your sweat belongs to the poor. The Jedi order says that your sweat belongs to everyone. The Imperials said that your hard work belongs to the government."

Silence filled the room after that last statement. The Jedi shifted uncomfortably on the bunk. "So your telling me the Sith would allow me to capitalize on my own labor."

Now to employ a method of persuasion Rius has perfected over the years now that he sown a see of doubt in the Jedi's mind. He called upon his own horrid past and picked out voices and images and sent them upon the Jedi. The images would appear as visions of events to past and future and the voices would whisper to him about his own past. Pestering him about his doubts and regrets.

In the wide open range of the galaxy the body is usually the more valued component of a sentient. But in Rius' area of expertise the mind is the only thing worth while. In his domain the mind is it's own jailer or liberator.

Rius smiled under his helmet, "Of course. Not only that, but we will assist you on your journey to become something so much greater. Just submit to us. Lord Oblivion will show you your true potential."

"No!", the Jedi barked. I will not join those I swore to destroy. I will stay true to my oath." He held his head in his hands, covering his ears as of to try and keep the insidious whispers out if his head.

Rius chuckled, "I just told you one option you have. You still have the option to undergo incredibly invasive interrogation techniques I have been developing. My offer still stands."

The young man's mind is racing, thought Rius. Poor boy is fighting to keep his mind in one piece and trying to ignore the vile whispers and twisted visions.

"I salvaged your life pod from the wreckage of the ambush. My fellow Sith would not have showed so much compassion ,but do not take my mercy for weakness. You still owe me your life as I saved you from an eternity of floating through the aether. Wether I reap it now in a flurry of blood or tissue is all up to you. Choose for I have many other matters to attend to."

The gears in the young man's mind were whirring and turning ever so quickly. Rius frowned under his helmet, the fear and frustration emanating from the Jedi was sickening. Some of his compatriots would have gotten drunk off the scent of desperation, but not Rius. He got his strength from inside himself not without.

Rius turned around and walked towards the cell door. "It's a pity, I thought I could mould you into something more than you are now. The terror team could use another prisoner to mutilate."

Rius' final statement finally made the man snap. He put his face in his hands and wept. "Yes I will join you. Please just stop... my mind is at a breaking point. Stop the whispers, stop the voices!"

Still facing the cell's door, Rius responded, "Now that you have chosen to join us, we still need the information that you possess. It will cause excruciating pain, but if you survive, then you will be worthy of joining the Sith."

The Jedi screamed. "No, you spewed lies. You said you would keep me alive!"

"Yes I know. You will survive the interrogation, just not your psyche. You will become one of us. Just remember your life is ever linked to me and through me to your new Order."

With that final statement Rius walked out of the cell. He turned to the waiting interrogation team.

"He is at the point of definite mailability. His mind and morals are askew. Rip out what you need from his mind..." After a pause Rius added in "And give him a sedative when your done. He has been through enough. No need to torture him after that, his mind will be his own tormentor."

Rius turned from the interrogation team and made his way to the Mortician's bridge. He needed to check on the ship's status.

On a turbolift with his Honor Guard he started to reflect on what happened between the Jedi and himself.

He cursed himself for doing what he did. Ripping apart that young man's mind was a vile thing to do, but it had to be done. Even after all the years of being a Sith he still had compassion left in him.

He cursed beneath his helmet. He needed to check on the bridge and meditate on his own conflicting emotions.

//Wall of text//

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob April 18th 2013, 17:55

The Nova Troopers reported right away to the main parade ground of the fort and none of them flinched like most troops do in the presence of the Emperor.

"Soldiers you are the best of the best and will be taking part in the blackest of our operations. Most of these missions will be confidential and the praise you should receive will go unsung.

It is in these times of peril and insurgency that we need soldiers like you to keep order in the midst of the chaos. Do you understand?"

"Sir yes sir"

"Excellent who is your immediate commanding officer?"

"That would be me sir, I am Major Elijah Oakland callsign Sidewinder of this squad of Nova Soldiers."

"Yes Sidewinder your job will be assigned to you as soon as possible be expecting it"

"Yes sir"

Oblivion marched to his Sith Fury and flew straight back to Coruscant. On the way there a Royal Guard onboard approached the Emperor and stated.

"Sir an urgent message from The Imperial Security Bureau"

"Yes?..."

The Imperial Security Bureau was one of the many agencies located in the Empire. They were incharge of domestic security and one of their main jobs was to handle double agents and people who commit treason to the Empire. They had stormtroopers inside of the normal regiments and soldiers in the Imperial Army and Navy randomly to ensure the fidelity of every soldier.

When a call came in from a bounty hunter they were excited that it was of a recent Imperial Agent that turned traitor and a few million credits was no big loss for ensuring that this security risk was handled.

They arranged for a pickup location with the Imperial Fleet over the planet of Bothawui and promised the transaction of the bounty straight to his account. For the Imperial Capitol was not the greatest place to make a transaction too public of a location if something were to go wrong and not enough time for Imperial Intelligence to cover it up as something else less embarrassing.

The Imperial Garrison over Bothawui was mainly one of Imperial Intelligence and were surprised when a small strike fleet came into orbit. They were quickly briefed on the basics of it and were okay with it.

The bounty hunter ship approached it appeared to be a Firespray and it had enough room for the traitorous agent. When the ship landed aboard the Imperial Star Destroyer Phoenix the bounty hunter was greeted by a small squad of Imperial Stormtroopers from the ISB. The Lieutenant walked up and shook the bounty hunters hand.

"You know you never said what your name was..."

"That is correct I did not state that but you may call me Ram'ser Jai"

"Alright Jai is this the agent we have been looking for then?"

"This is him and a pain in the..."

"Yes yes your credits have been wired you are free to leave and I hope for a beneficial working relationship in the future."

"I don't know about that." and he walked off to his vessel

He turned back once to look at his bounty that netted him a million credits and wondered what hell-hole he would disappear to. Probably Kessel breaking the trust of the Empire had its consequences and if he made that choice he was fine with making his own choice to make a bunch of money.
DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocknbaseball April 18th 2013, 18:23

11 ABY
Endor

Nagova liked Endor. The tall trees and all the different vegetation reminded him of Kashyyyk. It was the one planet that made him feel like he was home. Gwig once in a while becomes very homesick. So Nagova takes him back to Endor. It doesn't bother Nagova because Gwig did save his life all those years ago and he liked Endor anyways.

Its in these visits when he starts to think of home. His hatred for the Empire grows as he thinks of all his Wookie friends as slaves. The Wookie were not meant to be slaves. He swore that one day he will do something about it, when the opportunity arises.

Gwig came back from his stroll that he likes to take with a small Endor Ferret on his left hand.

"Aaauuga auga, ehhaa!" said Gwig with enthusiasm.

Nagova was not amused with his catch so he went to hunt down a bigger beast.

He walked half a mile with Gwig before coming across a Kurnbeast (there was no description on this animal in the wiki) the animal that Gwig saved him from.

"rrrga, uga uga ypna" said Gwig.

Nagova was angry that he would question his abilities and responded "Uhhrgg argh rrraagr"

Nagova got his bowcaster and approached the beast. Nagova stepped on a branch and the beast was alerted. It looked at Nagova and got into a defense position. When it saw that Nagova wasn't moving it charged him.

Nagova quickly jumped out of the way. He got up quickly and aimed his bowcaster as the beast turned around. When it showed its head Nagova shot and hit him straight in the head, killing the beast.

Nagova approached the dead animal and shouted, "Aaaarrgh Urrrrgha"

"Yupna urga epa" said Gwig.

Nagova let Gwig think it was a lucky shot just so he doesn't blow up on Gwig.

"Uga uga ypa rypa ump" said Gwig.

Nagova nodded and they started towards their Curich-class shuttle that was parked 2 miles from where they were. They got in and got out of Endor.

"Arrrgaa Urrrghaur" said Nagova. Gwig agreed and they headed towards Tatooine.

Rocknbaseball
Rocknbaseball
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 4581

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob April 19th 2013, 01:29

The Empire had expanded a lot since his rise to power and has seen a share of victories among a few losses to that path. The truth was that the outer rim was stretched too thin. The Outer Rim while not important did have some very important exports and imports that yield a good revenue. The upper class on the planet Corellia really enjoyed the export of Twi'lek from Ryloth. While that was officially illegal in Imperial Space it was not entirelly uncommon. While it was stretched too thin there were a few different groups that wanted to take control of those loose planets in the Outer Rim.

Over dangerously close to Hutt Space the Mandalorians were gaining power and it was only a matter of time before others joined this revival. Over near Calamari the Rebellion was gathering on planets like Sullust and Calamari. There was also rumors they had agents in Bothawui. The Mandalorians seemed to be a strong force even when he was an apprentice centuries ago.
DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 19th 2013, 01:33

Planet: Coruscant heading to level 1313
Chapter 5: New Worlds

Coruscant the heart of the Empire, ruled by the Sith with a iron fist. I need be extremely carefully if I have to leave 1313. The Sith are not know for hospitality.

We were already at level 1000, and still heading down. I could already feel the air getting stale, but fresh air is over rated anyway. I secured my helmet a I walk back over to Zirchros who was in the center of the transport. He was eating..... something I couldn't ever tell what they ate, it was just as slimy as themselves. It was almost disturbing how they ate. I looked back over at what level were on.

Thankfully we had arrived.

1313, was entirely controlled by the crime families. Almost no trace of the Sith was found on this level. Suited him fine he didn't want to get caught by the Sith anyway, but still here I feel WAY out of my league.

As we walked off the ship I launched my probe to keep a look out for anything. Even with me and the Hutts army of guards. I was uneasy. As we past alley ways and shops i noticed just how crime infested this place is. On the walk to the building I watched over 10 crimes being committed.

We finally arrived in at the meeting place. As we walked through the door, I saw..... well it was something i wasn't expecting.........

Last edited by Willthekilla5 on April 20th 2013, 01:19; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by iFreebird April 19th 2013, 06:33

Name: Darth Ruins
Race: Sith Pure blood
Faction:The Sith Empire
Ranking/Position:Shadow Hand of the Empire

Height: 7'2
Build:Strong large build

Hair color: none
Hair style:
Eye color: Yellow

Clothing/Armour: (Include Masks, Hoods, Etc.)

Combat Specialty: Lightsabers
Weapon Characteristics:Form VII: Juyo / Vaapad

Force Level:Medium
Force Specialty: Saber Combat
Lightsaber Characteristics: single Saber. Red crystal.black hilt

Prelude Information:Ruins was born on Dromund Kaas to a sith family. His mover and father weren't married just had a kid and then went separate ways leaving him to the sith Academy were he would train for many years to become a sith. As ruins grew so did the amount of Masters that watched him train but only one would take on Ruins as his apprentice.His master would be Darth Oblivion and together they both would clime the ranks of the sith till they could go no higher. But even that wasnt enough for them they wanted it all. After the the battle of Tython thats what they had everything nothing seemed out of reach. Its been 18 years since then and Ruins is growing restless beacause he is a sith and just like his master he wants it all.

iFreebird
iFreebird
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 4943
Orange Lion Award Finally

Character sheet
Name:
Rank/Position:
Faction:

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob April 20th 2013, 12:02

Name: Major Elijah Oakland
Race: Human
Faction:The Sith Empire
Ranking/Position: Major of the Nova Trooper Squad Scarecrow

Height: 5'10
Build:Slight build the better to infiltrate enemy emplacements

Hair color: brown
Hair style: military cut
Eye color: blue

Clothing/Armour: Stormtrooper armor with black color and yellow shoulder pad with a command designation on the armor.

Combat Specialty: Blaster rifle
Weapon Characteristics: modified basic assault rifle with thermal scope

Prelude Information: The Imperial Nova Troopers always wanted the best and after his actions during a raid on Fondor he earned his place in this new program. He was immediately promoted to major and is in charge of the most illustrious squad in the Empire now.
DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob April 20th 2013, 12:13

Major Elijah when in combat went by the callsign Sidewinder.His squad consisted of several highly trained specialist that would be able to handle any situation collectively.

Cpt. Wraith who was an artist at assassination and espionage. She was very good at that job.

There was also Sawbones who worked as a medic in the squad. He seemed to have a very dark sense of humor but he did know how to fix in wound and had a nack of knowing about chemical agents.

There was Matchstick who loved explosives and all the basic functions of that job. Give him a few parts and an explosive and he will rig a bomb up that will shock the best bomb makers in the known galaxy.

There was also Gearhead who worked as a mechanic he was exceptional at building anything and hacking into things.

The pilot was the best out there and was known as War Hawk. She was able to make a combat exfiltration in the worst hot spots in the known galaxy.

Along with those main soldiers were about 10 other soldiers all at least the rank Sergeant that work as basic infantry soldiers in the squad they had no special specialization but that didn't stop them from being amazing at what they do.

Last edited by DaBigestBob on April 24th 2013, 00:14; edited 1 time in total
DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 20th 2013, 20:54

Chapter 8
Character: Bastilla (Ariel) Sol
Setting: Rebel Cruiser, Meditation Chamber.

"Bastilla, your punishment is 20 lashes and branding, Grunt will administer the punishment, do you accept?" The Miraluka, her master, said.

Her anger rose with a very high velocity. All she wanted to do right now was to kill them all and toss their lifeless corpse to the planet below but she had no choice. She had to do it.

Reluctantly, she accepted the punishment. She would crave the day to which she repays it in kind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow April 20th 2013, 22:09

Still focusing on the holocron, she wasn't sure how to use it.

She picked it up and focused on Zamorak.
It made her think about the assassins, and she felt the rage building inside of her. Suddenly, the Holocron opened, sending a shudder through the Force. Any Felucian that might have followed her to avenge their fallen comrade scattered, feeling the dark energy course through the Force.

"Hello, my apprentice." The Holocron said. The image looked like Zamorak.

"...Master..?" She questioned. She couldn't believe the sight before her.

"Not so. I am the Gatekeeper. I made this holocron for you, in case there was a day that I have passed on. In it contains all the information you wished to know, and that I have kept from you. Within this Holocron, you will learn all the secrets of the Force, so that you may continue your training, and fulfil your destiny."

Alassa couldn't believe it, even though it was right in front of her. But she was ready. She was ready to learn everything.
Agent Shadow
Agent Shadow
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 April 21st 2013, 11:21

Chapter 4: The Shutter
Setting: Rebel cruiser

"Grunt, are you ready?" Grunt grunted. Bastilla took a position with her back to grunt. She was forced to derobe to nothing but a thin shirt to preserve Bastilla's decency as a woman. "Bastilla, for your crimes against the men on board this ship and our sister ship, you shall receive 20 lashes." Xentaas paused for a moment, "Grunt, you may begin."

Grunt began to whip Bastilla. Each lash echoed across her back, cutting and tearing the thin fabric. Xentaas was surprised, Bastilla made no sounds, with each hit he could feel her just being pushed to be stronger and stronger. Just then, a ripple in the Force echoed throughout. Xentaas could see the shutter, like a ripple in a pond, a wave just went resounding through the Force.

"Stop!" Xentass commanded as Grunt was about to give the. 12th lash. Grunt stopped in his tracks with the whip held high. He lowered his arm with a grunt.
"What is it Admiral?" Roreck asked.
"We must go. Bastila, you will receive the remainder of your lashes and your branding when I see fit, for now, robe yourself. The rest of you, we leave for Felucia."
Xentaas wasn't sure what it was, but he could feel the beacon-like ripple coming from that sector of the galaxy. He wasn't sure that it came directly from Felucia, just knew that that planet was the most inhabited.
"Yes sir." Rorecl answered and the other men did the same.

Bastilla robed herself in her clothing. "If you are to come with us, you are to stay by my side." Bastilla said nothing.

They boarded a small craft and they left for Felucia.
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 21st 2013, 12:06

Name: Disciple Vis
Race:
Faction: Sith
Position: Disciple

Height: 5'11"
Build: Tall and skinny

Clothing: Sith Training Robe, Always Wears Hood.

Combat Specialty: Dual Lightsaber, Force-centric

Force Level: Medium-High
Force Specialty: Stealth, Offensive
Lightsaber Characteristics: Dual Lightsabers, Common Style
Lightsaber Form: Modified Vaapad, Form VII

Prelude Information: Born on a distant world, the person who became Vis went through many hardships including the lose of her parents. Without anyone to guide her, she went loose across the galaxy becoming a bounty hunter. She then used ever growing force abilities to hunt down her contracts mercilessly. It wasn't until a passing Sith Knight located her did she realize her true potential in the force.

Last edited by Blackhalos99 on April 21st 2013, 13:53; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next