The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

The Sith Order RP - Page 3 MMforumlogo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

The Sith Order RP - Page 3 MMforumlogo
The Sith Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» This Place
The Sith Order RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 15:30 by Blackhalos99

» New to the Site? Post here
The Sith Order RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 05:13 by SOVIETxGAMER

» Farewell
The Sith Order RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 22:22 by DaBigestBob

» Concerning The Fatal Alliance (MASTERS AND DARTHS READ)
The Sith Order RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 20:59 by Regret

» Service Academy Nomination
The Sith Order RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 03:34 by DaBigestBob

» Charter of the Imperial Senate
The Sith Order RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 21:23 by DaBigestBob

» Skyrim Based Rp
The Sith Order RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 22:55 by Demetreus

» The Sith Order RP
The Sith Order RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 19:57 by Guest

» Darth Diabolus
The Sith Order RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 03:17 by xFrozen Eclipse

Gallery

The Sith Order RP - Page 3 Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 40 on December 26th 2022, 23:34

The Sith Order RP

+3
DaBigestBob
Agent Shadow
Goldenbudda21
7 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Sith Order RP - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sith Order RP

Post by Guest April 21st 2013, 13:21

Chapter 9
Character: Bastilla Sol
Setting: Rebel Cruiser, Meditation Chamber.

She didn't hear anything the Miraluka said, as soon as the whip contacted her back, all of her senses blocked out almost to a complete numbness. She faced to the wall, showing no emotion. Inside of her, her rage was barely keeping under control, her hands forming fists.

Her Wyrwulf, Cerberus, was restless, pacing back and forth. She also had trouble resisting the urge to attack the men who was putting her master under a tremendous amount of pain, but she didn't. She had understood Ariel had to do it.

As her body leaped forwards from the whip for a twelfth time, it stopped as a tremor in the force could be felt. It was very faint to her, but it was still there.

She looked up to see the clones dispersing the chambers, leaving only her and the Miraluka. She looked passed his non-existing eyes as he spoke to her, his words falling onto deaf ears. The pain of her back came back with a viciousness, almost rendering her incapacitated, yet see stood and showed no sign of her hidden pain.

She would get revenge for this one day. Oh how sweet it would be impaling the clone's head with his own hands, and even more so for the Miraluka. She had something special in store for him later. But for now, she would follow him, if only to get revenge whether the Fanged God allows it or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow April 21st 2013, 14:17

Alassa Dy
Felucia

By the time she had finished learning the secrets of the Holocron, it has almost been a full day. She finally felt herself snap back to reality, and she felt... more power than before. She walked to her mirror and noticed her eyes were now red, very similar to Zamorak. She smirked at this. All the power she now held almost frightened her, but she felt empowered.

She stepped out in the Felucian wilderness, and it was quiet, to her surprise. Normally at this time it would be teeming with the exotic wildlife on the planet, but it was as if time itself on the planet stopped. She jumped into the jungle.
~~~~

Dik'tar was with his allies when he felt the dark tremor from within the force. It made him sick, and looking around he saw the others were sick too.
Tzharr Ket called a High meeting, and not much longer they ordered everyone to find a different Stronghold. The Demon had become too powerful, she would kill us all if we did not.
They all moved in packs, to find a different home. But he heard his allies cry out within the force. Confusion and pain swamped his thought pool, and before anyone could organize themselves and find what was going on, the Demon was upon them.

Dik'tar saw the Demon's eyes. Within them, there was hate, anger. But he also saw... Suffering? Before he could prepare himself to fight back, he felt a burning sensation in his torso. Falling backwards, he could see the Demon jump to another ally and kill him.
Dik'tar's vision became blurry, but he had to fight back. He would not see his people slaughtered. He stood up, and ran at her, chanting his battlecry. She turned around, and she jumped in the air and retracted herself. He knew what was going to happen, he saw It do it before. He turned and tried to run, but it was too late. He felt the horrific strength of the force rip his body to nothing but dust, and then nothing.
~~~~
Agent Shadow
Agent Shadow
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 4240

Character sheet
Name: Alassa Di
Rank/Position: N/A
Faction: N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 April 21st 2013, 16:15

Chapter 4: The Shutter (Part 2)
Character: Xentaas Krexin
Setting: Rebel ship on route to Felicia

Xentaas sat in a chair looking out into space. Space was strange. There was an abundance of Force auras, yet, an absence of them. Space truly was empty, even to his eyes. He could see trails of the Force, like traces of those who had been there before.

He looked around the ship. His men were all string around a table playing cards, except for one, who was piloting. Beside him, just as he said, was Bastilla. She hasn't left his side since they left. Whenever he went into a room within the ship, she was with him. It was unnerving, but at the same time, it was nice to have another Force user in his group.

"Bastilla," Xentaas began, "I would like to welcome you into our little group. I know it may not feel like much of a warm welcome, but i do welcome you." Bastilla remained quiet, as he expected. He didn't know what she was thinking of, but it had her attention.

"Bast," Xentaas paused waiting for her to say something, "I hope you dont mind me calling you that, what do you think that ripple in the Force was?"
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Level : 5776
Orange Lion Award Won the Challenge!

Character sheet
Name: Xentaas Krexin
Rank/Position: Admiral
Faction: Rebel Alliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 21st 2013, 17:16

The Sith Order RP - Page 3 Darthvis3_zpsd2050853

Chapter 1: And thus my Chains are Broken
Character:Sith Disciple Vis
Setting: Malrev IV Sith Temple

Vis woke up to the dark dreary room of the apprentice chambers again. The Sith Code was written on the ceiling,

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Everyone had their personal interpitation of the code but to her it meant to the embrace her nature and see the truth around her, something the Jedi lacked.

Nonetheless, her hands were ever present on her Lightsabers, midnight assassinations were quite common from other apprentices like herself. It weeded out the weak, while keeping the strong alive. It was a good test in becoming a Sith, expect everyone's going to stab you in the back. It's saved her life more than once, at the expense of other weaklings.

She got up off her bed and from the corner of her eye she saw a figure staring back. In her experience at the Temple, this could only mean one of two things; (1) it was another challenger, or (2) A Sith Master wanted her presence. So far, it's usually been the former, but however, this feels different.

But as instinct dictated, her hands firmly gripped her Lightsabers as she stood to face the figure. It stood unmoving, analyzing her. She could fell the cold, dead eyes looking upon her... Wait, that isn't!....

Vis activated her Lightsabers in tandem and swiped behind her to block an oncoming attack. As her Sabers crossed the other's, she looked upon the assassin's mask, it was a Sith Assassin. The Assassin headbutted her, sending her sprawling backwards. At this point, she gave into her anger and let it guide her movements. Her sabers becoming an extension of herself, swiping, blocking, slashing at the enemy combatant. Soon, he began to lose ground, getting pushed into the wall.

He attempt to swipe low with his legs to trip her, but a simple flip not only avoided that, but opened the assassin up for the killing blow. As she flipped in the air, her sabers brought down from the heavens above, striking with definitive blow. The assassin was no more, only a lifeless corpse split into two.

As she stood above her defeated foe, she heard a clapping from behind her. The figure walked into the light revealing her to be the Sith Instructor Allas Hur, a female Zelton. She had been her instructor since her admittance to the Temple and to her training. She was a formidable foe, and likewise had her full respect.

Vis bowed to her, regardless to whatever etiquette that stood in this temple. Allas was the only reason she was still alive, she had taught her a great many things to get the advantage on her foes.

Allas spoke with her usual tone, "Keep doing that Vis and I might just take the advantage and take you out while you're still down."

She faintly laughed at what she had said, "Master Tourgue wishes to speak to you." She had a almost unnoticeable grin on her lips.

This could mean... Her time as a apprentice was over. Soon she would be a knight and could then serve the Sith as she has yearned for since she joined the Sith. Allas led as the walked out of the apprentice chambers into the long and empty corridors that led into the magnificent atrium of the Great Sith Hall. The Hall was massive in size, so much so that the center looked as small as her hand and took some time to navigate.

The closer they got to the center, the clearer the center became. She could see Master Tourgue meditating in the center. Upon reaching it's end, Master Torgue stood, locking his eyes with her. Vis could feel his power emitting from him like a cold breeze.

"I see you've pasted your tests like all others, with exceptional skill and prowess." Tourgue said in his deep voice, "And now our time here is done, I declare you Knight of the Sith. You have displayed power and control over these many months. You have shown your abilities with Lightsabers and the Force, and have defeated and excelled your constituents and all other adversaries you encounter with a vengeance of a true Sith. Our time here is at an end, now you will serve your Empire and our Lord in the Galaxy above."

Tourgue held out two Lightsaber crystals, they were Vexxtal, known for their corrupting aura left on those wounded by it. It was very effective in dispatching numerous foes due to this, as the aura ate away their life essence. This crystals were very rare in this corner of this galaxy, only meaning the gift all the more useful. Accepting the gifts, she bowed in respect.

"Thank you Master Tourgue. I will serve the Empire with all my might, stopping only in death." Vis replied.

Tourgue merely nodded and looked in the direction of the entrance. She understood, she had an Empire to serve.

Once she had walked the hundred steps of the halls, she made it through the winding corridors to the landing pad. There a transport ship awaited, opening for her. It was largely empty, save for two Sith Troopers in the personnel bay. The ship's door closed, as soon they left the planet. She did not know where they were going, and with her curiosity she asked one of the troopers.

"To Felucia." He responded.

Her mission, to locate a specific force sensitive in the interest of the Dark Lord himself. A fitting first mission, she thought.

Last edited by Blackhalos99 on April 22nd 2013, 20:19; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 21st 2013, 17:26

Chapter 10
Setting: Rebel Cruiser

"Bastilla," The Miraluka began, "I would like to welcome you into our little group. I know it may not feel like much of a warm welcome, but i do welcome you."

She remained quiet throughout.

"Bast," The Miraluka paused waiting for her to say something, "I hope you don't mind me calling you that, what do you think that ripple in the Force was?"

Her mind was busy on other things, yet the ripple was a curious thing. It could be a great many things, the first thing however she thought of was prey. Another lamb for the slaughter, like the Miraluka in front of her. She was still planning all of the creative ways to use his skull for once she killed him, a time that would have to wait for now.

"it could be many things, master." She eventually replied, being purposely vague. As the troops around hem carried on with their meaningless existences. Bastilla imagined their screams of pain as she ripped out their hearts, bringing some form of enjoyment to her in light of her current situation. All she could do is stare people to death now. Hopefully soon she would be able to go on the hunt again, she craved it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 April 21st 2013, 18:52

Chapter 5: Arrival
Setting: Felucia

"Sir, we will touch down on Felucian soil in moments." Roreck said.
"Good," Xentaas answered. "Bastilla and I will search for that beacon. The rest of you, stay here. Shoot anything. This planet is teaming with life, not all of them, or most of them friendly either. Keep your guard about you and stay alive."
"Yes sir!" The four men shouted. Grunt just let out an ape-like noise from deep in his throat.
"Come Bast."

Bastilla followed obediently behind Xentaas. Xentaas walked consciously, carefully observing the surroundings. He constantly had a hand on his saberstaff, as he used the hilt as a walking stick wherever he went. Bastilla kept her hilts on hand as well, Xentaas could tell she was weary of the surroundings as well.

"Where do you believe it came from?" Xentaas said slowly walking in the direction of a strong Force aura. Bast remained silent. Xentaas was growing weary of her silence. He didn't choose to be her "master."
"Well, there is a strong Force reading coming from this direction, lets follow it."
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 21st 2013, 20:35

Chapter 10
Setting: Felucia Surface

Ariel followed her Miraluka master through the thick fauna and plants of Felucia. The roars of fearsome beasts could be heard in the distance, and the feeling of having someone watching them sent a small shiver down her spine. The ground beneath them was soft, so much so that they sunk into it a little with each step.

But they seemingly walked for miles as the force ripple continued to grow closer as well. What could it be? Who could it be? Her nerves began to run short as she craved for a kill, yearned for it. It was like the planet itself was fulling her hunger almost pushing herself into a blood fueled rage, but she kept it under control, barely.

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob April 23rd 2013, 00:27

Imperial Signal Command:
Coruscant Planet:

The Imperial Intelligence Officers of the first Directorate were busy when they recieved a strange report.

"Director we have a disturbing report from Imperial Space, importance tier 2!" shouted a young Intelligence Captain.

"What is the issue Captain?"

The Cpt. saluted and reported "There are reports that a Rebel Cruiser has landed on the Imperial World Felucia. No idea why they have done so but there are reports there might have been a Jedi present but that is not confirmed. That would make it Tier 1 objective!"

"At ease we report this immediately and hopefully we can have a taskforce enroute in mere hours."

Imperial Palace,
Byss

"My Lord there is a report of a possible Jedi on the world Felucia and small rebel precense." said a young Royal Guard who was incharge of presenting information.

"Well I approve any operation that is concerned with this issue. The Rebels grow bold if they think they get to land on Imperial Worlds especially one that our elite enjoy so much."

"Yes sir"

Bastion

The Squad Scarecrow was called upon with immediate urgency apparently there was a possible Jedi located on Felucia and definite Rebel Cruiser located there as well. With the possible Jedi there they had to have at least one Sith Knight present on the mission. That was not negotiable.

They departed to an Imperial Task Fleet located at Corulag there they recieved a Sith Knight to augment their squad against the Rebellion. The fleet consisted of a few fighter squadrons and 3 acclamator and Venator cruisers a small garrison in most cases but enough to secure Felucia from one Rebel Cruiser.

However none of them knew how to handle the surface of Felucia. It was a dangerous terrain filled with dangerous monsters such as Acklay and beasts of unknown terror. The plants themselves were dangerous and was hard to track anybody on its untamed surface.

They did some inquiries and it appears there was a Mandalorian who has delivered a bounty to the Empire in the past has some history of visiting the planet of Felucia. It was a matter of contacting him and allowing him to land his vessel aboard the Venator.

A few hours later they were already in hyperspace prepared to begin a manhunt for one of the most dangerous threats currently posed toward their Empire.

Sidewinder was busy taking inventory over some of the munitions when he noticed his XO (executive officer) Wraith walked up behind and she smiled with that delicate Chiss Blue skin and he looked away. She took up her sniper rifle and said.

"You know I haven't ever had the chance to kill a Jedi before perhaps I will have the chance soon."

"Yeah anything to make your kill count more interesting right?

"Indeed fortunately you don't need a kill count to make you interesting..."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I hope that after our tour we can find a nice place to talk"

"Of course that would be..."

An Imperial Commander spoke over the ship intercom "We have just reached Felucia all troops report to the dropship and prepare for touch down the Imperial Taskforce will ensure that you will get a safe ride home but it will be difficult to interdict such a small cruiser."

"Well its time to go"

"Right..." awkward silence.

The Sith Knight gave him the creeps. Just the way she looked so... so cold with an unwavering stance. He couldn't tell what the Mandalorian was thinking under that mask, either. The ship took off with a lurch and they sped toward the surface with terrible speed.

The doors opened up and now it was time for the hunt.

DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Level : 7031
Orange Lion Award Orange Lion Award

Character sheet
Name: Darth Oblivion
Rank/Position: Dark Lord of the Sith
Faction: The Galactic Sith Empire

http://www.dark-sith-order.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 23rd 2013, 01:22

What a successful week Jai thought. Big payout for such a weak individual. Man the Empire must have wanted him shut up. Jai was just about to kick up his feet and relax when he heard a growling behind him. He turned around prepared to fire his verp but it was only his strill Felix. It must have smelt Jai and came running from who knows where.

Ram’ser patted Felix on the head and gave him a bantha haunch to munch on. Felix took it greedily and wandered off to munch on his treat. It was showing to be just another relaxing day on Mandalore until Jai got the call.

“Is this the mercenary known as Ram’ser Jai?” a mysterious voice asked

“Who is this and how did you get this number, it is untraceable.”

“You have done work for us before Jai. The Emperor demands your assistance with an urgent matter.”

“Why does he want me of all people in the galaxy to do this aruetiise?”

“He says that you can keep a secret and that the payout will be good.”

“How much are we talking here?”

“500,000 with the option of bonuses depending on the completion of numerous objectives.”

“You have my interest. What are we talking about here?”

“We need you to lead a squad of troopers through the Felucian wilderness to the approximate location of a rebel camp. The purpose will only be to make sure they get there in one piece. We know you are familiar with that terrain and thought that you would be the best asset.”

“Yeah…. Felucia.”

~6 years ago~

“C’mon Jai, run like you mean it or we are never going to get there before he scatters!” Naomi yelled

“I’m coming, I’m coming this saber weighs more than you!” Jai replied grinning

They were after some sort of Jedi that had been spotted on Felucia. After Order 66 had been initiated, bounty hunters of all sorts started to take up arms against Jedi due to the insane bounties associated with them.
Naomi was the perfect girl for Jai. Outgoing, never straying from a fight. Just the typical mando’ade woman. He hoped to be taking this farther than just good friends. His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Naomi smacking him upside the head.

“Hey what was that for?”

“For not paying attention silly.” Naomi pointed ahead

Up ahead was a group of Acklay prowling through the jungle. If Naomi hadn’t of stopped him… He didn’t want to think about it. Once the herd had passed they moved through the swamp, dodging volatile plants and animals along the way to the designated ambush point.

Their target was a blue Twi’lek Jedi knight known as Talki’ Waraven. He had only just become a Jedi knight or so his file read. He should have been no trouble for two trained Mandalorians.

They thought wrong.

Driven my madness and isolation Talki jumped out of the foliage and began attacking the two Mandos. Both Jai and Naomi rushed in with their bes’kads drawn parrying the light saber wielded by the knight. It seemed like hours until Talki used the force to throw Naomi’s blade away. As she attempted to draw her rifle, Talki stabbed her in the chest without mercy.

“Nooooooo!!!!!” Jai screamed full of rage

Jai went blind with rage aggressively attacking Talki. He smacked him in the face stepped back and cut off the jetii’s head clear off his body. Once the adrenaline had subsided, he ran over to Naomi’s side and eased her helmet off.

“Ram, I’m dying.”

“No Naomi, you’ll be fine don’t worry when I get you back to the ship and give you some bacta you will feel a lot better.”

“Jai you were always so confident that everything would work out.”

“That’s who I am Naomi.” Jai replied with a weak smile.

“Before I die Jai there is something I have to tell you.”

“What is it Naomi?”

“Jai I-I-I-, I love you.” She replied meekly as her last breath echoed through the foliage and Jai’s mind.
He jabbed her bes’kad into the ground and balanced her helmet on top of it. A Mand’Alors grave. Fit enough for someone he loved and one who deserved it. He brought her body back with him to give to her family even though it violated Mandalorian tradition. He couldn’t leave her there. He kept her rifle with him as a memento to what he had lost because of those force-users. Jai vowed to never let someone he cared about die to those accursed huut’un again.

~Present Day~

“Jai are you there?” The Commander asked

“Yeah, I will meet you in orbit.”

“I’m glad we could work this out.”

Jai had a sinking feeling that something was going to get out of hand during this mission. However, all he could think about at that moment was what this job had cost him over his career. He blocked all of this out when he put on his helmet and ran a systems sweep. He would need every trick in the book to survive Felucia - again.

Last edited by Snowtrooper on April 23rd 2013, 23:32; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow April 23rd 2013, 23:31

Alassa Dy
Felucia.

The planet started to become corrupted with the Dark Side. The Felucian natives became deformed and hostile.
It was Alassa's fault.

Since she opened the Sith Holocron, the dark energies released in the force affected the natives, for the worse. That, combined with the countless slaughter of their tribesmen, have caused them to succumb to the Dark Side.

Alassa meditated next to a Sarlacc. She let the hatred flow through her, and with the suffering it brought her, it also brought her newfound strength. Before her were the countless bodies of the murdered Felucians, all only fuel to her war machine. She hated herself for killing them. This only added to her power. She then sensed something...

Looking up, she saw the ship fly overhead, and she sneered. What do they want here? It didn't matter. She jumped away and returned to her ship, to learn more from the Holocron. Along the way, as she jumped through the Felucian Jungle, she thought she saw two individuals on the ground.... But from the canopy, it was hard to tell.

Returning to her ship, she walked in and returned to her quarters. She did not worry about these intruders. The IG-100's would make short work of them. Meanwhile, it was time to meditate... and learn...
Agent Shadow
Agent Shadow
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob April 24th 2013, 00:26

One of the most interesting parts of Nova Trooper training is that they receive almost all the other special forces training as well to ensure they are the best of the best with the exception of the Imperial Royal Guard.

One of those Special Forces was that of the Clone Assassin. They are able to hide their selves from the force and thus become invisible to any and all force users in effect. This is an useful trick in hunting down Jedi in the various corners of the galaxy.

This mission will not get blown due to being sensed before hand fortunately. They might notice the Imperial vessels but not the squad of elite Imperial Soldiers who had boots on the ground
DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 24th 2013, 01:10

Once again Ram’ser Jai was thrust into the middle of something that didn’t concern him. However, he could go and pay a tribute to someone whom he had been meaning to visit for a while now.

This Stormtrooper squad was supposed to take out a Rebel cruiser? They were reinforced by some crazy sith woman who kept giving Jai weird stares. The stormtroopers looked different than the normal unit. They were probably some special ops squad. Jai queried his HUD and got their codenames in response. So the female with the stealth generator and the Sniper was Wraith and the hotshot looking major was called Sidewinder. The woman looked like the weakest link due to the lack of armour and close quarters weapons. She would be first.

“Hello there Wraith, I was just curious about how effective you would be in CQC. It seems like you lack the necessary components to operate effectively in the field.”

“I’ll have you know that I am one of the best experts in stealth that the Empire currently possesses.”

“So basically you are useless in combat.”

At that Sidewinder walked over and he was not looking too happy that this mercenary was insulting his team’s capabilities. He walked casually up to them as he unsheathed his blade. He spun the mercenary around and grabbed his shoulder with one hand and pointed the knife at his throat.

“You want to disrespect my team. You disrespect me and it becomes my problem.”

“You really think you scare me aruetiise? You can’t even consider that a butter knife.”

With one fluid motion, he rolled his shoulder to loosen the grip on it, drew his bes’kad and cut off Sidewinder’s blade at the hilt.

“That’s not a blade. This is a blade. Learn your place aruetiise. You are talking to your guide through that hell-hole.”

Jai started to walk away. In his 360° HUD system in his helmet he saw Wraith head to Sidewinder’s side to make sure he is okay. As he passed the Sith Knight, she just gave him a nod. Perhaps, to show her approval of his actions.

All of a sudden the intercom sounded: “Attention infiltration team. We are approaching your drop-off point. Prep your gear, and be ready to depart to hunt down some rebel scum.”

The stormtroopers sprung into action grabbing their gear and checking over their systems. The knight just stood there motionless. As for Jai, with a smirk he donned his helmet ran a full systems check, grabbed his verp, made sure his saber was secure, along with the heart of fire pendant that Naomi gave him in her dying breaths. It included all of their memories together. Once he made sure he had everything, he headed to the larty. At first glance it looked like just a normal LAAT/I gunship but with the war paint and extra armaments plus reactive stealth camo it was one fierce machine. Almost worthy enough to be piloted by a Mando’ade he thought as he smirked.

They border the ship, stowed their gear and departed for Felucia.

~Aboard the shuttle~

As the Stormtrooper squad tried to get some sleep, and the hooded woman meditated Jai did his own kind of meditation. He twirled the small heart-of-fire pendant between his fingers. The small blue stone contained all the memories of him and Naomi. All of their childhood, teens, successful missions ultimately leading up to her death. It was all he had left to remember her by. Normally non-Kiffar could not read the stones but since Jai had some force-sensitive abilities he could read it clear as day. Her braided brown hair and hazel eyes. How much he missed her. No matter who he met no one could replace or even come close to Naomi.

He was jarred out of his thoughts when the pilot announced that they would be landing soon. Everyone sealed up their suits and donned their helmets without question. The knight however continued to give Jai some weird stares.

~Felucia Drop Zone~

As the doors opened and the pilot yelled “Go, Go, Go!” they jumped out of the gunship and were greeted by calf-deep water and native fauna sounds. As soon as Jai’s HUD adjusted to the lighting and added his “tourists” locations to his HUD he realized where he was: The place where he had rendezvoused with Naomi all those years ago. His shoulders sagged as he remembered all the fun times and the horror that they were walking into. Naomi would be laughing right now if she was here. Seeing a tough guy like Jai weak and vulnerable all because of a crush that she didn’t even know existed until the last bit of their time together. However, he sucked it up and decided that he would live through this. If not for himself, but for Naomi.

“Alright you plastoid soldiers, let’s get moving so you don’t get bored.” Jai said sneeringly to keep up his act.

“Do you even know where we are going merc?” Sidewinder asked snobbily

“Considering the fact that the plant you are leaning on is about to attack you and I can see the rebel’s trail through the bush, I think I know where I am going.”

Sidewinder immediately jumped back. Just in time or else that plant would have killed him. "This merc," Sidewinder thought "he wasn’t such a bad guy when you got to know him."

Last edited by Snowtrooper on April 25th 2013, 09:57; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 24th 2013, 12:34

Chapter 2: Into the Jungle
Character: Sith Knight, Disciple Vis

What a peculiar group the Emperor has assembled for this mission. Herself, a Mandalorian, and a large group of some Special Operations troopers. It was an odd mix, and almost overkill for what they were trying to achieve. This unsettled her the slightest bit, and yet envigored her to the challenge. She was going to hold nothing back to achieve the end, no matter the means The eyes of the Emperor himself was watching, she would not fail him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 24th 2013, 14:24

Chapter 10

The Miraluka led as they maneuvered through the dense sea of fauna and plants that covered the planet's surface. They were massive in size, reaching up into the sky like a forest of trees. This was here domain, here she could stalk her prey and inevitably hunt them, striking them down mercilessly. In a way, it reminded her of Dathomir, just not so full of life and bright plants, obviously.

They had reached a large clearing in the fauna and plants. Bastilla noted the lack of sound, something was wrong. This was the point where all hell broke loose; the first blaster bolt flew passed her face, missing it by inches. A small army of droids appeared fro the wall of fauna.

She could finally unleash herself, still it wasn't the same as a humanoid, but it'd have to do for now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 April 24th 2013, 20:20

//Sorry guys...been a hard week for me. Hopefully things will get back to normal in a few days.//

Chapter 5: Arrival (Part 2)
Setting: Felucia

Xentaas and Bastilla walked through the thick forest of the planet. The trees were large and over grown, they were as tall as buildings, stretching upwards until creating a roof over the soiled ground. Then, the Force vanished. As if the planet died from within. The animals and plantlife just, desentigrated. Xentaas felt a grave disturbance in the Force.

They came into a large clearing and Xentaas saw what the disturbance was, dozens of slaughtered Felucian natives littered the ground. Upon the ground were claw marks and blood spatters and the barbaric huts which housed the natives all had thin layers of the crimson evidence.

Then, from nowhere, a blaster bolt cane flying through the air at them, whizzing by him and his companions faces. It caught them both off guard. But it wasn't long before the culprits stepped forward. Six //more or less, up to yall// drouds emerged from the brush. He could feel Bastilla's excitement to rip the droids to pieces build until finally she jumpped into action. Xentaas prefered a calmer approach to fighting.

He extended one side of his saber staff and waited for any type of threat. He was a master in the art of reaction, and that is what he would do to those who threatened him. So, as Bastilla flung herself at the droids, Xentaas waited for the opportune moment to counter.
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob April 26th 2013, 01:56

Sidewinder was not too pleased with the Mando that they picked up along the way. He tested his blades to ensure that they flew into place in fluid motion. He pressed a few buttons on his tac pad and soon his squad was exiting the gunship Oso the squad's heavy gunner brought up the rear.

The Mandalorian took point to guide the Nova Troopers to their destination along with the Sith Knight that looked indifferent to the ordeal. The sky was hard to see through the thick foilage and wondered what the clones of the Grand Army thought of it... Well probably not too much they didn't really think very much but the ARC Troopers they perhaps had a few choice words to describe this place. Hell was at the top of that list.

Fortunately their armor provided an internal conditions that allowed them to enter space without worrying about pressurization or in this case to keep cool from the jungle heat.

It would be a great journey. All of a sudden a couple of screeches were heard across the jungle. The squad froze and took up positions Wraith nimble as she was climbed up the tree and already had her sniper up. The grass began rustling when a beast jumped out with another of the same kind.

It was an acklay the squad began pounding it with fire but it absorbed a great bunch of that barrage. Then Wraith's shot hit the base of the skull of the acklay and it fell over. The men praised their luck for having survived an encounter with such a strong beast without injury.

The Sith Knight gingerly walked up and nodded toward the soldiers and began to head back on course.

Until Sidewinder took a 45 degree look toward the Mandalorian who seemed to be lost in a memory staring at the Acklay. Sidewinder wish he knew what was going on it that head of his.
DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 27th 2013, 13:55

Name: Kyramud Atin
Planet: Coruscant, level 1313
Act: 1
Chapter 6: Crime Lords part 2

//I’m not fully back, I just wanted to get caught up, might post another soon.//

As we entered the building I was surprised. Its was the cleanest looking building he had seen in weeks. All around the rooms he saw Hutts talking with each other with a few bodyguards, and Falleen and other species on the opposed side of the room. I guess they two crime families are already drawing lines in the sand it seems.

“Its time to begin!” a Human women said as everyone started to walk into the building. Both crime families walked or slithered through thee doors. Inside the room there was 2 large tables across from one another. The Hutts moved to there side and Black Sun walked to their table. Once everyone was seated the floor was open to the gangsters.

The first one to speak was a male Falleen, “We called this summit with the Hutts to negotiate and place…….. boundaries that will make us all happy and profitable.”

One the older hutt spoke {Yes, like lets talk about your smuggling operations out of Ord Mantell, its becoming a pain in our side……}

“That enterprise is off the table I’m afraid……. Maybe you can consider keeping your pirates from raiding our ships!”

With that the room erupted in to anarchy, with arguments, fights and whatever else you could think of. Both councils left the room during the fighting.

-Hutts suite-

The room was bustling with Hutts and there servants, all was busy working. I walked up to the Hutt council who had called me for a job.

{We will get straight to the point Mandalorian, we want a the Vigo that spoke out against us dead, but as you may have thought we have all gone underground, but we found his son. He his is top agent, kill him and that will lure him out…. More or less”

“How much for this kill? I don’t work for free” I said. This was going to be a dangerous job, and It will require a large bounty.

The Hutt sighed { 4,000,000 credits and your own ship, meet with our contact outside and she will give you the details.}

This criminal summit just got a lot more interesting it seems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 27th 2013, 16:34

Chapter 3

“Alright you plastoid soldiers, let’s get moving so you don’t get bored.” the Mandalorian said sneeringly.

“Do you even know where we are going merc?” One of the Nava Troopers asked.

“Considering the fact that the plant you are leaning on is about to attack you and I can see the rebel’s trail through the bush, I think I know where I am going.” The Mandalorian retorted.

This Mandalorian wasn't half bad, but she could sense he was hiding something. The questions was, what is it? Any attempts to read his mind were met with absolute nothingness, he was blocking her out. It was moderately surprising to her, enough so that she didn't sense the Acklay incoming. Thankfully, the troopers had it all in line and shot it down.

Embarrassed on how she let that happen, she let go of trying to get inside the Mandalorian's mind for now, but she would get it eventually.

Nodding to the trooper's she followed behind the Mandalorian as he led them to their target. Blaster fire could be heard in the distance.

Chapter 11

It was done, a pile of parts lay under her and the Miraluka's feet. The robots were no more. Her blood lust died down only a bit, but enough to control it.

The Miraluka stood where he was at the beginning of the fight, it would seem he was a defensive attacker. Until he got mad, then all bets were off for him. In this respect only did she like him, he was alot like her at times. Shutting down her sabers, she nodded to the Miraluka whom continued the trek. She followed him through the clearing. Blasterfire could be heard in the distance along with a death scream of an animal.

Curious, was that where we're supposed to be going. It was not even close to the force disturbance at all.

Hmm... She could feel something, a group perhaps. It could be animals however, either way it was fresh blood and something to kill. Good, she needed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 28th 2013, 13:39

Location ~ Felucia

That sith knight must have thought him weak-minded or something. Even with minor force powers in stealth and detection he could still block his mind out from other’s sensing his thoughts. Distinct blaster fire could be heard in the distance. Jai chinned one of the icons on his HUD to improve his hearing. An A280 blaster rifle standard issue for the rebels. They were gaining on them and it wouldn’t be long before his part of the mission was complete.

As they advanced through the forest things started becoming more familiar and moving into place. He had traveled this way with Naomi six years earlier in order to reach their rendezvous point. Deep inside his gut he knew what they were on pace to discover and almost contemplated turning around and finding another route through the Felucian jungle. However, he knew what was stashed ahead incase they needed it and knowing that there was a plethora of rebels ahead he might have to use it.

After another thirty minutes of walking they came to what he had been expecting to find ever since he had been conscripted to lead these “Toy Soldiers” through the forest; Naomi’s grave. He stopped and realized that the buy’ce was still intact and operating. His love for Mandalorian tech could never be fully appreciated until he saw this. He knelt beside the helmet and took off his own and put it on the ground. Jai opened up one of his leg pouches and pulled out a blue Heart-of-Fire pendant. This one containing his own memories and hung it on the cross next to Naomi’s helmet.

He said out loud so that everyone could hear it “Nu kyr’adyc, shi taab’echaaj’la, Naomi you will always be with me. No matter where I go and where I end up, I will always remember you.”

Just as he was getting done with his sentiments that ignorant aruetiise Sidewinder spoke up “Look guys the Mandalorian isn’t tough after all, I knew we could never trust him to lead us. Let’s go.” as he started to walk away.

Jai turned and said to him “Ori’buyce kih’kovid aruetiise. You do what I tell you utreekov. Or else you won’t live to see your little gunship again. Now let’s get this mission done and over with so you can go back to your little “Master” and get all the praise for doing the easy work.”

The troopers were stunned. “All right glad we are in agreement, and since you are so intelligent about Felucia Sidewinder, you have point. Get to it.” Jai said angrily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 28th 2013, 14:47

Chapter 4

Walking further with the Mandalorian in front, they reaached another Mandalorian helmet on the ground. The guide took off his helmet and kneeled to the ground. He muttered some phrase, but while doing so his mental focus broke.

His mind was open for once, excited, Vis took the initiative.

Ah what have we here?...

Naomi? Hmm... A Mandalorian love interest, a weakness to be exploited. Vis would note this for later. Smiling faintly, Vis left the guide's mind as his barriers came back.

The same cocky trooper spoke up, “Look guys the Mandalorian isn't so tough after all, I knew we could never trust him to lead us. Let’s go.” he began to walk away, only for the Mandalorian to stop him.

“Ori’buyce kih’kovid aruetiise. You do what I tell you utreekov. Or else you won’t live to see your little gunship again. Now let’s get this mission done and over with so you can go back to your little “Master” and get all the praise for doing the easy work.”

This Mandalorian, she liked him. It was either that or it was the enjoyment of seeing an Imperial Special Forces trooper get knocked down a notch. Either way it was amusing.

The troopers were stunned. “All right glad we are in agreement, and since you are so intelligent about Felucia Sidewinder, you have point. Get to it.” The Mandalorian said angrily. The trooper fell into place and followed his order loathsomely.

The outcome of the coming fight was going to be most interesting with this group, so much weakness to be exploited. A pity, it might be fatal for them. That would mean she would have to do it all herself, not like she was below that. It only meant for higher praise, and for something like this, that was good.

_________________________________________________________________________________

//I'm taking the initiative Budda, hope you don't mind//

Chapter 12

She could feel the disturbance growing nearer and stronger as they walked through the endless fungus. They met little to no resistance on their way, only a few indigenous critters and carnivorous fungus dared impede them. It was unnaturally quite again, soothing yet unnerving. This time they met not ambush but destroyed village of the indigenous population. There were bodily parts and fluids sprayed amongst the burning settlement. It was almost like she did it. I reminded her of Atoa, a little less gruesome, but close enough. The thought brought both misery and excitement. She could feel the pain and suffering of this place, it... felt so good. She fed off of it, powering herself. It was invigorating.

Her Miraluka master acted differently, the Jedi part of him acted. He was repulsed at the scene. His thoughts were a mystery to her, although she honestly didn't care. Her prize was near, and she was craving for a kill...

The Disturbance was close by, into another cylindrical clearing they went. The were met by the disturbance in the center. It was if a dark aura was surrounding it. So dark, so powerful. For the first time since she remembered, she was scared.

A group of figures appeared on the other end of the clearing. A group of Stormtroopers, a Mandalorian, and a Sith. So many people to kill, so little time. Yet the being in the center still had her attention, the Miraluka's too.

She didn't like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 April 29th 2013, 20:54

//actually, please continue, I give you the reigns for this fight. Free rain as long as I dont die or become permanently injured. This way I can see what direction you are going in. Not to mention, my ability to post has been...cut down because of recent events. Im enjoying your story, please, continue.//
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob April 29th 2013, 21:33

Sidewinder motioned for the stormtroopers to take over let the Mando think that they need him still. In actuality they discovered the group they were seeking from Wraith. Ever since the Acklay she was ahead of the group by a few klicks to serve as an advance scout. From her perch she noticed a Jedi along with another interesting figure. Not a Jedi but most likely just as dangerous.

Wraith radioed in and they began their approach on the target zone without a word to anyone whether the Mando and Sith realized what was up was not their concern. A glade was spotted and they began to surround it.

Wraith took a tree overlooking the objective and they placed the majority of their troopers in a interdiction path between the Jedi and its ship. Every soldier was in perfect posture ready to strike at a sudden moment. This is how Sidewinder achieved his callsign the ability to strike like a snake.

The Mandalorian started to walk away his job was done no reason to fight a Jedi today. Whatever transpired to that Mandalorian was never noted nor written down by the Nova Troopers. They did not care at all. All that they knew was the Mandalorian was payed. Sometimes the Empire had to its finest work with people who did not appreciate the honor that was in being a soldier.

While the troopers were getting into their position the Sith just announced in a clear voice. "Surrender now, rebel scum, or face your imminent deaths." motioning to the Nova Troopers to prepare to fire. The Sith had her hands on her Lightsaber, waiting for the fight.

Last edited by Blackhalos99 on April 29th 2013, 21:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Character Dialogue)
DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 30th 2013, 12:26

//So kinda w8ting for Shadows to pasta, just slaying :3//

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow May 1st 2013, 00:17

//sorry, exams and what not//
Alassa Dy
Felucia

The distant cry of an Acklay broke her meditation. Not that she could call that a peaceful meditation. Ironically, even though the jungle was completely quiet, this unnerved her. Normally it is full of the sounds of the fauna of the planet, but for some reason they were silent. She managed to get her mind off of this until the Acklay roared. This irritated her. Reassembling her lightsaber, she activated it and swung it around a bit, and when she was satisfied deactivated she walked into Zamorak's room. Using a quick jolt of lightning, she reactivated the IG-100's that were in the corner.
Two were armed with DLT-19 heavy rifles, and the other two phrik electrostaffs. Smiling, she could only imagine the destruction these robots were capable of.

"Hide in the jungle around the ship. If anyone but myself attempts to enter, ambush them."
They said something in droid language and exited the ship with her. She took a few more extra steps, took a breath, and turned around.

And they disappeared from view.

"Excellent." She smiled, before jumping off into the jungle. Not far in, however, she encountered something. Being high in the canopy, she was out of sight, but she looked down and saw several individuals that seemed to be confronting each other down below. She sensed... 3 Jedi? One seemed to give off an evil aura, undoubtedly sith. One seemed to have a much more noble atmosphere to him: Jedi. The third one... seemed so unstable she couldn't even tell. The others seemed like only soldiers to her. She also saw one in a tree.
"Ah, very clever... Almost missed you there..." She said to herself silently.
Intrigued, she watched from above.
Agent Shadow
Agent Shadow
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 1st 2013, 02:53

//Feel free to comment or even edit your character's parts or dialogues if you want. I honestly probably butchered your character's dialogue or acting at some point here, so don't fret too much if you want to adjust it to follow your character more sufficiently than I have. I won't mind.//

Chapter 13

She had heard the Sith girl say, "Surrender now, rebel scum, or face your imminent deaths." Bastila, however, wasn't focused on what she said, she let her anger build until she decided to unleash it upon the Sith. With both Lightsabers ignited, she dashed to the Sith with tremendous speed, yelling all the way there.

She hit the Sith's Lightsabers with all of her strength, knocking the Sith back numerous feet. Then began to barrage of feral strikes against the Sith. She thought she heard blaster bolts being fired at her, but she noticed nothing as all of her focus was on the girl. Bastilla could see the calm expression of the Sith's face. It angered her even more, letting her anger consume her and guide her.

She kept up the maelstrom of strikes, but to no avail. This only angered her more. She wanted to see that pretty little face of the Sith's impaled on a stick, no she would keep it as a trophy.

The Sith punched her in the face and force pushed her a cross the clearing. The few moments of weightlessness violently turned into unbearable pain and she smack straight into a large rock.

A pained yelp escaped her mouth as her vision blurred on the impact. The shock incapacitated her for a few moments as she regained her self. That was the last thing she remembered seeing, soon she saw only black.

Chapter 5
Character: Disciple Vis

So much bloodlust, so much anger. If she was in another time and place, she would've thought this Rebel to e a untrained Sith hopeful. The question is why was this female with a Jedi?

With no time to further think upon that, the Jedi was upon her with a unfamiliar style of Lightsaber. From the few frozen moments she saw the blades, they were deformed in some manner. How the female obtained that was another question, but there was little time for that. Her blades caught the others mere inches away from her face. Empowering herself with the power of the Dark Side, she let it guide her against the brutish and untrained onslaught of her opponent. The "Jedi's" strikes were novice at best, yet the ferociousness behind it was enough to compensate.

It may not have been enough to beat herself back, but it was slowly draining her energy. Suddenly she felt something, a weakness... Without thinking on it, she took advantage of a hole in the Jedi's defenses and punched her with her right hand. This was enough to disorient the Jedi for a few moment, enough for her to send a powerful blast of the force towards her opponent, sending her flying into a large rock on the outer edge of the clearing.

She took this time to evaluate the battle around her, a few of the nameless Nova Troopers laid dead on the ground while the others she knew still remained in the fight against the other Jedi. This one was more disciplined than the other, that was clear to her.

A pained yelp came from the other Jedi as she smashed into the rock. Regardless of their mission, this "Jedi" had promise. Given the proper training, she could be a good tool of hers. she made up her mind right then and there, dashing to the downed Jedi. As the girl tried to stand up, Her fist impacted the Jedi's face, knocking her out cold. Vis sensed a spike of anger from the other Jedi. From his hilt extended a trident blade. He used that to swipe at Sidewinder's chest. Vis dashed to intercept the blade's impact, ramming into Sidewinder and throwing him to the side.

This Jedi was more mysterious in many ways, her wore a hood and had a white cloth covering his eyes. It was rather strange to her, but perhaps this is how desperate the Jedi have become, to cling to false hope. It was interesting though.

Now this Jedi fought more like a Jedi, each strike, parry, and swipe being more fluid and controlled. This made him more predictable, but with the other Trident Blade it made things far more complex. She was forced to do flips and dodges to avoid the purple blades, almost being pushed on the defensive.

As his strikes began to be more offensive, she found herself backing up on the defensive. Suddenly the trident end swiped up cutting her left Lightsaber in a vertical half nearly missing her hand. Now desperate, she reached out with the force to the downed Jedi's Lightsaber's. The Male struck hard sending her tumbling backwards on the ground. As he moved for the incapacitating blow the deformed gray Lightsaber rushed to her left hand, giving her only seconds to act. She swipe at the Jedi's face blindly, nicking his cheek. The smell of seared flesh protruded from him for the few moments. Staggering backwards a few steps, it gave the Nova Troopers a window to fire. They attempted to suppress the Jedi, although he merely deflected them, he was being pushed back by the shear amount.

Not before too long, he retreated back into the the Fungus and through a few nameless troopers. Vis decided to let him go, she had more than enough with the unconscious Jedi.

"He's getting away!" yelled one of the Trooper's, "Intercepting."

Standing up and looking at the black and gray deformed Lightsaber in her hand she spoke out to the trooper's, "Let him go." Much to the dismay of the Troopers.

Sidewinder was especially angered by this, blatantly voicing out his displeasure. She didn't listen to his complaints however, his words fell upon deaf ears. She was focused on her prize.

"That is a direct order, Sidewinder."

Even if he didn't like it, Sidewinder obeyed the order, telling the others to stand down and radio in for pickup. She could feel the anger emanating from him, but it didn't matter. As the LAAT picked them all up and ascended into the sky, she thought she saw a pair of devilish eyes staring at her. As soon as she saw it, it was gone.

She put that behind her, and focused again at the unconscious Jedi saying at their feet. Maybe it was because she wanted to make a name for herself in the Sith Order or otherwise, but she honestly didn't fully understand herself as to why she captured this Jedi. She just hoped she wouldn't regret it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next