The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» This Place
October 24th 2015, 15:30 by Blackhalos99

» New to the Site? Post here
July 18th 2014, 05:13 by SOVIETxGAMER

» Farewell
June 22nd 2014, 22:22 by DaBigestBob

» Concerning The Fatal Alliance (MASTERS AND DARTHS READ)
June 15th 2014, 20:59 by Regret

» Service Academy Nomination
January 6th 2014, 03:34 by DaBigestBob

» Charter of the Imperial Senate
December 5th 2013, 21:23 by DaBigestBob

» Skyrim Based Rp
November 11th 2013, 22:55 by Demetreus

» The Sith Order RP
November 11th 2013, 19:57 by Guest

» Darth Diabolus
November 10th 2013, 03:17 by xFrozen Eclipse

Gallery

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on July 23rd 2012, 20:42

The Sith Order RP

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sith Order RP

Post by Guest on May 1st 2013, 14:10

Name: Kyramud Atin
Planet: Coruscant, level 1313
Act: 1
Chapter 7: Chemicals

Everything seem to be spiraling out of control....... The Black Sun and the Hutts are at each others throats and a gang war seems inevitable. As soon as I can im going to kill this "Virgo" and collects my pay.

As I walked out the door, I looked around the lobby but I couldn’t find the Hutts contact.

“Are you the Mandalorian?” a voice said behind me.

“I am.” I replied and I turned around. The contact was a beautiful blue Twi'lek, shrouded is a cloak but you could still see her face. She motioned me to follow her.

“Were are we going?” I asked
“We prepared a shuttle and it will take you to your “hunting ground” she said with a smirk

I like this girl, I cant put my finger but something is special about her.

“What’s your name” I said trying to keep back a smile.

She stopped then looked at me and smiled “Asked me again if you live through this job……….

-Outside the Imperial Chemical Lab-

I was observing the outside of the building waiting on anything to happen. So far the only people he saw outside was a few stormtroopers guarding the building. Why would a black sun Virgo want chemicals? It made little sense unless they wanted to sell whatever is in there on the black market.

I wasn’t long before he saw some activity. The squad guarding the entrance was spooked, one of them was missing. Then out of nowhere his bounty leaped down from the building and quickly killed of the others with weird looking blades. I turned on my camera on my helmet, much easier to use then trophy taking. Its time for the hunt once again.

I walked through the front door, and it was….. gruesome. The place was littered with bodies of the staff. Why is Black Sun here? I kept walking rifle raised, anything that moves will be blasted. As I walked up a some stairs, I heard some noise coming from the room that was right next to the stairs. As I approached I checked my weapon and my blade and I sealed my suit before I stormed the door. As soon as the door opened I laid eyes on a large vault that had been opened. I slowly approached the vault, slowly and cautiously. Once inside I noticed some test tubes were taken from the shelves

Rakghoul virus was missing, Blue Shadow virus, and something called Project Blackwing.

This was not good, Black Sun had stolen chemical weapons, no one was safe, the Hutts, Empire, everybody was in peril. As soon as I killed this kid, I’m going to hunt down this Virgo, kill him and retrieve the viruses before it was too late.

This was strange feeling I had, I have a purpose and I like.

Just then a mercenary uncloaked behind him and attacked. It’s a good thing my armor was tough or the blaster fire might have killed me. I swung around with my viro blade out cutting my attacker face. He let out a scream, but it didn’t last long as I put both my hands around his throat.

WERE IS THE BIO WEAPONS” I shouted

The man pointed down the hall were a sign said landing pad.

“Thanks” I said before I drew my custom blaster pistol and shot his face.

As soon as that happened a alarm sounded.

“Damn it I wont be long before the stormtroopers get here.” I said. I took the mans cloaking device and ran off to the landing pad.

As soon as I got there the speeder carting the Falleen and the viruses was taking off. I didn’t have long

I pulled out my sniper rifle and I lined up my sites. The mercs shot back with a barrages of blaster fire. I held my breath, squeezed the trigger and fired. Instead of shooting the Falleen agent I missed and shot the driver instead. I watched the speeder drop and exploded a few levels down.

“Firefek” I said under my breath. I got my man but now who knows what has happen to the Bio weapons.

“Turn around your under arrest” someone said behind me.

As I turned I saw a large squad of troops with rifles raised at me.

“Put your weapons on the ground now!” I did and I raise mine hands.

The trooper came closer to collect my weapons.

I had a idea to get out of this mess, but it was a long shot. I dropped to smoke grenades. As soon as I did that they stared blasting.

“Hold your fire you might hit the samples!” said the captain.

As they rushed into the smoke they found that the man in Mandalorian armor had vanished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on May 2nd 2013, 00:05

Chapter 6: After the Fight
Character: Xentaas Krexin
Setting: Felucia

It wasn't long before the volley of blaster bolts forced Xentaas to retreat back into the jungle. He didn't fear death, he knew he could take the troopers, but the Sith warrior added an extra variable, and the fact that she landed a blow at all was, in his mind, pure luck. He had let his guard down for too long because fighting with the trident blade presented a problem with using the force and dueling at the same time. He needed to fix this.

He immediately adjusted his saber blade that it was the traditional solid single saber. Now, it was just an extended saberstaff. But this way, he could focus more on the Force aspects of fighting along with the duel itself. He felt the knick on his neck, the burn was painful, so grabbed a large leaf and placed it on the burn. The leaf was cool and refreshing. It felt good on his skin.

By this time, he was sure they had taken Bastilla and there was no point going after them on his own, it would end the same, a volley of laser bolts and his retreat. Xentaas decided to stay close. Imbued with the Force, he launched himself up into the trees and reached out his Sith as far as he could when a different figure caught his attention. He could tell it was force-sensitive whatever it whoever it was, for now though, he would bide his time.

He would wait until this thing, or person, made a move and then he would react. Thus was his training, thus was his way of life.

Chairman
Chairman

Level : 3288
Orange Lion Award Won the Challenge!

Character sheet
Name: Xentaas Krexin
Rank/Position: Admiral
Faction: Rebel Alliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 3rd 2013, 13:35

//This will begin act 2//

Transmission//Classified//
Coruscant
-Eyes Only-
Biohazard Tier 1
Containment teams Dispatched
Reinforcements Inbound
Units on site have stopped responding
Containment spreading

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 7th 2013, 23:09

Chapter 3
Lord Rius
-Destroyer "Mortician"
-Orbiting Courascant
11 ABBY

-----------------------------------

The ride in the turbolift was silent. The silence was almost suffocating.

Rius was mulling over the events of the past few months. Time never seem to stay the same. He sometimes wishes he could grab time and control it just as he does with the Force, instead it slips through his fingers.

He took out a data-slate from beneath his robes and begins scrolling through the lists of volumes to be added to the Sith's already impressive collection. Varying from modern books to olden magiknomecons and the rare holocron, the knowledge stored in these books and containers could serve the Sith well in the coming years.

He explosively sighed. Weary and tired. From sending his scribes out to locate artifacts to tracking down and terminating any remnants of opposition or experimenting with alchemy, he was eternally busy.

He pulled down his hood and pressed a rune on one of his gauntlets. The faceplate of his helmet unlocked with a hiss of pressurized air escaping. He ran his hands over his face and rubbed his eyes.

For a moment he was a young man again, sitting with his master in the red Korriban afternoon. He was listening to Lord Krauss.

"Remember Rius there are 4 things you should always remember." Krauss displayed a closed fist, "Who ever come are the right people. What ever happens is the only thing that could happen."

With every example Lord Krauss extended another finger, "When ever it starts its the right time and when it over, it's over. Remember this, for it's the truth and the underlying reason that keeps our universe in check."

With a soft tone the turbolift signaled that t reached it's destination. The soft noise shook Rius out of his memory. He looked around startled and he pressed another rune on his gauntlet and his faceplate came down over his face and locked with a hiss.

He turned to his Honor Guard and told them to return to his laboratory, he would return there shortly.

He left them in the lift and walked in to the Mortician's bridge. He took a look around, gazing at the consoles and the view ports.

He walked towards his lieutenant, Nivens who was standing at the command console.

"Nivens any word from Oblivion?"

Nivens turned around and quickly bent his arm in a crisp salute. "No lord Rius. But, we have received communications from the main library on Korriban. They received the latest shipment of artifacts and tomes."

After a short pause Nivens continued, "The Mortician will be breaking orbit in a few more cycles. As per your orders, sir. We are just waiting for the last retrieval teams to return."

"Good, Nivens. I would be in my chamber. Inform me if anything comes to your attention."

Rius nodded at the bridge ,to no one in particular, and turned back to the turbolift.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 9th 2013, 18:23

*Blows off some dust. Prepare for my long entry.*

Chapter: 0
Time: Then

A black robed figure could be seen walking towards the downed starship. Taking his time, savoring his prey's fear as he walks towards the lastest hideout he tracked his quarry to.

His ignited blades let off a constant hum and painted the walls of the ruined cruiser a crimson red.

Distant footsteps could be heard. A fleet footed shadow runs behind a pile of tarnished plaststeel.

Wind whips through the various holes and gaps in the grounded ships hull, uttering an eerie moaning wail.

Jedi Shadow Thraldak stops and crouches to try and catch his breath. His chest is heaving and he knows he could only delay the inevitable.

Pale dust swirls around his boots, his once regal robes singed and slashed. His hand shakes as he reaches for the lightsabers clipped to his belt.

He could sense his opponent nearing, coming closer and the air seemed to thicken with every one of his opponent's foot falls. The figure found himself in a large cavernous space in the bowels of the ship blanketed in partial darkness. Light would seep in through the holes in the hull.

He takes one final gasp of air and tries to calm his mind. He reaches out with the force and tries to make sense of what he feels. The force it self was in disarray, screaming out as if in pain. His eyes widen as he hears a deep and ominous voice, "Light will save you from the darkness they say, nobility and loyalty are the pillars that up hold society. What rubbish, how pathetic that your kind would actually believe that."

Thraldak screamed out into the oppressive darkness inside the destroyed ship, "I will not waver, for the True Covenant will conspire against the Sith unto and past our dying breath."

A voice was emitted from what appeared to be everywhere, "Hold you tongue whelp. Do not soil our name with your rancid voice."

Thraldak jumped out from behind his hiding place and ignited his yellow lightsabers. "Face me!"

There was silence for what seemed an eternity.

Thraldak turned every which way trying to keep his nerves under control.

Suddenly he could sense something. He turned to a darken spot on a wall. He could see a spot of darkness that was darker than the surrounding area. The silhouette was humanoid in figure, but something was off about the shadows force signature.

Suddenly four downward orientated lines appeared where the figure's face should should have been. Thraldak's eyes opened wide.

"You have asked for me to show myself and I will comply. You have drawn me out, now how do you think you will best me?"

"Why do you jest, Sith?"

"Oh it's no jest, I have bested groups of warriors that are a higher caliber than yourself."

With that last insult, Thraldak uttered a yell and rushed the Sith. He used a force infused jump and poised his arms to delivered a vicious dual over head strike. His blades were a few feet from the Sith's torso when his opponent unsheathed and activated his own lightsaber.

The Sith blocked the over head strike and pushed Thral back. He then used the opening and delivered a savage kick to the Jedi's abdomen.

Thraldak felt something pop and the air he had in his lungs was pushed out from his mouth. He landed in a combat stance and winced as he tried to breathe.

The Sith just looked at Thraldak with that unnerving, unwavering mask.

" I will destroy you piecemeal. I will slowly kill you off, you will feel pain the likes of which you never knew could be possible. Prepare to be cast off into the Void."

The Sith warrior took a step forward and lifted his lightsaber in a relaxed combat posture.

"You have made your move, now prepare for mine."

The Sith threw his lightsaber at Thraldak, the ignited saber illuminated the darkness encompassing the two adversaries. Melted plasteel lumps and corpses with mouths frozen in mid-scream could be seen in the crimson light.

Thraldak braced himself to deflect the incoming saber, but at the last moment the lightsaber deactivated and kept it's course so it flew past. As he turned back to his opponent he felt all four knuckles of the Sith's gauntlet hit just under his left eye, breaking his cheekbone.

The saberthrow was a ploy, a trap. And one he fell for.

The Sith reared his head back and delivered a savage head butt to his opponent. The helmet giving off a loud metallic thud as it hit Thraldak just over his right eye.

Pain was all that Thraldak felt. White hot and searing pain. He felt himself being lifted off the ground by the front of his robes.

He blinked through the stars and the grogginess that clouded his thoughts. He lifted his left hand and threw the Sith back with a desperate last ditch force push.

The Sith was caught in the chest by the desperate attack and was sent back into the darkness, his armored boots leaving furrows in the ash on the floor.

Thraldak landed on his hands and knees. He tried look for his sabers that he dropped, but he had to blink through the blood that kept getting in his eyes.

He found and retrieved his sabers using the force. He felt immediate relief to have the sabers in his hands again.

Suddenly from the darkness he heard what sounded like tearing metal and squealing plastics. Seems the Sith is still alive, he though.

Suddenly a lightsaber blade erupted from the wall to his left. The saber went in a circular motion and left a glowing outline of a circle.

Suddenly the circle was pushed out and slammed close to where Thraldak stood.

The Sit stepped through the newly created threshold.

"Good try, just next time don't count on your opponent being as weak as yourself."

The Sith lifted his hands and Thraldak could hear something flying through the air. He heard a muted slap as the Sith grabbed his lightsaber from the air. The Sith joined the two lightsabers together at their bottoms with a *click*.

He activated the newly constructed dual lightsaber and rushed Thraldak. He lunged and juked, dipped and dodged. The Sith warrior incorporated intricate flips into his combat style.

Thraldak was slowly being driven backwards. This Sith had an unusual fighting style. He would deactivate and reactivate his saber during combat, he would separate the dual headed lightsaber so he had dual single lightsaber and then join them together again. All the while Thraldak had to fend off blows from a constantly vanishing and reappearing lightsaber.

The two fighters soon found themselves in a lock. Both trying to overpower their opponent. The Sith leaned in close and said, "You will die here mongrel, you will see the faults of your path."

Thraldak put every drop of focus in trying to fend of the Sith. He could feel his knees slowly bending back, giving way. He summoned as much force energy as he could and forced it out in the shape of a powerful force jump.

Thraldak ended up near the top of the space he was fighting in. He tore off strips from his robe's leggings and tied them around the most significant of his injuries.

He looked down at the floor of the space and he could see the Sith's mask lights staring right at him. A ominous voice floated up from the figure, "Lick your wounds fool, you only prolonging the inevitable."

Thraldak took a deep breath, feeling the injury he took in the first minutes of the duel. He prodded gingerly at his abdomen, feeling blood pool in his stomach cavity.

"Come down, end your suffering. Or do you wish to continue your sad existence."

After a few moments Thraldak could hear the metal beneath him warp and bend.

And give way.

Luckily he had the piece of mind to make a cushion with the force, still he took the burnt of the fall with his legs.

The Sith stood looking at him just outside the radius of the metal that just fell. "Like I said you will feel pain you have thought impossible. Fears that you never knew existed. Horrors you never wanted to unearth."

Thraldak took one more look at the Sith warrior and ran. He was more than half way to the opposite wall of the storage area when he stopped and turned to look at his pursuer. The Sith was on one knee and drawing something in the ash at his feet. "Run, run pathetic worm. I promised you that I would only injure you, now run for you will need every momwnt you can get."

Thraldak turned and blew a hole in the wall with a force push and ran into the depths of the ship.

Thraldak walked cautiously through the corridors of the ship. Cables and pipping could be seen jutting from the walls at unusual angles.

Suddenly he would hear a moan from behind him. He felt with the force to see if he could sense what made the noise.

He felt a slight blip in the force and walked cautiously to check it out. As he approached where the noise came from he could see one of his crew trapped under a blast door. One of the security mechanisms used to lock off areas that are venting atmosphere.

As he neared the body it moaned again. "Trooper, you alright?" Thraldak questioned cautiously. As he neared where the body was he could clearly see that the body was cut in half when the blast door feel over it's midsection.

The body moaned again, by now Thraldak was certain this was unnatural. He turned and ran down the corridor. The moaning from the corpse gaining volume and ferocity. Soon other moans as growls could be heard all around him.

He couldn't believe it, the corpses were being reanimated. They were coming back to life!

He kept running down the corridor, slashing at any corpse that crosses his path. This was a nightmare, his friends and crew coming back to kill him.

The corpses kept on coming. From missing limbs to exposed entrails each new corpse brought a new twist on the person's anatomy.

After what appeared to him as an eternity he found the ships engine control room near the rear of the craft.

He locked himself inside just a scant few moments ahead of a horde of corpses.

Be took a breathe of the dust choked air. He could not believe what was happening. The Sith was right, he was experiencing something he thought impossible.
The resurrection of the dead.

He walked around the large room, many of it's areas still in perpetual darkness. The only reliable light in the room was his two lightsabers. He held his weapons close.

He suddenly heard a moan behind him. He swung his lightsaber without looking and heard something fleshy fall onto the floor.

Another moan drifted from the dark, he slashed with his other lightsaber. Another fleshy object fell, but what appeared from the dark frightened him.

Scores of corpses waited in the darkened areas of the engine room. Teeth and bone glinted when ever light would shine on them, Thraldak's lightsabers threw a sickly yellow light on the corpses. Giving them an even more frightening appearance.

He dropped into his combat stance and winced when he felt a tremor of pain jolt through his abdomen.

At some unknown signal the corpses rush towards the lone Jedi. His lightsaber cut corpses and sliced appendages, but for every one that fell three more corpses were ready to fill the empty space.

Thraldak's movements started to grow sluggish, fatigue sapped the stamina from his body. One corpse managed to swipe it's toothy maw across his forearm. His hand spasmed and he dropped his still activated lightsaber.

He cried out in pain and retreated to a corner of room. He started to scream out in hatred at the corpses, the universe and most importantly the Sith that tracked him so far.

The corpses stopped their limping gait and halted. They opened their ranks and the black robed Sith could be seen amongst them. "I told you, pain and fear beyond your imagination will befall you today." The Sith uttered a loud laugh. "Tell everyone else that I would join them in Chaos soon. Farewell Jedi, you were an unworthy adversary."

As soon as the Sith said the last word, Thraldak started to scream. Pain, pride and anger were given voice in his battle cry. The corpses rushed him. The scream loud over the sound of moans and the hissing of the lightsaber hitting flesh.

This last Jedi was nothing out of the ordinary. A remnant of something long rusted and decrepit. Two corpse shuffled over to the Sith. Both bowed their heads and offered what they had in their hands. One held the Jedi's lightsaber, stained and warm from the blood covering it's surface. The other corpse offered the other of the Jedi's lightsaber, one of the Jedi's hands still gripped it's handle in a morbid showing of dedication.

The Sith warrior chuckled and accepted the lightsabers from the corpses and proceeded to step out of the engine control room. He muttered something under his breath and the corpses fell. Whatever flame rekindled their life energy once again extinguished.

The Sith raised his forearm and activated his communicator, "Mortician the job is done. Send a shuttle for my extraction."

One clerk among the hundreds aboard the giant star destroyer answered back, "Yes, my lord. A shuttle and escort are going planet side now. Do I send word to Lord Oblivion?"

"Good. And yes send word to Oblivion. Tell him another loose end has been dealt with."

"Yes, Lord Rius. Word is being sent now."

//Sorry for it being so long, but we were watching a movie in physics, so I had like an hour to waste. Opinions, comments are expected and appreciated.//

Last edited by Blue Shift on May 9th 2013, 18:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixin' some typos.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 10th 2013, 22:57

Act: 2
Chapter 8: Bio Hazard part 1

It was a good thing I picked up that cloaking device. I was able to get away, but the thing was fried. I pulled out my communicator and contacted the Hutt council.

“Exalted Hutt council the target has been killed, I’m sending you the film now.”

The Hutts grinned as they watch the speeder fall to the ground and explode. They then looked each other and nodded.”

{You have done well, Atin but we need to be sure of the kill, get to the crash site and retrieve his head.}

“Why” I said “You have your video proof why do you need the head?”

{It’s a statement; to strike fear into black sun, now get the head or your payment is forfeited}

Well this is just great……. The place will be crawling with Imperials. Lets make this quick and hopefully I wont get shot, arrested, or worse infected.

-Level 1313 Speeder crash site-

My probe sent a detailed map of the site. Oddly there isn’t any life signs. Well this might work out, I approached the site when my HUD alerted me to a New Update.

“O Damn it.” I said gritting my teeth. I had my suit alert me on any new bounties that would peak my interest, but this one was more frustrating. The Squad that cornered me before got a picture of me and now I’m wanted man. They don’t know my name, but they put a large bounty on my head. This was just perfect.

Just then my probe alerted me to some movement. The map showed a squad of soldiers walking up the middle of the street. They must have been the clean up crew. They kept walking until they stopped, I switched to a camera feed and I saw the strangest thing. They were attacked by random people, and the soldiers were powerless. I cut the feed and recalled my drone, this was my chance to get the trophy and run before it was to late.

I finally reached the crash sight and it was still on fire. This isn’t right, their was a stormtrooper squad here but they were all dead with helmets cracked, and limbs torn off. What the hell happened?

I moved among the wreck when I finally saw the Falleen on the ground. I looked around and then I pulled out my viro knife. As I walked to the body, it got up. I was shocked how did he live through that. As he turned to face me, I saw half of his face was ripped away. He was bloody and he looked...... wrong. When he saw me, he let out a screeched. My helmet protected my ear from the worse of it, but the scarier part of this encounter was there was larger screech. The dead Falleen got a reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 10th 2013, 23:20

Chapter 13
Character: Bastilla Sol

To drown in a abyss of darkness within yourself is the most agonizing pain you can know. To feel nothing, but everything. Being trapped with no visible escape. The darkness chokes your throat, seepign into your innards.

Yet you lay motionless in a prison if absolute nothingness. You cannot move, you cannot think, you cannot breath. All you can do is... fear...

Death seems such a sweet thing, anything to end this eternal torment that would last for centuries to her. The only thing that ever granted her any feelings were that of her mother. She didn't know why she ws back, but she was comforted by it.

"Weakness..." a voice boomed. It's existence leaving as soon as it came. A terrible pain never before felt by her coursed through her abyss, breaking her.

Death is so sweet...

Death...

Chapter 4
Character: Disciple Vis

The subject was suspended in a suppresion field inside the containement bloc. Within the field the Jedi coud do nothing, even maintain a stream of conscious. This gave Vis an oppurtunity to break the Jedi. She delved deep into the Jedi's mind.

So much hate and power. Each memory the Jedi had was enveloped in layers of anger. Almost like an untrained Sith, with each memory brought an increased amount of anger and power. She went back deeper into the Jedi's mind and discovered her beginnings. It was vaguely familiar.

This troubled her... She saw through the Jedi's eyes as she ripped entire people's apart in fear. The last sight in the stream of memeory frightened her...

A mother with a small child in arms. She could not explain how she knew, but she knew with a certianty that that was her mother. With her in her mother's arms...

Her emotions rushed through her, leaving her weak.

"Weakness..." She said more to herself. She quickly expelled the numerous emotions and replacing them with a new found hatred. Now out of the convict's mind, she lowered her hood off of her head and walked closer to subject. She examined the features of this... being. Now she could see the similarities, it was her sister. Finally, her past began to make sense, but now to focus on the present.

With all the anger and power she could muster, she unleashed a tremendous attack on her sister's mind to break her. Her sistser's limp body shook unnaturally as her mind as it was reconfigured; it was not a fast or painless process. She would remain for the next 14 hours forcibly breaking what was her sister. She almost regretted it for a small moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow on May 11th 2013, 11:00

???
???

A figure watched from the distance. He saw the scrimmage between the clones and the jedi, and was unimpressed.

Oblivion really got sloppy with his warriors, I see... He thought to himself. He then saw the Jedi and the Sith standing above the canopy. He would watch her moves carefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alassa Dy
Felucia

She watched the duel between the two jedi. She was surprised, it was nothing like the way Zamorak taught her. Was there more styles other than Vapaad?
She saw one loose by a brutal sucker punch.
"How pathetic..." she mumbled to herself, and she saw the other jedi reflecting the blaster fire like it was nothing. What he did next, surprised her.
He leaped into the air, and landed on the other side of her. Shocked but prepared, she activated her lightsaber and stood waiting.

Recruit
Recruit

Level : 1752

Character sheet
Name: Alassa Di
Rank/Position: N/A
Faction: N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on May 11th 2013, 17:31

Chapter 7: New Meetings
Setting: Felucia

Xentaas didn't move as he stated motionless in the trees. He was able to stay this way for days if he wished and still be able to watch the unknown figure that had drown his attention moments ago. Then, he saw the figure unleash her saber blades, Xentass did the same and his purple blades burst from the elongated saber hilt.

In an instant he launched himself to the back of the figure and now, behind it, he saw she was humanoid, and she was strong in the Force. "I mean no harm unless you mean harm."

There was no answer, she turned quickly and with ferocity slashed down but Xentaas parried. Above the Forrest floor they began to trade swing for swing. The woman was coming hard on Xentaas. She was quick and strong and he immediately recognized the cruel Vaapad style. This was a problem. He would be no match for the ferocity of Vaapad up in the trees, he could feel her beginning to gain ground on him. Acting quickly he jumpped from the trees into the forest floor. The woman followed.

On the floor his defense was flawless, counter, parry, dodge. This was his style, and it was difficult against the Vaapad but he was able to do it. The fight carried on for hours. The Sith woman attacking and attacking with no sign of exhaustion. Xentaas, was trying so hard to keep up using his extreme defense style until finally, he could tell he would lose if something wasn't done. Very cautiously, he tapped into the Force and pushed the woman up against a rock with more force than he had intended. Again, the Force part of him had taken over and had released too much energy and after hours of dueling, the quick burst was more than he could handle. He collapsed onto the forest floor. The immediate taste of the soil spewed into his mouth filling it with iron and dirt.

He waited with exhaustion, unable to move hardly for the final blow to end his life, yet none came, and he blacked out from exhaustion.

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow on May 11th 2013, 20:33

Alassa Dy
Felucia

She had prepared for this. Since she was young, Zamorak had trained her to duel, and this was it. This is what she always wanted. Unleashing the full power of her Vapaad attack style, she attacked relentlessly. But this was a trained Jedi. He countered and blocked every move. They jumped through the canopy, lightsabers clashing. Finally, they landed on the forest floor, where the fighting got more intense.
She found her attacks less effective: here he had more of an advantage. She had grew up training in the canopy and jungle, so she was accustomed to it, where this Jedi was not. But back on the floor, it was an even duel.

As the fight dragged on, she started to get irritated. She was not used to the excessive defensive style the Jedi was using, she was used to Zamorak's Juyo attack style, where it was offense on offense. But she could feel him wearing. His defensive maneuvers did not let up, but she could sense the fatigue.

Her attacks became reckless. She let down her guard just to unleash her full power against him.

This was a costly mistake.

Since she was not shielding herself, she was susceptible to the powerful force blast the Jedi unleashed. She was not expecting the attack itself, let alone the sheer strength of the blow. She smashed against a rock, cracking it in the process. With the little time she had, she managed to conjure the Force just enough to cushion some of the impact, but even that was hardly enough. She could hear her arm go SNAP and she dropped her lightsaber and fell to the ground, painfully landing on the same arm. She felt her consciousness slipping, and she looked up to see the Jedi had fallen to the ground as well.

With her one good arm, she pulled herself towards him. She had to finish the duel. She had to kill him.

But she couldn't. She felt the world spin, and she felt her head drop to the cold, damp soil, and she blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
???
Felucia.

The mysterious figure was impressed with the duel. Both fought valiantly, and in the end neither prevailed. He was particularly impressed with the Jedi. He walked towards the two combatants, and sensed both were unconscious. The girl from blunt trauma, the Jedi from excessive fighting. Stress. Both were more useful to him alive. There was a greater plan afoot here. He picked both of them up and over his shoulder with ease, and carried them back to the crashed YT-1300.

Recruit
Recruit

Level : 1752

Character sheet
Name: Alassa Di
Rank/Position: N/A
Faction: N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on May 12th 2013, 00:12

Chapter 8: Unknown
Setting: Unknown

It felt like days that Xentaas' conscience remained in a black void. There was no sound, no light, no anything. Then, Xentaas awoke slowly from his unconscious state.

The air was cool and moist, typical for the Felucian planet. He sent his Force Sight out and he was in an unknown place. He remained still, keeping his unconscius ruse up waiting for someone to enter the room to get an idea of where he was and who had brought him here.

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 12th 2013, 02:04

Chapter 4
Character: Disciple Vis

Sweat was running down Vis' face. Her power was strained and she was physically exhausted. It took nearly 14 hours and all of her power to take over her sister's mind; altering it to Vis' needs.

Her sister's body ceased to shake as Vis finished. She barely noticed the Sith behind her. He had been watching Vis for the better part of the procedure and upon finishing left the chamber.

Who it was meant little to her at this point. She would retire to her room a rest. She would return afterwards to see if it's effectiveness. She hoped for the best.

Chapter 14
Character: ???

There was no sight, no sound, nothing at all... It was like that of an endless oblivion. The thing that bothered her is that... she didn't know who she was... She tried so desperately hard to find anything that told her who she was.

But to no avail. Her memory, like the abyss around her, was empty and deserted.

She was in a prison with no exit in sight. She would try for ages, growing more desperate with each passing moment. It was then that a voice pierced through the darkness. It felt so familiar yet alien to her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 15th 2013, 17:33

// Short one to set up a certain arc in the story //

As soon as the troopers and Jai returned to the cruiser, he collected his payment, grabbed his Firespray and headed back to Felucia to pick up a cache left to him by an old friend. He brought the package back to his farm on Mandalore and was having a wonderful time hunting with his strill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 18th 2013, 11:35

Chapter 9: Screaming

The screaming was overwhelming, I dropped to one knee holding my hand over my helmets audio receptors. As I looked up the Falleen started slowly walking toward me. I pulled out my blaster pistol and shot the creature in the face.

The Falleens face was hit, burned off the other portion of its face. It still kept coming. That’s Impossible, how can I kill this thing? The creature then sprinted toward me, its mouth unhinged and screaming. I pulled my wrist blade out and stabbed the thing in the face. Even with the blade lodged in the brain it stilled clawed at my my armor, struggling to find my flesh. I took my viro knife and cut the Fallens head off.

It was still nawing and mashing.

What have the Imperials created here?

Just then my recon probe alerted me to LARGE number of the creatures were heading my way. I then threw the head on the ground and crushed what was left of it with my boot. It finally stopped then.

I ran, I ran faster then I have ever ran in my life. The screams the horrible screams…. NO! No

I noticed what looked like a barricade.

“Prefect”

I ran inside only to be met with blaster rifles raise at my head.

“STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?”

It was a battalion of Stormtroopers and they looked like they had it rough.

“I was after a bounty when they came into play.” I replied.

The captain looked nodded, “We could use your help bounty hunter…. Can you use that thing.” pointing at my rifle.

“You need to completely destroy the head and blasters wont work, I tried.

The troopers groan, until the captain shut them up. He then called for some slug throwers to be passed out.

“What’s going on here?” said a female figure.

“My Lady, This bounty hunter found out how to kill the zombies, and just ordered the men to be armed with slug throwers.”

“Fierfek” I said

She was a Sith, and she looked ready to kill them all.

“Captain you’re a fool! This is the Mandalorian were looking for!”

Damn it, nice going Atin you just got yourself killed, or worse.

The Sith reached out her hand and I felt my throat being squeezed, I was gasping for air!

“Tell my master I found our Mandalorian.” She said

Everything was blacking out, I cant breath!

“Also, get a message to High Command and the Emperor, the situation here is lost!

Just before I blacked out I heard the screams.

The horrible screaming.

Back to top Go down

Post by iFreebird on May 18th 2013, 21:30

Name: Darth Ruins
Planet:Coruscant, Imperial Palace
Chapter 1 does it work

Ruins was walking down a hallway in the Palace heading to his office. He was followed by a sith lady this women was more or lest his assistant. Not her dream job but working for Ruins would have its benefits one day. As Ruins got to the door of his office a officer and a smarter looking man greeted him. the officer spoke first.

" My lord I don't wish to bother you but we have a serious problem"

Ruins entered his office not paying attention to the officer and sat down at his desk. the lady stood next to him and waved for the two men to come in.

The officer rushed in he was sweating he was nervous about something" My lord the bio weapon we were making has been released into the air and has begun to infect the people"

Ruins looked at the man " Where has it been released ?"

The officer gave him a puzzled look " Here my lor...."

" I know here you fool but this is a large planet with many levels "

The smarter looking man stepped up " Level 1313 my lord"

" Im assuming your one of the scientist who created this weapon"

" Yes my lord"

" Good then i have and expert on the weapon so Mr scientist dose it work"

" My lord?"

" Does the weapon work to our expectations?"

" Yes my lord it works"

"Good then there are no needs to test it" Ruins pointed to the door " You both may leave now"

the officer turned and left but the scientist stayed

" My lord what about the people on that level if they are not infected then they will be killed by the infected so many will die"

Ruins glared at the man " 1313 is a criminal level if anything this infection will lower the rate of crime in one day faster than the security forces could do in a year this is a good thing. I wish i thought of doing that now leave "

The scientist left very upset with what he just heard.

Ruins turned his head the the Sith lady " Quarantine the area make sure nothing leaves that level take as many troopers as needed. When its done send me a report if its worse then what i think we may have to just purge the entire level"

The lady nodded and left. As she walked out of the room she began to smile the idea of purging an entire level of Coruscant excited her.
iFreebird
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 2476
Orange Lion Award Finally

Character sheet
Name:
Rank/Position:
Faction:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 21st 2013, 00:10

Chapter 9: Second Chance

I started to open my eyes again, and a Frefiek my head was pounding. As I looked around I saw they stripped me of my armor, weapons, and damn almost everything else. When I tried to move my hands to no avail, I was cuffed. This is just perfect, soon I’m going to die and wont get my money…….

As I sat up one of the Stormtroopers guarding me, kicked me back down.

“You’re not going anywhere, Captain wants you to hand you to Lord Ruins personally.” One of them said with a chuckle.

I looked around the encampment we were in, I saw makeshift walls and dirty streets which meant……… I’m still in 1313.

I couldn’t help but sigh, and the Trooper kicked me again.

“Quit, stay quiet.” The trooper said

What the hell do I do now? I’m caught between a rock and a hard place. If the zombies don’t get me the Sith will. I’m clever but I’m no match for Sith force powers……

“Bring the Mando here,” said the Sith lady.

I was picked up moved to another tent. Was I sat in front of Sith. I stared straight at her. She look back with such hate in her eyes.

“Why did you release the bio weapon?” she said with a sneer.

If I come clean they might be merciful, but if the Hutts find out……. My thoughts stopped when I felt my throat tighten.

“Tell me, or this time you wont wake up at all.” She said with a wicked smile. I just stared at her. She was not pleased and was just about to finish the job, when the……….. screaming came back. The creatures had broken through the lines, was killing everyone in the camp. The Sith lady drew her lightsaber, and posed to attack the zombies. She was soon overwhelmed, the creatures jump on her and began sinking their teeth in her flesh. She dropped her lightsaber, while still fighting.

This was my chance, I fell from my chair and crawled to the lightsaber. When I reached it, I used it to cut my bindings. Just as I stood up a zombie, a stormtrooper pounced on me. It was mashing his teeth, and clawing at me. I pushed it off and as I stood up I ignited the lightsaber. I used its crimson blade to slice the dead stromtroopers head off. I turned to where the Sith was, still fighting with a mob. I rushed up to them and swung the lightsaber. I saw the Sith’s face was one of horror as it fell to the floor.

It was messy cuts, rookie mistakes. He didn’t feel anything for her, but if the Empire found out about this……. I ran back to the tent where I was held and found my armor. I put it on as fast as I could, I holstered all my weapons including my new prize. As I pick up my rifle, I turned to see a horde of zombies slowly walking my way.

How to get out of this…… wait I know!

I raised my wrist and released my flamethrower. The bright orange flame, burned through them. Some scattered, other just burned. I ran out of the encampment as quick as I could. I need to get the Hutts out of here, or I will lose my money. I quickly found a security speeder, and hotwired it. I kicked it into high gear and raced to the district. Soon the radio cracked to life. The would that came out of the speaker sent a chill down my spine.

“Level 1313, is at 89% contamination, level is lost, purging of the level is imminent”

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob on May 21st 2013, 09:47

Maj. 'Sidewinder':

Sidewinder was looking at his soldiers who were onboard the Vindicator an Acclamator assigned to the 93rd Special Task Force. The 93rd Special Task Force was a fleet group that gave ships to aid in special operations and black operations. They had a wide assortment of ships that could aid any sort of mission that a special forces unit might get involved with.

In orbit over Rhen Var was a small Imperial Battle group arrayed with a few Acclamators for close orbit bombardment a few Victory Class Star Destroyers and one Imperial Star Destroyer. It was suffucient for the objective of today mission. This battle group under Imperial Special Operations Command was labeled as Hellfire Squadron. Once somebody said when hell freezes over now its time to unthaw Rhen Var from the Rebel's clutches.

The mission did not hold glamour or finesse it was simply a devastation of Rebel forces by a superior trained but numerically inferior force. It was designed to show that only a small fleet and only a small amount of soldiers was all that was needed to liberate a planet from the Rebellion.

A lesson that all the current Imperial Worlds will hold onto when they have doubt in their Empire in this threat of insurgency. When the day came the Rebellion attempted to take their world either in fear or patriotism the world will resist knowing full well the strength of the Imperial Fist.

Sidewinder spoke to his assembled soldiers;

"My fellow soldiers we are about to engage a numerically superior force against the Rebel Scum. They believe that numbers are a quality of its own yet we have the largest military the galaxy has ever known.

Today we will show them that we do not need numbers to win this war and that any resistance is futile. Today we are displaying the skill all Imperial Soldiers and Navy personnel hold dear. Today the survivors will imagine the next day they engage Imperial Forces and blanch at the thought of them being the ones being outnumbered.

We are running low on time but I am certain in our ability to obtain victory from the freezing clutches of this world. For the tides of war are always on the side of the Empire and today the tides will crash upon them!

-The squad cheers-

"So be ready to land on hostile territory and prepare to relish leaving the newly re-established Imperial Soil. Knowing that your ability made it so."

Beeping was heard throughout the ship

It is go time it seems the Rebel Fleet has discovered our presence finally."

They filed onto their gunship and the Acclamators will lurch downward after the rest of the fleet began to engage the enemy. Already several fighter and bomber squadrons flew into space and began to set flight patterns to engage the Rebel Fleet.

The Victory Class Star Destroyers were an advanced version of which there are several torpedo launchers on its broadsides. When they launched they devastated the confident Rebel fleet and provided a corridor of approach for the Acclamators.

The Vindicator lurched forward and downward and on the displays they can see the horrors of which the small Imperial Fleet carved into the now scattered Rebel Fleet.

The descent appeared to take hours but in a little while they were in orbit and the gunship containing Scare Crow squad performed a combat drop which was gut churning for all aboard. Then proceeded to the designated LZ where they unloaded.

Another few gunships will drop in some modified AT-STs and some Imperial Army engineers to maintain and handle all the heavy equipment. A few repulsion tanks will be deployed in the area to breach the base. Also in a unspecified location they will deploy several SPHA to provide lancing artillery onto the 'hidden' rebel world.

Despite the heavy equipment and extra soldiers they were still vastly outnumbered by the Rebel soldiers in the base in the old temple over the ridge.

~Its good to be the bad guys Wink
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Level : 4543
Orange Lion Award Orange Lion Award

Character sheet
Name: Darth Oblivion
Rank/Position: Dark Lord of the Sith
Faction: The Galactic Sith Empire

http://www.dark-sith-order.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob on May 21st 2013, 10:17

Maj. 'Sidewinder'

The Imperial Fleet was winning the battle and soon all traces will be wiped clean of course they will allow a few of the corvettes to escape to tell the Rebel Commanders how outgunned they are even when they held the numbers advantage. After mopping up the ships unwilling to retreat the fighter and bomber squadrons will go to the surface to help eliminate the Rebel fortification located at the top of an old temple.

On the surface the Imperial Company 'Nexu' began to to assault the Rebel Fortification. Of course there were other Rebel foxholes throughout the planet but Temple Base was the command center and once that was wiped out the rest will be smoked out in a matter of weeks. It does help that this planet had little civilization and no one really wanted to be cut off from civilization in the cold to wage guerrilla war.

The Acclamators and Artillery will pound the defenses of the base for a solid 6 hours then immediately followed by the assault on the base where designated artillery by the Imperial Engineers will be performed to allow them to think that the artillery was still occurring. This will allow a brief element of surprise which allow the assaulting Imperial Force to breach the main outside defenses without being absolutely slaughtered. The squad Scare Crow will be breaching the other side and be the ones to execute the commanding rebels before the battle has finished. They would leave one or two Rebel Officers alive to witness how few soldiers they had then they would ship him onto Tatooine where he would eventually tell his fellow rebels about their failure.

After about 5 hours and 55 minutes a snowstorm shook up and the Imperial Forces all smiled they would have a greater ability to surprise this traitorous scum. The approached the place of no cover but still far away enough that they were not in danger close range. Then at the 6th hour exactly they designated artillery at certain positions farther and up and began to charge the location. The advance group being one of the few first groups to not get slaughtered in the charge found several rebels huddling in the trenches. They slaughtered them without a thought. Soon the Imperial Armor was already within the Rebel base. And the havoc began...

Deep under the temple the Rebel Commanders heard the letdown of the Imperial Artillery and knew the Imperial Ground Assault would commence but before they could relay this to all the soldiers on the ground a blast rumbled from the hallway outside of the shrine in which they stood. They heard blaster fire and were soon all of them were aiming at the door. The Rebel CO was trying to remain calm when out of no where a knife came at his neck from behind him. A feminine voice spoke softly.

"You wouldn't happen to be the Commanding Officer of these soldiers would you?"

All the soldiers turned to face her and she shook her head.

"My name is Cpt. Wraith of the Empire and you are going to surrender right now or watch your CO die right now."

The CO looked as if he was about to say something defiant when the rest of the Novatroopers breached the room and eliminated or incapacitated all the Rebels in the room.

After the blasterfire had stopped Sidewinder directed his squad to put all the Rebel Officers who were alive in the corner there and proceeded to speak to them.

"Lets see here we have 2 lieutenants, a Captain and it appears to be a Colonel. Now I am only a Major but I believe in different circumstances I might salute you. But not today. Instead here is what is going to happen in just a half hour your entire garrison will be dead or executed by my Imperial Task Force. Then we will go up to the surface and you will witness how few of soldiers was needed to eliminate your army and your fleet."

The Rebels refused to speak and tried not to believe Sidewinder.

After about a half hour they walked up to the surface and sure enough there was the Imperial Forces arrayed in perfect cohesion. It appeared they worked faster then Sidewinder gave them credit of course they still had one last execution to perform.

"Ah Lieutenant over here. Very good now soldiers fire!"

The Lt. was gunned down.

"Now listen up Colonel your Rebellion is doomed. We have numbers in vast quantity. Yet we did not need those numbers to defeat your Rebel force so what does that mean? It means that there is no hope for your Rebels if you can't defeat a small task force of us on your own turf how do you expect to beat us when we do have superior numbers on our side? You can't and you are going to return to your superiors and tell them what happened here as you are in no doubt obligated to do so. Of course I would ask where to send you but you won't do that. So I am sending you to Tatooine and you can catch a ship and do whatever you want.

Whatever your choice have no doubt we will publize that you left the Empire it will serve our interests the same way as this battle did. A colonel leaving his army due to the inability to achieve victory against the Grand Empire.

I am done talking to you scum take them away!"

He approached Wraith and held her hand while they walked back to their gunship. They would mop up some of the Rebel Foxholes they discovered from raiding the records in the Command room then head back to Bastion for their next assignment.

~Its good to be the bad guys Wink
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Level : 4543
Orange Lion Award Orange Lion Award

Character sheet
Name: Darth Oblivion
Rank/Position: Dark Lord of the Sith
Faction: The Galactic Sith Empire

http://www.dark-sith-order.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on June 9th 2013, 01:59

Chapter 10: Beyond Disturbing

1313 was in chaos, screams of the dead or those that will join there ranks. Blaster fire as the soldiers of the empire fought in vain to contain the plague. So much for saving the day and helping people.

I parked the speeder in close to the Hutt hovel. It was just as I feared, the area was littered with bodies of mercs, thiefs, and beggars. I rushed into the building and quickly checked the surrounding area. It was the clear but these thinks were crafty was not going to take any chances. I walked up to were the Hutt council cambers were, only to find bodies, but no Hutts.

“Where are they?” I mumbled
“Most have already left.” A voice said behind me.

I turned and I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was the Twi'lek from before. She looked amazing like when he left her. I shook my head to get my thoughts straight; lets get out of this place first.

“What happen to the Hutts?” I asked straining to hold my excitement of seeing here in.

She must have heard something in my voice because she smiled.

“Most are safe including your sponsor, except one.” She said trailing off.
“Rola, is the only one left and he his on the top floor.” She continued.

“Alright, lets go get him, It won’t be long before they purge the level.” I said

“What!” She said with astonishment

“Let’s go, we don’t have time.” I said walking out of the room and toward the stairs.

We found the room close by, and opened the door. We could see the figure of the a Hutt.

“Rola, were are here to get you out of here!” There no reply just gurgles.

“Come you FAT SLUG SHIFT IT!” I yelled.

As I walk in front of it I saw why it not talking. The Hutt was dead, his eyes glazed over. As the Twi'lek walking in she was over come with the smell. Lucky for me, I had my helmet.

Then the Hutts stomach moved, something was inside of it. We both raised out our weapons and point it at the movement.

“What in the……” She was say before on of the creators busted through the gut of the old Hutt. We both looked on with terror as it feasted on the rest of the Hutt. The Twi'lek was too shocked to moved. I recovered and Ignited the Lightsaber I had hidden away. In one stoke I chopped the fiends head off. As it fell on the floor, It was still moving and it let out a deafing scream just before I smashed it under my boot.

“A horde is going to be coming soon we need to get out of here NOW!

“Where did you get the laser sword” she asked?

Normally, I would punch someone for that, but this was not the time. I grabbed her by the shoulders and looked her straight into her eye.

“I promise to answer your questions, but we need to get out of here and off the planet!”

She nodded her head, and walked over to a panel on the wall and panel open on the floor. She waved to me and jumped in, I was just about to jump in as I heard the largest scream I have ever heard.

“Damn It” I said as I jumped in the hole.

At the end of the tube, we arrived at a hanger under the building, the Hutts were always crafty. We walk to the only ship in the hanger, a Whitecloak fighter.

As we walked to the ship there was loud banging on the doors.

“Come on lets go!” I yelled just as the door opened and the zombies poured into the hanger. We reached the ship just In time as the ramp closed.

“Were the pilot?” my female companion asked.

“Who cares! Lets go!” I said getting into the cockpit and taking the controls. I lifted the ship out of the hanger and up. Just as we ascended, Level 1313 erupted into blue light.

“They purged it.” I mumbled.

As soon as we got into the atmosphere, I turned to the my partner

“So…. What do you want me to answer first?” Just as she was about to speak, I saw the pilot of the ship, he was turned into the zombie. I pushed the Twi'lek out of the way and grabbled with it. This one was much stronger then the others because it swatted me away. As I got back up to my feet I saw the creature trying to bite her.

At this moment, I felt a incredible rage. I ran at that thing and threw it against wall punching it over and over again. Soon T.I.E fighters attacked our ships hull. Our shields were holding, it wouldn’t be long. I was still in rage not thinking straight, I took the creature and shoved its head into the computer systems.

It was the hyperdrive computer, and we were slingshot across the stars to a unknown location.

End of Act 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on June 10th 2013, 20:03

As Jai was carving up some shatuul, there was a low rumbling sound coming from outside. He thought it was just one of his vode taking off or something but as the sound grew louder it sounded as if the maker of this strange sound was a decelerating ship. He put on his Beskar’gam and ran outside just to see a huge fireball bearing for the nearby forest.

“Damn,” he thought “ if anyone survives that crash, they are going to need some help. Better get to it. Oya Felix! Let’s hunt!”

~ Crash Site ~

It wasn’t hard to find the crash site, what with all the fallen trees and scorch marks. The ship itself was torn into multiple sections engines in one place, cockpit in another. It looked like some sort of antique model interceptor of some sorts. Jai was surprised it had actually managed to get to Mandalore seeing as all of their craft were up to date and outfitted with the best money could buy. This hunk of junk must have come from either Coruscant or Nar Shadaa. They would be the only places likely to have something of this type still active.

As Jai approached the cockpit section he saw two bodies inside of the view screen. One a Twi’lek and the other – to his surprise – was what seemed to be a Mandalorian. He knew no clan that used those colours or markings on their armour and it looked to be Durasteel. As he opened the view screen and pulled the two free he found that they had both survived. They seemed to be hardy people. Jai brought the “pilots” back to his farm and set them up in a guest room on nice beds. As he took off the Mandalorian’s helmet he realized that it was only a young man. Probably about 18-20 years old. The fact that someone like that who wore Mando’ade armour had managed to crash really intrigued him. However, it would have to wait until they got up in order to learn about the endeavours they had gone through.

What Jai did not realize was that these trials would make even him – a stalwart Mando – shudder as they were uttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on June 23rd 2013, 00:39

This story held such beauty, such splendor. Why has the magic stopped?

Spoiler:

[Writing a new character for the RP as I speak err... type]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on June 23rd 2013, 07:10

Vis awoke from meditation; a tremor in the force jolted her to consciousness. It left only mere moments before the ship around her moaned and creaked. Warning sirens began to wail, only to be cut off by silence. The hull had been broken.

Vis ran out of her room and through swarms of personnel. She did not notice it in the rush, but they were not moving. Their eyes blacked to nothingness, and they stood still as rock.

She ran with all her power towards the tremor, reaching the door. It was to the interrogation chamber her sister was in. As she was opening the door she had a immense weight pulling her backwards, the air around her rushed to the cracked hull. She stood her ground for as long as she could, but the force was too great. At long last the air pulled her back through the hall, hitting the walls on the way there. Pain and fear rippled through her body as the loud rushing sound turned into dead silence. A cold veil surrounded her and the sight of stars upon debris welcomed her to her end. It would be a quick ending, her blood would boil, her body would seemingly explode into nothing more than liquid.

But this end never came as she drifted through space incapable of movement. A presence acknowledged her, it's power keeping her alive. What it was, she wasn't sure.

Soon she would find out, after that she wished nothing more than the death she then yearned for. A cloak of unconsciousness enveloped her, and soon she returned to nothingness once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 3rd 2013, 18:47

Planet: Mandalore
Chapter 11: Culture Shock

Waking up from being knock out is becoming a bad habit. Light entered my eyes, and I could see were I was. I looked around to find my Twi'lek companion, who was still knocked out but still breathing. As I was looking around, I caught a shock.

A man was standing in front of us wear the same armor as me but in a different color scheme.

“Me'vaar ti gar ner vod?” the man said.

I didn’t understand a word he said. I cocked my head to the side trying to understand.

He waited a moment the said. “Are you ok?”

“Yes, thanks were are we?” I asked

“Mandalore.” He replied.

I nodded not knowing were I was, “were is my armor?” He pointed to the locker and I got up and started putting it on.

The stranger mulled something over for a second then asked, “how did you get here?”

I stopped mid way as I was putting on my breastplate. I sighed and I told him about the viruses, and the imperials, but left the Sith lady out on purpose. I told him about the creatures, how they ate, and how they screamed and how its burned into my head. As I turned around I saw his face was in shock.

He was till dazed when I asked, “Are you a Mandalorian?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 10th 2013, 02:54

The nerve of this di’kut. “You are on Mandalore, in a room with a man with beskar’gam on speaking the language of those “savages” and you ask if I am a Mandalorian? “ Jai thought

“Elek,” Jai said “ Born and raised right here on Manda’yaim. Now might I inquire as to how you came about that armour and the fact that you know nothing about our culture?”

“My father gave it to me.” The wannabe Mando replied

“He left you his armour and yet never taught you about the Resol’nare?”

“No what is that?”

“Ba'jur bal beskar'gam, Ara'nov, aliit, Mando'a bal Mand'alor-An vencuyan mhi.” Jai receited

“I’m sorry, translation please?” the young man asked

“Education and armor,Self-defense, our tribe,Our language and our leader-All help us survive.” Jai was getting ticked off

“What does this have to do with me?”

“If you wear the armour you have to act like a Mando and know the culture. Otherwise you are just another worthless areuetiise that wants to slum it with the big boys.”

Jai could tell that the boy was visibly shocked. It looked as if nobody had ever talked to him that way. It was time for him to be whipped into the true culture of a Mando’ade and what they are about.

“Tell you what, I will teach you the ways of the Mandalorians so you don’t go giving us a bad name.” Jai said calmly

“You would really do that?”

“Elek, now hurry up and get your gear together,” Jai replied deviously “It’s time for your training to begin!”

“What about my colleague?” the boy asked “Will she be okay”

“Yes she will be fine it is only a short walk from here.”

As the boy finished donning his armour, Jai heard a clanking noise. Like that of something all too familiar. He looked at the boy’s belt and saw it — a Lightsaber.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 17th 2013, 13:38

Name:Tribien Valloo 
Race:Falleen
Faction:Independent

Height:6,8
Build:Tall, Slender
Hair colour:Jet Black
Hair Style:Shaved sides with hair pulled back from top into a pony tail
Eye colour:Orange horizontally slanted iris

Armour:Wears black combat gear with black hooded cape and cowl. 

Weapons:Slugthrower rifle, DC-17 hand blaster, amphistaff

Bio: Years of meditation, isolation, training and successful hits have made this calm and collected Falleen one of the most efficient and feared assassins in the galaxy. 
Used to belong to a powerful family on Falleen, jealous rival families had the Valloo family annihilated. As a young man in his 20s he was off world when his famally was slaughtered. Only long years of meditation have extinguished the fires of revenge he felt.
The amphistaff was acquired  on the yuuzhan vong home world when he found and captured this creature as it left its polyp while he was finishing a job to kill a yuuzhan warrior.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top