The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» This Place
October 24th 2015, 15:30 by Blackhalos99

» New to the Site? Post here
July 18th 2014, 05:13 by SOVIETxGAMER

» Farewell
June 22nd 2014, 22:22 by DaBigestBob

» Concerning The Fatal Alliance (MASTERS AND DARTHS READ)
June 15th 2014, 20:59 by Regret

» Service Academy Nomination
January 6th 2014, 03:34 by DaBigestBob

» Charter of the Imperial Senate
December 5th 2013, 21:23 by DaBigestBob

» Skyrim Based Rp
November 11th 2013, 22:55 by Demetreus

» The Sith Order RP
November 11th 2013, 19:57 by Guest

» Darth Diabolus
November 10th 2013, 03:17 by xFrozen Eclipse

Gallery

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on July 23rd 2012, 20:42

The Outer Rim Campaign

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Outer Rim Campaign

Post by Goldenbudda21 on July 11th 2012, 00:21

"I suppose I must. Go ahead." Drgao readied himself for anything.

Chairman
Chairman

Level : 3435
Orange Lion Award Won the Challenge!

Character sheet
Name: Xentaas Krexin
Rank/Position: Admiral
Faction: Rebel Alliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 11th 2012, 00:45

'Alright, prepare for this. It will be rather sudden." Anya said.

She raised her hands and touched Drago's forehead, she closed hey eyes and then, calling on the force, the dream began.

Drago "awoke" in the Training Hall of the Great Jedi Temple on Coruscant, along with numerous other Padawan's. Drago spotted one in particular that looked exactly like a young Anya, the girl looked at him and smiled.

Soon the instructor arrived and they were given their training sabers ,to focus on their control of the force to block low intensity lasers shoot by a flying droids.

Last edited by Blackhalos99 on July 12th 2012, 03:32; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 11th 2012, 01:37

All of the initiates put on the training helmets, which blocked all sight of the drone that was levitating in front of each of them. Under the watchful eyes of the instructor, the drone began to fire at the initiates.

Drago loosened his body and let the force guide his saber to deflect the laser. Sound of lasers hitting sabers and the rare scream of pain filled the room. They continued this for the rest of the training period, at the end all but Drago got hit a least once. the instructor complemented him, "You have a bright future ahead of you, initiate."

After that, time seemed to bend as Drago went forward in time to the adventure of finding a Lightsaber crystal to complete his first Lightsaber. He remembered everything that happened between the training session to now, but didn't remember actually doing any of it.

He walked through the the crystal cave searching through the force for a crystal that called for him, but he wasn't alone, "Hello, Anya." he said.

Out from the shadows came the short human girl, Anya, "How is it that you catch me every time?" she asked him.

"Because you step so loudly." Drago joked.

Both of them laughed and Anya said she'd do better next time.

They continued through the cave searching for a crystal to call their own we they stumbled upon a difference in the normal blue, yellow, green, and purple crystal formations. There stood before them, and pulsing black formation, it called for Drago.

He was attracted to it and couldn't stop from getting closer to it. The air grew thinner and colder the closer he got, but he was perplexed by the crystal.

"Drago I, I think we should leave that alone." Anya said with more alarm as he get closer.

"Drago...?!"

He put his hand over the Crystal formation and touched it, this sent an uncontrollable wave of dark energy to flow through him. He felt stronger and more powerful, but he also felt an extreme blood lust. He looked over at the frightened Anya, and only saw a defenseless target.

"Drago?" Anya asked, shivering from fear. She slowly walked backwards from him, but he struck.

He sent a wave of the force at Anya, which broke through her force shield and flung her into the cave wave. He felt invigorated, he enjoyed the site of her in pain and walked up to her. Anya had blood flowing down her face, and she was in great pain, "Drago..... Don't do this... to yourself..." she said through the blood.

There was something about what she said, this caused him to question himself and he didn't like what he saw. Emotion broke through the dark taint and extinguished it completely. He controlled his emotion to funnel the force into Anya and try to heal her.

With in a few moments, Anya smiled and stood up with no signs of pain.

"You passed this one, Drago."

You passed this one...

Everything began to blur, he could tell he was moving forwards into time.

Last edited by Blackhalos99 on July 12th 2012, 03:32; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 11th 2012, 02:18

Garvak begins to clean and inspect his guns and armor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on July 11th 2012, 02:20

//go head.//

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 11th 2012, 19:17

"I hope we get a master today" said Anya with the look of excitement on her face.

"Yeah, me too." said Drago with less enthusiasm. It feels like it be a lifetime in this dream, but yet at the same time it felt like it was taking no time at all. "A curious thing this was" he thought. he wondered if any of this was actually based on real world events, or if they were molded to his needs.

All of the initiates stood in line as one by one, masters and knights picked a initiate to become their Padawan's. I came down to the last Jedi master with only him and Anya left. The Jedi master stood before the both of them and talked to the instructor, "why are these two the last ones?" The instructor replied, "Becuase these two are the skilled in the training clan."

'That makes little sense to me, but I'll take them both under my leadership." the Master said.

"But, you can only take one." the instructor replied.

The master laughed, "Well, I think the Council will make an exception this time. besides, do you really think anyone of them should be sent to waste their talents in the Jedi Service Corps, just because there wasn't enough Masters to choose them?" The master retorted.

The instructor gave in and allowed them to be with this master.

Time moved on again from that point until they embarked on a mission to Dathomiri.

We all sat in the cockpit of the transport ship. It looked older than the models in that of use in the Galactic Empire. This made him wonder how long ago this is taking place in.

'Alright, my Padawans. We're going to be investigating an Quarantined zone believed to be manifested by the dark side, or at least has been told by many of rumors and legends of the nearby clans of Nightsisters." The master said, then looked at the both of us separately. "Your going to need to be strong if this is the case. Remember your training and recite the Jedi code if need be, but you need to control your inner feelings as they will be the means of your undoing, alright?"

Both Anya and and Drago replied, "Yes master."

Drago himself was curious as to what could be there. although he could feel the dark taint already permeating from the lost village.

The transport settled down and the dark energy felt more intense, we all went out of the ship and onto the black soil. It was a dramatic transition of what he already new of Dathomirian ecosystem, it lacked the usual plethora of trees and fauna that usually encompassed Dathomiri. The area was silent, save for their footsteps. Not a whisper and not even a sign of life.

The sense of dread hung over them like the clouds in the sky, and the feeling of death penetrated their souls. It actually reminded him of Darth Oblivion's aura, but this, this felt different all the same.

Drago and his Master walked past what looked like a rancor cage when his master said, "Where's Anya, Drago?" Drago didn't know and couldn't feel her through the force. It's like she disappeared. He looked all around him, not seeing any sign of her. He finally looked at the cage and saw her walking in to it. "there she is!" Drago said to his Master.

All his master said was no..., as he sprinted to the cage which Drago ran along.

They made it took the cage and the Dark energy was almost taking control of him, it was that strong, but he remained strong and even recited the Jedi Code. But what he saw in in the giant cage was unnerving.

He saw Anya walking towards something resembling a child. This thing had a visible black aura around it like a shroud, it was curled up into a ball, more or less, and remained motionless.

His master yelled to Anya, but Anya didn't respond a she grew closer. She took her knelt in front of the creature and put her hand on it's head. The thing didn't do anything at first, the it slowly raised it's head making it visible. He remembered the face, but in all this time in this dream, he forgotten it.

The black shroud then enveloped Anya, and her screams barely pierced it. The Jedi master ran to get Anya and i tired to, but I couldn't move. Not like I was trying my hardest, but non of my muscles would do anything.

The Master reached the black shroud, but at that point her screams subsided.

"ANYA!!!!!" he yelled numerous times. He lit his green light saber just in case.

The shroud melted down into the ground where it disappeared, leaving.... me... and Anya in the faceless child's place.

There I stood, before myself. The other me stood as I used to, it was obvious that this was the final test, to fight my dark energy.

Last edited by Blackhalos99 on July 11th 2012, 22:42; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on July 11th 2012, 19:32

//please, keep going. Your running this show right now. I have no problems. it isnt like I waited all day to see your post or nothing....//

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow on July 11th 2012, 22:51

Duchess Changrii sat silently on the table, her hands on her head from stress and sleepiness. She was about to doze off when suddenly a hologram popped up, revealing a man in jedi robes.

"Any sign of him?" She said, coming back to her senses
"I'm afraid not, my lady. I couldn't safetly track them without risking discovery."
"Understood. Watch them, and be weary. I don't know what the jedi do with traitors in their ranks."

Last edited by ShadowsB4dawn on July 12th 2012, 01:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Voided to make sense)

Recruit
Recruit

Level : 1899

Character sheet
Name: Alassa Di
Rank/Position: N/A
Faction: N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on July 11th 2012, 23:17

Drago looked at the dark silhouette of himself. He could feel the evil in the dark creature. They stared at each other for a period the the silhouette reached for his saber. He clicked the button on the hilt and two crimson beams launched from each of its ends. Drago just looked at the weapon dumbfounded. He remembered all too well of the destruction that that demonic device could do. But he had one of his own, a more powerful one.

Drago reached for his saber but it was gone. He panicked. The silhouette attacked and knocked Drago down and brought the saber down upon his head but the attacked was blocked by his master. "Go!" the master shouted.

Drago got up from the ground and rushed away to a safe distance. He looked around desperately for his saber but he didn't see it. Then he noticed a pole leaned up against a rock. Acting quickly he launched himself to it. He picked up and the two peal white beams sprouted from the ends. "My saber lance." He grinned.

Seeing his master struggling, he jumped at the figure and knocked backwards. "This is my fight." Drago demanded. The two engaged each other in a furry of twisting sabers. The lance was proving to be a great weapons as it kept the black figure at bay. Each blow that the lance took absorbed the energy of the attack without flinching. The metal wasn't budging at all against the saberstaff.

Drago was pleased and now it was time to end the confrontation. He parried the figure then swung swiftly with his lance but the saber went through the figure as if it was made of smoke. Then, pain shot through Drago's body as a crimson saber blade burst from his chest. "How?....How is..it possible.." Drago gasped. "The metal..its impervious to saber attacks."

The figure leaned into Drago's ear, "Your mind isn't." The figure said in a dark demon possessed voice. Then, like from a horror movie, the dark figured merges with Drago's body. Sealing itself within the corpse. The saberstaff merged with the lance and the once white crystals corrupted and turned blood red.

He turned to look at Anya and the Jedi master. "Drago, are you okay?" Drago looked at the man, his eyes like molten blood, using the force, broke the masters neck with ease.

Anya gasped and yelled at Drago. "Drago!!" Drago caught her by the throat.

"I am not Drago. I am Count Heresy." He said echoing the demon voice. "And you are not Cadaverous." Then, Heresy thrust the blood colored blade through the girls abdomen and dropped her to the ground lifeless. He called back his sabers and waited for Cadaverous to remove him from this Jedi nightmare.

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow on July 11th 2012, 23:59

She awoke from a horrible nightmare, sitting up screaming. Her two Shadow Guards bursted through the door, their sabers already extended. She smiled slightly.
"I like the hustle, but I'm quite alright. A bad dream is all."
The guards nodded and left, the automatic door sliding shut, and she fell backwards, breathing heavily. As much as she tried to avoid it, she began to remember her dream again. She was on her knee's, horribly injured and unarmed. Her brother was in front of her, a saber protruding from his chest.
No, please! Leave him alone! she cried, but no voice seemed to come out. Cadaverous' dark figure stood above them, his saber the one that impaled Zamorak, and he struggled to stand.
You were weak, Krystal, and now your brother is doomed his dark voice echoed. She tried to move, to pull him, to disarm him, to do anything, but she couldn't move. Zamoraks figure then turned to a skeleton, and he fell to the ground. Cadaverous smiled, then looked to her.
You... are next...Jedi scum...

She shuttered at those last words. Jedi Scum She didn't know what it ment. It could not of been her, she was a sith! Her eyes turned red as she clenched her fists, angrily.
This is just a mind game, it means nothing! No one will ever take my brother from me, NO ONE
She stopped when suddenly she realised she was hovering slightly above her bed. She relaxed and fell back down to it, and began to fall asleep.
"The sith always say to embrace your anger and hate... but why is it I feel sick when it happens...? When I feel anger?"
Sleep once again came to her eyes, and she began to doze off, this time without any violent dreams.

Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 12th 2012, 00:20

The girls's body suddenly stood up, "No." It said in an inhumanly voice, 'I will not let you follow the same path as me."

Everything around Count Heresy faded instantly to white, leaving a seemingly infinite expanse of pure light.

A voice came from the white from the expanse, with no origin but yet everywhere.

"I guess I'll have to try more.... extreme methods." The voice said.

Last edited by Blackhalos99 on July 12th 2012, 03:31; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow on July 12th 2012, 00:23

// I SAID NO SUCH THING!

Wait... I'm slightly confused//

Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on July 12th 2012, 00:36

"I will choose by path!" Heresy yelled thrashing his lance trying to clense his souls of this purity. "I will not be Jedi trash!' But it was no use. The blinding light over took him and his mind began to float in a vastless void as he awaited the next events.

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow on July 12th 2012, 00:41

confused totally lost here

Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 12th 2012, 00:46

"Then it is decided..." whispered in Heresy's ear.

In his last conscious moments he felt all of the dark energy being forced from him.

He tried to yell, but he no longer felt the need to be angry, then he drifted from consciousnesses for an eternity it seemed.

Drago awoke as if from a nightmare to the sight of the ceiling, the very same ceiling from the rooms of Hypori. He felt different.. He felt calm and... at peace.

He looked around the room to find Anya sitting in a chair next to him.

"You feeling better?" she asked.

Last edited by Blackhalos99 on July 12th 2012, 03:33; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on July 12th 2012, 12:09

//alright, everyone good now?//

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 12th 2012, 18:12

General Zamorak stood looking outward, traveling to Mon Calamari with the rest of the sith fleet. Rather than the look of satisfaction on his face after decimating Hypori, he was a bit more... Concerned. He has not heard from his sister since her ominious message, after that... he could not even contact her with the Force.
Damnit, Krystal... Where could you be...!
A part of him wanted to leave, and to find his sister, but he would never be allowed to leave his position.
She's fine... She's taken care of us before.... I'm sure she can take care of herself...

//lexi wtf did u do to rp lol//

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 12th 2012, 21:16

//Zamorak kinda went a little crazy and kinda nuked Budda's and El Cid's post. So yeeeeeeeeah......... -.-//

///Feel free to repost and such///

////I said everything but the bottom three, which includes Budda, King's, and your post. Bob can verify that i said this///

Last edited by Blackhalos99 on July 12th 2012, 21:28; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 12th 2012, 21:27

dsafhjhgl;ejghewg YOU SAID TO DELETE ALL POSTS ON PAGE 9!

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow on July 12th 2012, 21:34

Guess who's going to get punched when he gets to the airport? (:

Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by iFreebird on July 12th 2012, 21:39

The Sith fleet came out of hyper space over Mon Calamari with Grand Moff Ruins Super star destroyer reaper leading the way " Alright men this is it we win here we knock the Rebels down a notch. They wont be able to stand up to us in space anymore. " Ruins sat back in his chair and watched as the rebel fleet protecting Mon Calamari flew towards them.

(( its ok zam. black just keep going with it if you dont remeber what was said just ask golden ))
iFreebird
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 2623
Orange Lion Award Finally

Character sheet
Name:
Rank/Position:
Faction:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on July 12th 2012, 23:32

Drago emerged from his dream feeling no soreness and lighter than air as if all the hardships he has ever endured had been wiped away. He looked sown at his lance and clicking the buttons saw that the saber blades were pearl white. The dark shadow had not corrupted him though he knew not how.

Looking around he saw Anya floating in meditation. Even though it was a dream, Drago remembered the feel of thrusting his saber through the petite young girl. He felt ashamed. He retreated his lance and sat cross legged with his lance across his lap and waited for Anya to finish.

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 13th 2012, 00:37

Anya stopped meditating and opened her eyes, "You needn't blame yourself, Drago. It was my mistake on having you confront all of your dark energy at once."

Anya walked up to Drago, "So how do you feel? she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on July 13th 2012, 00:43

"I feel....great. Better than I have ever felt. Whatever you did, it worked."

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow on July 13th 2012, 01:09

She prepped her ship for take off, but before she did she contacted Zamorak. She waited a moment, and soon his hologram appeared.
"You were beginning to get me worried..." he started, but she cut him off.
"Are you alone?" she said.
"Wh... yes, I'm in my quarters. I WAS meditating, but..."
"Zamorak... I... I don't think we should stay with the Empire..."
He went wide-eyed, and looked up breifly, waving something away.
"Don't let anyone come in."
She heard the door open and close, and he looked back at her
"Are you mad? You speak treason! You'll get yourself killed!"
"I know, I know, but Zamorak... I... I had a dream..."
"Damn your dreams, and damn you! Don't ever speak like that again!"
"But please! Cadav..." the hologram crackled out, and she could feel her rage building.
HE NEVER LISTENS....! she calmed down, feeling the sickness settle in from her rage. She could not stay with the sith, but she could not loose her brother.

//dun dun dunnnn//

Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content