The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» This Place
October 24th 2015, 15:30 by Blackhalos99

» New to the Site? Post here
July 18th 2014, 05:13 by SOVIETxGAMER

» Farewell
June 22nd 2014, 22:22 by DaBigestBob

» Concerning The Fatal Alliance (MASTERS AND DARTHS READ)
June 15th 2014, 20:59 by Regret

» Service Academy Nomination
January 6th 2014, 03:34 by DaBigestBob

» Charter of the Imperial Senate
December 5th 2013, 21:23 by DaBigestBob

» Skyrim Based Rp
November 11th 2013, 22:55 by Demetreus

» The Sith Order RP
November 11th 2013, 19:57 by Guest

» Darth Diabolus
November 10th 2013, 03:17 by xFrozen Eclipse

Gallery

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on July 23rd 2012, 20:42

The Outer Rim Campaign

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Outer Rim Campaign

Post by Guest on July 13th 2012, 01:27

"We must now focus on your control. Take the rest of the day and rest, tommorow meet me in the pit." Anya said to Drago. she smiled yet again, but it was obvious that the ordeal drained her of her energy, more then she'd admit.

Right now she just wanted to meditate, to get her mind... straight.

It was as much of a challenge to her as it was to Drago,going through those events again.She wondered what could have been I she'd chosen a different path.

She wondered, but Cadaverous knew.

In the end it doesn't matter.

Last edited by Blackhalos99 on July 13th 2012, 02:01; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on July 13th 2012, 02:00

"Rest?" Drago laughed to himself as he walked away. He didn't need any rest. The peace that has been created in him had energized him beyond measure. He wanted to go out and see what he could do.

Drago grabbed up his lance and headed out to the wilderness. Out in the desert of Hypori wreckage scattered the ground. The rebel ships had been utterly destroyed. Drago bit his lip. He couldn't believe the empire would resort to glassing the whole surface. "Its a good thing no wildlife lived here." Drago said to himself as his feet washed over mounds of shrapnel and glass.

As he continued to walk around examining the rebel debri, he felt his satchel grow hotter and hotter. He untied the bad and there, twp lava crystals were growing warmer and warmer. Last Drago had checked he only had one lava crystal though. He tried thinking back to what he knew of the rare crystal and recalled that some had named it the "living stone." If it was left with particular crystals, it could transfer power to that crystal. He looked at them and before he knew what he was doing, the lava crystals had replaced the two in his lancestaff. "I know they aren't very Jedi, but ill need the most powerful crystals I can get if we are going to stand a chance."

He spent the next few hours examining the massacre and then returned to the Geonosians training ground to work with the lava crystals. He soon learned that their nickname was well earned. The crystals themselves spur molten rock from the saber blades as they twisted and turned through the training. Originally, Drago was worried but when the magma landed on his armor and he didn't feel it at all, his worry quickly faded. The lava streamed and flew as if being poured from a melting pot but the sheer power of the crystals brought a smile to Drago's face. This is what he would use to cut the empire down with.

When he felt like he had trained with the lancestaff long enough, he retreated to his barracks and waited for Anya to retrieve him in the morning.

Chairman
Chairman

Level : 3372
Orange Lion Award Won the Challenge!

Character sheet
Name: Xentaas Krexin
Rank/Position: Admiral
Faction: Rebel Alliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 13th 2012, 13:22

//For the sake of time, seeing as how I'll be gone until next Saturday due to a scout camp thingy. So I'll wrap up my contributions for now.//

Anya walked into Drago's room, which had burn marks all over.

"I won't ask." she said, smiling at Drago. "Alright, to the pit."

She had a very good training session lined up.

Anya left before Drago could join her, and when Drago arrived to the arena, it was filled with black smoke.

He couldn't see more than two feet in front of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on July 13th 2012, 18:07

Drago called out for Anya but she couldn't hear him. The black smoke pressed hard on his lungs. He couldn't last much longer. Using his old com bracelet, he sent out an SOS to anyone who.may have been im the atmosphere. He tried to send out another, stronger signal but the smoke over took him and all went black and he passed out.

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 13th 2012, 20:11

//Alot more sinister than I was going for, but I;'ll work with it. :3//

Anya knelt down to Drago's body and touched his forehead, thus for entering his mind.

She gave him more than she could've given in a normal circumstance, she gave him her memories of being a Jedi.

It all started for her on Nar Shadda, of all places, a place where the darkest people in civilization scoured in. This is where she was discovered by a passing Jedi Knight, finding her laying in a box in an ally.

From there she was sent to Coruscant, where she met an. other initiate Jaden Krio. The both of them fell in love over time. It was hard to hide it, but to them it was worth it, even knowing the consequences. As time went on, they stayed together, even through the bads times.

Their class of initiates were sent to Illium to collect a crystal to construct their first lightsaber, and the.two of them foumd themselves alone, wandering through the caves. They stumbled upon a crystal that was corrupted with the dark side. Jacen got caught in it's grasp and got corrupted himself, he lost all control and almost.ended killing her.

But upon seeing her in that pain, he regained control and locked away the dark energy, although this would.eventually lead to both of their deaths. Anya survivwd and they both stayed together, but jaden was never the same.

They were both chosen last by one Master, jedi master Polikas. They went on numerous missions, but the one that would be thier undoing would be to Dathomiri. They were sent to a long abandined village claimed to be the home of an extreme levels of dark energy, although this would prove to be a bad move on part of the Master.

They arrived and so began the the quick transition of Jaden, from the kind loving man he was to a violent and unimaginable monster. Jaden started to act differently, it was I this point that I should've known it was coming back. I guess I just didn't want to believe it, but because of this, moments later our Master was cut in half by Jaden, with the looks of surprise and pain as his body slid of ii two different directions to the ground. I... I couldn't believe it, I didn't want to believe it.

This is the boy whom I've shared most of my life in, the only one I ever trusted, now here is is completely transformed into a monster. The dark energy soon enveloped his skin and only left his blood red eyes. I was scared, but as son as I saw it's eyes glaring at me, that only one of us would survive.

It's too bad it wasn't me, the monster over powered me so fast, i barely had time to block and parry before the very lightsaber I helped make, was stabbed into my chest. Pain ran over my whole body, and I screamed before the boy I once knew dragged his lightsaber upwards, thus ending my life in betrayal and unimaginable pain. My body fell to the ground next to my old master, and my soul carried on to be absorbed into my old Jaden, but you would know him better as Count Cadaverous.

Anya withdrew from Drago's mind and whispered into his ear, "Don't become me, a monster." He voice cracked as she returned into Count Cadaverous.

Cadaverous walked away, disappearing into the now thin smoke, he left Hypori and went off to continue with his mission.

Cadaverous reached out with the force and slithered through ship
corridors and halls, finally reaching one in particular. This room was guarded by two shadow guards, "a pity they don't know what's coming." Cadaverous thought to himself as he crushed there lungs, leaving their limp bodies to crash too the floor.

Cadaverous manifested his form in front of the door, seeing, breathing, and feeling the ship around him. He opened the the door to reveal Duchess Changrii yelling at her holoprojector, "HE NEVER LISTENS."

He laughed and the Duchess froze, So you would leave the empire to save your brother? You see it doesn't matter, you will both die soon enough, there's is no escaping it. You may try, but you only quicken your doom." Cadaverous said.

Cadaverous grinned, "But don't worry, your little traitorous thoughts are our little secret."

He laughed one more time before he dissolved into thin air, once again.

Cadaverous resumed his mediation from the unknown world he called his own, outside of the known galaxy, for it was here that it would all end...

For here is where he'd die.

//Well that's it for me until next Saturday or Sunday, keep this going and Shadows if you want to god-mod me, go ahead I don't mind. Just be really, really evil >:3//

Last edited by Blackhalos99 on July 13th 2012, 22:26; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 13th 2012, 22:12

//A bump so people know I finally finished my part// :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow on July 13th 2012, 23:41

She stood wide-eyed at the aparation that disappeared.
"Im..possible..."
she ran to check her shadow guards, and saw them both lifeless on the floor.
"But i... but he..." she leaned against the wall and slumped to the ground, tears starting to flow.
"But how..? HOW...! I was the one spying on him, how did it end up like this!"
She suddenly felt a surge of power, that seemed to overwhelm her

Don't take his threats like that! said a voice from somewhere, Kill him before he kills you!
"No.. I.. I can't.."
You can and you must! You and your brothers lives are at stake!
"Yes.... He must...be killed.."
Good... Let the hate flow through you... let it take ahold of you and grant you power...

//to be continued//

Recruit
Recruit

Level : 1836

Character sheet
Name: Alassa Di
Rank/Position: N/A
Faction: N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on July 13th 2012, 23:42

Drago laid there with the images racing through his mind. He could see the story of Anya and realized just how old she was. He could feel the smoke still in his lungs as he hacked and the story flickered to real like then back to the story. All he could hope was someone responded to his SOS but in the mean time, the story of his friend was keeping his mind company.

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow on July 14th 2012, 00:07

She grinned evilly, contemplating Cadaverous' death, until her ships com began to flash. She snapped out of her trance, and ran to the cockpit. The SOS module began to flash, and began the take-off procedure, openning the com-link in the process.
"This is Duchess Krystal Changrii! I recieved your SOS, and I am coming to your location!"
She set the SOS cordinates, and almost lost her breath when she saw the location
HYPORI...?
she put the thought aside, and took off, going to the SOS location. She placed her hand on her lightsaber, to assure her.

Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on July 14th 2012, 00:16

Finally, Drago regained consciousness. He sat up, his lungs still aching and his head pulsating with pain, but he felt as if years of wisdom and knowledge had been forced into his mind. Things that were so unknown before hand now echoed with clarity. The force energy inside him had became pure and he could sense the emotions and thoughts of the Geonosians as they buzzed about the hive. He tried to get up but he had not yet gained his bearings. So he sat there and waited for the pain to subside.

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 14th 2012, 01:38

//Man you guys are making me want to not go for the week. Grrrr...... >:C//

"hmm hmm." Count Cadaverous laughed to himself, deep in meditation.

What could be a better test?

But something was wrong, a voice came into his mind, "Stop it, Jaden!"

Anya....

"You don't have to do this, Jaden." she said in his mind.

"It's too late for me, Anya, by a couple thousand years." Cadaverous retorted.

"No... It's never to late to do the right thing." she said.

"I.. I can't..." he replied.

"Jaden... I still love you, you can do this." she said back, reminding him of when they first met. Of her beautiful blue eyes and her flowing brow hair.

Cadaverous pondered it, he actually pondered it, but he knew it was too late. He regained control and caste her out of his mind.

One thing still hung in his mind, "was it too late."

But in a flash of pain and misery spanning the lives of all the people he's killed in the past numerous thousands years erupted from his soul, reclaiming himself and ending these traitorous. thoughts.

He was Sith, and he had a plan to carry out.

He kept absorbing the dark energy of this lost planet, giving him an increasingly amount of power.

Time to intervene....

Reaching out with the force and spanning the galaxy, he arrived at Hypori. He flew through the tunnels and materialized in the pit as Anya.

"Quickly, Drago, you must get up. I don't have much time to explain, there is a Sith assassin on there way as we speak."

"No.. I'll make my stand here" replied Drago, "I'm more than capable of taking on an assassin." He put his hand on his saberstaff.

Anya legitimately looked worried, "As you wish, but be careful, she'll try to manipulate you in anyway. Don't even listen to her, she's here to kill you. She may even try to lead you to believe she's different and wants to go to the light side, but all she is doing is trying to catch you off guard and end your life."

She paused, "But when you do defeat her, their's a ship awaiting you in the emergency hanger. Go to Mon Calimari's single moon, this is where you'll meet up with an old friend. From there is up to you, good luck and may the force be with you." Anya smiled one last time and disappeared again.

"That should tip the scale." Cadaverous said in his mind.

//Sorry for the godmod Budda, but time isn't something i have alot of. :3//

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow on July 14th 2012, 02:12

She arrived at Hypori, the planets surface scorched and barren. She stepped off of the ship, and looked around.
Wow... This place was really hit hard by the fleet.
She knelt and felt the scorched earth, closing her eyes in concentration.
Something doesn't feel right here... But Cadaverous was, or is here. I can feel it... the dark energy in the air...
She sighed, and stood upright. She decided to send Zamorak one last message, for she felt her time was short.
"Zamorak... We've been through a lot together. Since we were young, I've always taken care of yo.. us. But now, things need to change. My time is short, Zamorak, and now you must go on without me. Finish what we had promised him so many years ago...
You alone must stand against the Sith. I know you will make me proud."
She hesitated to close the com.
"I...I love you little brother, follow your destiny..."
With that, she closed the com, and continued along the planets surface, a tear rolling down her cheek.

She came to a cave, and saw someone sitting down,
"Were you the one who sent the SOS?"
He jumped up, but winced a little
"Stay away from me, assassin!"
He pulled out a modified version of a Saber Staff, and readied himself
"Please.." She said, pulling the hood of her sith combat gear "I'm not here to fight with you, I simply came here to help you.."
"Spare me your lies, sith scum! You were sent here from Darth Oblivion to kill me, wern't you?!"
The he activated the lightsaber, and Krystal backed away slowly.
"I dont want to fight... I am just looking for Cadaverous.."
He moved towards her
"You lie through your teeth, sith! Now go ahead, go ahead and try to attempt what you were sent to do!"
She sighed, and pulled off of her cloak and pulled her lightsaber. She wore her Sith battle gear, and her Golden lightsaber illuminated the dimly light cave.
//Imagine my battle gear looking like my old avatar picture. I pretty much imagine her being exactly what my RP char looks like, without the crazy red arm Razz Also sorry for the god mode buddha Razz//

Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 14th 2012, 04:25

//Man everybody's godmoding budda today xD//

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow on July 14th 2012, 04:49

//cause we love buddha Razz//

Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on July 14th 2012, 15:31

The blades on his lancestaff were spilling molten rock on the ground as he looked into the eyes of the assassin his friend had warned him about. Using the eye the Geonosians had given him, he analyzed the assassin and her armor. She was highly powerful, the most powerful female he had ever encountered and he surly knew if they engaged they would each walk away severely injured beyond repair or they would both kill the other. He had to settle this another way. His head was still pulsating in pain and he knew if he tried to read her mind he would be knocked unconscious... unless, unless she let him in to see the answer to his questions. If she let him, he would be able to do it and not suffer from much pain.

Drago removed his cloak exposing the metal plates that covered his body. "I was warned of an assassin, but allow me to inform you, your blade cannot harm me but in the one weak spot on this armor and your saber is too big to hit the spot. So, if you were sent to assassinate me, you will not succeed. If you weren't however, then you will not object to me looking into your thoughts as you answer my questions. Either way, no harm shall come to me." Drago called his sabers back and sat down and waited for the mysterious woman's answer.

"I think you will choose the correct path." Drago said smiling as he knew by looking at her eyes, the force power within her was struggling and fighting change. He hoped he had reached her with his words.

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow on July 14th 2012, 19:45

She smiled grimly
"I know of the powerful Geonosian plates, but I must say I already know the weak spot, and while a normal lightsaber may not be able to strike it, MINE can."
Her golden blade on her saber decreades in length slightly, and suddenly another golden light erupted from the other side, revealing a Double-bladed saber similar to her brothers, but heavily modified to assist her in many situations.
"But, we seem to both seek answers, and I trust you not to do anything... regretable. Or we might not make it out of here alive."
She retracted the double blades, the golden light no longer illuminating the vicinity. She placed her lightsaber in the holder on her combat skirt, and she held out her arms.
"Now, go ahead and look for what you seek. And, expect me to do the same in return. The plates bestowed to you are indeed powerful, but not invunerable."

Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on July 14th 2012, 21:20

"More than you think my dear Changrii. More than you think, but none the less, you know just as I do that a battle will not take place here, for just as I know, the survival rate of both of us is slim. Either way, take a seat my dear. We shall converse." The Duchess sat down on a large stone situated across from Drago.

"Now, hear my words and answer plainly as I see, just as myself, there is no intention of lying present in your heart. I shall ask a few question and you shall answer and then ask and we shall find the answers we seek.'
'Why are you here? I know I sent the SOS, but that isn't your only reason. What is your position within the Sith? I see you are powerful, but what rank might you be? Inside of you, I see confusion and worry...though we are enemies, you can see trust can be found within me, tell me these worries and what confusions you have."

"And Duchess, worry not of your sibling, he will remain safe. Now, and dare I say friend, ask your questions and receive my answers." Drago sat patiently and awaited her answers calm and peacefully in hopes that she will see he is no longer hostile towards the her.

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow on July 14th 2012, 22:15

She sighed.
"I came here, not only after an SOS but also I am looking for Count Cadaverous. He is a wicked man that has plagued my thoughts and dreams of my brothers death, as well as killing my two most skilled Shadow Guards.
I am simply a Sith Knight like my brother, though our abilities are vastly different. He works better as a squad, as a group, making him prime for Grand General. Myself, however, am more of a single combatant, but my skill are very underestimated. I seem to be able to fully use the force to my bidding, my powers are near limitless. I try and avoid this however, as they can manifest in me and become a horrible demonic individual. It has only happened once before... and there are no survivors to tell of it..."
She forced back tears, the events of that day haunting her like a ghost.
"And at last, my thoughts about the sith are no longer black and white. Like the Light and the Dark side of the force. There is much more horrible things happening. Betrayal, murder, lying, theiving, it has no longer fancied my interest. I came here to protect my brother, but exposing him to all of this... It no longer seems like I have protected him, but betrayed him..."

Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on July 14th 2012, 23:32

"Your faith of the sith is faltering Duchess?"

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow on July 15th 2012, 00:09

"More say... It's in conflict. Between the Sith and my only remaining family member"

Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on July 15th 2012, 00:22

"I see. Well, all I can tell you, is that he must choose his own way. Hard to hear I know. But if your only way to protect him is by not seeing him partake in the ways of the sith, then this is the path you must follow. You see, as Count Hereay, I believed the sith did no wrong but from the outside in, I see their destructive ways. But he, just as yourself, must choose your own path. Whether that be sith, Jedi, or a decision where you choose neither, it is one that must be decided within. I pray, yound Duchess, that you take my words to heart. As I am sure you can see, there is no malcontent in what I speak."

'As for your skills as a sith knight, I can see how impressive they are. I choose not to engage you because I knew neither of us would be happy with the results. Our blades, they are very similar but also very different. A saber fight would have been almost a draw, then force powers would come to play, you can see as well as myself, it wouldn't haven't ended well for us. I know your strength Duchess Changrii...i sense it, I see it your eyes. I see the hardships and the pain that you have endured...Duchess, it can be clensed. It is a hard road to go down, I as a dedicated sith knew not of its difficulty but it is one worth he taking. I will not push you to joining the Jedi, but the offer stands if you will my friend. Though we are enemies, you have a pure heart and a friend you will find here."

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow on July 15th 2012, 02:15

"The Jedi Order have corruptions of their own, il mio amico. Their prejudice made them deny my bother because he is a Zabrak, and suddenly that means a being of complete evil. I will need time to think about your offer, but I'm afraid you are correct about following my own path. My only fear... is that the one person I've always held so closely to my heart will end up being my enemy someday..."

Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on July 15th 2012, 02:28

"The old Jedi order was brought by men of great wisdom who were also clouded in their teachings. I will not deny that the turning away of your brother was wrong, but the counsil were of many who feared Zebrak due to the Sith Lord Maul. Maul was an animal of verosity and pure evil. He was aman who was full of nothing but bloodlusts. Sidious himself said so...but, the counsil judge all Zebrak by Maul's standards. This was wrong of the counsil. I offer a new order. An order where none shall be judges upon the acts of others. Here, your brother could live in peace. Here, my dear, you could live in peace. Together, with the Jedi, you both could live in peace. My offer shall stand Duchess. I know you'll make the right choice."

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow on July 15th 2012, 02:31

She nods, and pulls her cloak over her combat armor, and turns to walk away.
"I will give you my answer soon. But I'm afraid I will have to be coming alone. Zamorak... will probably want me dead for my decision."

Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on July 15th 2012, 02:33

"When you have made a choice, I'll tell you what I know of Cadaverous."

Chairman