The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 2 MMforumlogo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 2 MMforumlogo
The Sith Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» This Place
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 15:30 by Blackhalos99

» New to the Site? Post here
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 05:13 by SOVIETxGAMER

» Farewell
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 22:22 by DaBigestBob

» Concerning The Fatal Alliance (MASTERS AND DARTHS READ)
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 20:59 by Regret

» Service Academy Nomination
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 03:34 by DaBigestBob

» Charter of the Imperial Senate
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 21:23 by DaBigestBob

» Skyrim Based Rp
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 22:55 by Demetreus

» The Sith Order RP
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 19:57 by Guest

» Darth Diabolus
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 03:17 by xFrozen Eclipse

Gallery

The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 2 Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 40 on December 26th 2022, 23:34

The Outer Rim Campaign

+2
Mw2xWild
DaBigestBob
6 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: The Outer Rim Campaign

Post by Goldenbudda21 July 5th 2012, 20:22

Heresy looked out into space through the window in his chambers. He thought deeply, he knew he had successfully did what he was meant to do...the rebel forces had attacked and Heresy's men had performed just as he knew they would and soon, the ship would fall into the trap that Heresy and rebel leader Jedi knight Orion had planned long before the attack. None knew of Heresy turning to the light side of the force. After becoming so in tuned with the dark side and all its power, he had been contacted by Orion and granted him amnesty if he helped the rebels.

At first he refused until Heresy learned of how large the rebels were. The rebels were planning an enormous attack. Close to 200 Jedi had been training in secret and had now mastered the force and the rebels had managed to gather 10,000 troops to begin the onslaught. Astounded by these numbers, Heresy believed the imperial fleet would never live through the strike. Offered with a position on the Jedi council, Heresy accepted.

Not even his lieutenant knew of his betrayal, and Heresy knew there would come a time he may have to choose between his life or his friend...he was prepared, he was ready, so wad the ambush.

The void was then filled with laser fire.

//id never betray clan. Just wanted to juice it up.//
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Level : 5754
Orange Lion Award Won the Challenge!

Character sheet
Name: Xentaas Krexin
Rank/Position: Admiral
Faction: Rebel Alliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 6th 2012, 01:31

Captain Talen was awaiting for the upcoming battle in the armory with his squad preping for the battle. He was ready and he had twin DC -17 hand blasters. "Omega squad I hope your ready for a fight because this battle will be ...." Out of no where the ship rumbled and Captain Talen had almost lost his balance. "The hells going on." Talen quickly ran to the window and saw a whole fleet of rebellions. "Boys the fights about to start "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 6th 2012, 02:57

General Zamorak looked outwards at the rubble from the space, deep in thought.
(Remnients of the Clone Wars... I'm suprised to see a junk sweeper hasn't taken it to Raxus Prime...) He was cut off when an explosion shook the ship, and the alarms began to go off.
He cursed angrily as the ship shook, but he remained his steady while the other crew members struggled and grabbed something to keep them steady.
"What was that!?" He roared angrily, and the men looked around confused.
"We... We don't know!" one stammered. He ran to the sonar and saw that the ships were surrounded.
"Ambush...." He growled, gritting his teeth. "Sound the alarm! Battle stations! We're about to get hit, hard!"
"Sir.... a Patrol cruiser was just destroyed!"
He looked outwards, and saw a rebel cruiser in his sector.
"Engage that cruiser, but do not destroy it!"
"S...Sir?" the nervous man muttured.
He turned around, his malevolent red eyes and face seeming to radiate with the urge to spill blood.
"We're going to take over the ship. This was no lucky break: there's a traitor among us. They knew we would be here."

"...Sister. I will need another Sith Warrior at my side."
"It's foolish." Crackled the hologram of Duchess Changrii, "You will only endanger yourself. And what of your men? What will they do when their General is killed?"
"I find your lack of faith troubling sister. Do you not feel it? The abnormality in the Force? Someone here has betrayed us. Betrayed the Dark Lord and the Empire."
"...I will meet you on your ship. I suppose we are taking the Shadow of Intent?"
"You know we are."
After some time, the Duchess came aboard, and met him on the bridge.
"Who will be attending this with us? Surely not your cadets?"
"No. They will stay on the ship and guard, should their be boarders. I have... special reinforcments that will be attending this with us."
As if on que, 5 Shadow Guards walked onto the bridge, their staff-sabers at hand. Duchess Changrii lifted her eyebrow, impressed.
"How long have you been hiding them?"
"When I need a job done, it needs to be done. One we infiltrate the ship, we will interrogate those on the bridge. Any questions?"
"Our life expectancy?"
He smiles.
"Good to see you're ready."
They go to his ship, and one of the Shadow Guards prepares to launch.
"Remember the plan. Destroy the shield generator, then we can board. Try to draw their fire from us."
He grinned, and as the ship fired up, he smiled with anticipation. The Dark Lord will be pleased to find a traitor brought to light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 July 6th 2012, 09:11

The ambush had been going as planned. The imperial fleet was caught off guard as they strolled through a wreckage unaware that rebels were waiting in the trash. The ship trembled as it was hit hard by rebel lasers. Heresy grabbed his saberstaff and headed towards the tumult...he had to.keep up his ruse for a little while longer. One the imperials had finished this lil seige, the main attack would begin...but Heresy needed an invitation with the Dark Lord. Heresy knew what he needed to do. He headed towards the battle and saw troops fighting hard. The sabers burst from Heresy's hilt.
"time to prove im no small threat"
Heresy lurched at the rebel troops and cut down 4 before they had time to react. "yes, this is what the dark side feels like." he said to himself as more rebels feel to his staff. Rebels one, two, three all dropped by his hand. He was clearing the invasion almost.sinhle.handedly. "this will get the Dark Lords attention for sure."
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 6th 2012, 13:14

Talen quickly got his men to their battle stations, he himself was waiting for the first party to board. In moments the first boarding party broke through and the fight for Omega began.

Back to top Go down

Post by iFreebird July 6th 2012, 13:29

Grand Moff Ruin almost fell out of his seat as the battle began " ITS A TRAP." The flagship started firing back at the rebel ships. " Be ready to move in on any ship that goes for the Darklord and i want all pilots to their fighters now" tie fighters began pouring out of the ship and engaged the rebels.
iFreebird
iFreebird
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 4942
Orange Lion Award Finally

Character sheet
Name:
Rank/Position:
Faction:

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob July 6th 2012, 13:50

The Dark Lord scoffed "Only 10,000 against our fleet and I thought they were smart... All ships maintain formation and begin to return fire. I want our main batteries to fire at the main bulk of their fleet. "

He used the force to sense the enemy numbers and used some battle meditation to strike fear to the enemy and hope to his men. Without lifting an eyelid he said to send out Valkyrie and Avenger squads out into the fray.

Brenin Fericum the CO of Valkyrie squadron hopped onto his Tie Defender and felt filled with a new sense of hope and strength. They flew out of the hanger and began to systematically take out the enemy bomber squadrons. One by one they fell to the elite fighter group. With the added benefit of battle meditation the battle seemed to change to their side after the initial barrage.

DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Level : 7009
Orange Lion Award Orange Lion Award

Character sheet
Name: Darth Oblivion
Rank/Position: Dark Lord of the Sith
Faction: The Galactic Sith Empire

http://www.dark-sith-order.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 July 6th 2012, 16:37

Heresy was pleased with the fight so far. All the major squads have shown up. Omega fought with bravery along side with his own fierce squad. He could only think of how much pain it would bring him if he had to cut them down..."hopefully it won't come to that." he thought. As the fight raged, Heresy was cutting down troops from all corners of the battle. And now that the other squads were here, they could vouch for his performance.

Heresy killed a squad of rebels and walked to his Lt. "The fight is in our favor." Heresy said.
"Yes, it seems we have gained an upper hand. If it weren't for those tie fighters and the Dark Lord firing on the bulk of their fleet we would be out numbered. Thank the force for the Dark Lord."
"Yes, thank the Dark Lord." Heresy said in a snide voice.
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 6th 2012, 16:58

The captain noticed that the rebels first boarding party was becoming weakened. There were only a few of the first boarding party left. " Hold fire , rebels drop your weapons, NOW!" They slowly put down there weapons. Talen quickly went to his com and sent out a question to all higher ups. "Do we take prisoners sir."

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob July 6th 2012, 17:02

Only take 10% of them prisoners the rest are expendable.
DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 6th 2012, 17:13

"Yes sir."Seeing that there was a 8 rebels. "Garvak I'll take these 3 to the brig execute the rest and get ready for the next wave" He begins walking. "OSO3 come with me" As he was walking he heard the screams of the rebels along with 5 shots going off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 6th 2012, 17:22

https://imperial-senate.forumotion.com/t442-tk-4120-garvakCharacter Bio there.

Garvak flicks on his comm system, "Its done, sir. Let's move on"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 6th 2012, 17:30

General Zamorak and Duchess Changrii landed in the Rebel Hangar with ease. After a very breif fight which resulted in no losses from Zamoraks team and a hangar full of dead rebels, they made a plan.
"Sister, you and 3 shadow guards go to the shield generator. Tell me on your com when you disable it, I'll have my carrier cease fire." He looked to the shadow guards.
"Guard her with your lives. I know you'll impress me." They nodded at him.
They left, and he looked at his two remaining shadow guards.
"We're taking the bridge."
//lexi said shed make her own side story when we went our seprate ways//

General Zamorak and the shadow guards made way to the bridge with ease. The rebels were no match for them. As they got closer, he became suspicious.
(There should me more resistance then this... Something's wrong...)
He put the thought aside, and they made it to the bridge doors.
They ran in, and there was no one in there.
"Damnit..." Zamorak said, and the doors slammed shut, and suddenly they were surrounded by 5 cloaked men.
"What, you think you can stop us?" The general mocked.
Suddenly, the 5 men pulled out lightsabers, and stood in a stance ready to fight.
The general roared in rage, and the two shadow guards spun their saber staffs, ready to follow their general to the end.

The battle was trecherous. Despite General Zamoraks battle savy, the Jedi were suprisingly skilled. He was relieved when one of his Shadow Guards killed one. He managed to parry an incoming slash, and swung his Double-bladed saber at him, impaling the jedi. Another attempted to come from behind, but he ducked and slashed the jedi's leg, then impaled him on the way down. Finally, one of his Shadow Guards bested the 4th jedi.
"Wait.... That was 4....!" Before he could react, the final jedi impaled one of his Shadow guards, and it slumped to the ground. Enraged, the General force choked him, and the other shadow guard cut his arm off, loosing the lightsaber.

"If you value your life, you will tell me why you are here. The Jedi are supposed to be extinct."

"I...I will never say a thing to you, Sith Scum!" He muttered. The General scowled and tightened the grip, the Jedi now gasping for air.
"Tell me, or I will torture it out of you!"
"Never!"
the general sighed, and losened the grip on the Jedi's neck. He slumped to the ground, and the General nodded at his shadow guard. It swung it's staff and struck the Jedi in the head, knocking him out. //not the saber, the metal staff part//
"The shield generator is offline." cackled the coms.
"Shipmaster Oridana, cease fire on the ship. Send a squadren of troops on a carrier to the ship. You are clear to secure the ship"
"Yes, captian" the coms said, and the barrage of fire came to a stand still."
He used the force to attempt to communicate with the Dark Lord.
((My Lord, we have captured a rebel cruiser, it is next to my ship. We were engaged by well trained Jedi, 5 of them. One is still alive, but wont say anything. I think he will enjoy your company.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie23 July 7th 2012, 00:48

Maggie a ISB Constable working undercover within Imperial Ranks was busy following up a lead when the ambush hit the carrier hard. She while inside of the suspects room knocked her head on a desk and fell unconscious after a particular barrage.
Maggie23
Maggie23
Lord General
Lord General

Level : 4762

Character sheet
Name:
Rank/Position:
Faction:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 July 7th 2012, 02:10

The battle had subsided. The first borage of rebels had given the imperial fleet a taste if victory but that would soon come to an end. Heresy just needed to bide his time, wait for his invitation. Although he led the most advanced team and had gathered much respect from the rest of the empire, he still needed an invitation to come before the Dark Lord. That would be the hard part, but if he wasn't granted an audience, it would get much harder.
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 7th 2012, 03:54

It was over too soon, Hargreave thought.

He counted at least eight rebel soldiers that he killed.

"Not enough."

The other troopers did adequately enough but among them, the Cylon destroyers maintained their as did the Sith Navy Seals.

Then there was Count Heresy that went above and beyond and went on a rampage himself.

The limp bodies that scattered the floor were numerous in numbers, Hargreave walked among them and came upon one rebel soldier. It was a woman, with wide open blue eyes and rose red lips. She seemed to be about 18 years old. He couldn't stop but feel... emotion, for the shortest moment.

What could have been if she wasn't brainwashed by the Rebels, what if?

The ship's Captain ordered for all the Rebel bodies to be thrown out the airlock, shortly after.

I guess it might as well start with her. Hargreave slid his hand over her eyelids to close them and had another soldier to help him bring her body to the airlock.

He had to fight with himself the whole time, why now? I've killed hundreds of soldiers in my military career, so why is it that it'snow that I finally... care?

They made it to the airlock which was nearly full of rebel bodies and laid her down.

Another soldier said, "Worthless scum."

Hargreave almost punched him, but he had to keep his composure.

He helped with the rest of the bodies, but as he did he had one thought, "What if I'm on the wrong side?....."

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob July 7th 2012, 12:26

"Grand Moff Ruins I request your prescense on the Pride of the Darkside at your earliest convenience. I am certian your troops can hold against the ambush in your absence?"
DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 8th 2012, 00:48

If you use rank and station in the story what happens if you get promoted should I just say my character was promoted after the battle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 8th 2012, 01:01

I promoted you now, but for rp reasons you'll be promoted AFTER the invasion. And bob, answer your force call dont you dare put me on force voice mail!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 8th 2012, 01:07

"General the boarding forces have been pushed back awaiting your orders."

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob July 8th 2012, 01:11

"Bring the rebel cruiser in dock with my flagship and I will go deal with the scum myself. Perhaps we can make a new assassin?" replies the Dark lord.

When the rebel cruiser was brought into dock the Dark Lord with a contigent of Royal Guard and Cyclon Destroyers made their way to the brig. The aura radiating from the Dark Lord affecting those he walked by.

When he entered he saw a chiss male about 39 years in age. Bound in the corner of the room. The Dark Lord shut the door with the Royal Guard outside.

"Who are you!"
no answer and some lightning is sent his way.
"I will ask again who are you?"

"I am Myn Faust"

"Well you have two options... either join the Dark Side or die miserably."

"I choose the light."

"Then die..."

An hour later the Dark Lord exited the room. He nodded at the Grand General of the Empire and boarded his ship again. Pretty soon the rest of the Rebel ambush was being mopped up.
DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 8th 2012, 01:29

"You heard the General ,lets move." Captain Talen and his squad made there way to the hangar so they could take a small ship to the rebel cruiser. As omega squad landed in enemy hangar they began moving about the rebel cruiser killing the rebels and taking few prisoners.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 8th 2012, 01:46

//Void that last one murph i didnt see bobs last post//

The General nodded and looked at the deceased Jedi Knight.
"Pathetic."

He returned to his ship, and called Captain Talen to the Bridge

"Captain, for your excellent job in repelling boarders, and for your actions on Bastion, I hearby promote you to Major, as well as your squad mates gratuating boot camp and becoming official Storm Troopers. Now you and your squad prepare for Hypori. I doubt the Dark Lord will see this minor setback as a reason to cancel the invasion."

He smiled as he returned to his spot at the window, seeing the helpless rebel forces being crushed with ease. He attempted to contact the Dark Lord again.

"What shall we do with the captured rebel carrier?

Last edited by ZAMORAKSELITE on July 8th 2012, 01:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos typos...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 8th 2012, 02:25

The Master Sergeant and several selected squadmates had continued purging the ship of rebel presence without remorse or feeling. Breaching the final room, Garvak burst in with his team, rifles raised, surprising a group of unarmed personnel and a handful of rebels. They raised their hands in surrender, but were torn apart by rifle fire. One rebel sprinted out of his cover, running into the Sergeant, stunned, and picked up by the shoulders and tossed to one side, rifle jammed into his face. Garvak noticed on his shoulder the insignia of a high ranking officer. He ordered his men to keep watch of the bewildered prisoner and turned around to switch on his comm. system and talk to Captain Talen.
"Captain, caught a high ranking official here. Advisement?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 8th 2012, 02:32

Hearing Garvak over the com channel. "Very good I'm on my way now, and its Major Talen now." The major began walking down the corridor to where the prisoner was being kept. "Is this the high ranking official." He stares at the official. "Make this easier and tell us everything, how did you know that a imperial fleet would be arriving ."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum