The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» This Place
October 24th 2015, 15:30 by Blackhalos99

» New to the Site? Post here
July 18th 2014, 05:13 by SOVIETxGAMER

» Farewell
June 22nd 2014, 22:22 by DaBigestBob

» Concerning The Fatal Alliance (MASTERS AND DARTHS READ)
June 15th 2014, 20:59 by Regret

» Service Academy Nomination
January 6th 2014, 03:34 by DaBigestBob

» Charter of the Imperial Senate
December 5th 2013, 21:23 by DaBigestBob

» Skyrim Based Rp
November 11th 2013, 22:55 by Demetreus

» The Sith Order RP
November 11th 2013, 19:57 by Guest

» Darth Diabolus
November 10th 2013, 03:17 by xFrozen Eclipse

Gallery

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on July 23rd 2012, 20:42

The Outer Rim Campaign

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Outer Rim Campaign

Post by Goldenbudda21 on November 30th 2012, 00:48

Then, Krystal came over the intercom, "30 minutes until set down on Mon Calamari."

"It would seem our lesson will have to wait Bast. More important matter have risen." Bast agreed and they headed to the cock pit.

They reached the cock pit ans looking down on the planet they could see smoke and desolation rising from the ashes.The empire had glassed it just as Hypori.
"None could've survived this." Krystal said in horror holding back tears.
"We have to hope. Lower the ship."

'Abd be prepared, the empire could still be here.' He said in their heads because they were.all thinking it but no one wanted to speak aloud.

Chairman
Chairman

Level : 3435
Orange Lion Award Won the Challenge!

Character sheet
Name: Xentaas Krexin
Rank/Position: Admiral
Faction: Rebel Alliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 30th 2012, 01:10

Zamorak thought for a moment, and suddenly had an idea.
"What about Tatooine?" He said, looking at the decimated planet. "It would be extremely easy to hide in Mos Eisley, since it is such a diverse place. It would be impossible for the Imperial Army to locate us, and they wouldn't simply decimate the place like... Like this one.." His voice faded out slowly with the last sentence, realizing his sisters agony.
"Drago is right. We should see if there are any survivors. Undoubtedly they will join our cause."

//Going to find my apprentice here Very Happy//

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 30th 2012, 01:15

"wait..." Bastilla said, "Feel the world through the force, there's still life. My guess is the Quarren population was saved since they support the Empire openly."

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob on November 30th 2012, 01:15

The smoke rising from the planet's surface came for the bombardment on military installations on Mon Calamari planet but most of the planet was intact and survived. No point in destroying everything on this world of ship builders perhaps in a few years they will come to their senses and aid the Empire.

Darth Oblivion's apprentice greeted him on the command bridge. The Imperial Fleet has mostly departed the newly put down world of Mon Calamari. Half the population was supported their cause known as the Quarren who despise the Mon Cala people who support the rebellion. Augmented with the latest military equipment and a few regiments of stormtroopers they were capable of maintaining dominance over the region.

The Pride of the Darkside was on their way to jump back to Coruscant when he sensed a distrubance in the force. It felt like someone attuned to the force was nearing the planet. "Eva I want you and a detatchment of Shadow Troopers to head out and scope out for signs on the planet for anything new, the Imperial Navy should have everything secured but something may have slipped by"

"Yes my lord" she replied crisp and short

A squadron of Sith Raven fighters flew out of Hanger 3E and began their descent with their principle being a Lambda Class Shuttle imbound for Mon Calamari.

~Its good to be the bad guys Wink
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Level : 4690
Orange Lion Award Orange Lion Award

Character sheet
Name: Darth Oblivion
Rank/Position: Dark Lord of the Sith
Faction: The Galactic Sith Empire

http://www.dark-sith-order.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on November 30th 2012, 01:19

//whoo!! Return of the dark lord//

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 30th 2012, 01:20

Zamorak grimaced.
"Does anyone else..."
"The Emperor." Krystal responded. "He must know were here if we can sense his corruption."
s**t Zamorak cursed to himself.
"I don't think we should land here. The Empire control this space with an iron fist. I say we head to Tatooine."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 30th 2012, 01:25

"I am with the Zabrak." Chimed Bastilla "Isolation will do better for our life expectancy."

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob on November 30th 2012, 01:29

"I want the world locked down"

The comms officer saluted "Aye aye sir shouldn't be a problem due to the high number of military personnel on standby from the invasion just have to delay the home coming"

"That is no concern to me"

"It is done we have successfully locked down the world with AA guns and Navy ships its far easier now that there are fewer places to land at now"

Excellent the Dark Lord thought. The Quarren will be great vassals with the newness to the cause instilled upon their hearts. They will be eager to please their new masters. Hopefully this disturbance is nothing at all.

DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on November 30th 2012, 01:31

"No, those who survive are brave and fearless...I lead this damn attack. We drop here and search. Some remain, I will not let them die invain. Land this ship." Krystal didn't move, she the same way. "Duchess land this ship!" Drago said sternly.but still nothing. His grief was unbearable. He did this, he lead this ambush that ended in failure. " Fine! I'll land the ship!" Drago grabbed the whole ship with the force and forced it to.the ground

Drago landed the ship landed on an abandoned plane. The smoke rising from the ground burned of flesh and metal. Wreckage and scattered bodies brought teaes to the eyes of Krystal. Drago wished he could cry sometimes...to feel the lamentation through something other than just grief.
'Sometimes, sometimes its best if our leaders cannot cry.' Zamorak said in the Force, 'It gives hope to those who need it.' Zamorak motioned to Krystal who was sobbing for the dead.
Drago walked over and put his hand on her shoulder and Krystal turned into him..."Um..." Drago was unsure of what to do. He gave the duchess over to Zamorak who tried to console her.

"There is life, you must feel it Drago." Bast said peering over the wasteland.
"I do Bast." He sneered. " It is faint, no more than one or two by by the Force they are alive. Lead us Bast, and let us hope they are intact."

" And as anyone as my witness...ill cut down anyone who.keeps me from them." Drago said with pain in his voice. 'I will atone for this...i swear.'

//Due to lack of people, we may need to create another and take on the role as our padwan as well. Another poster would make it easier...but alas, we are few.//

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob on November 30th 2012, 01:47

Eva a Sith Assassin was already lusting for the hunt. She held no pity for those she killed and relished the thrill.

Using the force she searched for any sign of the force on this scared planet. With very precious few places to land on this waterclad planet. Only floating cities and large wreckage can serve as landing zones. Knowing it could not be any of the cities she searched for remains of any of the military bases that didn't get hit too badly and somewhat support life.

In orbit the Imperial Navy secured the last of the orbital docks that surrounded the planet. These docks served for ship building and will eventually build perhaps a new line of strike craft for the Empire. These people knew how to build ships judging from the losses inflicted to their own fleet. The Imperial Marines threw the last of the prisoners into the brig and went back to the The Vindictive.

The Emperor was thinking... what could be possibly be found on a world recently conquered... and why would people attuned to the very force be so foolish as to risk coming to the planet unless the wanted to be found by the Empire... or they let their emotions get the best of them and tried to find survivors.

Eva with her raven squadron guarding a squad of Shadow Troopers flew over the planet. When she was about to give up she saw a flash... No way she thought...

"There they are!" Prepare to give chase! The Ravens began their assault on this lone ship while the shuttle touched down to the ground.

DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 30th 2012, 01:53

Zamorak walked out of the ship, and amid the rubble he saw nothing. Only smoldering remains of what was once perhaps a town.
"Krystal, activate the ships cloaking device to keep us off the radar for a bit." He said, and she disappeared for a moment into the ship, but did not return. He went to go see her, and she was sobbing in the cockpit. The low toned huummmm indicated the ships cloaking shield was operational. He sighed and sat next to her.
"There will always be death, Krystal. We cannot control that."
"This is not death. This is cold blooded murder, a massacre. The empire commits genocide and yet... yet they still do not stop. What will quench their thirst for power? Will they not stop until everyone is dead?"
Zamorak was unsure of what to say.
"I am sorry, sister. These deaths will be avenged. If you would like, stay on the ship. But be sure to keep the hyper drives charging when we need to leave. I do not think staying here long is wise, and Bastilla knows that as well as I do."

He departed from the ship, and began to look around the rubble. He decided now was an excellent time to utilize yet another ability he had learned from the Holocron: Force Sight. While not nearly as powerful as Drago's (He was blind, naturally it would have to be) it was still effective. He focused for a moment with his eyes closed, and opened them, his eyes now a blue color. The landscape became a simple outline.
This must be what Drago see's... He said to himself. He noticed in a ruin building there was a weak aura coming from it. He made his way to the building and, careful not to exert the force too much to make detection easier, moved the rocks aside until he found a girl there.

Drago. A survivor.

She was a Togruta species, known for their beauty and elegance. Even as she laid there unconcious but alive, she was quite pretty. Her montral's were almost fully developed, meaning she must be a teen still. Her orange skin was littered with black smudges and burns, and her clothes were torn and battered.

He carefully lifted her, and carried her to the ships infirmary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 30th 2012, 02:00

Krystal walked out, and saw the incoming ships. She knew what she had to do.
Everyone. Get back on that ship and get the hell out of here. The hyperdrives are already prepped for launch.

She knew, the corruption from Darth Maul was still inside of her, and the power she now possessed... The only way to save her friends, was to turn to the dark side.

//This next part may be god mode, but if Marek can bring down an entire capital ship, she can certainly destroy a few fighters.//

She clenched her fists, the powerful red aura now emitting from them. She closed her eyes, and concentrated all of her energy. Her eyes started to turn red, and tainted her golden eye color. She looked up at the ships, and unleashed a mighty force pull, bringing them all to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on November 30th 2012, 02:04

//Okay, lol. I love the enthusiasm. I truly truly do...we gotta pick a story. Lol. Bast and Drago in a trap. Zam finding erotic aliens. Lol. And Krystal sobbing, and Oblivions minions chasing after a supposed landed ship. LOL. Someone get us back on track.//

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 30th 2012, 02:07

// I'm going with Zam's plotline, myself. But Bob wants to have some form of confrontation where at least one of us is seriously wounded or even killed etc.//

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 30th 2012, 02:08

//that means, you all better run on that ship XD its all fun and games until bob throws us a curveball in there. Krystal said she's alright with it, she doesn't have time to RP anymore anyways, always doing that fancy college stuff//

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 30th 2012, 02:15

//Don't know how to jump in, the story is so well developed I feel like if I post something it would be like throwing a wrench into some machinery. Hmm lets not try to mess the story up. I'll post more tommorow.//

(Character Creation)
Name: Ix Tolo
Height: 6'1''
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Left: Brown Right:Green
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on November 30th 2012, 02:20

//bah. Tell her that ain't no excuse. Okay, someone do some extreme godmodding and get us all on one story. Lol. IDC which. Jumping and finding one is fine with me. Just get us on same page and then I'll take the reigns of Drago back. Lol. Zam, tell your sister I was in college too...no excuses. Lol. We are low on numbers as it is."

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 30th 2012, 02:27

//she said she will make another Rp character later, but she feels its time for Krystal to prove her worth.//

Drago and Bastilla, both getting the message, used the force to swiftly return to the ship, but not before they saw the sight before them. They saw Krystal, ripping the ships out of the sky, and crashing into the already smoldering earth. She turned around and looked at drago, her golden red eyes revealling true evil.
You must lead them, Drago. I will buy time, but your escape must be swift. The cloaking device is still active, and the hyper drive engines are primed. Get to orbit, and get out of here.
"Krystal, please! You can't do this!" He shouted.
I must. Do not worry, may the force be with you.
"No!" But Bastilla pulled him to get into the ship.
"It will do us no good if her sacrifice is in vain, Drago. She will give us a window, we must leave now."

Drago ran to the cock pit, and seeing all of the engines primed and ready, flew off. The cloaking bypassed the navy's radar, and by the time anyone noticed the rouge ship, they jumped to slipspace.

Zamorak, startled by the events, ran to the cockpit.
"What happened? Where is Krystal?" He yelled.
//god mode enough?//

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on November 30th 2012, 02:29

//Blue, you are free to be a padawan that we find if you do so wish. Glad to see some participation.//

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 30th 2012, 02:34

//THere, everything seems back in order. Bob has his sacrifice, we're all on the ship, and I have my EXOTIC (that better have been a typo lmao) alien. Act II is starting ladies and gents, curtains.//

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 30th 2012, 02:40

"She stayed behind to save us." Bastilla said in a hushed tone, "I'm sorry..."

She could find no other way to say it, it was a hard scenario to try to cushion with words, if even possible. She did her best to make light of the situation, but it could not overshadow the reality of the situation.

One of them is no more...

May her sacrifice guide the rest of them onto the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on November 30th 2012, 02:48

//ill take it. Little shocking but okay. Tell her she better not keep me waiting...ill show her that goldenbudda can force grip too. Lol.//

Drago couldn't believe it...everything he and Krystal had went through to get this far...for what? Her death? Drago was consumed with grief. "Krystal...she...she..."
"She helped us survive." Bast stated.
"What do you mean? Drago?" Zamorak seemed desperate.
"The ships from Oblivion found us...we would've died...Krystal sacrificed herself to save us..." Drago couldn't believe it. 'No, I killed her.' Drago thought to himself. 'Another murder im responsible for.'

" I'm sorry Zamorak...she will be missed...very much." Drago hung his head. He was so full of sorrow that he didn't even notice the new force user on the ship. "No one will be able to replace her. Did anyone get her..." Drago was stopped mid sentence...there in a glass box under the ships slipdrive engine sat two yellow crystals and a flat metal disk with the seal of Krystals family printed on it.

Drago grabbed the box and stared at it...'She knew...she knew she wouldn't make it...'

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 30th 2012, 03:00

//damnit had a long story for that too lol.//

He was delirious. Everything was happening so fast.
He sighed, and looked at Drago.
"It is not your fault. There is nothing we could have done. She bravely sacrificed herself for us, and I'm going to make sure that doesn't go to waste." He took the crystals, and went to the infirmary to check on the girl. His mind was in total turmoil, but he knew, inside his heart, that this day would come. She did too, since she left the crystals. He planned on using one lightsaber now, he would give up his old one, perhaps to his to-be apprentice. That, was a different issue he had to address.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 30th 2012, 03:14

Bastilla could feel sorrow and anguish permeate from both Drago and the Zabrak, she even felt a ping of remorse herself.

"The Zabrak is right, It's not your fault. She is the reason we are alive right now. She became a true Jedi this day, and through her example have the chance to repay her by returning the Jedi Order to this galaxy." Bastilla said, her saying the Jedi Order possessively to include her sounded so... unnatural to her. She shook this off in stride and focused on Drago.

"Look, losing people is never easy but a Jedi must have control over their emotions at all times, otherwise they are destined to roam to the Dark side and destroy everything they lived for and loved." She continued. She didn't want to bring up the fact that they wouldn't have been there hadn't he forced them to land, she couldn't bring herself to it.

"I can show you some more effective meditation methods if you need help controlling your emotions, if you so wish to do so." She finally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow on November 30th 2012, 13:07

// yes buddha i promise Razz//

Seeing the ship fly away, Krystal turned to meet her approaching adversary.
"I see Oblivion no longer does the work himself, he sends his tools to do it for him." The assassin said nothing, and instead drew her lightsaber //I assume she has.//
Krystal, seeing the challenge, threw off her robes and revealed the Sith Battlearmor she kept, the hole where Zamorak had impaled Xantus still in it. She pulled her old lightsaber while with the empire. The crimson beam of light emitted from it, and the duel began.

Because of the strenuous amount of energy she used destroying the fighters, she was already weak. She was forced to fight only defensively, but as they say, "it only delays the inevitable."

Inside, Krystal knew she was ready for this. Since the vision her father showed her, she knew it was what had to be done, in order to save the others.
Are you ready, Krystal?
"I am, father. I am." She said out loud, a tear sliding down her cheek. She backed up, and deactivated her lightsaber. The assassin, curious at this odd display, nonetheless swung a killing blow. Oddly, her body disappeared, leaving only her lightsaber and robes.
//Next part is your call bob//

Recruit
Recruit

Level : 1899

Character sheet
Name: Alassa Di
Rank/Position: N/A
Faction: N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content