The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 15 MMforumlogo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 15 MMforumlogo
The Sith Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» This Place
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 15:30 by Blackhalos99

» New to the Site? Post here
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 05:13 by SOVIETxGAMER

» Farewell
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 22:22 by DaBigestBob

» Concerning The Fatal Alliance (MASTERS AND DARTHS READ)
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 20:59 by Regret

» Service Academy Nomination
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 03:34 by DaBigestBob

» Charter of the Imperial Senate
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 21:23 by DaBigestBob

» Skyrim Based Rp
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 22:55 by Demetreus

» The Sith Order RP
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 19:57 by Guest

» Darth Diabolus
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 03:17 by xFrozen Eclipse

Gallery

The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 15 Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 40 on December 26th 2022, 23:34

The Outer Rim Campaign

+2
Mw2xWild
DaBigestBob
6 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 15 Empty Re: The Outer Rim Campaign

Post by Guest November 30th 2012, 13:10

Zamorak stopped walking, an odd feeling came to him. Was it the force? A wave of what seemed like nostalgia came over him, and he continued walking, not saying a word. He knew what it was.

Krystal was gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 30th 2012, 15:56

Dragon was about to respond when a sharp pain ran through his body, causing him to be pulled farther into the anguish and despair that possess him right now. Bastilla could only assume that the Zabrak's sister just died. Bastilla knew that she didn't have a strong connection to Changrii to feel her death through the force. She felt Drago slip more into despair, "Drago, forgive me." Bastilla put her hands on both of his cheeks. She funneled the force through her hands, putting Drago to sleep. He was heavier than she thought he would be but still carried him to his room.

Bastilla then meditated next to him and sent her calming emotions to Drago, hopefully helping him in the process.

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob November 30th 2012, 18:19

Eva was shocked and would confer to Darth Oblivion on the matter personnally on what just transpired. One moment she was there the next she was not. Her field was assassinations but she knew important events when they occured.

She began searching for more of this ragtag group of jedi.... Jedi she thought where do they come from? She knew it was useless but had to cover her bases.

At least she left a tracking device on the shuttle...

Darth Oblivion smiled well played my apprentice how could Jedi be so foolish to think it so easy to escape a blockade? He was curious to see where they would go to and this time he will ensure they will perish along with any followers to be found.
DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Level : 7031
Orange Lion Award Orange Lion Award

Character sheet
Name: Darth Oblivion
Rank/Position: Dark Lord of the Sith
Faction: The Galactic Sith Empire

http://www.dark-sith-order.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 30th 2012, 18:47

//damnit bob, took like an hour typing this thing and your new post made me mess it up accidentally lol//
Zamorak felt the sudden drop in Dragos mind, meaning he must have been put to sleep. He had a hunch she would do it eventually.
Good call on your part, Bastilla. He needed that. It will give him time to sort things out. He said to her. He chose not to disturb her anymore about the matter, guessing she would probably go meditate now.

He walked into the infirmary, and saw the droids doing their thing.
"How is she?" He asked.
"Her body is fully functional, her brain and other vital organs suffered no serious trauma."
"Very good." Zamorak said. He sensed the force was strong in her. Did she realize it? He wanted to take a blood sample to test her midi-chlorian levels. //I'm pretty sure that what them little germ things were from phantom menace//

The young girl began to stir, and Zamorak turned from the console to see if she was waking up. She slowly opened her eyes, revealing a mystifying green.
"Is... Is it over?" She said out loud.
Perhaps she means the invasion?
"Where am I?"
"On a ship, safe from the clutches of the Empire."
"The empire... They killed everyone..." She started to cry, and Zamorak looked bewildered. He was not good with these kinds of situations.
"Uh..." Zamorak tried to think of something to reassure the girl, but again, he was not good at all when it came to these things.
"Who are you?" She asked through sobs, "Are you going to kill me too?"
"Of course not. My name is Zamorak Changrii. I found you unconscious but alive while me and... and a couple other people searched for survivors in Mon Calamari. You, happened to be one."
"It was horrible..." She said, "I looked up, and I saw the huge flagships coming here. I wondered why, but then they opened fire. I was knocked unconscious by something when it hit my head, but before then I saw bright lights rain down from the sky as I heard people screaming." She shuttered at the memory.
"I am sorry. The empire, too, has affected me." He clenched his fists in rage, but calmed himself. "My sister gave her life so that we could escape from the place we rescued you from."

"I'm sorry..." She said.
He changed the topic quickly, to avoid looking weak in front of her.
"What is your name?" He asked.
"Keyara Tsano." She said, calming down from earlier. He was relieved.
"It is very nice to meet you, albeit I wish the circumstance was different. Tell me, what do you know about the Force?"
"The force.." She repeated. "It's what gives us life. The jedi can also do neat things with it, like..."
"Like this?" Zamorak said, and suddenly everything in the room not bolted hovered in the air briefly until he set it all back down. Her eyes twinkled with admiration.
"You're a Jedi?" She asked.
"Myself, no. My companions on this ship are, well one is. Another one believes in something else I'm not going into detail over so it doesn't confuse you. No, I am something much...darker... than a Jedi." He held his hand up, and static embalmed it, until it turned into an electrical ball. He kept it that way for a moment, and he used the force to move his lightsaber to his hand. Using a flourish movement, he activated the lightsaber. and the electricity coursed into the green blade.
"I am a Sith warrior."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 30th 2012, 18:51

//btw bob, how did your assassin get it on the shuttle if she was preoccupied with Krystal?//

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob November 30th 2012, 19:08

ZAMORAKSELITE wrote://btw bob, how did your assassin get it on the shuttle if she was preoccupied with Krystal?//

//The Shadow Troopers that accompanied her handled that...

Essentially it should not have been that simple to get away so I had to come up with a logical reason that works with the storyline you chose
DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 30th 2012, 19:16

//seems legit XD btw krystal asked if she could make another rp character that acted as like your personal adviser//

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob November 30th 2012, 19:24

//Yes she can create another character perferably if she makes a Character Tale on it so we can understand more about it//
DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 November 30th 2012, 22:37

Sleep....

Drago was so tired. He was so worn out. His mind so fatigued and his body so limp. Sleep...
He didn't dream. He didn't have visions. As his body rested, so did his mind. Something ge needed. Sleep....
Now, it was time for Drago to wake. Wake and be reborn. Reborn as the ultimate Jedi. Reborn with the intent of saving all life from the sith. It was time for Oblivion to sleep....permanently.

Drago awoke after a long slumber. His body ached as he raised up from the cot. There beside him was Bast. He could see she was mediation as the Force that radiated from her body, like all force users, was calm and controlled. He looked at her...unable to really see her facial features but could see the serenity in the way she held her composure.

Drago got up without disturbing her and walked around stretching. Luckily Bast hadn't removed his eye wrap...he was sure she knew how uncomfortable it made him. 'I have really taken a liking to being a Miralukian. To see without seeing...Part of me thinks I was meant to be a Miralukian and somehow the universe got it wrong'. But, he felt right now. His aging mind inside the body of a youth...he had so many years left...these he would use to avenge all he had murdered. These he would use to perfect himself. 'If I can't kill the Emperor, I will bring down the Sith.'

"Ah, I see you have awaken." Bast said looking at him and giving a very.slight smile.
"Yes, I thank you for what you did. I needed rest."
"I know Drago, even the strongest warriors need time to rest."
"I guess your right." Drago commented. "Where are we?"
"Not sure. Zamorak took over the ship after...well..."
"Good, then i shall go see him." Drago grabbed his lancestaff and went to find Zamorak. A course needed to be set.

Drago reached Zamorak only to find a stranger he hasn't met yet. 'Remember how you acted with Bast. You are above that now.' He said to himself. "My friend, i see we have a guest...one of much beauty I might add. Where did you find her Zamorak?"
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Level : 5776
Orange Lion Award Won the Challenge!

Character sheet
Name: Xentaas Krexin
Rank/Position: Admiral
Faction: Rebel Alliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 30th 2012, 23:12

Zamorak and the girl, now much more comfortable where she was, were discussing their lives.
"...Did you ever manage to escape?" She asked.
"Oblivion is no idiot, but he often has a tendency to look over little details. Picture two things being thrown at you, a rock and a pebble. Naturally, with the current rebellion uprising, Oblivion focuses on the more important things, things that can possibly threaten him. But always remember, big things have small beginnings."
"My friend, i see we have a guest...one of much beauty I might add. Where did you find her Zamorak?" Drago asked, walking into the infirmary.
"Ah, yes. Drago, this is Keyara Tsano. I found her under a collapsed building. She if very fortunate to be alive. Keyara, this is Drago. He is..."
"A Miralukian. A friend of mine on Mon Calamari is... Was one..."
Zamorak, anticipating the tears, quickly changed the subject.
"Er, yes. He is the Jedi master I was talking about. He is powerful with the force, and it will be well worth your time to hear his wisdom. On a side note, excuse us for a moment, Keyara. I need to speak with my friend here about an urgent matter."

Him and Drago walked out of the room, and Zamorak could barely contain his excitement.
"I tested her midi-chlorian levels, and, well look at the results yourself."
He showed Drago the small machine, and it showed the spike at over 12000.
"Is this accurate?" He asked. It was truly a rare thing for one to be so in tune with the force.
"I did the test three times now, all the same results. Talk to her for a little bit, I have some thinking to do. I am a little suspicious that our escape from Mon Calamari was... that lucky. I do not believe in luck, I think there is something else afoot here. I will let you know when I find out."

Drago nodded, and Zamorak departed to the cockpit. Once there, he began to check the system overview.
I miss Krystal already. She was the master at this technical stuff. It wouldn't surprise me, her moth... Our mother, was a Jedi sentinel. He checked all of the systems. Everything was stable. Cloaking was fully charged and ready. Everything seemed normal, yet... there was that feeling. It was not induced by the force, but his pure instinct, something he picked up on in his years of serving as general. It was a gut feeling, that he knew, something was wrong.
Our escape from Mon Calamari was no lucky event. Oblivion would have at least ordered fire on us, since our ship's cloaking is still visible to the naked eye...
He thought for a minute. As a general, not as a warrior.
What would be our reason behind not firing upon a rouge ship that was visible... unless...
He then thought about one of his deployments under the Empire to Felucia. One of the native's hunting tactics was to capture an enemy, but 'accidentally' let it escape. They, however, placed a small, disk-like plate on to them that gave off a peculiar odor that allowed the natives to then find the prey, and all of its friends.
Tracking Beacon.
He smiled. The Emperor was far more cunning than he had perceived, but the time for that was later. They had a tracking beacon attached to them, and Oblivion was no doubt already preparing to strike when they least expected it.
Drago. Bastilla. There's going to be a change of plans. Our enemy is more devious than we expected, and I have came to the conclusion that there is a tracking beacon somewhere on the ship. Fortunately, I have a plan. We are going to Raxus Prime. I have an old friend there that can help us in this matter.
Zamorak reset the course headings, and the ship made a brief maneuver to a different direction, and the hyper drive engines did the rest of the work.
Being a general for the empire had its perks he grinned. With a lot more time (due to the Raxus System being a considerable distance away), he walked back to the infirmary to see his apprentice.

Last edited by ZAMORAKSELITE on November 30th 2012, 23:22; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob November 30th 2012, 23:13

Captain 'Snowie', as his men called him after a tour in Ilum, Darth Oblivion flicked his comms over to his ship for a small strike fleet that is going to follow the Jedi ship to their destination.

"You have one goal which is to ensure that wherever this Jedi vessel goes nobody leaves without restraints or in a body bag. If you need further assistance the 6th Fleet of the Empire is on standby along with the remnants of the Open Circle Fleet still in service in the outer rim."

"Aye aye sir"

He turned his comms off and talked to his apprentice.

"So she just dropped her weapon and vanished?"

"Yes my lord..."

"Interesting well that is definetly a form of Sith apparition, she wishes to coach her friends after death it seems."

"What would that accomplish?"

"Who knows... anyways you are to assist the Cpt. on his mission"

"Yes my Lord"

DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 November 30th 2012, 23:40

'As you see fit Zamorak.' Drago told him through Force message.

"So, Keyara, tell me about yourself? Zamorak has told you about me, well, a little bit anyway. Tell me about yourself. Your life before the empire...before being on the ship."

Keyara began to tear..."Ah, no ma'am. I'll have no tears. I know it's hard, but if you dwell on it, you cannot get past it. The Jedi are trained to take everything with stride, as hard as it may be. So, tell me..."
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 30th 2012, 23:48

The girl nodded at Drago. She wanted to seem more mature among the powerful individuals aboard this ship.
"I was born and raised in Mon Calamari, it's the only place I've lived and the only place I've called home. My mother was a Jedi Consular, but I've only seen her a handful of times in my life, most of them just memories. My father was a carefree man, he was very likable by everyone who knew his vibrant personality. Life there was boring. But peaceful. At least until the empire arrived..."
She gulped, and tried to remain calm while telling the story.
"I was... Walking home, when I noticed the sky darkened. I looked up to see the Empire's flagships moving in. They opened fire.
All across the sky, different colors pierced the air, striking down everything in their path... I was running, to see my dad. I was scared. Then, something hit me in the head, and here I am now... The only thing I remembered between then was being carried. My vision was extremely blurry, but I could feel myself being moved. I tried to see who it was... But everything went black."

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob November 30th 2012, 23:53

// Don't forget their was a space engagement over Mon Calamari against the two fleets which the Empire prevailed in. It wasn't necessarily a immediate land attack//
DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 30th 2012, 23:56

//aware, but I'm putting it in her perspective when there was one.//

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 December 1st 2012, 00:15

"I see. Tell me more of your home life. Friends? I sure you did. And what of your hobbies? I'll need to know what items to purchase when we land to keep your mind busy."
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 1st 2012, 00:30

"Trust me," Zamorak said walking in, "You're going to find nothing of the sort where we're going. Raxus Prime is the galaxy's junkyard, where all things mechanical seem to to find their way there. I have a Rodian friend there who specializes in smuggling and stealth. He owes me a favor for saving his life back at Cloud City while I was general. He can definitely get us out of our current predicament."
She couldn't help but smile at Zamorak's presence. There was something about him that made her feel empowered. Maybe that was just the feeling a Sith can give someone?

"After we leave Raxus, we will have to plan a new destination, somewhere Oblivion will not expect."

"By the way, you are probably sick of sitting in here in a medical suit, no? You seem about my sisters size, perhaps you will be able to fit into some clothes of hers until we land to resupply." He motioned her to follow him, and they reached Krystal's old room.
"Her clothes should be in her footlocker by the bed. Come out when you feel the need to do so." She nodded and smiled, but them hugged him. Zamorak suddenly felt embarrassed. He has seldom shown affection in his life, but he made no move to break the embrace.
"Thank you for saving me." she said, and entered the room, the door sliding shut behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 December 1st 2012, 01:04

"Ah, my friend, you seem to have an admirer." Drago said as he watched from a distance. Zamorak whipped around.
" What are you talking about?"
"Do not question what my eyes can see." Drago smiled.
" You don't even have eyes you old coot." Zamorak said getting a little raged but with much humor in his voice.
"So young my friend. Even with all you learned and even your small amount of force vision, my years see what you cannot." Drago smiled as his humor grew as Zamorack raged.
"No, your dusty brain has you all crazed." Zamorak walked off mumbling. "Admirer...your brain has so many cobwebs on it you can't even see with your no eyes self!!" He yelled. "We better detour before Raxys so you can go see an eye droid!!"

Drago couldn't help himself. He was histerically rolling on the floor. Finally, he caught his breath and stood back up. Bast walked in.
"What is so funny Drago?"
"Oh nothing, our horned friend seems to reject the base emotions of sentiment is all."
"I see no reason to follow such... inhibiting emotions." Bast said solemnly.
"Seriously Bast...we need to get you to a massage droid." Bast just stared angrily at Drago.
"Hmph." Bast commented.
'And fast.' Drago thought to himself.

"Bast, when we arrive in Raxus, remind me to search out a ship dealer. I'm sure with new guest arriving we will need more space."
"Would you like me to accompany you?" Bast asked
" Well, unless you have other business to attend to I don't see why not. Just be sure to tell Zamorak what we are doing."
"As you wish." Bast walked off to tell Zamorak Drago's business when the ship landed.

Drago stood there chuckling to himself at Zamorak's expense.
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 1st 2012, 01:16

Zamorak was still fuming when the ship landed.
Doesn't even have eyes... he cursed under his breath. When Bastilla came to tell him the news, Zamorak shook his head.
"There is no need, Bastilla. My friend will handle all of this for us, just stay with the ship and... and maybe put Drago back to sleep." He smirked at this, and departed the crude hangar built from scrap metal. Several Rodian's eyed him suspiciously, and he went to an old, metal shack. He banged on the door.
{What do you want!} A voice from inside said, in native Rodian tongue.
{Jargul, you better get your ass out here or I'm cutting this door down}
He door flung open, and a rather chubby Rodian appeared.
{Zam, you son 'a bitch! What brings you here!}
{I am need of your expertise, my old friend. I am no longer general, and I'm being followed. We have about a day until our assailants arrive.}
{Ah, have no fear my friend, we will take a look at it.}

The two walked to the ship, and Jargul took a brief look around.
{What seems to be the problem with it?} He asked.
{There's a tracking beacon somewhere on it. I cannot say where. I was hoping we could salvage the cloaking shield, and put it in a...say... YT-1300 perhaps?}
{It is no doubt possible. Anything for you, my friend. As much as I hate to charge you, I have to make some money around here. I will sell you a new YT for 20000 credits.} He motioned a couple of Rodian's to him.
{A very generous offer. I cannot say no.} He handed him several thousand credits.
{We wil be done in...say... two hours.}
{Excellent. Also, I have another idea that might cover our escape...}

A couple hours later, the 4 were moving to the YT-1300. Zamorak had it customized more for passenger transport, as there were several cabins, though sacrificing cargo space (which wasn't too important anyway)
Zamorak said goodbye to his friend, and prepped for takeoff.
"What will be done with the old ship?" Drago asked.
"Jargul is going to put it in a junk ship that is just about to leave. This will fool them into thinking it is us, until they actually see the ship."
"Very devious." Drago said.
"I thought so."
The ship left, and Zamorak prepped the jump into hyperspace. He activated the cloaking shields, and he smiled when he heard the low power hhuuuuummmm throughout the ship. He set the cordinates to Tatooine, and away they launched.

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob December 1st 2012, 02:26

Several years ago...

A flash strikes the surface of the planet. Rain hitting the earth in dreadful tempo. Young Oblivion was moments away when he asked a question.

"How did you find me so easily?" said Oblivion

"The force leaves echoes when people attuned to the force move through. Unless carefully shielded from emotion from senses its only a matter of following the trail."

They fight the Sith and the Jedi until the Jedi fell.

The Jedi asked "Who are how is this possible?"

Darth Oblivion replied "I am the solution"

Back to the present

"Ah so they have changed ships eh. Well those of great attunement to the force especially with such grief will be easy to find. Lets just wait until they finally stop and of course alert appropriate authorities to watch out for different people inbound to their worlds"

DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 1st 2012, 03:29

Zamorak and Keyara were in the main rec room. He was beginning to train her how to use her force abilities. They both sat in a meditative position across from each other, and each were floating a small pebble. Zamorak was able to do it fine. His apprentice was having a difficult time. Her pebble wobbled through the air, as she struggled to keep it hovering. She was becoming agitated with each failure.
"Patience, Keyara. Rushing this won't make it any better."
"I don't understand how this works! I focus on the pebble, yet it doesn't seem to stay in the air."
"You remind me of myself when I first learned to use the force, though I was much younger than you are now. Just keep your mind focused, concentrated."
She tried again, yet it still failed.
"I have a more... Unorthodox method. Think of something that makes you happy. Safe. Any positive emotion. Now, keep that on your mind as you focus on the pebble."

She thought for a moment. She tried to think of something that made her happy. There wasn't much she relate to without also thinking about the empire that destroyed it.
She thought about him. Zamorak. The person that saved her when everything else was lost. She closed her eyes and smiled, the stone floating in the air and remaining there this time.

Zamorak was tempted to see the thoughts that allowed her to do this, but he discarded the idea. It was her own personal business, not of his concern.
"Very good." Zamorak said in an approving tone. "But we have a lot more to learn."

She nodded eagerly, and Zamorak smiled at her enthusiasm .

She lowered her pebble, and opened her eyes.
"Do you do the same thing?" She asked.
"No, I have a much different way of doing it, but again I am one with the Sith. I would much prefer you learned the ways of the Jedi, but if you ever wanted to learn, if not for a way of life and just general curiosity, just let me know. But we'll cross that bridge when we get to it."

Last edited by ZAMORAKSELITE on December 1st 2012, 03:35; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 December 1st 2012, 03:30

Arriving on Tatooine, Drago was sick of being on a ship. Once they landed he went on his own into the nearest city to visit the market.

He reached the market and it was full of people. He could here traders and merchants as they called out trying to sale their goods. He took his lancestaff and used it to feel his way to hide the lightsaber as a weapon. He didn't feel and force users around the bustling people so he was confident in his ruse.

He stopped at a stand. "Saber crystals!! Buy fully functioning lightsaber crystals!! Leathal and collectable!!" Drago stepped up and looked down at the merchant's collection. He saw about thirty crystal shaped objects but none giving off the energy that real crystals do.
Drago tapped the stand with his "walking stick." "Your colored glass is very pretty. How much is it to buy one?"
"This is not colored glass you blind imbecile! These are true lightsaber crystals. Now, shove off ya blind good for nothing liar. I have business." Drago laughed to himself and continued on his way.

"Bloody witch stole my money again!!" Drago looked up and saw a crowd of people standing in a circle. He walked over curious of the commotion. Inside the crowd sat a hooded woman, a wooden crate, a cup with three dice and a man on the other side. "Damn wentch! Steals my money and I can never win it back!" The man jumped up in a rage and walked off.
'Maybe I can win back some money for Zamorak. That way we will be covered for his friends services.' Drago thought.

"Any more takers?" The woman said in a sly and seductive womanly voice.
"Well, if you'll have me, I'll play." The crowd turned to look at Drago. The woman paused.
"Come, all money is welcome here." Drago walked up placing his staff on his lap sat down at the state. "200 credits is opening bet." The woman said calm and smoothly. Drago reached into his posted and pulled out the credits.

The woman grabbed the cup and shook it and rolled the dice. "Fourteen." She said slyly.
"Good roll." Drago said. "If you don't mind, I'd like to feel for myself."
"Of course." Drago reached over and felt the dice and counted 14 showing.
"My turn." Drago said. He grabbed the cup and shook it up and let the dice roll. The woman paused again and clenched her fists. The crowd went silent as the dice rolled two sixes and a four. Drago reached and felt the dice. "Sixteen, I believe I win."
The woman smiled girlishly. "It would seem so. You have much luck my blind friend. What do you say one more time?"
"I don't know." Drago said. "I shouldn't press by luck."
"Come now. One more." She said so innocently.
"Okay, one more." Drago said.

"You have a pretty cane there. What would you say to 1000 credits for it?" Drago's heart stopped for a moment.
"I couldn't possibly part with it."
"3000?"
"No, its worth more than that."
"5000 credits?" Drago remained silent. "10,000 credits?"
"10,000 credits...okay. One roll." The woman grabbed the cup and rolled. Seventeen. The crowd was dead silent as the woman sat back and smiled. Drago grabbed the cup. And tossed the dice. He used the force to manipulate the dice as they rolled. But, he felt a force fighting him. Pushing the dice back. A powerful force. Drago hadn't ever felt such force, Zamorak didn't have this much Force power....then due to all Drago's teachings, he over came the force and the dice rolled out. Eighteen. A perfect roll.
"Come inside...ill get your money." she said through her teeth. The crowd dispersed as Drago tapped his way through the door of the hut behind them.
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 December 1st 2012, 03:47

When they entered the small house, the woman whipped around pulling out a blaster and pulling off her hood. A blast if purple Force waves radiated through the room from the woman. It blasted Drago's force vision unlike any he had ever felt. The waves she emitted were stronger than any he had ever seen including Bast and Zamorak. He could even see the features of her face body and clothes. Her sculpted face and smooth lips highlighted the beautiful purple hair that fell down to the crook in her back. Her eyes...covered by a purple linen cloth.
"I am Danielle Halcrown of the Miraluka. You can use the force, your not of my people, that makes you Sith. Why are you here?"

"It was you I felt, you manipulate the dice to win. You have alot of power in the Force."
"I am Miralukian, I was born this way, you though..."
"I'm not sith my dear girl. You knew I could use the Force yet you cannot see as I do. That's why you wanted my can't. You know what it is."
"Sabers emit specific energy, your cane is humming with it...only Sith have sabers. Enough lies..." But she was cut off when the emerald lava blade burst from the hilt. And then Drago removed the cloth over his eyes. "A Jedi...a Miralukian Jedi...forhive me master Jedi...i was foolish."
"Arise Danielle. No Miralukian shall stay the floor for me."

"I thought Jedi were gone...i though most Miraluka stayed in the home planet." Danielle said.
"It is a long story Danielle. I will be happy to tell you but first, come with me. Learn the path of the Jedi. Realize the true power of a Miralukian..." Drago hadn't realized he was cupping her hands...
"I will come...but I will not agree to being a Jedi just yet...no. Not until I learn more."
"I understand. Come."

They grabbed their things. Danielle grabbed her small amount of belongings, and a large sack that she held very close to her body. She hooded herself once more and they started their walk back to the ship.
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 December 1st 2012, 03:48

//Danille is goldenbuddette's character but I am posting for her.//
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 1st 2012, 03:56

Keyara and I will remain on the ship while here. Do not forget about your force stealth. Ruins and Oblivion will no doubt have force adept spies looking for us. I will stay here with her so i can cover both of us at once. He said to Bastilla and Drago through the force as they landed. He allowed them to resupply, since a Zabrak and a Togruta will stick out of the crowed, even here.

He continued to watch her lift the pebble and move it around. He focused all of his energy on the Force stealth bubble that protected both him and Keyara, so he did not do the same.
"If it doesn't break your concentration, do you mind me asking what exactly force stealth is?"
"It is like camouflage. By concealing yourself within the force, you can hide away from those that are trying to look for you. We have two notorious sith looking for us, this is our best defense."
She nodded, and continued her training while her master sat in silence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum