The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 16 MMforumlogo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 16 MMforumlogo
The Sith Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» This Place
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 15:30 by Blackhalos99

» New to the Site? Post here
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 05:13 by SOVIETxGAMER

» Farewell
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 22:22 by DaBigestBob

» Concerning The Fatal Alliance (MASTERS AND DARTHS READ)
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 20:59 by Regret

» Service Academy Nomination
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 03:34 by DaBigestBob

» Charter of the Imperial Senate
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 21:23 by DaBigestBob

» Skyrim Based Rp
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 22:55 by Demetreus

» The Sith Order RP
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 19:57 by Guest

» Darth Diabolus
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 03:17 by xFrozen Eclipse

Gallery

The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 16 Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 40 on December 26th 2022, 23:34

The Outer Rim Campaign

+2
Mw2xWild
DaBigestBob
6 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 16 Empty Re: The Outer Rim Campaign

Post by Guest December 1st 2012, 04:59

Bastilla took the idea of shore leave into consideration but it wasn't something she felt the need to do. So with that she retired to a now smaller Cargo Hold to meditate.

There was something wrong though, she couldn't stop her mind from thinking about her time here and the people she's met. Bastilla found herself becoming attached to them, even to the extreme of starting to believe in rebuilding the Jedi Order.

This puzzled her to a large extent, she did eventually depart the ship and walked to a near sand dune. She needed something physical to unleash her anxiety on.

At the sand dune Bastilla let loose her force powers the blow huge amounts of sand in every direction, it felt good to practice her abilities on something that wasn't in her meditations.

after a short while she stopped, feeling more energized and calm than before. The Sand Dune now had been reshaped to the point of being unrecognizable from only an hour before. Satisfied, Bastilla started to walk back to the ship...

Like a ice cold breeze blowing on her back, the feeling of dread and death wrapped around her like a light cloth. She took out her Lightsaber and turned around to face the source. There stood a tall hooded figure only a few feet away, it had a layer of dark shadows surrounding and radiating from it. She lit her Lightsaber and prepared to attack when the hooded figure spoke in a mid-low voice, "Let Heresy know we are coming." It said in a voice seeming unnatural. It shook her core and she started to actually feel fear, it froze her in her place.

The figure let out what seemed to be a laugh then was swallowed by the shadows and disappeared entirely into thin air. The feeling of dread of death disappeared along with it. She regained control of her body and found her hands shaking uncontrollably. Bastilla deactivated her Lightsaber moments before she blacked out and hit the ground, she was sucked into a dark abyss of nothingness.

"Help..." She tried thinking before loosing control, "Help..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 1st 2012, 13:42

Zamorak suddenly sensed darkness, and Bastilla's call for help. He immediately stood up.
"Keyara, stop your force training for a moment. I need to go get a friend... Actually, come with me. I need to prevent you from being detected."
She nodded, and the two ran from the ship, and Zamorak followed the source to Bastilla. He saw her passed out in the sand.
"Dammit... What happened to you..." He picked her up, and the two ran through the sand dunes back to the ship. When they got there, Zamorak placed her in the infirmary and used the force to see if she was stable.
"Is she ok?" Keyara asked concerned.
"Something very dark came to visit her, I assume it was the shock. But fear not, she will be ok."
She nodded, and Keyara practiced her force training again in the infirmary, while Zamorak stood waiting for Bastilla. He could not keep this force shield going on forever, and he began to feel dizzy and light headed.
Come on... Just a little longer...

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 December 1st 2012, 14:21

Drago and Danielle made it back to the ship. He was so excited to meet and even see another Miralukian. 'Its so different.' He thought. 'I can see here clearly. The shape of her face, the slight roundness to her nose, all of it so standout. I don't have this pleasure with anyone else...all I see with anyone else is basic outlines and shades of Force. But her, she is different. This must be why the Miraluka live secluded together...incredible." Drago wasn't sure which but he found himself attracted to either her it the ability to.see.her so clearly. Something drew him close to her.

Reaching the ship, they stepped inside but didn't see anyone. "Zam, are you here? Bast? Hello?"
'Get us off this rock. We have been found again Zamorak said through the Force.
Realizing there was no time to ask questions ge jumped behind the ships controls and launched them into space. Once they were just outside of the planets gravity, Drago went to fond out what was going on.

Drago found his friends in the infirmary. He asked Danielle to wait in the conference room. He gave her the task of seeing more clearly with her vision. He laid down three saber crystals. One was Zamorak's old one, Krystal's old one, and a piece of colored glass and asked her to see not just.the normal energy that saber.crystals emitted but the Force imbued in each one. And then differentiate the three.

In the infirmary Zamorak, and Keyara stood over and unconscious Bast. "Zamirak, what happened here?"
"Not sure Drago. She went for a walk and I heard her message for help. When I got there she was like this. I couldn't go into her mind because keeping us cloaked is hard when your the only one here. My mind is exhausted."
"Okay, I won't invade on Bast...something tells me I don't want to know what lies dormant in her mind. She will tell us when she comes too. For now, watch over her. I have business to attend to. When she wakes, alert me."
"Yes Drago." And Drago left for the conference.room.

Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Level : 5754
Orange Lion Award Won the Challenge!

Character sheet
Name: Xentaas Krexin
Rank/Position: Admiral
Faction: Rebel Alliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 1st 2012, 16:58

Zamorak went to the cockpit and slumped back, his mind finally free of the burden of the spell.
He was mentally exhausted, and his apprentice appeared shortly after.
"Are you ok?" She asked.
"Fine. Just... Just really tired. Not physically, but.. well look at it this way. The force is like a muscle. The more you use it, the stronger it gets, but over-use it, more than your body can, it over flexes and can cause fatigue. Pretty much what I did now.."
She smiled and sat in the seat next to him.
"Well, be more careful then! I don't want to loose you too!"
Zamorak only smiled, "It's going to take a lot more than that to kill me."
"Well, good.." she said.
"Well, it seems you are already quite adept with the force. I think I have something for you. Follow me."
He went to his room, and there he grabbed a lightsaber from his footlocker. He pulled a lightsaber and handed it to her. She stared at it for a moment.
"Go on, lets see it."
She flicked it, and the yellow blade erupted from it.
"That was my old lightsaber, but with my sisters crystal in it. I thought that the yellow crystal matched your bright personality." She waved it around, hypnotized by the colorful blade.
"I... I don't know what to say..." She smiled, and tears of joy came to her eyes. Zamorak smiled again, "You're ready to learn. Traditionally you would make your own, but the Empire has an embargo on such things, so we use what we have."
She smiled and deactivated the lightsaber, then ran to hug Zamorak again. He had that same feeling again, he couldn't describe it, but it made him warm inside.
Dammit Drago better not be watching me...
"I can't wait to learn." She said, "I want others to feel empowered around me, like how you make me feel."
He smiled at this. "You are definitely ready to learn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 December 1st 2012, 17:06

//Bah. "Drago better not be watching me." Good sir, that made me laugh. Lol.//
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 1st 2012, 17:06

//lol XD//

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 1st 2012, 17:29

Character Creation

Name: Danielle Halcrown

Race: Miraluka

Description: About 5 ft tall. Long purple hair. Dark (Cherokee) like skin. Very feminie figure.

Details: Born on home planet Ampherides //prob not spelled right.// And was the only daughter to a leader of the Miralukian people. Mother died giving birth and I and my father lived alone in our house overseeing the people we governed. When I turned 18, I left my planet against my fathers wishes and traveled to Tatooine. There, using my force abilities, I made a life out of gambling and taking peoples money by way of the force. I was born with incredible strength in the force. More so than most Miralukians because my father was a retired Sith assassin and escaped the Sith life to lead peacefully.

//youll hear all this later too. Lol//

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 1st 2012, 17:56

Danielle sat there staring at the crystals. Drago wanted her to see something that wasn't there. How was that possible? She could see the colors of the crystals unlike Drago. She was born with Force vision and so therefore has mastered its basic abilities. She could see things clearly. As if with real eyes. But to see the force in saber crystals...not possible. Saber crystals aren't force sensitive.

"Well, i difnt expect you to get it on your first try." Drago said standing in the doorway.
"Oh, Drago, you startled me." She replied.
"You are easy to sneak up on when you are focused. That is something we will have to work on. This isn't as easy as manipulating some dice. But it's okay. I have years of Force training."
'Years?' She thought. 'How can he have years if training? He can't be much older than me. Sure, he may have had some training but...and how is he an master Jedi at the age of 20? Something doesn't add up.'
"I see you have many questions. They will be answered in due time."
Danielle froze up. Drago had read her mind...a mind trick that only elite masters in the Force could do...it not only took years but...20, 30, even 40 years to master.'
Drago laughed. "All in good time. Continue with your task." and Drago left to seek out Zamorak.

Back to top Go down

Post by iFreebird December 1st 2012, 18:12

Ruins ship came out of hyperspace over Tatooine. He had just been on a wild goose chase finding the old jedi ship and destroying it. he then headed to Raxus because that was the last place the ship carrying the Jedi's ship left. The only reason ruins made it to Tatooine was because of one women not hiding her force ability's.

Ruins stared out of the bridge looking at the planet he had a Rodian head in his hand. It was the last lead to what kind of ship the Jedi's now had.

" i want all space ports blocked i want troops in every city. he looked to one of the commanders. " Lets pretend this is a invasion kill anyone who opposes us" Ruins made his way to the hanger boarded a transport ship and made his way down to the planet
iFreebird
iFreebird
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 4942
Orange Lion Award Finally

Character sheet
Name:
Rank/Position:
Faction:

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob December 1st 2012, 18:26

The Pride of the Darkside's chief communications officer passed the information to Darth Oblivion. Excellent he thought they were trapped and this time there will be no escape even if they have to kill the entire planet and those pesky hutts along with it.

The 1st and 3rd Fleets of the Dark Side jumped into hyperspace to aid the blockade over Tatooine. There will be enough ships to blot out all three of the suns of Tatooine.

A little later

The Fleets gathered with Ruins and Snowie's task force and vowed to ensure all the Jedi would be purged from a mission lead by the previous Empire's leader to finally be completed. These terrorists who threatened the Emperor will be brought to justice on Tatooine one way or another.
DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Level : 7009
Orange Lion Award Orange Lion Award

Character sheet
Name: Darth Oblivion
Rank/Position: Dark Lord of the Sith
Faction: The Galactic Sith Empire

http://www.dark-sith-order.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 1st 2012, 18:27

//We're, er, not even on Tatooine anymore guys... Little late...//

Back to top Go down

Post by iFreebird December 1st 2012, 18:30

// this is why i don't post much//
iFreebird
iFreebird
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 4942
Orange Lion Award Finally

Character sheet
Name:
Rank/Position:
Faction:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 1st 2012, 18:34

// lmao XD neither does my sister//

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 December 1st 2012, 18:57

//lol. Lets just say, they were a little late on their blockade. You guys are one step behind us. That makes it interesting.//
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 1st 2012, 19:58

//Either way, we're in hyperspace going god knows where.//

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 1st 2012, 21:02

Bastilla awoke finally to the sight of the Zabrak, it was odd that it was him, she thought.

She was still visibly shaken by what happened, she got up from the bed and walked past the Zabrak, "Thank you" she said to him as she walked out of the Infirmary. She hunted down Drago, he was in the Conference room.

"Drago, there's no time to talk." She placed her hands on Drago's and sent him the memory.

She showed him everything that happened from when she left to when she blacked to.

"This is why I must leave now." Bastilla said through their minds, a tear streaking down her face. She released her hands from Drago's face closed her eyes and whispered a faint chant. She disappeared before Drago's vision came back to him.

She knew it was never her that was going to rebuild the Jedi Order, it was never her place. So she left to perhaps give them time, to give them the opportunity to do so.

Now she goes to confront the very evil that's after them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 1st 2012, 22:28

He was watching Keyara practice using her lightsaber.
"You must focus, Keyara. Don't use your eyes, use the force."
The training bot that fired the non-lethal shots floated in a ball around her. It fired shots, and she blocked two, and one got her arm. She wined, and opened her eyes to check.
"It's a lot harder than I thought it would be.." She said, rubbing her arm. It was non lethal, but that doesn't mean it won't hurt.
"Remember what I told you. Think about something that makes you happy. Keep that on your mind while you deflect the shots."

She smiled at him, and closed her eyes. She thought about Zamorak again, his empowering presence giving her strength. She then moved her lightsaber in a gracious manner, like a leaf in the wind. One by one, each fired shot was deflected by her.

Zamorak was utterly impressed. Her first time using a lightsaber, and she moved like a trained Jedi would.
She has so much potential. But there was something else. Being around her made him feel something... Something he's never felt like before. He missed Krystal, she was the only person he could talk to about this, because whatever it was, it made him happy and warm inside.
What is this...?!
Perhaps he could talk to Drago about it...

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob December 2nd 2012, 00:02

Imperial Interdictor Ravenclaw was sitting at the Imperial Checkpoint along some of the major hyperspace routes. It was lately instated due to the remnants of Jedi being harder and harder to catch so far their luck has been little. Garrisoned with a full strike fleet they are protecting the interdictor which presents any ship from leaving using a gravity well generator. Until it turns off it will stop any ship.

Captain Snowie was incharge of the garrison at the time when a known ship that carries Jedi reached the checkpoint.

"Message to unknown ship prepare to be boarded!"

//Obviously I need to throw a hard ball since my posts seem to be irrelevant thus far there is no way. No way at all you guys can escape without conflict. Your characters won't die but it won't be a breeze turns off godmode//
DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Level : 7009
Orange Lion Award Orange Lion Award

Character sheet
Name: Darth Oblivion
Rank/Position: Dark Lord of the Sith
Faction: The Galactic Sith Empire

http://www.dark-sith-order.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 December 2nd 2012, 00:18

Drago had no words. She just left. About as quickly as she came. He thought for a minute on the memory she showed him. 'Who was that?' He thought. 'Not many could e known about Bast traveling with them but most of all, it had to be someone who knew he wasn't dead...' Drago had a hunch, but was so afraid he might be right that he dared to even think it.

Drago found Zamorak with Keyara. "Bast is gone." He said. "She left after she awoke...no words. Just a faint memory and then she was gone." Zamorak didn't say anything. He just stayed motionless. One by one they were all dwindling in numbers. Now what?

"Zamorak, I think it is time we send a message to the Dark Lord."
"What kind of message Drago?" Zamorak asked fearing he may be surrendering.
"One to let him know we are here. We will not go without a fight. And we are Jedi!" Zamorak was empowered by Drago's words.
"Lets do it."

Grabbing a hologram recorder, they stood together, shoulder to shoulder...Jedi to Jedi. And gave their recording:

"Oblivion, my name is Jedi Master Drago. I am sure you recognize your former general. For myself...you may know me for I was once the devoted Count Heresy. Betrayed, Murdered and reborn Miraluka. We are the force for which you will be reckoned with. We will being forth a New Jedi Order and that order will rise to power and once again, bring an end to the Sith nation. We are Jedi...and we will fight."

Drago ended the transmission and sent it to the Interdictor so that he may watch it in person.
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 2nd 2012, 00:18

//I'm setting up the scene and am not using any of my characters for this. I'm under orders from the Emperor himself//

Captain "Snowie" gathered his troops, "Prepare to fight some Jedi, remember get close and fight them with your go for cortosis laced blades, fight them on nothing but equal grounds."

He looked as his men as departed to intercept the ship, "Get it done, men."

The unknown ship was caught in a tractor beam and could not move. "20 seconds to ship." An officer said behind him. All of the guns in the small fleet were trained on the ship.

"10 seconds..."

"Snowie" crossed his arms am continued to gaze out the window from the bridge of the Interdictor .

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

His men boarded the ship and sounds of Lightsabers hitting blades could be heard over the mics. He knew his men were trained for this, they weren't going down without taking some of them with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 2nd 2012, 00:48

The ship suddenly stopped, something Zamorak had not prepared for.
"Ahhh, dammit!" He remarked.
"What is it?" Keyara asked.
"Prepare to be boarded" crackled the com array.
"What to we do?!" Keyara asked. Zamorak could sense she was getting worried.
"There is no need to panic. I already have some-what of an escape plan."
He ran to his room, and the apprentice followed behind him. He ran to a door in his room, and entered a code into the keypad.
The door cracked open, and a red glow illuminated from the empty room. He backed up smiling, and 6 IG-100 MagnaGuard's walked from the room, all lining side by side.
"What... What are they??" she asked.
"In my service as General, I needed a few extra enforcers. They are very, very powerful."

Three were armed with Phrik saber-staffs, the other three armed with thermal detonators, T-21 LR Blasters, and portable shield generators.

"I want you to stay on the ship. This is very..."
"Don't even think about it. I'm coming with you."
"Not happening. I'm not endangering you."
"I... I don't want to loose you..." She said, looking down, "I've lost so much already..."
He sighed.
"Alright. Stay with me, and only use Soresu combat."
She nodded, and he motioned the guards to follow him.
Drago, don't go too far. I simply want to disable the beam so you can get out of here. I would advise you stay with the ship, I will leave 2 of my melee MagnaGuards, since the close-quarters of the ship is ideal for them. Keep your friend safe, me and Keyara are going in.

He motioned the two guards with the TR-21's to wait behind a wall where they were boarding. Keyara and Zamorak waited on the side as well, waiting for the boarders to meet their end.

The door flew open, and the MagnaGuards threw Thermal Detonators at the open door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 2nd 2012, 01:23

//Now back to Bastilla's perspective//

Bastilla reappeared inside an old abandoned Sith Temple on Sivvi. She had been here early in her Sith Career, but it was left because of the moon becoming dangerously close to the nearby planet of Thule. This would suit her, as she awaited for the figure to come back. She started broadcasting her location through the force, knowing it would follow it.

She cried a few tears, but she knew this was necessary. It was just the fact that she was... getting close to Drago. She couldn't explain the feeling, she was getting more attached even emotionally and physically to Drago. He was different, but it was never to be. She came to terms with this, this was her contribution to the cause.

She stood up, facing the wall of the dueling arena. It was there
The ice cold feeling of fear and death crept up here spine, but this time it did not phase her. She had reinforced her emotions.

She turned around to see the dark and mysterious figure again. She felt not fear but courage.

"I knew you would come." Bastilla said to the figure.

It just laughed faintly, it lifted it's hands and took off it's hood revealing a pale white face with red eyes and gaunt shape.

"You now have a choice in front of you." It said. "Join the Sith or die."

"You already know the answer." Bastilla said but in the back of her mind she honestly considered the thought. She forced it out of her mind and ignited her saber. "Just one question before I die, what is your name?"

The pale figure laughed a little bit more, "I am glad you've accepted your fate, Jedi. I believe that is fair enough, my name is Count Cadaverous and I am your doom." It ignited it's two matte black Lightsabers subsequently.

The humming of Lightsabers became the only source of sound in the room, both adversaries just stood there.

Then Bastilla charged.

She struck, dodged and parried the duel blades for a time. Bastilla could tell Cadaverous was holding back, but she still tried and tried and tried.

She fought back but she started to ware down, becoming more sloppy. She struck at it's thighs, got parried and struck in the face by the back of one of it's saber's hilt. She fell backwards and hit the ground with a loud thud.

Cadaverous walked up to her ominously and she readied for the final blow. Cadaverous just said one thing, "I have use for you, Grey Jedi."

She tried to move but was completely incapacitated, all she could do is look into the blood red eyes that were staring back at her. She could feel Cadaverous creeping into her mind, she tried to fight it back but lost control. Bastilla blacked out and the last thought she could think was of Drago.

//Cadaverous's Perspective//

He was pleased at the outcome. He knelt down to the girl and touched her face. He began to indoctrinate her through force to the Sith.

She would make a worthy adversary to the fleeing Jedi. He laughed at this idea, she would make a worthy apprentice, he thought.

Last edited by Blackhalos99 on December 2nd 2012, 01:40; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 December 2nd 2012, 01:33

Drago sighed at Zamorak's message. "Since when do I follow orders...i lead the Jedi." But Drago couldn't convince himself to do otherwise. He ran back to Danielle.
"Lets go. We are under attack and we have to get out of here."

Drago took Danielle to the only escape pod that the ship had. 'If you die, I swear you will regret it you horned bastard. Dont forget it.' Drago told Zamorak as he and Danielle entered the pod. He sent Zamorak his intended location and launched the pid and sped off into the open space.
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 2nd 2012, 01:42

"GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!" Zamorak heard the troops scream. He smiled, they did not expect the grenades. Being a General, he held a tactical advantage over the others. Zamorak made a motion, the two MagnaGuards went through the smoke, their repeaters cutting down those that stood in the way. They could not see through the smoke, but the guards were equipped with thermal vision, so they could easily cut down the defenseless troops. He motioned for Keyara and the MeleeGuard to follow him, seeing that the chaos was over... for now. While walking among the bodies of the helpless troopers, he noticed the cortosis blades.
They were expecting us... Too bad we punished that mistake.
The three ran, and already saw the MagnaGuards had engaged more troops across the hall. Zamorak made a hand motion for them to hold their fire, and Zamorak threw a smoke-capsule into the hall. The smoke burst filled the hall with the thick smog, and once again the troops could not see their adversary, while the thermal equipped guards once again cut them down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 2nd 2012, 02:24

//Done with snowie's permission//

Captain snowie heard the screams of numerous of his soldiers, "Report! What's going on down there?" he yelled into his Mic.

after a short pause a trooper responded, "Sir we're being attacked by what looks like Manga-Guards. We've sustained multiple casualties. Need assistance!"

"Those shabuir." He said to himself, he turned his head and instructed one of the helmsmen to tell the nearby corvette to EMP the Ship."But Sir, our men are down there. They will lose all energy to their..." the Helmsmen tried responding.

"I know!" Snowie responded, "They will die a warriors death. Now do it!"

Yes, sir." The helmsmen replied.

Within moments he watched as the Corvette shot the beam of blue energy through the ship, disabling all electronics inside of it.

"Send one more detachment in, and if they don't come back, destroy the ship entirely. I'm not throwing all of my men just to try to capture some traitor and a few Jedi."

Yes, sir." He acknowledged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum