The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 17 MMforumlogo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 17 MMforumlogo
The Sith Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» This Place
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 15:30 by Blackhalos99

» New to the Site? Post here
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 05:13 by SOVIETxGAMER

» Farewell
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 22:22 by DaBigestBob

» Concerning The Fatal Alliance (MASTERS AND DARTHS READ)
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 20:59 by Regret

» Service Academy Nomination
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 03:34 by DaBigestBob

» Charter of the Imperial Senate
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 21:23 by DaBigestBob

» Skyrim Based Rp
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 22:55 by Demetreus

» The Sith Order RP
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 19:57 by Guest

» Darth Diabolus
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 03:17 by xFrozen Eclipse

Gallery

The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 17 Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 40 on December 26th 2022, 23:34

The Outer Rim Campaign

+2
Mw2xWild
DaBigestBob
6 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 17 Empty Re: The Outer Rim Campaign

Post by DaBigestBob December 2nd 2012, 02:41

The Ravenclaw Captain smiled as he saw the helmet cam on the troopers as they were wiped out by magnaguards. How could Jedi be so foolish they were still trapped as far he was concerned. With direct hits to the Jedi's engines along with complete destruction of the shuttles that boarded the ship so they can't even attempt to escape. They were effectively trapped.

The Emperor wanted somebody good to oversee the destruction of this vessel. Whether that meant the Emperor or someone else they were not sure.
DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Level : 7031
Orange Lion Award Orange Lion Award

Character sheet
Name: Darth Oblivion
Rank/Position: Dark Lord of the Sith
Faction: The Galactic Sith Empire

http://www.dark-sith-order.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 2nd 2012, 03:14

Zamorak felt the pulse, and smiled.
Very devious, my friends.
He had anticipated this, and he knew the effects were only temporary.
The guards had been incapacitated, and the lights went out.
"Zamorak..." Keyara said worried.
"Electromagnetic pulse, EMP. It disables electronic devices. I feel like we're being under-estimated..."
He heard the ship shake, and Keyara wrapped her arms around him.
"I'm scared.." She said, he could feel her entire body shaking.
"Do not be. I will protect you."
He saw the lights from the troopers guns, and he grabbed Keyara's hand and ran down the halls of their ship.
"Fan out." He heard one of the troopers say, "Look for them."
He saw two troops heading their way, and he hid behind a wall, with Keyara next to him. He waited until one broke off into a different hall, and waited for the one to pass them. When the storm trooper did, Zamorak swiftly moved behind him and grabbed his head.
"Wh..." The troop tried to say, but Zamorak gave him a quick twist, and a bone chilling SNAP and he snapped the troopers neck. He motioned Keyara to follow him, and the two ran down the hall to the place where the troops were coming from.

"What are we going to do?" Keyara asked.
Zamorak thought hard. The situation was not in their favor. The ship was stuck in a tractor beam, their generators were fried and the ship could not be escaped from.

He had failed. He had let everyone down, and just when it seemed all hope was lost, an apparition appeared before him. It glowed a vibrant blue, and he saw it was Krystal, in her jedi robes.

"Do not loose hope Zamorak... The force is your ally. You can think of a way."

He thought, then realized: There was one more escape pod.
He grabbed Keyara's hand, and ran to his room quietly, and lifted his bed. There, he grabbed an EMP grenade, and a timer. He entered a time in, and then ran from the room.

He continued to slip by the guards, and made it to the escape pods. He opened the last one //YT-1300 had two pods, not one// and began to use the force to take apart the EMP grenade.

"The energy from this grenade will be enough to re-power the escape pod. We can use it to get out of here"
He plugged the power coupling from the grenade into a port, and the pod came back to life. He and Keyara entered it, and Zamorak entered a few buttons in. The pod fired away.

"Won't they shoot at us?" She asked.
"Not with a distraction." And at that point, the ship exploded, erupting into a fiery inferno. The shock wave gave the pod extra force, and Zamorak created a force shield, to temporarily avoid detection.

Last edited by ZAMORAKSELITE on December 2nd 2012, 03:45; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 2nd 2012, 07:20

Bastilla woke up as if from a sound sleep, she felt... different... she felt stronger.

"Hmm... what shall we call you now." A voice rang from behind her. Her mind instantly thought of "Master."

She immediately knelt and hung her head down. Her mouth opened and she spoke, "I don't know, master. Call me what you want." It was odd because it felt like it was done for her, like it was a instinct.

"Hmmhmm..." Cadaverous laughed under his breath, "It will become natural over time." he said, referring to her odd feelings. "I'm thinking... Verrat. Yes, that will do."

"Yes, Master." she returned. The name sounded... perfect. It was her's now.

"Now let us depart, apprentice. I have a test for you." Cadaverous announced.

Bastilla... Verrat stood up and followed her master and followed her master as they left the moon of Sivvi and boarded Cadaverous's flagship to complete her transformation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 2nd 2012, 21:56

//assuming everything goes to plan...//

The pod skidded into the earth, and eventually landed. Zamorak force pushed the door open, and it flew into the air, and Zamorak jumped out, helping Keyara do so as well.
"Where are we?" She asked, "It's just barren. Are we back on Tatooine?"
"No, Tatooine is desert, this place is just barren."
Zamorak knew exactly where they were. Not by recognizing the landscape, but by the feeling that swirled in the air.
"We're on Korriban."

They walked quite a ways until they reached Zamorak's old hut.
"Why do I feel... odd here? Like, something-or someone-is watching us?"
"Welcome to Korriban, Keyara. This is where many Sith Lords are buried. It is the origin of the Sith you could almost say. That feeling is the immense amount of power that comes from the very planet itself. Of course, we are going to make our stay here temporary."
He closed his eyes, and with the force, as well as the extra power from the planet, lifted his hut from the ground. There, it started to raise up, and it become obvious it was no hut. He continued to lift it up in the air, and it became evident it was a sentinel-class ship. It continued to rise from the earth, until it was fully uncovered. He lowered it until it rested on the ground, and Zamorak dropped to his knee, catching his breath.
"How..." Keyara mumbled.
"Before I was with Drago and the others, I came here to Korriban. This was after, of course, I left the empire. I came here for sanctuary, which did not happen. This is what I used to get here". He opened the port doors, and walked in.
"Everything still seems to be stable..." He said under his breath. He walked to the cargo area, and smiled.
"ah, excellent. This is what I was looking for."
He banged on the side of the box, and it opened up. 10 more MagnaGuards walked out, all armed with their T-21's and Phrik electrical staffs.
"Prepare the ship. We're going to the Valley of the Dark Lords. I... I have a favor to ask."
"YES, GENERAL ZAMORAK" They said, and walked off to the cockpit.
"Ah, yes. How I do miss that title."

Last edited by ZAMORAKSELITE on December 2nd 2012, 22:36; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 December 2nd 2012, 22:11

Drago and Danielle sled off towards Ragoon 6. The planet was notorious for Masters bringing their apprentices for training. The planet was home to a very protective species.

"Drago, where are we going?" Danielle asked as stars flew by in the distant space.
"We are going to Ragoon VI. It is a planet far from here in the Ragoon system. The planet us a beautiful planet with no human population or pollution. Its people, the Ragoon, are a hard primitive people. They allowed no one but themselves and Jedi on the planet. Even in the Jedi extinction, the Sith were not dumb enough to attempt to take control of the planet. The Ragoon know their way around and even the Force wouldn't save any sith who stepped foot on it. We will be safe there. The Ragoon will see to it."
"What if the Ragoon won't allow us there? They probably haven't seen a Jedi in ages."
"I will let them see my dear. They will know I am Jedi."

"Have you heard any stories of Jedi past Danielle?" Drago asked .
"I have."
"Which?"
"Well, Grand Master Yoda, of course. Anikin Skywalker or Darth Vader, if you will. Luke Skywalker, the bringer of the Return. And I suppose that is it besides the many Miralukian Jedi." Danielle finished counting on her fingers.
"And Obi Wan?"
"Oh yes, and Obi Wan." Danielle answered.
"Well my dear, Obi Wan's master, Qui-Gon Jinn, brought him here to train. Obi Wan did the same to Anikin. Here, here is where I shall train you. It is peaceful, serene, but dangerous. I will teach to use, manipulate and control your power and hoping Zamorak finds us, we will begin our fight."

Danielle was boiling with excitement. To go to Ragoon VI was a treat she couldn't have dreamed of.

//btw, im going to do Danielle from my acct. Mrs buddette backed out.//
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Level : 5776
Orange Lion Award Won the Challenge!

Character sheet
Name: Xentaas Krexin
Rank/Position: Admiral
Faction: Rebel Alliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 3rd 2012, 00:01

When they reached the valley, Keyara became ill.
"Zamorak..." She said, but he came to assure her.
"It is only the dark energies of the place. I am sorry, I shouldn't have brought you here."
"No, it's okay, I want to be here."
With you... she thought to herself. The ship touched down, and Zamorak gave the MagnaGuards orders.
"You are to stay here and guard the ship. If you see any activity, or if the orbital radar picks something up, contact me right away."
"YES GENERAL." Zamorak couldn't help but smile again.
"Very good. The cloaking device should keep you covered, but if you're discovered, contact me."
The MagnaGuards walked into the ship, and it shimmered out of existence, at least that's what was supposed to happen.
"Come, my apprentice. Your ascension awaits."
She smiled, and took his hand as they walked into the temple.

As they walked along, the Tuk'ata that guarded the sacred tomb followed, growling at them. Keyara's grip tightened.
{Why do you come.} It said. Zamorak was surprised, he had heard rumors of the beasts that inhabit Korriban, but he has never seen one, nor did he know it spoke the Sith language.
{I seek power.}
{Power is here, but you are not worthy.}
Zamorak sneered, and spun his lightsaber, the red blades illuminating the cave. The Tuk'ata growled and backed away.
{The dark side is strong in you. You may pass.}
"Do not worry. They are force sensitive creatures, and have guarded this place for centuries. They attack any intruders that try and desecrate the hollowed grounds, but they know I am strong in the dark side, so they allow us passage."

They reached the center, and they were filled with a circling dark presence. Keyara became worried, and stepped closer to Zamorak so they were shoulder to shoulder.
"Who dares to trespass on our sacred ground." A disembodied voice said from somewhere.
"I am Zamorak. Son of Darth Maul. Here is my apprentice Keyara Tsano. We come before you to ask of your gift of ultimate power."
"We sense the dark side is strong with you. Your father was a mighty Sith warrior. We will honor your request, but you must first pass several tests to prove you are worthy."
He looked at Keyara, and she nodded at him, smiling.
"We are ready."
"Then may the tests begin."

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 December 3rd 2012, 17:44

Landing on Ragoon 6, Drago looked out across the valley that had landed in. The wind blew briskly across the tall grass in waves of green. It looked like an ocean of green water. The distant mountains of Ragoon stood still and silent off in the horizon.
"This place is beautiful Drago." Danielle said as her Force vision could see the details of the landscape. Drago couldn't see as well but he had seen picture and his force vision could pick up on the plant life on the scene.
"I know. Come with me. We must.meet with the planets senator so that they do not see us as intruders but as friends."

Drago traveled to the republic city in Ragoon to speak with the Senator. There, he introduced them.as Jedi Master and apprentice. The Ragoon made him prove his Jedi teachings and so he showed them the green saber blades and a few secrets of the Order that only a Jedi master would know. These secrets were ones Drago had seen in his dreams and so he was able to convey them to the local's. They were allowed to stay on the planet and train. But any killed animals, especially malria, were to be brought back to the people of Ragoon.

Drago agreed to the terms and the Senator welcomed them both to Ragoon VI with a proper feast in honor of the New Jedi Order. Drago explained that if any Sith show up asking for him, to hold the Sith captive until he could come see the new arrival. The people of Ragoon VI obliged. They instinctively attacked all Sith intruders anyway. It was their most solemn law. All clans of the Ragoon abided by it. That night they rested. The meal was so large it filled the hole that space fashions had created. Tomorrow their training would begin.
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Level : 5776
Orange Lion Award Won the Challenge!

Character sheet
Name: Xentaas Krexin
Rank/Position: Admiral
Faction: Rebel Alliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 3rd 2012, 22:20

//I google'd the hell out of this, and couldn't find any "sith tests," so I'm winging it//

TEST 1: STRENGTH

Zamorak was alone in a black room.
"This is the first test, Strength, which should not be a problem if you are a true Sith warrior." Someone said. Zamorak looked at the source of the voice, and Darth Bane was seen. Zamorak knelt out of respect, and he motioned him to rise.
"Now, let us see you fare against these." Darth Bane said, and he vanished, the room suddenly being lit with torches, and a pack of Tuk'ata was surrounding him. They were growling at him, and slowly moving closer. Zamorak smirked, and spun open his crimson lightsaber. Seeing as a threat, they all lunged.

Zamorak jumped in the air behind one, and impaled its back, the crimson blade protruding from its stomach before he pulled it out and swung at one that was lunging behind him. The blow beheaded it, and Zamorak wasted no time turning around and force pushing the other two coming at him into a stone pillar, which collapsed on the two. They were all dead.
"Very good. But you are not done yet." Darth Bane said from somewhere.
A shadowy figure appeared past the torches, just where the light faded to darkness. It approached him, and suddenly it unleashed 4 lightsabers. The green and blue blades spun in the darkness while it approached him, the shadow figure being a foot taller then Zamorak. It became a shape, but was only black shadow. It was very tall, and seemed to have a mask on //if you havent figured it out yet, it's Grievous. Not as a sith lord obviously, just as a dummy to duel//.
It continued to walk towards him with the lightsabers spinning, and it lunged, bringing all 4 lightsabers down on Zamorak. He parried the blow, and spun his blade so it caught one of the shadow arms. The lightsaber vanished, and the shadow struck back, kicking Zamorak in the stomach. He used the force to stabilize himself, and readied his lightsaber in a Juyo stance. The monster lunged, and Zamorak met the blow with one of his blades, then spun it so it caught the monsters head. It dissolved, and the room turned black again.

TEST 2: FOCUS

The room lit up with torches again, and Zamorak was on a crumbling pillar.
"This is the test of focus, using the force to see things your mind cannot. You will not be allowed to use your lightsaber, here you must only use the force." The next shadow apparition said, revealing itself to be Darth Nihilus. Zamorak again knelt out of respect.
"Your test begins now." He said, and immediately the pillar crumbled away, leaving Zamorak in a free fall. It was totally black, and Zamorak had to use his Force Vision to see the way. He saw another pillar in the distance, and he used the piece he was standing on to launch him in that direction. He landed on the pillar, and looked up to see another pillar above him. He jumped, and soared in the air until he landed again. He saw a long bridge-like platform, and he jumped to there as well. Three dark figures began to run at him, and Zamorak knew they were Tuk'ata by the dark force energy they were exerting. Zamorak prepared a ball of lighting, and fired the huge electrical storm at the three monsters, and the red aura that shrouded them disappeared, indicating they were dead. As if natural instinct, he rolled out of the way just as a stone pillar collapsed on the spot where he was. He jumped in the air just as another fell over, and jumped on yet another one just as it began to fall. Zamorak sprinted across it, dodging the falling stones and crumbling floor. He jumped, ran vertically up another pillar before backflipping into the air as another stone fell down it. He landed on a falling stone, and jumped in the air on to a platform where Nihilus stood.
"Very good. The force is your ally when you're required to do something beyond your minds capability." Zamorak nodded, and the room got dark again.

TEST 3: FEAR

"Tell me Zamorak, what is it that you fear?" A voice asked, one he knew all too well. The torches lit, and there stood Darth Maul.
"I fear nothing." Zamorak said, and Darth Maul laughed.
"We will see about that." Maul said, and the environment turned into the familiar scene he had once before seen in Krystal's mind.

Except this time, he was dueling with Keyara.
"Don't do this to me.." He growled under his breath.
"Why don't you want to see it?" Maul asked harmlessly.
"You know damn well why!" Zamorak snapped, and Maul only laughed again.
"You fear your own apprentice!" He shouted, and suddenly the duel ended, Keyara disarming Zamorak and impaling his stomach, and he hit the ground painting. She held the gold and green lightsaber blade to his head.
The spectating Zamorak could not believe it.
"Sometimes, you never realize your true fears until it is too late." Maul said, and he saw Keyara lean over and kiss him.
"Goodbye, Master" she said malevolently, and she beheaded Zamorak.
"Very good." He saw Oblivion walk behind her. "He was weak anyway."
A blade erupted through her chest, and she stood in shock before dropping to her knees.
"Just as you were."
He deactivated the blade, and she fell backwards, dead.

"Please..." Zamorak said, shaking his head while he held it, "Please make it stop."
The scene became the familiar black room, and Maul stood there.
"Everyone has fears, Zamorak. Learn to embrace them, use it to your advantage.
By the way, congratulations, you have passed the three tests."
"Wait." Zamorak said, before Maul walked away.
"Yes?"
"Was...Was that the future?" Zamorak asked.
Maul grinned, "Only if you choose it to be." He said, and with that he faded away, as did Zamorak.

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob December 9th 2012, 02:26

Darth Oblivion decided enough was enough. Sure it was dishonouring the Sith buried on Korriban but having Jedi sympathizers on its surface was a greater dishonour.

An Intelligence Officer walked in and gave his report.

"Zamorack is one of the people on the surface of Korriban"

"Zamareck hmm... he seems to be a nuisance..." replied Darth Oblivion

"Yes Zamemorack and a few others are there on the surface are you sure you wish to destroy the entire planet?

"Yes yes I am"

With that an order was given down the line to the operators of The Galaxy Gun on Byss. Their gun was one that can fire off slugs with the ordinance to obliterate small planets and moons. It will suffice to eradicate this slippery nuisance. It fires the slug through hyperspace hitting its target with devastating effect.

On Korriban Zam looked up and wondered what could be troubling him. One moment wonderig the next moment dead.

A flash of white engulfs the side of Korriban and Zam was gone there was no doubt no chance of survival.
DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Level : 7031
Orange Lion Award Orange Lion Award

Character sheet
Name: Darth Oblivion
Rank/Position: Dark Lord of the Sith
Faction: The Galactic Sith Empire

http://www.dark-sith-order.com

Back to top Go down