The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» This Place
October 24th 2015, 15:30 by Blackhalos99

» New to the Site? Post here
July 18th 2014, 05:13 by SOVIETxGAMER

» Farewell
June 22nd 2014, 22:22 by DaBigestBob

» Concerning The Fatal Alliance (MASTERS AND DARTHS READ)
June 15th 2014, 20:59 by Regret

» Service Academy Nomination
January 6th 2014, 03:34 by DaBigestBob

» Charter of the Imperial Senate
December 5th 2013, 21:23 by DaBigestBob

» Skyrim Based Rp
November 11th 2013, 22:55 by Demetreus

» The Sith Order RP
November 11th 2013, 19:57 by Guest

» Darth Diabolus
November 10th 2013, 03:17 by xFrozen Eclipse

Gallery

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on July 23rd 2012, 20:42

The Outer Rim Campaign

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Outer Rim Campaign

Post by Guest on July 9th 2012, 19:15

Count Heresy examined Hypori's obliterated surface, and he drank in the anguish and pain of the people below before they died. Orbital bombardment was a fun tool, but he'd love to be on the ground himself.

"Do what must be done, Count Cadaverous." The Dark Lord said to him.

He knew what that meant and within the hour, he was parting the Sith fleet with his small shuttle and departed to continue the his plan.

He laughed thinking about it, soon the Rebellion will be strong enough to take on the Empire, or at least they think.

Soon...

Last edited by Blackhalos99 on July 9th 2012, 21:52; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on July 9th 2012, 19:35

Finally, the time had come for Heresy to face those that challanged him. He looked out the iron gate which separated him from the dusty arena. The thousands of Geonosians watched eagerly as the anticipation grew. The Queen sat high above the arena and looked down upon the ground. Without warning, the gate raised and Heresy stepped forward out into the arena.

Across from him a large insect creature with two large arms and two small arms stepped forward weilding a large shield and a great axe. The armor that plated his already rock hard body shone brightly as the dusted sun gleaned down on the colossieum.
"now, you fight." Heresy hears the Queen's voice ringing in his head nad was startled as the opposing fighter rushed him.

Thinking quickly, Heresy soared over the creatures head and landed on the ground behind it. Moving at speeds that teh "bugs" had never seen before, Heresy was intuned with the force like never before. He knew he had to survive. He flung himself into the air corkscrewing down and slashed at the creature's throat. The blade glanced off the hard shell of the Geonosian and heresy listened in horror as the creature let out a terrible yell and swung his battle axe.

Heresy just barely missed the blade ducking underneath it and running up to teh insect and slid under the large its large underbelly and then thrust his blade into its shell. The blade penetrated. The beast let out an unhuman yell that almost penetrated Heresy's eardrums. Purple slime oozed from the wound and spat into Heresy's face, covering him in the blood of the Geonosian. The beast fell to the ground as its blood stained the dust beneath it.

"One down, 6 more to go." Heresy thought as he watched another step through the gate.

Chairman
Chairman

Level : 3435
Orange Lion Award Won the Challenge!

Character sheet
Name: Xentaas Krexin
Rank/Position: Admiral
Faction: Rebel Alliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 9th 2012, 21:50

Cadaverous meditated in the short flight to the now destroyed surface of Hypori, and in his meditation he relived every moment of his past from his birth to his entrance into the Sith Order to now. With in that, he looked into the future and foresaw his end to a shadowy figure. He couldn't make the figure out, as the future was always clouded in conflicts like these, but he knew it was going to happen, but yet he wasn't afraid. If he learned anything from his visits to the Sith library on Korriban, is that those whom saw the future and tried to prevent inevitability put themselves on the course to their end. So he would embrace it, fearing little of death. If nothing else, he put the future into a different path just by his actions alone, like the uncountable millenniums of past Sith, pre-dating Darth Bane himself.

The Lander touched down inside an underground hanger built during the Clone Wars.

Now it was time to continue in the present, knowing what the future had to offer.

Cadaverous took his hand and felt Count Heresy's Saberstaff, 'Now for one final test..."

//Hey Budda, do you wish to still be called Count heresy or not?//

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on July 9th 2012, 22:04

//unless heresy lets you know different himself, call him that.//

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on July 9th 2012, 22:49

Heresy looked at the next opponent, he was almost identical to the one before except he had a chain whip with barbs attached to the chain links. Just as the one before it, Heresy was too powerful in movement and technique for his opponent. Each opponent came and each one fell to the make-shift weapon that Heresy had created.

With each death the crowd screamed in delight. "Cruel brings." Heresy thought. "They only care that something dies. They don't even care that it is one of their own...."

With quick motion, Heresy slew the sixth adversary. There was only one left.
"You have earned a rest sith warrior. You will face the most mighty of our warriors next." The Queen's voice echoed. "Rest, tomorrow you shall live, or die."

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 10th 2012, 00:00

Cadaverous walked through the elaborate tunnels to the arena, walking past numerous Geonosian Guards. He could feel their fear, it made him smile.

Soon the ambient noises of the tunnels was quickly replaced by the chants of nearly all of the Geonosian Hive. He walked through the doorway, revealing the catacomb walls reminiscent of a beehive and solid ground floor, which was splattered with blood.

He took a seat next to the Geonosian Queen who also couldn't hide her fear, but she wasn't his focus. His focus was down below to the pit, as it were.

As down below was the Former Count Heresy fighting a Geonasion Soldier with a primitive sword.

He did little to nothing to disguise his presence, he just watched until the fight was over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on July 10th 2012, 00:50

This was it. The final opponent. Once he slew this one, he will have earned his rank among the Geonosians. The final "bug" was twice the size of the ones before it and the armor that coated his body like mercury. The armor was impressive to say the least but Heresy stood tall, unafraid of the giant. He had to won...he had to face...

Just then a chill ran down Heresy's spine. He knew that feeling. That familiar aura in the air..."TRAITOR!!!" Heresy yelled whipping and staring the intruder deep into his eyes. A smile spread across the face of Cadaverous. "ILL KILL YOU!!!"

Heresy was in such a rage that he forgot about the giant Geonosian and at the last moment moved away from the club like arm. Heresy was under a barrage of flailing arms and he was barely able to dodge the blows. For a giant, the creature moved faster than some of the Sith he has encountered. Heresy needed to find a way to kill the beast.

He tried the same maneuver as he did with the first but to no avail. The underbelly of the giant was strong as metal. Heresy quickly got away before the giant could crush him. Quickly analyzing the armor of the giant, he noticed a plate on the lower back of the beast. The plate was much thicker than any of the other parts of the armor. Tapping into the force, Heresy grabbed the plate and began to peal it off of the creatures back.

The beast howled in pain as the four bolts that bolted the plate to the shell of the animal was ripped from its back. With the plate gone, Heresy could see a hole in the bugs armor and under it was the giant's heart. Heresy flung himself into the air and sank one of the blades of his weapon into the beasts beating heart. It howled in pain as the blade cut through the cardiac muscle. Heresy then snapped the pole in half and shoves the other blade deep into the giant's heart. Then he flipped backwards and used the poles as conductors and sent archs of force lightning into the giant unto the heart was fried.

The beast collapsed and Heresy grabbed one of the ends of the weapon and threw it into the crowd striking Cadaverous in the shoulder and pinning him to the chair he sat in. "If you have something to say, you better say it now!!! This next one won't miss!!!"

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 10th 2012, 01:44

"You call me a traitor, and yet I let you live." Cadaverous said, pulling out the blade from his arm. He embraced the pain, and soon it became little but a minor annoyance. He dropped the blade to the ground, while the Geonosians stood motionless, watching this event transpire.

"You see there's a plan in motion that's beyond you and I. We're just pawns in it, and for this to work your going to have to trust me, Heresy."

He went into his robe and pulled out Heresy's Saberstaff, after admiring it for a moment he threw it to Heresy. He motioned to the Geonosians, "leave us."

They still stood there until Cadaverous yelled, "Leave now!" This sent them into a fear filled frenzy to leave as they took flight to escape the pit.

He waited a moment then said, "Things aren't always how the appear, you should know this by now. Right now the Rebellion have struck at Mon calamari, and they will fall... unless a newly found Jedi Master aids them in their battle."

Cadaverous grinned at Hersey, "And I'm looking at him right now."

He paused to let it sink in, "You really think I'd betray you, old friend. You're not the only one who's second guessed the Empire's actions, but you forced my hand on the ship. With everyone knowing of your betrayal, there was only one way to get you out of there...."

"By killing you.'

"But yet here you are, alive and well. You can hate me how ever much you want, but you know there was no other way."

He laughed again, and waited for his response.

He even smiled.

"At least your still alive."

He threw up his force barrier just in case, but he shouldn't need it.

Hopefully...

//He is being friendly sauce Budda, don't be a meanie pants :3//

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on July 10th 2012, 13:04

Heresy looked at his saber, finally he had it back. His saber was truly the reason for his revenge...but things couldn't be forgotten so easily. Heresy tied the saber to the waist of his tan clothes and then lifted up his shirt to reveal the hole in his abdomen.
"You say old friend...you are correct, but you have permanently marked me. For our debt to be claimed, I must do the same." Heresy picked up the blade from the ground and waited for his friends reply and the removal of his shield.

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on July 10th 2012, 13:13

//heresy and cadaverous is a side story that will lead back into main story but the main story has to keep going. You guys are falling behind. Lol//

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 10th 2012, 14:48

Cadaverous withdrew his force shield.

"This is true, but something you'll have to learn really fast is that revenge is not the Jedi way, my friend."

Cadaverous jumped down to the pit, landing softly.

"If you are truly dedicated to the Jedi, then you have to start to be one. This is why I'm here, I can help you turn completely to the light side, if you so wish."

Cadaverous's seemingly transformed into a human female, looking around her mid twenties and wearing a Jedi Knight's robe.

"You see, my friend, long ago I joined the Jedi order, and even made it to a Knight. Although I never did officially quit, I suppose. Nonetheless, I can help you." Cadaverous said in a female's voice.

"But first, you'll want to get a new name and then we can go from there, if you'll let me."

Cadaverous held out her hand, "But I do understand if you don't trust me, but you have to put away your distrust in order for this to continue."

"By the way, call me Anya, Anya Talzuk." The female said, smiling all the while.

//Yeah, Come on broski's, keep your story going.//

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on July 10th 2012, 15:22

"I suppose you are correct my friend. But know this, if betrayal happens again, I will not hesitate to strike you down. But, trust you I shall. From here on out, I will be Drago Fendrick. Now what is your thoughts."
"Wait," the Queen's voice echoed in both of their minds. "The warrior has earned his place amoung us, and so we must honor him. He will be given gifts to commemorate this honor. Warrior, return to the medical station, you will await us there."

Drago turned and began walking to the room with Cadaverous behind him but two Geonosians blocked his path. "Only the choosen. You must wait." The Queen said to Cadaverous.

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow on July 10th 2012, 15:24

The Duchess stood amongst the mass of Geonosian's in a hooded cloak. She smiled inwardly at the ordeal before her.
I had a feeling this would happen
she hesitated, then lifted her com brace.
"Zamorak. Your hunch was correct. But we cannot tell the Dark Lord...Yet. This might be his doing, but until I am certain do not do or say a thing about it. I will continue observing"
The com brace clicked, and she resumed watching the encounter

Recruit
Recruit

Level : 1899

Character sheet
Name: Alassa Di
Rank/Position: N/A
Faction: N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on July 10th 2012, 15:28

//the plot thickens. Bom bom bom.//

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 10th 2012, 15:41

"Hmm, fair enough." Anya said, and then dissolved back into Count Cadaverous's form, "I have other matters to tend to." He said in his deathly voice.

Cadaverous disappeared into thin air.

He could feel another Sith in the Arena, and he new exactly who it was.

He appeared next to a cloaked figure, far away from Drago's ears.

He whispered, "You know, Duchess Changrii, you have to do better than that to mask your presence. But I will give you props for seeing through this shroud of lies, but I assure you, this is all part of a plan.", into the Duchess's mind.

He then changed back into Anya, "It's all part of the plan...." she said, again smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow on July 10th 2012, 15:48

A melodic, hypnotic voice would be heard inside Cadaverous' mind
It could be part of the plan, yes, or it could be a part of a bigger trechery then I could possibly imagine. And masking my presence is not exactly easy amongst the Geonosian's.
And, for your sake it better not be the latter

Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 10th 2012, 15:55

Anya smiled, "Treachery is the means for progress, my dear."

"Soon the Rebellion will stand united, just to be obliterated."

Anya walked off into a tunnel, 'You free to stay if you wish, but don't interfere." She sent into the Duchess mind.

"I don't know if General Zamorak would survive without you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow on July 10th 2012, 16:03

She clenched her fists and her eyes turned red in rage, though she kept her posture
If anything happens to him, my little brother, you will be the first to die
She shook her head, and quietly regained control of herself. The hooded figure next to her spoke
"What now, my Lady?"
"We keep observing. We musnt interfere, but I am concerned about how far this will go..."

Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 10th 2012, 16:10

Cadaverous's laugh echoed in the Duchess mind, "I do not fear death, I embrace it. The question is, will you when the time comes?"

Then his intrusion in the Duchess mind ceased, as he made for the Pit as Anya to continue with Drago and assist him with joining the light side.

She waited at the doorway for Drago to exit, which took numerous hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 10th 2012, 16:20

"I hate sitting around doing nothing"Said a member of Omega Squad.

"Dosnt matter if you hate it the point is we were relieved from duty until needed so you can just relax for now." said the major.

"Thats the thing though we should be in the fight."

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on July 10th 2012, 16:20

Many many hours passed before Drago returned. He was moving slowly under a brown robe. He was in alot of pain. He couldn't refuse the Geonosians gift and they told him that it would be a time before the pain subsided. He still didn't understand the full extent of what they did to him. He did know that he had regain the use of his blinded eye. One eye had normal vision but the other the terrain was tinted red. The Geonosians must've used some droid technology to give him back his eyesight. A wonderful gift. Heresy thought to himself.

Heresy pulled off the robe and his whole body was sore and he felt much heavier. He felt his arms and could feel metal plates covering them. "Our elite warriors are given armor that is bolted to their bodies. They are protected by almost everything but most of all by the weapon of Sith and Jedi alike, the lightsaber. When we found you, you had been injured by this weapon, you are an honored Geonosian now so we give you this armor so that your end will not be by this weapon." The Queen said in Drago's mind.

Drago realized that the Geonosians had implanted a breastplate and back plate and plates covering each limb. The metal was surprisingly maneuverable. He put the robe back on and saw Anya off in the distance.

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow on July 10th 2012, 16:22

She shook her head, and looked at the guards next to her. She motioned them to follow, and they did so through the crowd until the exited the arena. She fiddled with her com brace, and moments later a small ship hovered over them. the landing pad dropped, and the 3 boarded the ship. They pulled their hoods off, revealing two Shadow Guards and the Duchess' short black hair.
"Remain in atmosphere, and activate the cloaking device."

She retreated to the back of her ship, and sat at the table, tears coming to her eyes.
I know that some day... I will have to embrace death... but I cannot bear to think leaving Zamorak alone in this universe..

Cadaverous' words shook her, and she placed her lightsaber on the table, and began to meditate, disasembeling it. The Golden crystal was bright enough to illuminate the room

Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 10th 2012, 16:30

Anya walked into Drago's room, "You like their gift they gave you? Ah nonetheless, you need to rest. Tommorow we'll begin your transformation."

She gave her trademark smile and left the room to meditate until the morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on July 10th 2012, 23:00

The next day came and Drago was feeling a little better from the implants from the day before. He looked around his room and stared at his saber staff. Using the force he brought to him and began to take it apart until the crimson and green crystal floated in the air. He grabbed to the crystals and placed them within his robe.

"We have one final gift for your friend." The Queen said. "It lay outside your door." Drago stood up and outside lay a long pole with a small satchel next to it. He picked up the pole.

"A saber lance." He said to himself. He recognized the weapon, they were a favorite around shadow warriors and royal guard. This one however was different. A regular lance had only on switch while this one has two. He flipped the switch and a red saber sprouted from one side of the staff. He flipped the other switch and another saber sprouted from the opposite side. "A dual bladed saber lance."

"This is the stafflance." The Queen said. "It was developed just for you by our engineers to fit your needs. Once we saw skill with that weapon from the arena and then the weapon given to you by that man, we came up with this. There is no other like it in the galaxy. Treasure it for none other will ever match it. There is one more gift.in the bag."

Drago looked in the satchel and there sat three saber crystals. Two white ones and a redish orange one.that glowed and moved as if alive. "We present you with saber crystals that match your soul. Two that are pure and one, our most cherished, the lava.crystal that represents your brutality in battle. Use them as you see fit. They are yours friend." Then all the presence of the Queen vanished from Drago's mind. He took out the two white crystals and replaced the red ones with them and tucked all five crystals, 4 red and the lava.back into the bag and tied it tightly to his waist. He picked up the lance, and headed to greet Anya.

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 10th 2012, 23:57

Anya sat floating in the middle of a cylindrical room, she was using the force to carry several objects around in an orbit around her. She had a peaceful aura permeating from her which spread into a majority of the Geonosian hive, keeping them calm and peaceful.

Drago walked into the room and Anya awoke from her meditation and set all of the objects down gently.

"Good to see you, Drago." Anya spoke.

"Now I do believe that you are willing to go through this transformation, as this has been proven in you coming here. Know that it won't be easy, the way I'm going to do this is to enter your mind and simulate all of the Jedi training."

"You will go through many trails and face many challenges, spanning years until you are ready to be a Jedi master. You must treat this as real life, as to you it will seem so. You will feel pain, and you will feel the cold breeze of an early Coruscant morning. This will be more than real life, and you will be able to interact with the world as you see it, but you must control yourself. You must..."

Anya walked up to Drago and whispered in his ear, "But you need to trust me."

Anya backed up one step, "The question is, do you?" and awaited for a response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top