The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

Galactic Senate Roleplay MMforumlogo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

Galactic Senate Roleplay MMforumlogo
The Sith Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» This Place
Galactic Senate Roleplay I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 15:30 by Blackhalos99

» New to the Site? Post here
Galactic Senate Roleplay I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 05:13 by SOVIETxGAMER

» Farewell
Galactic Senate Roleplay I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 22:22 by DaBigestBob

» Concerning The Fatal Alliance (MASTERS AND DARTHS READ)
Galactic Senate Roleplay I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 20:59 by Regret

» Service Academy Nomination
Galactic Senate Roleplay I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 03:34 by DaBigestBob

» Charter of the Imperial Senate
Galactic Senate Roleplay I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 21:23 by DaBigestBob

» Skyrim Based Rp
Galactic Senate Roleplay I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 22:55 by Demetreus

» The Sith Order RP
Galactic Senate Roleplay I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 19:57 by Guest

» Darth Diabolus
Galactic Senate Roleplay I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 03:17 by xFrozen Eclipse

Gallery

Galactic Senate Roleplay Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 40 on December 26th 2022, 23:34

Galactic Senate Roleplay

Go down

Galactic Senate Roleplay Empty Galactic Senate Roleplay

Post by Guest August 12th 2012, 14:22

Okay we are having a Galactic Senate Roleplay!

Basically you represent your galactic nation in the senate. The current holders of the Senate are the Imperials so hence I am the current speaker of the senate. In the Galactic Conflict RP if Coruscant is captured by any other side the Speaker of the Senate is changed to the respective Senator.

To participate in this event you need to create a new Forum account here on the forums. With Senator as the first then the name as the second. So Senator Suzy is acceptable for example. Then you need to choose which side you are going to represent in the Senate current factions of choice are;

Sith
Galactic Empire- taken by moi
New Republic
Mandalorians
Hutts
Zann Consortium
Jedi- Senator Connar
Corellia
Krath
Hapans Consortium
Black Sun

Then basically write up a quick character journal so we are certian who your character is.

Finally make some posts remain in character and anything goes. Good story starters are whats your factions goal(s), what you think of others goals. Any rivalaries between two parties etc! Enjoy!

Back to top Go down

Galactic Senate Roleplay Empty Re: Galactic Senate Roleplay

Post by Guest August 12th 2012, 14:50

My dear Senators never before have we hold representatives off all sides under one roof in the past. Hear we may discuss everything we may hold in the silence of our hearts. I am Senator Woodstock Speaker of the Senate and while our good Empire maintains control of Coruscant that is the way it shall be.

Our goal as the Empire is to uplift the worlds of this galaxy to the highest standard. To abolish all crime and to unify our galaxy against all threats that may begin in the future. While certian factions oppose our goal we hold fast in that adversity. Why Senator Connar do you oppose our regime? We just want unity and a unified galaxy to prevent further bloodshed. Why do the Jedi oppose strength?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 12th 2012, 17:48

Senator Woodstock I represent the Jedi order. To unify the galaxy there is no need for a empire. The republic is the answer and so are the jedi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 12th 2012, 18:07

Ah but you Jedi are corrupt and weak! How long has your reign been as crime free as the Empire? The question is never. We are able to maintain our control over our territories with absolute authority.

We are the real answer. Without strength there is no order.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 12th 2012, 18:57

All of the senate think the republic was a time of peace where everyone had a say not where one person has all say in a empire. I will try with all my might to bring back the republic! It is no question that somewhere in the empire there is corruption and when there is corruption we will all pay for it eventually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 12th 2012, 19:33

Actually we are a constitutional heirarchy to be precise. We do have a constitution and there are ways to resolve disputes. The thing is however that we can maintain order. Peace isn't order which is why the Republic tolerated your Jedi kind. To attempt to make it harder to see but the Hutts ran rampant out of your control.

Woodstock smiles perhaps he hit a nerve on the Jedi Senator. That would score him some more points within his department. He retracted his booth and returned to area in the Senate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 12th 2012, 19:59

What order is burning down our temple and slaughtering all of our kind including the young lings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 12th 2012, 20:12

I propose that we bring back the jedi temple on corusant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 12th 2012, 21:31

Woodstock laughed

Ha! Under what authority are you requesting this? Currently the Sith are making good use of that temple to train their young.

The Jedi betrayed the Old Republic and attempted to kill the Chancellor. Don't try to say it was undeserved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 12th 2012, 23:13

*Senator Conar slams his fist on the control panel*.

The chancellor is a corrupt man who was involved in the slaughter of my people.
A temple should be constructed in the name of the jedi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 12th 2012, 23:21

A flash of a smile

Tssk tssk a Jedi that is getting angry? I thought Jedi weren't supposed to get angry... Isn't that against their code that promotes peace. Not very good not very good at all.

Oh and then theres the fact that you are giving into your pride. A temple built in honor getting prideful eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 12th 2012, 23:59

Seein that the I was getting angry I decided to stop here.
"The Jedi will flourish"
Conar turned around signaling his padawan to follow.

"Master why would you get so angry at Senator Woodstock you promised him you would not let polotics anger you."

"I know we need to meet with him now hurry now to the shuttle."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down