The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

Valkyrie Rising Chapter 10 (For murph) MMforumlogo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

Valkyrie Rising Chapter 10 (For murph) MMforumlogo
The Sith Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» This Place
Valkyrie Rising Chapter 10 (For murph) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 15:30 by Blackhalos99

» New to the Site? Post here
Valkyrie Rising Chapter 10 (For murph) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 05:13 by SOVIETxGAMER

» Farewell
Valkyrie Rising Chapter 10 (For murph) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 22:22 by DaBigestBob

» Concerning The Fatal Alliance (MASTERS AND DARTHS READ)
Valkyrie Rising Chapter 10 (For murph) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 20:59 by Regret

» Service Academy Nomination
Valkyrie Rising Chapter 10 (For murph) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 03:34 by DaBigestBob

» Charter of the Imperial Senate
Valkyrie Rising Chapter 10 (For murph) I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 21:23 by DaBigestBob

» Skyrim Based Rp
Valkyrie Rising Chapter 10 (For murph) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 22:55 by Demetreus

» The Sith Order RP
Valkyrie Rising Chapter 10 (For murph) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 19:57 by Guest

» Darth Diabolus
Valkyrie Rising Chapter 10 (For murph) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 03:17 by xFrozen Eclipse

Gallery

Valkyrie Rising Chapter 10 (For murph) Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 40 on December 26th 2022, 23:34

Valkyrie Rising Chapter 10 (For murph)

2 posters

Go down

Valkyrie Rising Chapter 10 (For murph) Empty Valkyrie Rising Chapter 10 (For murph)

Post by Guest August 23rd 2012, 00:57

This will be posted on the deidcated site http://valkyrierising.webs.com/index.htm sometime Thursday or Friday. I suggest reading the other chapters to get a grasp as to the story so far, if you haven't already.

Chapter 10: Precipice

“Hey look at that, the covies and robots are attacking each other. It’s a full scale war zone, my god. Oh shit look out!.... Ahh!!........”
~Private First Class George Hampton (Deceased)

November 13, 2552, Est
18:12 Hours
Unknown Jungle
Imperium

The enormous Elite, which was the symbol of the main chain of command, stared intently at the viewing monitors around the bridge. Many technical sounds were echoing in the place, the more prominent being a sound similar to electrical waves. Although the rights of being in such an important location were reserved for very specific personnel, most of the military sub-leaders reported frequently to the main voice of the Sangheili. A low clicking sound emanated from the mandibles of the prepotent creature; it was a sign of annoyance recognized by every member of the Covenant. Imperial Admiral Xzan Tamasee was clearly troubled with how events were playing out. He had underestimated the accursed Demons, and his brothers were paying the price for it.

-Yortut, bring up sector 9-2-8-Z on monitor four-
A few, short moments later, his destroyed prison complex was brought to view before his eyes. The low clicking noises began again.
-Do we know how the Demons managed to escape our complex yet? I don’t want any more excuses! I want their heads, and I want them now. They have stood in the way of our Great Journey long enough!-

The atmosphere within the bridge became noticeably colder, and it seemed that nobody would dare glance towards the Admiral, for fear of his wrath. The amount of executions made in that very same place matched any common Sangheili’s kill count on the battlefield. This had proven to be the reason why such an individual had been selected as the replacement for the former admiral; he was short-tempered but outstanding in maintaining control of his troops under his fear regime. Xzan was watching the monitors when a Sangheili Ultra shoved his way forward and kneeled before him.

-Ramo’ Zananee, my liege-
-State your report, Zananee-
-Noble Admiral, it appears we underestimate the Demons. The squad of vermin we found managed to get out of our prison and destroy it completely along with all of the personnel-
-Impossible. No human or Demon has ever escaped from one of our prisons. The system has no failure-, growled the angered admiral.
-As it turns out, one of the Demons managed to hack the entire system of the main cell tower, trick the Ultra in charge of the prison with his own sword, and blow up the whole prison.They faced dozens of our brothers, and they managed to flee without a single casualty by deceiving all of our combat personnel into attacking a Spirit dropship which was remotely piloted. The members of that team proved to be more than mere soldiers. We have, however, obtained a record of the possible mastermind behind all of this. Yortut! Execute file 3G56L68W-D4FHY-

The short Unggoy quickly pressed some symbols on the holo panels, and all of the monitors started displaying a video of the torture chamber where Aidan was being kept. All of the bridge paid attention to every single movement, from the time the Ultra took his sword from him, to the mysterious implosion of the solidified sword’s beam, successfully killing all of the Sangheili guarding the Demon. Growls of anger were heard from all of the proud race that represented the brothers of the fallen as the Demon threw one of their kin towards the center. No more proof was needed for the mighty warrior caste of the Covenant whom had found their new target.

-As you may see brothers, this is the vermin who planned all of this. This abomination is the one that killed every single covenant member in that prison block, and I suggest...-
-Silence!-, the Admiral, who had been watching the video with the rest, interrupted Zananee. -Is there any record of the other prisoners?-
-I... of course. Yortut, execute files 2G34L29Y-D4FHY to 2G39L29Y-D4FHY-
-Aion’ Tanmasee... were you not in charge of the prison complex?-, The Admiral questioned.
-I... I was, my liege-, a golden armored Sangheili answered.
-Then why... do you allow this, this rabble to answer for you? He has nothing to do with the prison complex, and yet, he provides answers. Are you so incompetent that you cannot perform the duty I have assigned you?-
-Admiral... I..-, the alien began.

The Admiral ignited his sword and decapitated the bumbling general. The rest of the crew in the bridge gasped in awe of the sudden action; even the mighty Sangheili present could not avoid feeling nervous and some, partially scared. Those feelings could not be exposed to the rest, and thus, the soldiers in front of Tamasee were struggling to find anything to lift the feeling.
-I ask for reports, and all of you hesitate. All but one. This ship reeks of fear and incompetence. Ramo! You are now in direct charge of Aion’s responsibility. His troops are your troops. Continue with your report-

Fearing for his life, Ramo immediately continued.
-Continue, Yortut...-

The Unggoy proceeded to show the rest of the crew the recorded files from the cells. All monitors were divided into five different videos depicting the members of Team Lucem. Tamasee opened his eyes wide and growled furiously at the screen that was showing Kyrene’s cell.

-Ramo! I want every Zealot and Spec Ops trooper to chase that Demon in particular! Share the file to every soldier of the Covenant. Bring me that vermin alive! Immediately!-
-Yes, sir!-, the surprised Sangheili answered while running towards the exit.
-What’s the matter admiral?-, one of the other Sangheili asked.
-I faced that Demon on Reach. It escaped using the very same trick with my own sword...-
-Admiral, we are experiencing an anomaly around the planet’s atmosphere. It’s blocking all communication channels, and it’s releasing some sort of gaseous substance- A Sangheili technician voiced.

The Admiral growled with anger, and his mandibles clicked with impatience.
-Show it to me-
-Yes, Admiral-

The screens depicted the spectacle that was unfolding outside. The sky itself crystallized and let down a snow-like substance, reminding the Admiral of the winters on Sanghelios that occurred once every three cycles.

-Interesting, what are the readings on the substance?-
The technician’s monitor rung with a plethora of clicks until they died down.
-Sir, it seems the substance is lowering the atmospheric pressure substantially-
The Admiral gazed at the monitor, his mind elsewhere, until he spotted something amiss on the screen. He growled ferociously; it was an uncountable amount of the sentinels of all forms and sizes.

-All forces deploy!-. They were in for a good fight, the Admiral thought.
-Good, that’s what we need-

November 14, 2552, Est
06:34 Hours
Unknown Mountain Formation
Imperium

A drop of sweat fell into the lower part of Leo’s helmet as he started running downhill, followed by Jeremiah with Ben on his shoulders; Team Mortuary had turned on the chaos. Their radar displayed multitudes of red dots, indicating the countless hostile contacts closing in on their location. Whatever was activated by the artifact, it had alerted all technological elements around the place; and, due to that, thousands of Sentinels of all forms and sizes were approaching the site. The Spartans were sprinting at maximum speed, seeking immediate shelter; all other strategies would end in death. The charging of multiple laser beams could be heard in the distance, and most of the ground was marked red by the targeting lasers of the machines. As Mortuary reached the beginning of the jungle, a gallant rain of a deadly dew fell.
Fire spread all over the jungle as fast as lightning reaches earth. Rows of trees were engulfed by the terror of nature, becoming ash before they even fall. The whole atmosphere displayed a painting which portrayed the rivalry of ice and fire, depicting the mountains covered in white while the jungle burned with the might of a volcano. Benjamin was terrified, watching innumerable streaks of light fall from the sky, with each one setting forth a new inferno. Leo quickly noticed the considerable rise in temperature and the decrease of the air quality; both of which were suffocating their efforts and lowering their hopes of survival. Only a miracle could change the fate of the soldiers.

-Run! Motherfucker, run!-, shouted Jeremiah.
-The fire is spreading too fast. We will find a dead end sooner or later!-, Leo mentioned.
-I’m more worried of those laser blasts!-, continued Benjamin.
-Where the fuck is Edward anyway?!-, Jeremiah asked.
-I don’t know! We probably got separated after we activated the artifact! What we need to do is call for help. Try to contact the pelican crew!-, Leo exclaimed.
-Charles, Come in! We are running from some mechanical motherfuckers and we are in dire need of some good assistance! We’re in damn hell, man!-, Jeremiah shouted over the radio with no reply back. -He’s not answering; I can’t raise him!-
-Keep trying!-

Leo spotted a squad of sentinels ahead who were attempting to corner them. The spartan looked back at Jeremiah’s condition and knew he could not count on his help in combat; it was his call. As soon as the machines were within his melee range, Leo jumped above them and while in mid-air, grabbed one to use as a shield against the beams of the hostiles. Once the sentinel blew up, the soldier kicked one of the falling trees towards the machines, destroying some of them. As the enemies positioned themselves for another attack, Jeremiah jumped into action by stomping on one and kicking the other, successfully destroying two more hostiles while keeping Benjamin safe and sound. More lasers were fired from their backs, with one landing on Leo’s right shoulder.

-Damn!-, shouted Leo, falling on his back. Jeremiah helped him to get up as fast as he could.
-Those guys are still not responding yo! What do we do now?-, asked Jeremiah, with the vivid sound of lasers as the background noise for his words.
-I don’t want to bring more bad news but look! Over there!-, Ben shouted, pointing towards the horizon, which was swamped with Covenant ships.

A small, yet powerful fleet was approaching the site at full speed. Their formation hinted at their motives of containment, but the powerful aircraft that the army comprised of were far from common ships. The traditional war icons of the Covenant made their appearance with a display of power, firing a mighty frontal attack of missiles which successfully destroyed half of the sentinels. The pieces were set; the field, chosen; the players, identified. A war had begun.

-Corvettes... We have to get the hell out of here...-, said Leo.
-Without a vehicle, we’ll never get out-, mentioned Ben.
-Let’s keep moving. We got a distraction right there, so let’s use it to fall back-, Leo said.

Team Mortuary continued their full sprint in the opposite directions of the major action. However, since the battle currently surrounded them on all sides, running away was rather difficult. A Covenant Corvette blasted its way through a medium-sized blockade of Sentinel Majors and proceeded to launch a plasma torpedo. The blast rocked the ground beneath Team Mortuary, toppling them over and filling the air with superheated ash. The combined effect of Sentinel laser fire and Covenant plasma shelling succeeded in disrupting the shields of the Spartans from time to time, via the subsequent radiation spikes.

-Damn, my fucking shields are freakin’ out on me!-, Jeremiah panicked.
-Just keep running! There isn’t enough radiation in the air to fry them completely!- Leo shouted.
-Just keep running? That’s fucking easier said than done when a Goddamn Corvette is raining torpedoes down on us!-
-They aren’t aiming for us specifically, they’re just hoping to kill off the bulk of Sentinel forces before they send in their troops!-
-I feel so much better...-

Ben felt a tingling sensation on his neck and looked behind him.
-Duck and cover!-, he shouted.

The Spartans instantly heeded his call, and were saved from being vaporized by a Sentinel Guardian.
-To the left! There’s more cover there!-, Leo ordered.
-Charles! Charles where the fuck are you!? We’re being attacked by enormous Sentinels down here! We need to get out of here now, or you’ll be coming for corpses!-, Jeremiah shouted over the com.
-Come in! Jeremiah, this is Amarant G215. What’s going on?!-, Amarant asked.
-Yo asshole, save the fucking numbers! We know who you are already! What happened to the pilot?!-, Jeremiah questioned in a shaky tone, breathing heavily.
-He’s dead; the entire crew is dead. What’s going on?!-
-We were ambushed! Ben’s badly hurt, Edward is lost, we’re running out of ammunition, and these motherfuckers don’t seem to be dying anytime soon. We need help ASAP!-
-Copy that! Team Falchion’s on the way-
-Save yourself the pretty words and get us outta here!-

Another torpedo salvo from the Corvette ahead rocked the surrounding area, decimating another battalion of Sentinels. Several waves of Phantom and Spirit dropships then began to descend from the Corvette, before it turned around and retreated.

-The Corvette is buggin’ out, but we’re about to have guests for dinner!- Jeremiah shouted.
-Keep running, Falchion is on their way!-, Leo responded.

November 14, 2552, Est
07:23 Hours
Unknown Forest
Imperium

The look of Amaranth behind his helmet was proof of his examination of the battlefield on the horizon. Team Falchion knew their leader well, and when he kept staring at the multiple flashes from the laser and plasma guns, they knew he was meditating over his plan. Tommy was nervous, as Amaranth’s plans always included insane feats that only he was able to perform. Mannix and Lauren had finished loading all of the pelican’s weapons onto the warthog and were now counting the ammo. Nick was calibrating his sniper rifle to his standards, a custom that Amaranth had always found interesting. When the last of the ammo was counted, and the last sound from Nick’s rifle echoed, Amaranth turned to his team and started:

-Alright Falchion, our mission is to save Team Mortuary, and I have the perfect plan for it-
-You meant crazy plan, I bet-, whispered Tommy.
-Exactly. Team Mortuary is relatively close to our position as their radio was within signal range; the problem is where exactly. We can’t risk the warthog as it is our only chance of getting out; we can’t and won’t rely on enemy vehicles. This is a war zone people-, explained Amaranth.
-Alright. We’re listening-, Nick said.
-One of us will be using a tracker and fly around to find Mortuary. The rest will make a stand here and protect the warthog from all hostiles. Once Mortuary has been spotted, that spartan will activate the tracker for the rest of the team to come and rescue everyone. Easy right?-
-Uh... yeah. Can you explain the “fly around” part?-, Nick asked.
-What? You guys can’t fly? For real?-, a sarcastic Amaranth asked out loud.
-There are better ways to track their position. We have no time for your ridiculous plan-, Nick stated, but the leader had already set things in motion.

Amaranth made a signal to Lauren, asking for her help, and ignored Nick’s last comment. Tommy and Mannix remained silent while Amaranth whispered his plan to Lauren, who was refined the main idea often. After a couple of minutes, both spartans shared a fist greeting, and the plan was set in motion. Lauren took a pair of rockets from the small pile of ammo they had gathered; Amaranth took one of the jet packs and opened the cabin to modify the main circuitry. Tommy and Mannix started to fill the magazine of every weapon on the warthog to kill time. After a couple of minutes, Falchion witnessed the expansion of the war: sentinels were passing above them.

-Oh no...-, Tommy whispered to the others.
-Don’t worry, they haven’t noticed us. Keep quiet-, Nick calmed him.
-Jetpack’s ready for the fun! Listen up people, your task is to protect the warthog at all costs and, when the time comes, save me and Mortuary. I’ll create a distraction up there to get the attention off of you. Good luck-, Amaranth told the others.
-How the hell are you going to get to Mortuary without a vehicle?-, Nick asked.
-Like this-, Amaranth smiled while priming the rockets and the jet pack.
Tommy and Mannix gazed when they saw their leader being propelled at full speed upwards. Nick let out a giggle, their leader had always the craziest plans. Lauren just smiled.

Amaranth could barely evade to crash with some of the sentinels due to the insane speed of both rockets combined with the jetpack; his vision was slightly blurred but he was used to the effects of the high G-forces pulling on him. His heartbeats were a compass of excitement; the adrenaline flowing through his veins, the fuel of his performance. In a matter of seconds, the brave spartan reached the desired altitude and released the rockets from the jet pack attachment, destroying two sentinels who were passing by. The sentinels identified a new target between them and started searching for Amaranth.

-Bring it on!-, he shouted.

As soon as the first hostile fired a laser beam, the Spartan jumped to another machine thanks to the boost of the jet pack, evading the attack and taking advantage of friendly fire to indirectly destroy the first sentinel. Multiple machines followed the example and started attacking their own troops while the leader of Falchion evaded each attack by jumping from sentinel to sentinel. His small victories however, could not be compared to the massive destruction ahead of him, where thousands of machines were being eradicated by the powerful weapons of the Covenant ships. Amaranth took advantage of the chaos to advance through the battlefield and take quick looks around to find team Mortuary; so far he had been unsuccessful. Suddenly, one of the sentinels ceased firing and instead released a mechanical sound.

-Code: 56398. Error: 4520. Adapting-, an artificial sound was heard from the hostile.
-What...?-, wondered Amaranth while evading another fire beam and jumping to a machine.

This time the machine moved quickly from its position, causing the Spartan fall. Fortunately he managed to use the jetpack to hold onto another Sentinel, surprised of the unexpected change. More hostiles approached him with laser beams charging; this time the sentinel he was holding to moved at the same time, exposing his whole body to the coming attack. His armor was dyed crimson red from the multiple enemies aiming at him, it was clear it was a mortal shot.

-Impossible!-, shouted Amaranth while quickly using his jetpack to avoid the lasers. -That’s it you mechanical pimps! I’m adapting this time!-

The Spartan took his two M7 Caseless Submachine Guns and faced the stream of machines coming towards him, a confrontation filled with adrenaline. The first victim of his weapons was a Sentinel cut in half from the multitude bullets fired at its core; the Spartan was fast enough to throw the damaged machine to another group of incoming Sentinels just in time for the detonation to destroy them all. He tried to keep up the jumping strategy as much as he could but it was harder due to the increasingly unpredictable movements of the Sentinels. Whatever had been activated after the first machine gave that message, gave the plan a whole new perspective and it was impossible for him to look out for team Mortuary. He had to be completely focused on what was happening in front of him, if he wanted to survive this encounter.

November 14, 2552, Est
12:18 Hours
Unknown Forest
Imperium

-Damn! We’re going to be dead by the time they arrive!-, Benjamin shouted.
-Yo! They could have used the damn radio triangulation!-, Jeremiah suggested.
-Let’s get to higher ground! Now!-, Leo finished.

The section of the forest where Mortuary was standing had been wiped by the fire long time ago, leaving the three spartans with no more advantage over the incoming hostiles. They had been fighting sentinels for hours with their bare hands and burning trees, but the number of enemies did not seem to differ from the firsts attacks, it even seemed that they were increasing with every minute. The Covenant had saved them from facing the main wave, but even the smallest team of machines proved to be a capable offensive group. Their stamina was low, their breathing was heavy, their muscles were atrophied and filled of lactic acid. The only thing that was pushing them further of their limits, was their will to survive. Even Benjamin who was hurt, refused to give up and put everything he had into every kill. The phrase “I’m not going to die here” repeated in his mind and fueled his body to continue fighting every enemy.

As Leo killed the last Sentinel of the attack team, a deafening sound was heard from the artifact. The powerful sound wave made the trio to fall on their backs. Suddenly, the terrain where Mortuary was lying opened up like a mechanical compartment, revealing an intricate network of artificial structures and machines. Leo made a hand sign and the Spartans rushed to the sides of the enormous door to avoid falling into the mechanical pit below. Up from the abyss came one colossal sentinel, the new sentinel released a deep hum that almost shattered the ears from the spartans and shook the very ground underneath them. Jeremiah and Benjamin gazed upon the new enemy but Leo was terrified from another discovery: on the far distance, surrounding the artifact, a near infinite number of the enormous sentinels materialized out of the air.

-Oh my god...-, a terrified Leo whispered.

The mighty metallic giant charged a powerful beam and, to the surprise of team Mortuary, hit a carrier with a devastating blue laser. The Covenant ship was cut in half with the impressive display of power from the machines, blowing up in the middle of the battlefield along with the bravery of the Sangheili warriors, who were now scared. The Sangheili officers watching the screens could not believe what their eyes had seen and neither could the Imperial Admiral. It was a horrible sign, for both Covenant and Spartans, as this proof was more than enough to demonstrate that neither side had any chance against the artificial residents of the planet. Leo fell on his knees, watching as the four sentinels started wiping the Covenant armada with ease. It took them less than 5 minutes to reduce their numbers to only two cruisers. A massacre that would remain vivid in the memory of any survivor.

Far on the distance, Amaranth had managed to last that long against the sentinels, but his courage was long ago surpassed his stamina and his movements were slower than before. Nick had tried to locate team Mortuary as he noticed his leader would not be able to watch for them, but the powerful sound wave from before had damaged the radio signals, giving strange lectures to the small device attached to his helmet. It was a difficult position for Falchion, as they could not help their leader in any way due to the danger posed to the only vehicle left in the zone.

Amaranth noticed that his plan was doomed to failure when he slipped after a jump, holding onto the lower part of the sentinel to avoid falling. A total of eight times, the sound “adapting” had been released, each time making the sentinels more unpredictable and the fight harder. The stream of machines where he had been jumping around had stopped to consider him a real threat and only spared a pair of sentinels to finish him. As Amaranth watched both machines aiming at him, he looked down, awaiting for the final blow, until something changed his mind: three spartans were lying on a plain below him. The objective was right there, the mission was not a total failure.

-Not yet buddies!-, shouted Amaranth as he primed a grenade and rammed it into the Sentinel.

Falchion’s leader immediately turned towards the ground and kicked the hostile to propel himself before the detonation. This action led the stream of sentinels to start a small chain explosion. As he was falling at full speed, a display of blue and red explosions decorated the sky. Now all he needed to do is to survive the fall. Amaranth did a flip and used the remaining fuel in the jet pack in an attempt to reduce the speed but it did not seem to help. Desperate with the few remaining time, he activated the tracing signal mere seconds before hitting the floor. Team Mortuary were surprised as a dead weight almost landed on Benjamin.

-Whoa! What the...?!-, the injured spartan shouted as he rolled away.
-Leo... Ben... Jeremiah... good to... see y...-, a weak voice was heard from the cloud of dust.
-Shit! Amaranth, are you ok buddy?!-, Jeremiah ran toward Falchion’s leader. -Yo! Leo, help me out here!-

Leo was still in shock from what he had presence. He could not move or think. It was not fear that gripped him, it was something much more complicated. Deep inside of him something had died, something of great value to him, something that he knew would affect his perspective on the situation of the Valkyrie’s crew. His hope of making it through this journey had dissolved. He remained static as the four black Sentinels positioned themselves around the artifact, emanating low-pitched sounds that reminded him of morse code. After a couple of minutes, the giants fired four blue beams of energy from their eyes which converged with each other and formed a barrier around the artifact. The new defense shone brilliantly, a sign that represented a powerful defense.

-Scanning... Sixty four broken bones but he’ll survive. Damn, we’re lucky to have this new armor. -I doubt the SPI Mark II would’ve resist that impact-, Jeremiah told his team.
-I think he used a tracker, meaning his team will come soon or later. I hope they come before the sentinels intercept the signal-, Benjamin added.
-So... this is why they didn’t use the radio. That artifact has been jamming all communications since it was activated.-
-As it would seem, I guess we wait now-, Leo ended. He was still puzzled as to what he unleashed upon them all. He was... scared. An unnatural storm loomed on the horizon, Leo wondered if this was what he unleashed, but deep down he knew it was far worse then he could imagine.

This is the beginning of the end...

[End Chapter]

[Extra Story]

A voice pierced through the shroud of darkness “Awake pest, you are still alive. I still have uses for you.”

His eyes opened to unveil the intricate work of the gods to which he was entombed in. “I.. I am no pest... I am Imperial Admiral Xzan Tamasee!”

The voice persisted “I know of who you were, but that is in the past, what you will become is what matters now.”

“What do you mean? Gnaah!! Release me now, you infernal being, before I do so myself!!” Xzan replied.

“Why do you choose to resist? Your fleet remains in tatters to our onslaught, you are only living because I will it. You do, however, have a use to me in regards to these... “demons” as you call them.”

Xzan’s anger swelled, but he understood where he stood. “What is it you want?”

The voice replied ever so softly, as if in his ears, “Kill them all.”

“So be it” Xzan replied, not knowing to the extent of what this would entail.

Perhaps he wouldn’t have accepted if he did...

And so begins his dramatic physical transformation that would turn him into a monstrosity capable of killing even the most adept Spartan.
And so begins the end...

[End Extra Story]

http://valkyrierising.webs.com/index.htm Go for more

Back to top Go down

Valkyrie Rising Chapter 10 (For murph) Empty Re: Valkyrie Rising Chapter 10 (For murph)

Post by Burk'yc Jai November 20th 2012, 19:12

That was a great read, loved it!
Burk'yc Jai
Burk'yc Jai
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 4530

Character sheet
Name: Burk'yc Jai
Rank/Position: Mercenary / Bounty Hunter
Faction: Mandalorians

Back to top Go down

Valkyrie Rising Chapter 10 (For murph) Empty Re: Valkyrie Rising Chapter 10 (For murph)

Post by DaBigestBob November 22nd 2012, 15:30

That is legit RP Smile This should be in the General RP section I thinks
DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Level : 7009
Orange Lion Award Orange Lion Award

Character sheet
Name: Darth Oblivion
Rank/Position: Dark Lord of the Sith
Faction: The Galactic Sith Empire

http://www.dark-sith-order.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 22nd 2012, 16:05

YES! The Valkyrie series continues! Nice job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Burk'yc Jai November 22nd 2012, 16:50

Then continue it shall.
Burk'yc Jai
Burk'yc Jai
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 22nd 2012, 17:13

Still waiting on another appearance since chapter 1 *cough cough*

Back to top Go down

Post by Burk'yc Jai November 22nd 2012, 17:14

xD
Burk'yc Jai
Burk'yc Jai
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down