The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» This Place
October 24th 2015, 15:30 by Blackhalos99

» New to the Site? Post here
July 18th 2014, 05:13 by SOVIETxGAMER

» Farewell
June 22nd 2014, 22:22 by DaBigestBob

» Concerning The Fatal Alliance (MASTERS AND DARTHS READ)
June 15th 2014, 20:59 by Regret

» Service Academy Nomination
January 6th 2014, 03:34 by DaBigestBob

» Charter of the Imperial Senate
December 5th 2013, 21:23 by DaBigestBob

» Skyrim Based Rp
November 11th 2013, 22:55 by Demetreus

» The Sith Order RP
November 11th 2013, 19:57 by Guest

» Darth Diabolus
November 10th 2013, 03:17 by xFrozen Eclipse

Gallery

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on July 23rd 2012, 20:42

Mecha Role-Play

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mecha Role-Play

Post by Guest on December 27th 2012, 01:52

Hello everyone. While my last RP (Post-Apocalypse) was almost successful, I decided that we need another lively role-play. The idea for this role-play is as follows:

THE YEAR IS 214PT. THE SMALL PLANET OF HARMONIA IS OPPRESSED. A CORRUPT GOVERNMENT RUNS THE LAND OFFERING NO OPPORTUNITIES FOR JOY OR FREEDOM FOR ITS INHABITANTS. THE GOVERNMENT'S CAPITAL, NEW AERA, IS FORTIFIED BEYOND COMPREHENSION TO PREVENT UPRISINGS FROM THOSE WHO SEEK JUSTICE. THE CRUEL LEADER OF THE GOVERNMENT, TYPHON, HAS MADE NO ATTEMPT TO BETTER THE CONDITIONS FOR ANYONE OUTSIDE OF THE GOVERNMENT. HOWEVER, RUMORS OF REBELLION SPREAD THROUGHOUT THE NATIONS LIKE A WILDFIRE. A HEROIC BAND OF REBELS, KNOWN ONLY AS "THE LIBERATORS" ARE COINED AS IDOLS FOR THE PEOPLE OF HARMONIA.

Basically, Harmonia is identical to Earth, but about three times smaller. The elements are harnessed to produce immense energy needed to fuel a very technologically advanced society. Mechs come in as being the main weapons of war. All the soldiers of Typhon's government wield a standard-issue mech, while others within the government have custom-made mechs that are far more advanced. Some wealthy citizens outside of Aera, the capital, own mechs, as well as a very small number of people that have managed to construct their own mech.

In case you don't know what a mech looks like, I've posted some images for you.

This one closely resembles a SIM, the standard-issue mech for the military...

Some of the government officials would use a mech like this...

A Sniper mech for those who customized their mech for long-range...

A Heavy mech for those who customized their mech for close-range and explosives...

Typhon's mech...

So!

Those are mechs... Take a good look. The rules and guidelines for the Mecha Role-Play will be in another post.

Back to top Go down

Re: Mecha Role-Play

Post by Guest on December 27th 2012, 14:34

Hello everyone. If you want to participate in the Mecha Role-Play, you will need to follow these rules and copy the template below.

Mecha Role-Play Basic Rules and Guidelines

1. No God-Modding - Please do not create an invincible character! If your character has either only way to kill him/him or requires and inconceivable amount of damage to kill him/her, that character must be either eliminated or erased. Also refrain from using one-hit kills or instant-kills. Another thing that must be avoided is creating abilities for your character on the spot that would avoid taking any damage. For example, if you were about to hit by something, like a missile for example, you are not allowed to say anything like, "Just before the missile came in contact with him, he immediately activated a projectile shield that could not be pierced by any known substance." Instead, try either dodging it or using a previously mentioned ability.

2. Stick to the Story - I cannot stress the importance of this. While back-stories and side-stories are fun, please make sure your entire character's experience is not just a bunch of memories. Also, try to keep things in-line with the theme: mechs. To give you a better picture of this world, picture Forerunner-like structures, clear blue oceans, bustling crystal cities. The primary species is also human, so consider this as well.

3. No Triple-Posting - To give everyone a fair chance for their character, you cannot post three times consecutively. (Thrice, if you prefer). The reason being so, if you're an extremely detailed poster, such as Blackhalos99, Goldenbudda21 or ZAMORAKSELITE, your posts will take up a large chunk of a page. To give less detailed posters a chance, you are only allowed to make a post after your own once.

4. Keep Things Realistic - By this I mean one thing, do not blow things out of proportion or give yourself an unfair advantage. For example, if you were rallying rebels in this setting, you wouldn't say, "Hundreds of thousands of rebels outfitted in mechs gathered beneath our banner." This is quite unrealistic because the planet is small, so having hundreds of thousands of rebels, even more importantly mechs, is not a reality. Another thing you must refrain from is making a quick solution. If someone in a previous post cornered you effectively, and there was no way out, you should accept your fate and try something later. For example, if the previous poster had rallied his elite forces and sought you out, who was behind the front-lines, chances are, you're screwed. Refrain from using something like, "As he saw his elite forces approach, he readied his ion cannon, fired it, and slaughtered every last one of them." No. Just no. Instead, either accept it, or post something like, "As he saw his elite forces approach, he began to panic. Suddenly, his men were screaming at him to run, for they had already engaged the elite forces."

Other Guidelines

To say something other than a role-play post in this thread, use "//" before and after the post. This helps keep things orderly.

Please date your posts with roughly the exact date on which most of your post will take place on. Hours and minutes aren't essential, but try to have the day, month and year.

If you wish to leave the thread, just simply say so and leave. I won't ask why. Promise.

CHARACTER CREATION TEMPLATE

Name: (Insert Name Here. Be Creative.)

Faction: (Insert Loyalty Here. Rebels or Military. So Many Choices!)

Race: (Insert Racial Background Here.)

Hair Color: (Insert Hair Color Here. No Tangerine. I Mean It.)

Eye Color: (Insert Eye Color Here... Because in the End, It's All That Counts.)

Build: (Insert Physical Build Here. Optional: Tell About Facial Features.)

Intelligence: (Insert Intelligence Level Here. Start with Redneck and Work Backwards...)

Trivia: (Insert Interesting Facts or Back-Story Here.)

Mech Name: (Insert Mech's Nickname Here. Nothing Too Nooby.)

Mech Type: (Insert Mech's Specialty Here. Examples: Long-Range, Explosives, Melee, Sarcasm.)

Mech Features: (Insert Any Details on Mech's Build. Be Creative.)

Whew! That's all! I'll make my character another time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on December 27th 2012, 19:50

I have to give it to you epsi....very nice. I love the guidelines and the immense.layout. Very nice. If we can get you, and two more constant posters, I'll gladly join in. I love mech, but I want some others involved. You understand.

Chairman
Chairman

Level : 3319
Orange Lion Award Won the Challenge!

Character sheet
Name: Xentaas Krexin
Rank/Position: Admiral
Faction: Rebel Alliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on December 27th 2012, 20:28

Name: Lan Liu

Faction: Rebels

Race: Asian- Chinese oriented

Hair Color: Dark brown

Eye Color: Light Brown

Build: Lean body shape, slightly tall. Her face is

Intelligence: Intelligent...

Trivia:

Mech Name: (i will decide later)

Mech Type: Long Range

Mech Features: Thin Armor, faster speed and better agility. TBA

(i will wait and see if it actually goes active before i do anything more...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on December 28th 2012, 00:12

//are we able to bring in our own mech ideas?//

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on December 28th 2012, 01:10

//btw, what mech classifications are we doing? Mobile suit: gundam and transformers which allow movement to match human movement...amphibious: like the mantis in H4, slow moving and limited to guns and fire power.//

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on December 28th 2012, 01:21

//you say mech, I think the game mechassault...//

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on December 28th 2012, 02:54

//Sorry for not being clear. Just got to the hotel in Indianapolis. The mechs are definitely a cross between mobile suits and Mantis-like mechs, but they are more free-moving. (Mobile Suit). Also, new ideas are always welcome.//

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on December 28th 2012, 03:33

Name: Enos Degard

Faction: Military

Rank: Lieutenant Warmaster (Relatively close to Typhon. He is the Grand Warmaster, there are 3 Brigadier Warmasters and 7 Lieutenant Warmasters.)

Race: Irish

Hair Color: Black with a streak of silver on the left side

Eye Color: Deep Green

Build: Average, but slightly taller than normal

Intelligence: Extremely High, which is why he was chosen as Lieutenant Warmaster

Trivia: Joined the army to express his ideas and beliefs, which have been twisted and adopted by Typhon and his advisors. Not much of a fighter, but his skills in a mech are quite extraordinary.

Mech Name: Curatrix

Mech Type: Experimental Energies (Lightning, Solar Power, Magnetism).

Mech Features: Acute angles for most of the body; ice-colored; lanky; glass core in the chest that stores energy; armored legs; both arms end in hands; ion cannon folded against right side of the back; plasma turret folded against left side of the back; tiered head, similar to Megatron.

There's my guy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on December 30th 2012, 18:37

Iam interested.

I'll participate.

Expect my post "shortly".

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on December 31st 2012, 01:11

Name: Xerxes Krian

Faction: Rebels

Race: Gortungan: Aboriginal race of dark colored people.Slught pointed ears with deep colored skin with purple tint. Large race. Easily 7+ feet tall and huge shoulders and extenedly long arms. Some even choose to walk on their knuckles as their arms hang so low down. Basically a humanoid ape, like a bigfoot. (if to fantastical, I'll change it if needed)

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Golden

Build: Very large body with large muscles. 7 feet tall and extremely built.

Intelligence: Average. But not big and stupid. Extremely intelligent in mech usage

Trivia: Born into the warrior class of the Gortungan, he specialized in the use of spears and the Gortungan weapon of choice, crude scythe, he has fought in many battle and won them all. As the home world became more populated, a new weapon of mechanical enginuity was created and the Gortungan threw down their weapons and had to surrender. It was then that the race was eradicated except for small numerous families. Xerxes was taken in and taught how to build and operate these weapons. He was forced to hunt down families of his own people and kill them. One day he refused and broke free taking his mech with him and joining the rebels. With them he has made modifications on the mech and now uses it as revenge for his race.

Mech Name: Gortzan

Mech Type: Gortungan weapons.

Mech Features: Fast moving, agile mech. Able to move quicklyy through the planet's jungles and forests. Weapons include two large steel rods that when activated, a spear head made of hardened energy pertrudes from the ends. On the butt of the rods is a steel carbine cable that can extend and retrace making the two energy spears exceptional for long range, and mid range attacks and can be called back to the mech suit. On the back of the mech, sits an enormous steel carbine scythe. It is good for cutting through mech bodies and metal structures. The mech is equipped with a cloaking device which is used for stealth kills and reconnaissance missions. The mech has no sheiling except for on the pilot face.

The mech is colored black and is humanoid shaped with extended arms. It matches the looks of the Gortungan, except it is smaller than most other mechs so that it can move fast (If mech is too gundamy, let me know, I'll do some modifications.)

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on December 31st 2012, 11:23

//I think it's the perfect blend of a little fantasy and gundam-style mechs.//

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on December 31st 2012, 18:39

Name: Jaeger Eisenhorn

Faction: Rebel

Race: Caucasian

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Golden

Build: Tall, above average muscle build

Intelligence: High, Thanks to his military background

Trivia: Tasked with going deep under-cover and infiltrating the rebel leadership. He succceeded in that regard, but he lost his loyalty to the military. As a rebel he saw the attrocities commited by his previous leaders. He deserted the military and is now employed as a Mercenary. He cares deeply about civilians and will go out of his way to protect the innocent. He now travels with a band known as the craftsmen. They produce high quality mechs and weapons. Also are well renowed mech pilots.

Mech Name: Defixio

Mech Type: Assualt/ Anti-Mech/ Audio

Mech Features: Human-esque. Built on a Custom Warsmith chasis. The mechs tonnage is 86 tons. Stands in at around 15 meters. Both arms end in hands. Controlled by a direct neural interface. (Essentially Jaeger can see/hear/feel what the mech is experiencing, to some extent pain and other negative sensations.)

Jaeger has a multipurpose A.I. called Bequa, which is directly linked to his interface.

Weapons:
Multibore/Omni caliber MAC/Gauss rifle
Deathgiver Autocannon (built into chasis)
2 Medium lasers (built into chasis)
Audio manipulation gauntlets
Sirens wail; amplification system built into the mechs faceplate
DNI energized blade (sheath on the mechs right calf)
Blastmaster (folded over the mechs left shoulder)

Death head which houses the cockpit. (Skull like head assembly)
The mech is colored black with 2 red stripes on the left shoulder housing and 2 on the thigh assembly the Craftsmen "kill-stripes" or emblem. He has a black and white chevron pattern on the right shoulder assembly, his personal emblem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on December 31st 2012, 21:34

//I will be sure to make my first post tomorrow. This looks promising guys.//

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on December 31st 2012, 22:38

//i agree. The participation is outstanding.//

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on December 31st 2012, 22:58

//Feels good to finally be able to participate in a RP. All the other ones were too far along in the story to accomodate another character. Hopefully this one gets off the ground.//

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on December 31st 2012, 23:03

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Character: Xerxes
Setting: Outskirts of Liberators Base Camp
Date: Saturday December 31, 214PT

//As a twist, on Harmonia, days, and months run backwards. So, Saturday is first day of week, December is the first month, and the 31 is the first day. Years run normal. Good luck keeping up. Lol.//

Xerxes looked out at the large jungle that shrouded the rebel base camp. He stood, knuckles pressed hard on the fertile soil as he stood resembling the larger primates if the planet. His golden mane which ran long between his shoulder blades flicked in the wind as the breeze rolled through the trees. He deep purple skin stood out from the bright colors if the lush green leafage and his golden hair and beard polished off the eccentric look which his tribe was known for. On his back was a long spear and laying across it forming an "X" of the two weapons was his crude scythe which was made of carbine steel. He looked out, his inhuman senses smelling the storm that was soon to arrive.

"I love the smell of a storm." Xerxes said in a deep raspy voiced that echoed his raspy look. His tattered cargo pants and tee shirt both ripped and torn revealing his smooth, hairless, muscled body, let in the breeze that scraped his dark skin. His long trench coat which homed the holster for his two weapons whipped violently as the storm began to roll. "This one will be a good one." He took his leave turning around lifting himself from his stance and walking uptight with his long arms dangling to his thigh until he put them deep into his coat to pull it tightly around him as rain began to sprinkle.

He arrived back to the base to see the camp busy covering machinery that could be harmed by the moisture. There, standing proudly, like a proud chief, sat his mech, Gortzan. The two spear rods tucked into their place holders on each shoulder and the scythe, brilliant and deadly, hanging from the middle middle of the mech's back and stretching to the ground with the large, crude, razor-sharp blade just barley hanging above the ground. The deep black accented mech store lone as none could operate the mech and its high technology but one of Gortungan blood. Lighting flashed and lit up the human-like mech.
"Sleep Richternz (Gortungan for chief, only Xerxes called his mech this) you must rest, battles are yet to be fought." Then Xerxes flipped up the collar on his coat and proceeded to get food in the base's cafeteria.

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 1st 2013, 15:19

Date: December 31, 214PT
Character: Jaeger

Loyalists love laughter. Rebels do not understand joy and hate it.
Loyalists are honest. Rebels tell only lies.
Loyalists are generous. Rebels will knife you in the back.
Loyalists care about each other. Rebels only care only about themselves.

-Military Propoganda.

Was this the point, where life bends me over its knee like a mis-behaving child?

The cold floor was wierdly relieving against my cheek as I lie there wounded, gazing at the flickering readout held before my left eye. Though it had multiple cracks running through its surface, I can make out the diagram with various indicators pointing to parts of my mech, saying something about dentramental damage. After a few blinks it came to a screen which displayed the pilots health. It told a sad story, the winking display said I suffered large amount of trauma. I chuckled, some blood trickling down my lips.

I soon became dimly aware of the spreading pool of blood beneath my prone body and I noted that the crimson liquid was the same color as Defixio's kill-stripes. How funny the mind works, noticing such insignificant details. Impending death had a funny way of putting things into perspective.

"Jaeger." A clipped british voice seemed to come up from the abyss.

Oh man, looks like I am hallucinating again.

"Jaeger, c'mon. Wake up, Goverment units will be inbound after that explosion."

Looks like I am not dead, yet.

"Dequa, raise the shields and get Defixio to a more defendible position. I need to bandage my self up."

I raise my self to my knees. And thats when the full extent of the damage hit me. The Durraplex reinforced glass that comprised the "eyes" in Defixio's head assembly were shattered and shards scattered all over the floor. I was lying on the floor near my chair, which was covered in glass shards of varying sizes.

So thats where my injuries came from, I chuckled.

I get up shakily to my feet.

"Jaeger movement is impossible... or will be extremly difficult. The left knee assembly has suffered considerable damage." Dequa chirped, "I will need some time to run diagnostics on other systems."

"Alright." I grunted through gritted teeth as I prodded my chest, looking over my injuries. "Make sure our jump jets are functional, we need to take some weight off that knee."

"Affirmative sir, diagnostic checks will be complete in 1.19 minutes." Dequa replied.

I shuffled over to my command chair and unstrapped the med-kit from its housing. I opened it and took out the auto-doctor. The hand-held tablet will be able to spot any injuries I sustained.

After a few passes with the auto-doctor I figured out that I sustaind a couple of fractured ribs and a couple shattered bones in my wrists, most likely from my fall.

I applied the some med-gel and bandages to my cuts and injected some combat-meds, to hopefully let me get my wreck of a mech out of the blastzone.

Blastzone... why does that sound so appropriate.

Ah yes, the reason I am in this mess was because one of the Goverment Stalker mech's reactor went critical. Stupid bastard had the right mind to come rushing towards me. Only a lucky hit from my Gauss cannon on his thigh assembly stopped him 450 feet from where I was standing.

Any closer and I would have been liquified metal.

"Jaeger diagnostics came back yellow on most systems. We have approimately 76% thruster power and shield generators are down. Luckily our inner hull suffered only minor breaches, which have been taken care of." Daqua reported.

"Great, we can at least get to one of the craftsmen outposts and get oursleves cleaned up."

I shakily got up to my feet and made my way to my command-chair. I plucked out some of the lodged glass and brushed some debris off the seat. I sat down and plugged into Defixio, a cool sensation running down my spine.

"Dequa, get ready to move. And get up the auxillary glass plates, the sunlight is killing me."

As a responce Dequa lowered a section of glass over the gaping holes that once were Defixio's "eyes".

"Now lets get out of here."

I limped my mech out of the city and hopefully out of trouble, leaving a long "blood-trail" of coolant and oil.

//Well this is my first entry, hope it isn't too lengthy or longwinded. Haven't done RP in sometime. And Epsilord you have a regular poster on your hands.//

Last edited by Blue Shift on January 5th 2013, 01:14; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 1st 2013, 15:54

CHAPTER 1: TURMOIL
CHARACTER: ENOS
SETTING: NEW AERA CITY (TOWER XI - LOCATION OF MILITARY COMMAND)
DATE: DECEMBER 31, 214PT

Enos, in all his time spent in the military had never experienced something so troubling. He looked out of the pristine building through a clear ornately-shaped window at the shining city far below Tower XI. SIMs flew through the air at almost hypnotic speeds from tower to tower. Enos looked to his left and spotted Tower V, the Prison Tower. On the slanted roof, stood a few Sniper mechs, ready to engaged fleeing prisoners. Quickly, he turned and examined the room. All of the other Lieutenant Warmasters had already left the meeting room, but Enos wanted to spend some added time thinking about what he just heard.

According to intelligence, a rebel group in New Cranshaw had engaged military forces and actually managed to do some damage. In total, the military casualties were listed as 4 KIA(M) and 6 KIA(S). This meant that out of the five mechs stationed at the New Cranshaw outpost, only 1 wasn't totally demolished. Out of the 20 or so soldiers stationed there, six were marked dead, where as the others would have been turned into a fine powder of fled. Either one of those scenarios would be counted as MIA(S), but Enos could care less for the missing.

Perhaps we should take more drastic measures...

Enos walked gracefully over to his chair at the shining meeting table and sat down. From his seat, he could easily see the entrance to the room and the beautiful Lieutenant Warmaster Saeva. Enos smiled as he realized how lucky he was to be able to sit where he was. Suddenly, a soldier entered the room. He was outfitted in armor suitable for operating a SIM, or maybe even a HSIM, which was a heavily armored variant of the SIM that specialized in the usage of explosives.

"Warmaster Degard," said the solider in a light accent. Enos guessed he came from Maris, a large city slightly north of New Aera located on the sea. Enos stood and nodded. "What do you require?" Enos asked patiently. The soldier took an almost unnoticeable step backwards. "W-well, Brigadier Warmaster Vraun has asked that you l-lead a battalion and investigate N-New Cranshaw," the soldier stammered. Enos made a mental note that his false reputation probably caused the soldier to become so nervours. Rumor had it that when he spoke, he could know everything you knew.

Enos knew this was false, of course, but he allowed the soldiers to have their superstitions. Just as the soldier was about to speak again, Enos said quietly, "You let Warmaster Vraun know that I would be elated to lead the battalion as soon as Curatrix is released from Tower VII." The soldier quickly saluted and ran off. Enos found himself grinning.

Fear was a lethal weapon Enos had mastered long ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on January 1st 2013, 17:14

//Am I able to post yet...there has only been two to post after me, do I have to wait for a third???//

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 1st 2013, 18:20

//Yeah you can post, the rule means that you personally can't post 3 times in a row.//

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on January 1st 2013, 19:16

Character: Xerxes
Setting: Rebel Base Camp

Xerxes entered into the cafeteria. The room was full of people who were trying to escape the rain and get a hot meal in their stomachs, or what passed for a meal. He entered theline, his large size easil trumping all the others in the room. HIs long arms echoing his Gortungan race.

He got his food and sat at a table by himself. He prefere it taht way. No one on base ever alked to him much. He assumed they were afraid of him, but humans were always like that, very unaccepting of anyone different than they were, but he never went out of his way to talk to anyone either. He took his orders, completed them, and waited for another order to come in. When he wasnt on a mission, he was out in the jungle or in his mech.

He slowly began to partake in his meal, nasty grey gruel entered his mouth. A bland, tasteless mess of food, but he had grown used to it. He had been on the base for a ear now and about 6 months ago, Typhon had found their food source and eliminated it. Now, the rebels had to eat whateever they could find...most times it included this mash of ground rodents and salt for which he was currently eating.

He finished his ...food, which he wasnt eager in calling the pool of grey slop that...and sat there, listening. His large arms folded over his barreled chest, his eyes closed, listening to the bustle of the cafeteria. Then, he got up, put his tray away, and returned to his bunk.

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on January 2nd 2013, 21:28

//*cricket cricket*//

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 5th 2013, 02:23

>.>
<.<
(Sneaks in)

Character: Jaeger

"Are you sure this is intelligent?" ,said Dequa "We are in no fighting shape and-..."

"Yeah, yeah just keep on firing, keep those damn Goverment Troopers off our back." I inturupted.

The steady patter of Defixio's autocannon and the constant buzz of the mech's lazers, were so common to Jaeger as his heartbeat. Indicators appeared in front of Jeager's eyes, it seems Dequa was right (as she almost always was), Defixio was in no fighting shape. Also the damn near constant pain was no indication of the punishment his mech has endured, he felf his mech's distress thanks to his feed-back link.

Jaeger looked out of his..err Defixio's eyes and saw a ruined city-scape blanketed in black, greasy smoke. The shattered hulls of 13 Main Battle Tanks, and other various combat vehicles, evidence to the destructive capability of a Mech, even one who is badly damaged.

The Gov't Troops had the drop on him, thanks to the ruined skyscrapers his scanner could barely scan two feet infront of him without being garbled by the close proximity of buildings, thus giving them the opportunity to launch their ambush.

He felt a prickling on his back and turned 180 degress. He looked in the distance and saw a missle launcher team a couple of steps from him. They fired one last rocket and repositioned. They ran around the corner of a building.

Not wanting to get hit when his back is turned, he limped around the corner. Well that was the initial plan.. if he din't step on a hulk of a MBT and twist his already heavily damaged ankle.

He held his hand out and caught himself on an adjacent building. He cursed in pain as he felt the gears and plastoid in Defixio'x ankle crunch and bend in directions they were not meant to.

"Dequa... hail any remaining units in the area. Tell them to scatter. Contact the Liberators Main base, tell them to be ready to recieve Class 3 Personnel. And to scramble any Mechs they may have." Jaeger said through gritted teeth.

He knew rebel resources were stretched thin as it is, but he needed to think about his own people too. He will be sure to compensate the rebels for any expenses that housing his people will surely conjure up.

Another wave of pain wash through Jaeger. This threw his mind back to the current situation.

He looked up and he saw the missle team setting up and firing straight at his... cockpit housing!

He couldn't move his legs, but managed to bring Defixio's hand up to block the missle. It impacted with a teeth jarring BOOM.

Pain blossomed up Jaegers arm. Defixio's hand now was missing a couple of fingers and had a good sized portion of his palm.

"Well lets hope those friendly mechs arrive soon, Dequa." Jaeger grunted.

He saw a couple of missle squads setting up their shot on his diabled mech.

"Because I don't think we are gonna last long."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 5th 2013, 02:28

//Awesome post. I'll make mine tomorrow morning, when I feel inspired.//

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top