The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» This Place
October 24th 2015, 15:30 by Blackhalos99

» New to the Site? Post here
July 18th 2014, 05:13 by SOVIETxGAMER

» Farewell
June 22nd 2014, 22:22 by DaBigestBob

» Concerning The Fatal Alliance (MASTERS AND DARTHS READ)
June 15th 2014, 20:59 by Regret

» Service Academy Nomination
January 6th 2014, 03:34 by DaBigestBob

» Charter of the Imperial Senate
December 5th 2013, 21:23 by DaBigestBob

» Skyrim Based Rp
November 11th 2013, 22:55 by Demetreus

» The Sith Order RP
November 11th 2013, 19:57 by Guest

» Darth Diabolus
November 10th 2013, 03:17 by xFrozen Eclipse

Gallery

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on July 23rd 2012, 20:42

Post Apocalyptic RP Restart

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Post Apocalyptic RP Restart

Post by Guest on March 2nd 2013, 12:07

Chapter 22: Difference in Values
Character: Leon Zhirov
Setting: Williamsburg, Darius shack
October 25 2181

What did you say your name was?" Leon asked again

"Alexis Volkov" she said

"Leon Zhirov," said Leon "What did you need help with again?"

"I want to find the rest of my team in New York." Alexis said

Leon, scoffed at the idea, "no offense Ma'am but more then likely they are dead, that place was flatten." Leon continued "Also why did the KGB have teams in New York?"

As Leon was talking he noticed Elizabeth was working on Hotep arm and and that s green colored robot was helping her patch up the wound.

Hotep was about to say something but Leon cut him off "Also Mr. Hotep I will not tolerate your behavior, I will not just stand here while threaten her!" Leon was growing angry just by the his mere mention of "Regaining his Honor"

"Honor is earned by standing for something, not from killing people randomly because of a misunderstanding!"

Hotep, who was very angry at this point, tried to stand up but Elizabeth stopped him as she was fixing his wounded arm.

"You, insignificant urchin how dare you? I have been born as Egyptian, an Egyptian warrior. Egypt has been filled with assassins through its glorioius history and it is those who have usurped power for the slaves and the people who deserve honor which is what assassins from Egypt do!"

"No!, honor is earned by protecting the innocent people not just killing some tyrant and letting a new one take his place!"

Leon started up again, "Hotep, you best swallow your pride, or i will personal put you on your ass and make a humble man out of you!"

Just as Leon finished his statement Hotep's arm was in working order again and leapt at Leon with his dagger in is hand. The both of them were pushed up against the wall and Hotep pressed the dagger up on Leon throat just enough to cause it to bleed a little.

"Any last words?" Hotep said with a dead serious face.

Leon said in a low voice "Bang, your dead" as he pressed his revolver right under the Egyptians chin. Hotep just stared angrily at Leon but didn't move. Then he removed his dagger and stomped to the door. Leon put his revolver back in his holster and he yelled out to Hotep and he stopped. "Hotep, its quite obvious that Elizabeth cares for you, and its in your best interest to swallow your pride before you drive her away." Hotep just stormed right out the door and didn't look back.

Leon then looked at Alexis

"Ms. Volkov for now your secret is safe with me, but i still have questions for you, when your able to...... come find me and we will talk about maybe helping you with your dilemma."

Leon's helmet formed around his head and he walked out. He was going to be cautious about Ms. Alexis, he doesn't know her motives, but he can't ignore the fact that it might be possible that her friends could have survived and they needed help. He was going to have to talk to Tom, Brutus, Isaac, and the Mayor for their thoughts on this matter.

//sorry for posting this again but was working with budda to improve the story//

Back to top Go down

Post by PointBlank on March 3rd 2013, 00:43

Chapter 2: Armageddon
Character: Andre
Setting: Williamsburg, Virginia
October 25, 2181

Many people were taking residence in a very overcrowded guest house. Families were packed like sardines into their assigned bunks, most overflowing, and they seemed worried. Andre was sitting in a fetal position in the corner with another drifter. He had been sitting there, next to the drifter, holding onto his pack, for most of the night, observing and eavesdropping upon the myriad of stray souls.

One family had apparently just arrived at New York city when they became entangled with a conflict between the Germans, Russians, and Martians; then they were saved by a group led by a man that matched the description of Leon. Many others had been peacefully living on the outskirts, catching the supposedly abundant wildlife, until they saw ships come down from the sky, and they became curious. Rumors were running the mill hard about how NYC had been hit by between a few hundred to a hundred-thousand bombs that came from nowhere.

Of course, Andre knew that these weren't actually martians that had attacked New York, that was just a derogatory term that came about prior to the great war which the poor used to insult the fleeing rich. He figured that the outlandish traits probably came from life on mars, with more recessive traits being apparent due to a small initial population. He did find it odd that they had black eyes, but they were also caucasian with mostly light hair. He couldn't think of something that would cause this except Aniridia, but the homozygous variant of that can be fatal, and the living ones would be blind. He found it more likely for them to develop clear eyes, if it had to be an extreme, due to the nature of genetic eye color. They probably just had dark-brown eyes anyway.

"You know it's funny" the random drifter started, "If I wasn't a failure, I wouldn't be here."

Andre was puzzled. "You would think success would be converse to survival."

"No, I didn't say nothin' about shoes; I said I'm a failure."

It was at this point that Andre really took into account how old the man actually was.

He continued in an unusually cheery manner, "Some group told me to hang myself when I was ten, so I tried to, but I jus' wasn't able to do it."

{This guy sounds like a stereotypical, crazy old man} Andre thought.

"My neck didn't break, but I didn't want to disappoint my new friends, so I pretended to be dead until they walked away."

Andre nodded and kept listening.

"I'll tell you what, being hung hurts. It feels like someone's tryin' to rip your head off a little, your hands and feet go numb, and your spine gets set on fire!"

The old drifter's happy tone was very strange for the subject being dicussed.

"Then what?" Andre inquired.

"Then," he began, "then I woke up on the ground next to my sleepin' momma. She's still asleep you know, up in Massachusetts."

After the man finished speaking, Andre picked himself up and said, "Nice talking to you."

"Sure thing young man. Be good to those you meet, or you might just be made into meat."

The old man laughed as Andre left the large, log house.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mid-morning sun shined red across the sky as Andre stood, thinking of what he should do next. Using the oracle wouldn't be a good idea in town as people would get curious and bring unwanted trouble, so he decided to leave town for a little bit. For a good chunk of the day, Andre sat alone, in the woods, just near Williamsburg, learning more about the world. He was a naturally curious person that loved to learn about everything, and the oracle device contained all of the past world's knowledge. Thus, Andre never really became bored unless he was forced to stay in one place, without access to knowledge for prolonged periods of time.

From the woods, a yell poured out, and then an explosion.

Andre reluctantly put away the device and set out to investigate. As he got near, the source of sound, a firefight could be heard. He kept running until he saw a group defending themselves from bandits that were at a higher elevation. Andre drew his custom E-57-S pistol and moved closer. The group was being led by the Cuban-looking man he saw buy ammo the day before, and his friend was spraying rather liberally with his M60. Andre knew that the integral silencer in his pistol would allow him to be stealthy, but he was worried that their sniper would mistake him for an enemy contact.

At that moment, He saw a bandit sniper move into position just in front of him.

Andre instantly lowered his stance and switched his pistol out for his multi-tool combat blade. Approaching the sniper quickly and quietly, he thought of how to take him. The blade wasn't particularly long since it wasn't a dedicated tool, so he had limited options for a lethal stab. He came to the conclusion that a stab just under the left shoulder blade, at the heart, would be most effective as long as he oriented the knife to slide past the ribs.

About eight feet from the sniper, he stepped on a small branch.

Andre rushed the now alerted sniper, who turned to face him. Andre knocked the barrel away with his left arm, and became deaf on the ear of the same side. Fifteen stabs in rapid succession left the bandit bleeding and convulsing on the ground, as good as dead. He fell with his back against the boulder that was previously steadying his aim; blood and bile spilled from his newly opened and mutilated torso.

The body went limp, and Andre sighed.

{That could've been better, definitely earned a B}

He looked back to the firefight and a grenade exploded, killing the last of the bandits. Andre then began to scavenge the loot from the sniper. He looked at the rifle he was carrying.

{Geez a 50.cal? No wonder I can't hear shit if that thing went off right next to my ear}

Then he grabbed the sniper's knife; it was one of the nicest blades he had ever seen. It was long enough to perform a variety of attacks, had a nano-carbon tipped blade, had no shine whatsoever, and was completely hydrophobic for ease of cleaving and cleaning. Andre left everything except the knife and some valuables for trading. As he kept looting he came upon a note with an odd symbol on it.

Andre read the paper.

You are hereby ordered to eliminate Andre Escheval, and retrieve the Oracle Device. You are not to tamper with the device, nor are you to communicate with the intended target. You may do what you wish with the target and his belongings after he is eliminated, but you must deliver...

Andre skipped to the end and read the signature.

Henriette

That was the name of the French woman that visited the mayor a few times just a month before the "shift"

The sniper's body began to let off an odor...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Setting: Smelly Basement, Venezuela
April 18, 2179

-Two Years Ago

I dropped the machine gun.

I'm not dead, but I just died.

Loud banging came from the basement door. I turned the lantern off and made the room pitch black.

"Sir! What's going on down there!"

They opened the door and swarmed in; I slipped out after the last one passed my corner.

"Que pensez-vous que vous faites?" A huge man in a suit grabbed me by the neck.

I felt my consciousness slipping... My knee thrashed into his baby-maker, and the man yelled. I was having trouble seeing what to do, or anything for that matter. I could feel the blood in my neck being constricted by his grip, but I managed to grab his pistol from the holster. He was left-handed, and he tried to wrench it out of my grip with his right hand since the left one was currently killing me. I kneed him in the groin twice more to win that tug of war, then I managed to shoot him in his left eye.

He let go of me and reeled back in pain, so I sprinted to a shed with a ladder on the side. The men came out of the basement and shot at me, but the huge man stopped them and yelled, "NO! You take him alive!"

By that time I had perched the ladder on the town wall and started climbing.

The men ran after me as I ascended. Two of them yanked the ladder from under me, so I scrambled to pull myself over the wall. Another man tried to grab my foot and missed, allowing me to escape for the moment...

Andre's hearing finally returned to him, and he stuffed the letter into his pocket.

He then returned to Williamsburg, immediately proceeding to the combat area of the market.

"Hey we got great de-"

"Save it." Andre interrupted, "Do you carry 5.7×28mm rounds?"

"Uh, yeah. How much-"

"Do you have armor piercing?"

"Yeah."

"Do you carry E-57 magazines?"

"Luckily for you."

"Good." Andre said, "Give me all the magazines you have, and fill them."

Suddenly, Andre produced a large bag that contained every valuable that he had amassed in the last four months.

"Kid, what're you planning on doin'?"

"Changing armageddon."

Because pig farts that's why!
PointBlank
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 1926

Character sheet
Name: Arson
Rank/Position: N/A
Faction: None

http://www.youtube.com/user/PointBlankX79

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on March 3rd 2013, 01:42

Chapter 23: A Meeting
Character: Darius Ashry
Setting: Williamsburg
Date: October 25, 2181

Darius stormed away from the building that he had just been in with Leon, the Russian, and Elizabeth. Elizabeth... No, he couldnt be soft hearted now. He had too much to worry bout.

"Damn Leon..." He mumbled to himself. "I shoud cut his throat talking to me like that...who does he think he is?" Darius was furious. He had never had anyone speak to him like that and he knew that before he came to America, he wouldve cut his throat for such a tone. He looked at his arm, the one that was useless. "I should cut you off...I dont care if you can be healed. You are no good to me when I need you now." Darius had made his decision.

-Outside of Williamsburg-

Darius sat at the base of a tree with his dagger in his lap. The golden blade reflected the sun and made the area around shine like a new penny. He the looked at his worthless arm. If i cut around the cuff, cut through the tendons and saw the ligaments, I can have SCARAB work at healing me. It may take a couple days, and I will probably be unconscious from blood loss but atleast I will have lost some dead weight that is doing nothing but holding me back right now.

He took a stick, dug it into the mud and began to draw a line around his shoulder, marking off the cutting area. He took the blade and pressed it to the mud line. He began to slide the blade down the mark he made. Blood began to seep from the wound.
"Yeah, that plan will kill you." Darius looked up and flung the blade with deadly accuracy at the figure's throat. The man rolled away from the blade's trajectory. Darius then looked to see who this was who had found him. It was the man from the ship.

"Why did you follow me?" Darius asked with a slight quiver in his voice. Out of everyone he had met, seen, encountered here in America, something about this man sent a small amount of fear down his spine.
"Lets just say I have an interest in you."
Darius looked up, the man was huge and that was not compensating for the fact that Darius was sitting on the ground. The extreme amount of metal that layered the man's body made Darius wonder if he was even able to be killed.
"What interest could you have in me?" Darius asked, careful of what he said. Something inside him told him he wouldnt survive an encounter with the giant.

"I have an offer for you...." Darius got up, retrieved his blade that was now stuck deep in the trunk of a distant tree, and sat on a stump, awaiting the man's proposition.

Chairman
Chairman

Level : 3316
Orange Lion Award Won the Challenge!

Character sheet
Name: Xentaas Krexin
Rank/Position: Admiral
Faction: Rebel Alliance

Back to top Go down

Post by PointBlank on March 3rd 2013, 16:51

Character: Andre Escheval
October 25, 2181

Andre had been shooting at the range for a good hour, and he burned through 35 magazines of twenty rounds each. His accuracy wasn't the best, but considering how unoften he actually practiced with firearms, Andre was doing quite well. His pattern had been tightened from mostly hitting around the third ring, to always hitting the center or the first ring. Now that all of his magazines were expended, Andre started the tedious task of cleaning his gun and loading all of the magazines again. The merchant had been cleaned out as the value of the bag Andre had given him was enough to purchase two and a half times the amount he had actually requested. He ended up receiving seven-hundred extra rounds, which would fill all of his magazines full again, and a brand new gun cleaning kit.

Andre had finished maintenance on his pistol and started loading his magazines when a townsperson approached.

"How much you willin' to sell that pistol for?"

Andre didn't look away from his task, "I'm not."

This disappointed the teenage boy, "I have more to offer than you know."

"I don't care invertabrate." retorted Andre.

The eighteen year-old became slightly frustrated at that remark.

"Why don't you just buy your own gun if you have the means?" Andre continued.

"Why don't you sell yours?"

"Probably for the same reason that you want it." He snapped.

"I need a silenced gun like that; I'll do anything."

Andre became irritated and finally looked away from his work.

"Listen kid," Andre got up, "I'm not selling this gun!"

The kid pulled a switchblade and tried to shank Andre in the gut, but he sidestepped the knife on the inside of the kid and grabbed his wrist. The teenager swung his left fist, but Andre caught that as well.

"Give up now, and I won't hurt you" Andre warned.

"Fuck you!" The kid yelled, and he kicked Andre in the shin.

"Ha! That's so funny about you squatters; you never wear any protection past a Kevlar vest, if that." Andre said, unphased by the kick, as he wore padding all around the unprotected regions of his body.

Andre kicked the teen in his shin, and the kid dropped to his knee. He then proceeded to put his knife arm into a hard chicken wing, letting go of the kid's fist.

"AH! God, let go!" The kid tried to get up, but Andre put more pressure on the hold, keeping him down.

He took the blade from the kid, then pressured him to the ground. Andre kept adding more pressure until something in the kid's arm snapped.

"AAAAAAAAAH!"

Andre then dragged the kid by his bad arm, through the mud, all the way to the clinic.

Entering, Andre said, "This kid tried to stab me, so I hurt him."

PointBlank
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on March 3rd 2013, 20:29

Chapter 23: Base
Setting: Williamsburg, Mayors Office
October 25 2181

"A Alien base?" said The Mayor

"So it would seem,." Leon said as he was looking thorough the files on his holo projected on his wrist.

"All the files point back to New York, unless they have some underground bunker or Karv had a bunker with more information, but other then that thats all we know" Leon continued.

Mayor stroke his beard for a moment then looked over at Tom, Brutus, Isaac, and Daniel who had woke up from his concussion.

"So this is the new Blue Hawks?" he asked
"They rough around the edges but we been drilling them constantly." said Leon
"Well, they look like a fine bunch....... after more training"

Brutus and Isaacs faces lit up, Daniel grind with sly smirk, and Tom just played with his knife.

The Mayor got up and so did Leon and they shook hands

"Its good to have the Blue Hawks back, one thing though are you going recruit more?

"I plan on it, one merc team already expressed interest in joining." Leon said with a grin

"Well, its good your expanding because me and the town council have decided to let you have a building to use as your headquarters, in honor of your service of protecting the town , its already outfitted with the Blue Hawks logo, armory, barracks, and so much more!"

Leon was shocked, everyone let out a gasp. A H.Q. like to one he grew up again back in Louisiana. The Blue Hawks were really setting up once again. Leon looked down still in shock.

Mayor smile "Go on, its just down the block."

Leon looked at his Hawks and nodded at them and they all walked out to the room

"Leon, I need to talk to you" The mayor said just as he was in the door way. Leon nodded to Tom and Daniel as they walk out.

"Yes, Sir?" asked Leon

"It wasn't easy convincing some other members of the council to let me do this, some are opposed..." He sighed "Bandits have been testing our walls and defenders, and they are getting bolder everyday i need you to grow your team so we can combat them I don't want to repeat the First Battle of Williamsburg again...."

"I will not let that happen again sir." Leon replied

"I know son, now get to your H.Q. you earned it just one thing.... is that Egyptian going to be a problem, we have had.... witnesses about a fight and and can see a cut on your neck." he said with a frown

Leon rubbed his neck. He did let Hotep get the better of him, and if he wasn't just as fast as Hotep he might be dead....

"I'll keep a eye on him sir."

"Good, now get going son."

Leon nodded and walked out.

-Blue Hawk H.Q.-

This place was amazing! It had everything they needed, Guns, Ammo, Armor. There was note on Leon's desk. Leon wasn't a fan of it but it needed to be there, running a merc group needed organization.

The note said

Blue Hawls
Please accept our thanks for protecting the town and continued service! Please know that the City of Williamsburg will support you in your exploits!

City of Williamsburg

Brutus and Isaac were wooing and howling. Daniel, Tom, and Leon all stood around looking at the new base.

Leons dream was soon a reality.

Leon Yelled out so everyone would hear.

"We got a lot of work to do y'all still need to be formally recognized as Hawks, but tonight we celebrate and I'm buying!"

The team gave out a cheer as they left the building heading to the bar.

Leon looked around then up at the ceiling

"I hope i made you proud dad...."

Leon walk out of the building to join his comrades.

Back to top Go down

Post by iFreebird on March 3rd 2013, 22:16

Chapter #:Just another night in a bar
Character: Donald Macaulay

Donald was face down on the bar counter surrounded by bottles he had done nothing buck drink all day

" Hey Mister " the bar tender said " You still alive " he pocked Donald

" Sadly yes im still alive"

" Good i dont want you to screw me on what you owe me for all this and dont want you to die before the fight many guys are betting that youll lose round one im aiming to make some cash off of you tonight"

As they spoke some Commandos walked into the bar

" Hawks" the bar tender said with some anger and resentment behind his voice " good for nothing wanna be's if you ask me"

" Well i didnt ask you " just as they walked in so did Elizabeth and walked right up to Donald

" Mac have you seen Hotep anywhere he got into a disagreement with a man and then just left im worried he might do something stupid"

" no Liz i haven't all ive seen today is the inside of a glass and this bar's floor"

The bartender looked to Elizabeth " Hey lady you should stick around and watch your boyfriend get his ass kicked in the fight night tonight"

Elizabeth looked at the bartender with a disgusted face " Ew i wouldn't date this guy I could do way better then him"

" Sitting right here" Donald raised his hand

Elizabeth smacked him in the back of the head " You've been here one day and your already gonna fight the towns people and drink all of there beer"

" Its watered down alot so its not like im getting drunk just a head ache"

" Maybe thats a good thing when your drunk your moodier then a pmsing teenage girl" she went to storm out but bumped into one of the hawks
iFreebird
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 2504
Orange Lion Award Finally

Character sheet
Name:
Rank/Position:
Faction:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on March 4th 2013, 00:34

Character: Grimmsidor Halifax
Date: October 25 2183

"We may be separated, but dont fret. Look to the sky and be comforted that I am looking at the same sky you gaze upon."
-----------------------------------

"After some consideration and discussion with my... adjutant I have come to the conclusion to help you." said Halifax

"Why would I need help from you." responded Hotep with venom in his voice.

"Well for starters cutting muscle that deep won't do you any good. Even if you had some way to fix the damage,your nerve bundles have been damaged, resulting in your inability to move your arm. The damage seems permanent."

Hotep's face turned into an expressionless mask.
"Well what were you planning, then?"

Halifax stepped closer to Hotep, who in turned shifted uncomfortably on the stump he was sitting on.

Halifax took a knee in front of Hotep, "I was planning on replacing your arm. Giving you something better. Of course if you are to stay adamant in your faith to the old Egyptian ways, there's always that option."

Hotep once again fell silent and was mulling over what Halifax has told him.

"So if, let's say I do accept your proposition, what will happen to my arm?"

Halifax chuckled and seemd to think before replying, "I will basically lop off your arm and give you a cyborgnetic replacement. If you allow me to that is."

Hotep began to toy with one of his daggers, flipping and twirling it expertly, between his fingers.

Halifax tried to break the awkward silence, "For starters, I have the knowledge and capabilities to manufacture and fit the arm. All I need are some of the necessary components and your consent. Plus if you get that female you were with, Elizabeth was her designation, the procedure might actually be faster and more percise.

Halifax raised his armored hands, "I doubt you would want my hands inside of you shoulder. I could use her nimble fingers, but if she doesn't come aboard it won't be a problem. So what do you say?"

Halifax raised himself from his knees and and extended his hand towards Hotep, "Pardon my brash manners, the name is Grimmsidor Halifax."

//Take it away//

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow on March 4th 2013, 00:38

Chapter 5: Stranger lands.
25/10/2181
Somewhere in the (former) United States
Alexis Volkov.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After witnessing the ordeal, she decided to heed Leon's words and make her way to the bar. With her sword comfortably on her back again, she left. She began to contemplate as she walked down the streets.

If I can forge some kind of alliance with Leon, then perhaps my trip to New York could be easier... she though, But can I trust him? He's already proven himself to be an adept warrior ("Any last words?" "Bang, your dead"), and he doesn't seem to have any resentment towards the Soviets, but...

She became aware she had no idea where the bar was. She looked around, and noticed one particular building with a couple people going in. She could also hear it was obnoxiously loud.

That... Would be a bar... She sighed. Back home in Russia, they didn't drink like Americans. But maybe that's because american drinks were not nearly as potent as Russian Vodka. She walked in, and saw several young men drinking and laughing. At the counter, she saw a man face down, surrounded by empty glasses. She went to the other end of the counter (so her back was facing the wall, it was one of her many little "laws," one was never have an open back). She saw the girl who took care of her wounds walk up to the face down man, but she couldn't hear herself think, let alone what Elizabeth was saying. The bartender noticed her standing there and left the two, walking to her.

"What can I get for you lady?" He asked, washing a mug //Cliche bar scene, I know// She juggled the "mute" idea, and decided in a bar full of drunks, it wasn't that big of a deal. It wasn't like her comrades were alive to watch her.

"Whatever your strongest is." Alexis said. She never drank anything american; she was curious to know how it was. The man eyed her up and down, and said something under his breath, before placing a shot glass in front of her filled with a brown liquid. She picked it up and drank it in one gulp, but was disappointed. Nothing. Not even a burn in her throat.

"You're kidding me. Where I come from, our youth drink stronger than this." She mocked, "has he payed yet?" Pointing to the man face down at the end of the bar (Elizabeth just smacked him upside the head, and she noticed Leon and the others were here).

"He will when he gets his ass kicked tonight." The bartender grinned. Alexis reached into her bag and tossed the bartender a rather large sack of coins. He looked shocked.

"That will cover him, me, and the 'good for nothing wanna be's,' as you call them that just walked in. Watch your tongue next time, I don't think you want them to know you said that. Oh, and bring me that childish drink again, this time in a mug."

She smiled as the bartender hurried away with his sack of money, and she waited to talk to Leon.

//Your go, will//
Agent Shadow
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 1780

Character sheet
Name: Alassa Di
Faction: N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on March 4th 2013, 01:30

Chapter 20: The Genesis
Date: October 25th, 2181
Character: Alana Groombridge
Setting: New York Underground

"We have currently over 200 Light and Heavy Mechs, along with over 800 aircraft. These range from fighters to transports and gunships. It's next to nothing compared to what the Federation has packed up in the Nyx but we've got alot of people on the inside." Allen started.

It was early in the morning, or at least she thought it was, and Allen was giving her status on the "Freedom Fighters" as Allen called them. They were in the C&C Room with the Holo-pad in the center. She could still not comprehend how so much was able to slip past the Federation.

"This is how we weren't blasted from orbit to come get you. Some communication interference from a solar eclipse, if you know what I mean." He winked. Allen wore a different uniform than before. This one looked more militaristic, more like an officer's uniform. It was black with the buttons and all the like being white. He even had epaulets of an Admiral, which shined bright yellow.

He took a moment and noticed her staring at his uniform, "Ah yes, don't think I forgot about your's now."

With a flick on his finger, a large man walked into the room with a similar uniform as Allen's.

"Don't think I forgot about your birthday, now dear." He said.

Wait... it was her birthday already? The time had been flying by I suppose, so much so that I forgot it was even October.

"I, Allen Winter, hereby promote you Vice Admiral of the Freedom Fighters." He declared. His hand stuck out to shake hands, to which Alana took.

She was surprised at it all and found it hard to figure out what to say, "I accept." Sh finally spurt out.

"You're my second in command now, congratulations." He responded. "Now... We move forward, shall?"

He tapped on the map and a globe appeared. It was a perfect replica and the Earth, even including cloud coverage. On the map, multiple red dot came into existence all over it.

"These... These are the Bases that the Federation has on Earth. Each has it's own purpose, of course you are aware of most of them. Some are for fauna cataloging, some are for DNA Processing, and of course we have the New York Base."

The map went from one base to the next. From Russia to Australia, and nearly everywhere else. There were nearly 100 bases scattered a cross the globe. It reached the New York base and zoomed in on it. At first, it looked like all of the others but when it went into the ground we saw what the Federation was building.

"They're calling it the Genesis, for the start of a new age. What it is, is a means of dispersal. The Genesis will spread a volatile toxin into the atmosphere and spread a cross the globe with in hours. Anyone above ground or breathing the air will be killed almost instantaneously, and it's not pretty either."

On the screen, pictures of test subjects depicted the power of the toxin. Their skin essentially burned off along with most of their innards. All that was left was a shell of petrified muscle.

It made her feel sick to her stomach. Seeing that, Allen took them down and put a hand on her shoulder.

Yes, the situation was grim but that only meant they couldn't fail.

No pressure...

"So far, we've tried to reach out to the local "shorties" but after the bombardment we lost all of them. The only one's that survived were the ones that were underground with us, and that gives us 10 shorties."

"The plan that we have is for a multi-front attack on both the base and the Nyx. We would send the combined forces to attack both straight on while a smaller force infiltrates their lines at the Base. There the team would sabotage or destroy the the toxin and the Genesis, while we would distract the Nyx enough for the sleeper agents to take over the ship. That is at least the plan, whether we have the manpower or ability to is the question."

"I'm not going to lie, Alana. We have a very slim chance of pulling this off as is." Allen's eyes displayed a deep sadness, and yet extreme resolve.

"But I am not going to give up... We are not going to give up. We will either save the shorties or die trying. I can at least guarantee that." He finished.

Alana couldn't help but smile. That was my Allen, never giving up. She felt some courage in light of the opposition, but she couldn't shed the feeling of helplessness again. Even with all they had, they stood little chance of succeeding.

But... She owed it to give it her all, for Alex, for the Leon, for all of them...

"I will stay by your side to the end." She said, cracking a smile.

Allen did so in return, "Then we can't lose."

She looked back at the map to see the Genesis.

Can we?...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on March 4th 2013, 12:07

Chapter 24: The Deal
October 25 2181

"I'm sorry miss" Leon said. But on second look at the women he could she Hoteps friend.

"O It's you..... sorry about earlier, its just"
"It's, alright He gets way to prideful i know....... have you seen him?" "Liz" asked
"I think he went outside of Williamsburg, at least thats were he was heading when I got out the door." finished Leon

Elisabeth nodded and walk out the door. Leon turned to his comrades but only found Alexis standing next to him.

Leon looked straight at he for a moment

"Вы быстро оправился ..." Leon said in hushed tone.
"Я не люблю оставаться недееспособным" she repiled

Leon nodded and they both went over to the table the Blue Hawks were occupying. As, they sat down the bartender was handing out drinks at the table.

"We didn't order anything..." said Leon
"Compliments, of a fellow patron" the bartender said with almost a scowl as he put a mug in front of Alexis.

"I see" Leon said taking a sip of water from his glass and giving a glance at her.

"Gentleman, this is Alexis she has misplaced her team in New York and we will be helping her..... but first she needs to give us some important information." Leon said looking straight at her as he pulled it up information on his holorecording on his wrist and flicked it to Alexis so she could see.

"The Martians base......... why do you want to go there?"
"A man killed my father, and I'm going to returned the favor" Leon said flatly

She continued to look at the records, then finally looked up. "The Base is in the sewers of New York, it would have survived the bombardment." she said

"Well, then it looks like were heading back to New York then, Alexis I am a man of my word and we will find your team members." Leon said gulping down his water "right boys?"

Isaac and Brutus let out a Yell the whole bar could here, while Daniel and Tom just looked at each other, Leon gave them a nod letting them know he will explain later and got up a shook hands with Alexis.

"Just one last question" Leon said with a frown "Why was the KG---" Leon trailed off as he saw Brutus ,some how already drunk, walking up to a man that was face down surrounded by bottles while yelling something about fight night......

This was not going to end well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on March 4th 2013, 15:47

Chapter 24: Decision made
Character: Darius Ashry
Setting: Outside Williamsburg

Darius looked up at the large bionic man he now knew as Grimmsidor Halifax. He could see that this idea, as crazy as it sounded, held some spark. If anyone would be able to make this a possibility it would be this man and his incredible knowledge of this new technology that hotep wasnt too crazy about.

"What kind of abilities will I have?" Hotep asked as he he rubbed his useless arm. he wasnt sure if he would ever regain the ability to use it, and if he did, just how long would it take and how long would he remain vulnerable like he was now.
"You will have all the same as you had before. The technology will restore your arm to the exact same capacity as your organic arm was before. No more, no less." Hotep liked the sound of that. To be able to move, strike, and attack like he could be fore. he knew it had only been a few days like this but it felt like an eternity.
"This bionic arm, how does it work?"
"Trust me, you wouldnt be able to understand it if I told you." Halifax stated coldly. "Just believe me when I tell you it will work and I will be with you as you get used to it so that I can monitor it as you use it."

"Well, I dont know how necessary that is, would this help any?" Darius reached down and tapped on the jewel of his ring. Then the robot beetle that was in it burst to life and crawled up his arm and to his shoulder.
"Can i take a look at him?" Halifax asked gingerly for he knew, above all others the relationship someone can have with such a device.
"Sure, it is just a tool I use." Halifax shot the Egyptian a look. He realized however that Hotep obviously didnt share the same love that he did with technology.

Halifax examined the beetle and SECOND scanned it.
"It would seem as it if is some ancient kind of technology." SECOND stated. "As a matter of fact, i am not even sure how it powers itself. i am sure that it is centuries old, older than we, Grimmsidor."
"It is a magnificent object." Halifax said. "And i think..." Just then the beetle jolted from his hand to a spot on halifax's armor and began to fix it. It welded the spot together and replaced the metal with a thin sheet it cut from a different part of Halifax's armor. Then, it returned to halifax's hand. "This thing can fix armor. What else can it do?"
"It can mend almost any flesh wound within a matter of minutes. He is called SCARAB and was a gift I received from my father."
"I believe, when I build your arm, he may be of great use in repairing any damages. But, to be safe, I will stay with you for as long as you need." Darius rolled his eyes at the statement, another person making him feel like he was weak.

"Lets get one thing straight." Darius said sternly. "I am not someone to take lightly. I have no problem killing when I have too."
Halifax looked at the Egyptian almost shocked at the sudden stern tone.
"I understand." Halifax replied.
"He is Egyptian Grimmsidor, he is very proud. Whatever you do, dont insult his pride." SECOND stated. Halifax smiled under his helmet.
"No problem."

"So, what are you going to need to be able to do this?" Darius asked as he reached up for help from Halifax to get up.
Halifax grabbed his good hand and pulled him to his feet.
"We will need metal, that's definite and we will need a good supply of electricity. Something that can store the electricity and then a way to power the arm so that it doesn't run off your life force."
"Well, that could have been something you left out of the details..." Darius mocked.
"Do not worry, we will get everything we need to do this."
"Where would we get it?" Darius asked.
"Somewhere there is alot of scrap metal."
"Lets ask around town and see if anyone has an idea of where we can get something like that."
"Okay." Halifax replied, and they both started back into town.

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by iFreebird on March 5th 2013, 05:53

Chapter #:Drunks and free booz
Character: Donald Macaulay

A bottle was placed in front of Donald. he looked up to the bartender " I didn't order this"

" the lady in the corner payed for you so i added this to the list" the bartender walked away

" aw shit now i have to pay someone back" he looked over to the women who just paid for him and raised the bottle and mouthed the word cheers to her. He spent the next couple of minutes drinking the bottle. as he finished a man came up to him obviously drunk

" Hey i heard some of the boys here say your looken to get your giant ass kicked tonight"

" So whats it to you"

" Oh a foreigner" he could tell this by Donald's Scottish accent " We all know none of you can fight like us here in america"the man stumbled a little but regained his balance which Donald was upset about.

" Maybe you should go back to your Commando friends over there and have them teach you how to hold your drink"

" I hold it better than most men i could teach you a thing or two about drinking "

" Your drunk kid go home" Donald waved his hand for the bartender to give him another glass. as the glass was placed in front of him the man slapped the glass to the ground

" Oops im sorry were you gonna drink that "

Donald made another hand the bartender looked at him with a stupid face " you want another one" Donald nodded then motioned his hand towards the drunk man " On him?" Donald nodded again

" If you think im gonna buy you a beer your stupider than i thought" the man turned his head and gave a wicked smile and a thumbs up to his comrades the began to turn his head back to Donald " Hey do you know that Blond with the fine ass...." Before the mans head was fully turned back around Donald smashed his glass on the man's face. As the man stumbled back Donald charged the man lifted him off his feet and smashed him through his Comrades table. Before he could do anymore harm the men at the table grabbed onto Donald's arms struggling to hold him back from the man on the ground
iFreebird
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 2504
Orange Lion Award Finally

Character sheet
Name:
Rank/Position:
Faction:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on March 5th 2013, 13:05

Chapter 25: Bar Fight
October 25 2181

As Brutus and the man he was fighting with crashed though the table. The members of the Blue Hawks, jumped out of the way, while Alexis jumped out of the way. Then Leon, and the rest of the Hawks tried holding down this man and keep him from completely destroying Brutus.

"Hang on, man!" Leon said just as the man flung him off and he hit the bar on his back.

"Ow" Leon got up in a groggy daze. He heard someone say something about "Wannabes". Leon was about to show him he isn't a wanna be.

Leon's Helmet came up in battle position and ran back to the man who just flung Daniel off his back. His fist was pulverizing Brutus face and then he flung him into the post Leon had earlier.

Brutus then got up and charged at the assailant again, but was once again punched and he was back on the floor. Isaac tried to his best to hold on but to no avail. How was this guy so strong? Leon thought.

"Grab his arms!" Leon order

The Hawks then regrouped and grabbed the mans arms, barely holding on to them. Brutus had gotten up then and was charging at the man. He broke free of the hold and raised his fist to meet with Brutus but stopped his tracks.

Leon had gotten to Brutus first and he punched him his gut, then gave a uppercut to his jaw, knocking him out cold.

"Are EVEN taking begin a Hawk seriously?" he yelled. He looked at the rest of his members and gave them a hand sign to mean to stand down. Leon helmet retracted back into his suit and walked up to the man.

It was the same man that they had picked up along with Hotep back in New York.

"I'm sorry sir" Leon began "He is new and very inexperienced."
"You needs to teach him to control his drink better." said the man

"Indeed," Leon nodded, "Can I replace your drink Mr......."

"Donald Macaulay" he said bluntly "and I would like that drink"

"Leon Zhirov, and sure thing" as He walked up to were he was sitting before and Leon payed for his new beer.

Last edited by Willthekilla5 on March 5th 2013, 18:32; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocknbaseball on March 5th 2013, 18:23

Chapter 16: Memories best forgotten
Character: John Remedio
Date: October 26, 2181

"Mortars!... Recon team respond!... fallback to the center of town!"
"I fear the end of the Liberators"

John suddenly woke up by the jolt of the van. He was sweating heavily and needed to catch his breath.

"Just a nightmare" he thought.

He looked to the front of the van and saw that Johnson was now driving and Linda was next to him sleeping. Rodriguez was in the passenger seat. Rodriguez looked back to see John had woken up.

"Morning sunshine" Rodriguez said with a grin. John couldn't help but smile. He was always joking around. John looked out the front windshield to see that the sun was just rising.

"Where are we?" asked John.

"We just passed a sign that said Fayetteville 10 miles." That meant they were 50 miles from the border to South Carolina.

"Alright keep driving we can't stop here"

"Why?" asked Rodriguez.

"Halifax said there's a high amount of radiation around here"

"And you believe him?" John looked at Rodriguez puzzled.

"Why would he lie?" John said as he stared down Rodriguez.

"Why do you trust this guy so much? For all we know he's not even human"

John was now angry. "I never said I trusted him."

Rodriguez now turned completely to face John.

"John if you didn't trust him you would have ripped of your arm just so he won't know where you're at"

John didn't respond to this last remark. He was right, he did trust him. Why he trusted him, John didn't know. There was something about him. Even his grandfather's story wasn't justification enough to trust Halifax. John looked at his scar on his right arm.

He would let him know where he's at, for now.

John looked out the window. It was a wasteland. But not like any other wasteland, this one had no signs of life whatsoever. This brought a chill to John's spine. He had never seen a place this dead. In Miami he always with the Liberators, so life was all around him.

Now that he thought about it he was never really out of Miami until recently.
"Is the rest of the world like this?" he thought. His grandfather had told him that the Great War had spread everywhere in the world, no one was safe. Miami wasn't completely destroyed because it only got hit by a shockwave of a massive nuclear missile that hit Orlando. That was in the year 2024.

The years that followed were constant battles of the armies of the nations at war. Then in 2034 more missiles hit. The war lasted a decade, but to John it was still going on. Everyday is a constant battle for survival.

He had it good with the Liberators. Then he failed them. He tried to think of something else but he couldn't. He saw all of there faces, his friends, his father and grandfather, then they faded away.

He will rest once the Bloodhounds are all dead. Every last one of them.

As he thought this the van came to a slow stop. John looked at Johnson.

"What happened?"

Johnson looked back at him with a worried face.

"We ran out of gas"

Rocknbaseball
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow on March 6th 2013, 00:54

Chapter X: The Apex Project
Unknown location
Unknown date
Nikolai.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nikolai stood biting his nails. It was a habit for him when he was nervous. There was a lot at risk here. Before him was the girl, Alexis, in the machine Dmitri called the BioEnX.

"It's to enhance the mind," He said, "it gives off special waves that we have found 'unlock' the hidden parts of the brain. It's incredible."

"If this doesn't work though, I'm throwing you off the side of this castle Dmitri." Nikolai said in a low, dangerous tone. Dmitri remained silent. The machine came to a stop, and Alexis slowly stepped out.

"How do you feel?" Dmitri asked. She remained silent for a moment, and looked up at him. He noticed something odd. Nikolai must have noticed the same thing.

"Captain Volkov, what color are your eyes?" He asked.

"Blue," she responded, and there was another key difference. Her voice was... Like a majestic melody, beautiful.

Nikolai looked at Dmitri, and he nodded to reassure him
"This was anticipated... but I assumed it was only a hypothesis..." Dmitri carried off, walking to his desk of papers. He scribbled some notes and walked back over with his holographic tablet. It flashed on, and ran a brief scan of her brain, and it showed a huge increase in activity.
"My god... It worked...!" He said, barely containing his excitement. He ran back to his papers and eagerly jotted down more notes. Nikolai chuckled.

"Why did you ask what color my eyes were? Can't you see them?" She asked Nikolai.

"No. It's because they're purple now."
Agent Shadow
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Sorry for the double post in advance....

Post by Agent Shadow on March 6th 2013, 01:53

Chapter 6: Awaken.
25/10/2181
Alexis Volkov.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
During the fight, Alexis simply stood to the side and watched. It wasn't her business to intervene (though she did hear him call her "a blonde with a nice ass," she wasn't pleased with that). She then heard her com static. No voice, just static. She knew what it meant. Since the others were preoccupied, she slowly slipped away and out of the bar. She walked around an alleyway, and saw the hooded man sitting on the roof.

"Well well well, Volkov, what a surprise this is," the man said, "the papers have you listed as KIA."

"My blood will not be spilled outside the motherland Sithus. Now state your business here."

"Just doing my job, Volkov. Reconnaissance. This wouldn't be a bad place to set up a base, don't you think?"

"No. I owe these people my life, I will see to it they will not be marked for death by the KGB."
In almost a blinding speed, he jumped off the roof and landed behind her.

"Tisk tisk, Volkov. Breaking rules already. What do you hope to accomplish? Are you perhaps concerned about the fate of Jericho in New York?"
A chill ran though Alexis' body.

"It's none of your damn business." She said, turning around. Were it not for their masks, they would be face-to-face.

"Oh but it is. And, you talk of treason." He said, pulling his Katana out. Each member of the KGB had their own custom sword.

"So you're going to try and kill me?"

"Indeed. You see, Niklas Hitler has been murdered, and you've been framed. The Germans are paying good coin to see your head brought back to them." He said, taking a step back in an offensive stance.

"Who knew a KGB assassin would take a contract to kill his own comrade." Alexis said, pulling her sword.

"Times are tough, Volkov. And don't worry about dying. You will see Jericho in hell soon enough."
That did it.

She screamed, and began striking so furiously at Sithus that he could barely parry her blows without taking a step back. There was no room to counter. He tied to quickly stab, but she side stepped and punched him across the jaw with her free hand. He batted back stunned tears, and jumped to just barely miss her lunge. Seeing he had the upper-hand, he swung at her arm; a costly mistake. She took a step back so it caught her sword, and she slid her sword along his until it met his wrist. He shrieked in agony as his hand was cut clean off, and she cut his other one off in the process. She kicked him in the stomach, and he dropped to his knees.
She picked up his sword, and held his and hers to his neck.

"Sad, Sithus. I heard you were destined for good things. It's a shame it has to end like this."

"Please... No..." He painted.

"Oh, but you know the rules." She said, before she knelt and whispered in his ear.

"No mercy." She said, before she beheaded him. She stood up, and turned to see Leon standing there.

"What the hell..." He started. Her mask came back down, and she stabbed the Katana in the ground.

"Don't worry about it." She said, putting her sword away. She rummaged into her pocket and grabbed a small vial. She lit the cloth on fire, and tossed it at the body of the assassin. It erupted in flames.

"Lets go." She simply said, walking past him. Her purple eyes burned with hate. She wasn't in a mood to answer questions.
Agent Shadow
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on March 6th 2013, 02:50

Chapter 21: The Devil's Burrow
Date: October 25th, 2181
Character: Alana Groombridge
Setting: New York Underground

The hallways were rather cramped in the outer edges of the central chamber. It took Alana to nearly bend over backward to get through.

"Yeah, I know. Not exactly comfortable, but the shorties didn't mind it, of course." Allen commented.

He was in front guiding them both to the few shorties that survived the bombardment, te very few...

"Ah yes, here it is." He stated. It had been quite the trek, weaving through the tunnels and hallways. Some ranged from relatively big to uncomfortably small, all still had that same foul stench.

When we entered the through an even smaller door, it opened into a rather large room with about twelve shorties inside of it. The one in the middle stood up in response to us entering.

"I am growing impatient, Allen. A man can only be contained in his own filth for so long." The Man said. He looked unlike the rest in the sort of his level of dominance. You could see it in the eyes of the man and the shorties around him. He was the big boss to them, and he was trying to assert the same on her and Allen. She could hear his ego shout from each of his empty words.

"Now, now Karv. You know the rules, besides you wouldn't make it a mile before getting pinned by fighters. I hate being the herald of bad news but there is nothing to go back to. It's all but been destroyed, my friend." Allen replied rather slowly. It wasn't that noticeable or dramatic how slow he was, it was just she couldn't tell if it was in remorse or in response to ignorance. It could be either, to be honest.

He did not like that response and it was very apparent in his face. Alana could tell he didn't like being told what not to do. It was humorous, actually.

"Then what are we supposed to do while you hold us captive in here? You're not even human. How am I supposed to know you're not lying?! Hell, you could be holding us to do some sick tests on us or some shit!!" The Karv yelled out in anger. He moved closer and closer to the both of them, yet staying away. Deep down inside he was scared of Allen and her, she could tell.

Allen leaned towards Alana and cupped his mouth on the opposite side to prevent the Karv from hearing, "Alana, dear. Could you get me the rectal tester. I think we need to do some... testing." he said jokingly. She couldn't help but burst out in laughter, much to the Karv's dismay.

"What is the meaning of this?!" The Karv demanded, suddenly regaining his ego.

"Oh, it's nothing Karv. Now you can leave if you want. We are not going to stop you, you have my word. My Second in command is here to verify that. I'm a honest man." Allen retorted. The Karv was clearly confused and skeptic, that was not hard to tell.

He looked around to his men and with a renewed vigor he replied, "Alright we'll take it. We'll leave at night's end." He said this with a slight smile, but his men weren't so happy about it. They'd follow however, he owned them. She was glad at this though, he didn't come off as a good person at all. The soon he was gone the better, she thought to herself.

Allen seemed amused at this, but she knew not why.

"Alright, Karv. Have it your way. A few of my men can escort you out. They'll bring along some food and supplies." Allen finished. Soon after that they left the room and went on the trek back to the C&C center.

On the way, she had ask a question, "Why were you so amused at..." She began.

He chuckled to himself a bit, "Because it's bright and early morning right now. The poor sod doesn't even have his time right, on top of everything else. I just found it quite funny." Allen said, cutting her off.

He got a hold of himself after a short while. "Now we need to get prepared, i'd say."

This piqued her curiosity. Prepared for what, she thought. Alana didn't think the Karv was that big of a deal at all, just some bone headed mud crab with a dominance complex.

"Ready for what?" She asked quickly.

Allen stopped once the could fully stand and turned around. His face now turned serious, "For war, my dear. It will only so long until the Federation catches them and finds out where we are."

This took her by surprise and most noticeably so. she was shocked and confused.

"Then why let him leave?" She could only ask.

A slight smile crept a cross his face, "Because we need a diversion."

He paused for a few moments, his smile now hidden away. "This is it, dear. We now hold the fate of Earth in our hands. Our next moves decide the ending of our story."

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob on March 6th 2013, 10:18

Chapter 2: Regret and Sickness
Date: October 23rd, in the year of our Lord 2181
Character: Theodore Walburn
Setting: Xhang Hai

Theodore before his time his father worked as a Security Consultant he used to work with the shadowy existence of the United States Missile Command. He was around upon the creation of the Minuteman V rockets which were mainly a tad bit faster then the Minuteman II ICBMs that were used to threaten their Soviet Adversaries in the Cold War.

The reason they were called Minuteman because it only took mere minutes to launch these Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles after the order has been given. So far no Surface to Air Missiles are able to track these rockets and successfully hit them making them a very real and very scary threat.

He was the man who installed the primary bits of software to make this behemoth unstoppable.

He still remembered all the specifications of the missile even today.

-It takes about a minute for the order to be given
-One minute later the rocket takes to the sky
-About 60 seconds after launch it begins the 2nd stage of ascent
-About 120 seconds after stage 2 ignites the third stage begins
-After around 180 seconds after the third stage the post boost vehicle is deployed
-It then prepares for a re-entry vehicle
-The re-entry vehicle decoys and chaffs and begins re-entering the atmosphere
--At this point hostile radar can pick up the incoming rocket and has about 5 minutes to launch a counterstrike
-The MIRV deploys several different war loads for maximum effectiveness.
-And after only a mere 30 minutes the nuclear war heads explode either as an airburst or ground detonation leaving radioactive wasteland on where a city used to be.
-The rocket goes about 6000 m/c or around 14,000 mph at its top speed.

As he can tell the missile worked well but either as a counterstrike or an act of aggression no one would really know. The sins of the father are always for the child to bear

~Its good to be the bad guys Wink
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Level : 4571
Orange Lion Award Orange Lion Award

Character sheet
Name: Darth Oblivion
Rank/Position: Dark Lord of the Sith
Faction: The Galactic Sith Empire

http://www.dark-sith-order.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PointBlank on March 6th 2013, 20:03

//I'm slightly worried about the language of this post so if anyone thinks I've gone too far, tell me. I also want to make it absolutely clear that these {} only indicate thoughts, and I don't narrate through them at all.//

Character: Andre
October 25, 2181

Andre reported the delinquent to a guard and gave him the switchblade.

"Don't do too much to him; I already gave him more than he was asking for."

The guard laughed, "What'd you do to him, kick him in the pecker?"

He continued to chuckle, amused with his belittlement of Andre.

"Or did you pull a gun on him and THEN kick him." obviously the guard didn't think much of Andre.

"You know," Andre began, "I've been in some bad settlements before," the guard stopped laughing due to his tone, "but I've never gotten into a fight with a guard unless he was drunk."

Andre looked up at him, "You're not intoxicated are you?"

The guard leaned down to an inch from Andre's face; oddly enough, he was less intimidating at this angle.

"You're askin' for trouble you little twat."

Andre head-but him in the nose, making him reel back.

"While you're busy crying like the bitch you are, do me a favor and get someone worth fighting."

The guard was holding his hand over his face to cover the bleeding, and a tear streak fell down one side of his face. Another guard came and grabbed both of Andre's arms from behind.

"Get'im Luke!"

Andre struggled as the first guard, suddenly more intimidating, recovered and walked forward, bleeding still. Andre wasn't sure what to do yet and received a very painful missile to the gut.

"Oh look at the ba-"

Andre repaid him with two boots to the nose, and Luke fell back in even more pain than before. His friend wasn't paying full attention when that happened, and Andre managed to slip free.

"EY! You basterd."

The second guard came to capture Andre, but he lowered his stance and tackled Luke's friend. With his knees holding both arms down, Andre commenced to beating the guard's face into the mud.

A shadow cast over both of them.

"You think you're brave or something don't you."

Andre looked up to see the Vice Captain of the Guard.

"Or maybe it makes you feel tough, to compensate for that small dick of yours."

Andre got up from the, now unconscious guard.

"Normally I'm more civil. What're you gonna do, throw me out of town? Execute me?"

"No," the guard replied, "I'm gonna make you fight my best pugilist. If you win, nothing happens to you; if you lose, you get a few limbs broken and you might be paralyzed."

They stared at each other for a few seconds.

"Or I could have you beaten and forcibly thrown out of town." the guard smirked, "Whichever."

The sun was shining high at this point, and there was almost no clouds visible. Andre stood at one end of the mud circle in the ground; Rick stood at the other. "Rick" is the name of their master pugilist. He was slightly taller than Andre, and had a very lean body. Both of them were shirtless at this point and all protection, including Andre's padding, had been removed. No one was around except the Vice Captain, the two guards, Andre, and the pugilist.

"Two minutes." the, VC said.

This was strictly a fist fight; no weapons, kicks, or crotch shots were allowed. The mud was drying and crusty at this point, and the sky was bright.

"Sixty seconds."

Andre stared down his opponent the entire time, hoping he could emulate Mike Tyson's success at mental warfare, because even though he was practiced in most forms of martial arts, he had never been able to run through moves with anyone else, and he never used them in a fight in any real sense.

"Thirty."

{Medium threat level. High difference of rewards.} Andre thought.

"Ten!"

They both stopped moving and stretched one last time.

"Five!"

"Four!"

"Three!"

"Two!"
{Well shoot}

"One!"

"Fight!"

They both started walking towards each other slowly; each step held more tension than the last for Andre. The opponent performed a quick trip before he could react.

Luke laughed, "Got a little mud on your face baby!"

The VC held his arm out in front of Luke to tell him to be quiet.

Andre got up from the ground; a few squatters had gathered to watch.

"I thought kicks weren't legal!"

The VC answered, "It is if it's part of a grab."

{So it's only legal because he pushed me during the trip.}

"Come on." the fist fighter taunted.

Andre brought his fists up again, and his opponent began to close in again.

As his punisher approached, Andre opened his fists but kept his arms up. The pugilist threw a jab that caught Andre in the nose, then threw a hard hook at his left temple. Andre grabbed his opponent's wrist and threw his energy over himself to launch the man with ease, but he was just as experienced as Andre had feared and landed on his feet.

"Well it seems you know some kind of art at the very least." the pugilist scoffed.

"Yeah, well I might have more surprises if you think it's gonna be that easy." Andre boasted somewhat distastefully.

"No one surprises me."

The two engaged in a large, and varied series of quick skirmishes, where neither one of them really got hurt. As this was going on, more townspeople gathered to watch. It seemed that many of them had just arrived from the bar, carrying mugs half-full of ale. The sun was just now starting to fall.

They had been fighting for about forty-five minutes.

"You getting tired puts." The pugilist was breathing slightly heavier at this point, not in his best condition, and Andre could see it.

"Well it's not like I fight every day like a trouble-starter."

"If you're wondering why I'm still good, I'll have you know that I swam every morning for three and a half years straight."

"What are you, a fish-man?" Someone in the crowd laughed at that.

"No," Andre smirked, "It's just a good way to bathe."

"Let's finish this."

The pugilist came running at Andre.

{Finally, he lost concentration}

Andre ducked under an arm while simultaneously grabbing it in an arm-bar. He then used his running momentum to spin him around furiously, and let go of him. With the man off balance and confused, Andre ran to him, dropped a knee at his feet, grabbed his legs, and performed a suplex. The pugilist's head came crashing down onto the semi-hard dirt, and he went unconscious.

Half of the crowd was stunned, and the other half let out a small cheer.

"Okay! If anyone has the audacity and the capability to kick my ass, I WELCOME you!" Andre yelled in a boasting way.

{Dammit, I shouldn't have done a suplex. I knew I would hurt myself.}

"COME ON!" He awaited for a response to his rhetorical request.

//Don't respond to this without checking the OOC first, and getting approval//

PointBlank
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on March 8th 2013, 00:45

Courtesy of Blue Shift:

Character: Grimmsidor Halifax
Date: October 25 2181

"Man is born free, but everywhere he is in chains. Those who think themselves the masters of your fellow man are in thicker chains than they."
-----------------------------------

The trip to town was silent. The crunching of rock underneath Halifax's boots and Hotep's sandals the only sort of conversation the two men shared.

Before entering the towns gate, both men figured they should find someone who might know where they could find ample amounts of workable metal.

Hotep recommended they head to the town's bar. "Many of Williamsburg's denizens visit it. We have a hood chance of finding some information there." So they both headed out in the direction of the town's watering hole.

The town was buzzing with excitement almost as if some event was about to transpire. Halifax started to design Hotep's bionic arm when something unexpected happened

One soldier stumbled from the direction of Williamsburg's marketplace ran into Halifax in his drunken stupor.

Halifax looked down at the man and plainly said "Excuse me, sir. Pardon."

The drunkard seemed to take offense that someone would bump into him. He measured up Halifax and Hotep before saying, "Not only do *hic* I get kicked out of the bar, now I am going to get *hic* mugged by a robot and his bare chested idiot?"

Hotep takes immediate offense to the drunkards words.

"You will know the kiss of steel upon your throat you insolent fool!"

"If it's a fi*hic*ght you want, it's a fight you'll get." the drunken trooper managed to slur out from his lips.

Hotep unknots a dagger and catches it in his good hand. He twirls it in between his fingers and takes a step back to launch himself at the trooper.

Halifax thinks about coming in between the two, but chooses other wise, this brawl might actually be entertaining.

A crippled assassin and a drunken soldier, I put my money on the Egyptian. Halifax thought.

Hotep takes a few steps forward and dodges a sloppy punch from the trooper. The punch left the soldier off balance and Hotep seized the window of opportunity.

He swiped his leg under the lead foot of the trooper and delivered a punch to the abdomen that knocked the air out of the trooper with an audible gasp.

The soldier landed on his back an started to grab his stomach and moan pathetically . Hotep landed on top of the drunkard with his dagger raised to the man's throat.

Halifax stepped beside Hotep and calmly said, "That would be enough Hotep. We don't want any trouble with the towns lawmen."

When Hotep did not get off the soldier Halifax stressed that the man wasn't worth the trouble.

Hotep released a huff between clenched teeth and stood up, sheathing his dagger.

Halifax took a look at the drunk man moaning pathetically on the ground and chuckled, "Being drunk is no excuse for stupidity. Choose you words better next time, for I will not be there to pull my friends leash."

The man stops moaning and looks over his shoulder presumably at Hotep. Halifax offers a hand to the man which takes the armored gauntlet. "Go get sobered up trooper, I don't think the Mayor will appreciate having his soldiers drunk while on duty."

The man nods and hurries away.

Halifax calls Hotep and the pair keep walking towards the bar.

"And to think you almost killed that soldier over a simple drunken boast." Halifax told Hotep.

"I won't allow a fool of that caliber to question my honor and reputation." Hotep replied.

Halifax looked at him and raised an eyebrow under his helmet, but said nothing. Maybe a couple decades trapped in a tin can will cool his hot temper. Halifax thought.

After a few minutes of more silent walking they finally reached the Williamsburg's bar. It was a medium sized wooden afair.

After a couple more steps Halifax and Hotep could spot two figures next to a small fire. Strangely something was planted in the ground next to the flames.

When te pair drew closer they could see it was Leon with a female. Holding what seemed to be a sword.
She was taking slow strides away from the fire.

"Leon", Halifax called, "Can I get a word with you

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on March 8th 2013, 04:01

Chapter 26: Preparations
October 25 2181

After Leon paid for the mans bottle of beer he turned back to Brutus, who was still out cold. Leon shook his head, and he turned to Daniel and Isaacs “Get him home” Leon ordered. As they did as he instructed, he noticed that Alexis was gone. “Where did she go?” Leon thought.

He looked around the bar but he could find any trace of her. He walked outside and found her. She had a man on his knees and 2 blades at his neck.

“No mercy” she said as she cut the mans head off. She turned around
and was facing Leon.

“What the Hell?” Leon said

“Don’t worry about it” she replied as she took a vial out of her pouch and set the corpse on fire.

“What’s going on here” Leon thought to himself

“Come on” Alexis said while she walked pasted him. He looked over at the dead body and noticed the sword next to the burning body. Leon picked it up and inspected it. Alexis looked back at Leon and soon was getting impatient and walk back to Leon but she soon stopped. Leon noticed this and looked up to see both Hotep and Halifax

“Leon can I get a word with you?”

This is just perfect thought Leon. Leon stood straight at Halifax and Hotep and put his hand on his revolver.

“This isn’t about me embarrassing Hotep in front of his girlfriend?” said Leon

Hotep took a step forward, but Halifax stopped him.

“We need your help to find a large amount of metal.” Halifax continued.

Leon sighed once again first Alexis needed help and now Halifax and Hotep needs metal.

Leon took the sword and slung it on his back using his magnetic logs that he used for M-16.

“Well everyone it looks like we all need something, follow me to my building so we can figure this out.” Leon announced

-Blue Hawk H.Q.-

Everyone gathered in the meeting room, The Blue Hawks rallied behind Leon, Hotep and Halifax stood on the other side of the table and Alexis was sitting in a chair on another side.

Leon pulled out his Holograph form his wrist and moved it in the middle of the table so all could see.

“As most of us know, New York was destroyed by a unknown orbital bombardment shortly after we left.” Leon paused “It seems our work in New York is not yet complete.”

Leon then pull the map closer to the ruined remains of the once great city.

“Because it was a Orbital strike nothing was vaporized so there should be enough metal for you to gather.” Leon nodded the mechanic giant and the wounded assassin

“After we land, Alexis can start her search for her for here team and if she wants we will help her in anyway we can.” Leon looked at the other members of the squad and they stood at attention. Leon thought that was a little much but it worked.

Leon noticed that Alexis wasn’t paying attention like she zoned out.

“After help Alexis, the Blue Hawks are going to find someone in the sewers of New York and destroy a hostile force that threats williamsburg and ………… -Leon clichés his fist- Kill the Man how killed my Father….”

The room grew quiet, but Leon continue. “It will take at least 2 days to get the Kodiak ready for the trip there and back and to load weapons and ammo and other supplies.
“Once Kodiak is ready we will land on the outskits of the city to avoid detection and program GUARD drones to protect the ship.”

Leon took a breath and finished his speech.

“That’s the plan, now if you excuse us, Me and my comrades need to prepare.”

Leon and the rest of the Hawks got left to room to work on their assignments. Leon walked over to Alexis who was still zoned out.

“You can stay here at the base if you want.” Leon said. Alexis still was zoned out and he walked with the back of the Hawks.

Leon walked in his office and saw Tom and Daniel standing up waiting for him.

Leon smirked “I guess is need to explain everything” They both nodded at him. Leon sat down and so did they. Leon then told them what has happen since the beginning of the day.

// I hope you don't mine me taking the sword Shadows i thought it be cool for my ninja guy to use//

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow on March 8th 2013, 13:17

Chapter 7: Jericho
25/10/2181
Alexis Volkov.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
//It's fine, the sword is a tempered Katana, nothing too fancy. It's hilt is gilded onyx//
At the HQ, Alexis tried to focus of what Leon was explaining, but she couldn't do it. Sithus' words haunted her.

"Tisk tisk, Volkov. Breaking rules already. What do you hope to accomplish? Are you perhaps concerned about the fate of Jericho in New York?"

She felt the hate burn within her at his words. He didn't know. Could he? The idea didn't seem possible to her. Sithus was an assassin, he had no business in New York. And what of this framed assassination? She has never seen Niklas Hitler in her life, anything she knew was Intel. Everything she hated seemed to swarm her at once. She hated the prideful Egyptian at her side, she hated this country, she hated the KGB order and everyone in it. Jericho was the only person that mattered to her right now, and if he was in New York, that's where she was going.

It took her a notice to realize Leon said something to her.

"You can stay here at the base if you want." She recollected him saying. She supposed she might as well make herself useful while she's around. She pulled the diamond plated TT-33 from it's holster, examined it, then put it back.

I made a promise... And I will keep it.
Agent Shadow
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocknbaseball on March 8th 2013, 18:19

Chapter 17: Aren't we all bandits

John continued trying out the radio.

Nothing, just static.

He lowered his head fustrated. They could have not stoped at a worst location. Johnson and Rodriguez were out looking for any signs of life and, if there was a god, maybe they'll find gasoline.

Linda was outside looking at her surroundings. Unsatisfied she went back to John.

"Very little vegetation" she said.

"Not like it'll do any good" responded John. Linda studied him, observing his expression. He was obviously angry, very angry but was holding everything in.

"You know its better for you to release your emotions" she said.

John looked at her. He couldn't do it, wouldn't do it. He was going to release it all on the Bloodhounds.

"I never told you David's last words" she finally said.

John looked up alerted. He never gave it a thought. Linda was with him before he died.

"What did he say?"

"He said for me not to let you do anything stupid, and not to go back to the Bloodhounds"

John thought about it for a moment.

"Why?" he finally said.

"Something about them being more powerful than you can imagine, it seems he knew something no one else did"

This worried John only a little, and he didn't change his mind about vengeance.

Then he saw Johnson and Rodriguez running back with something in their hands.

"No way!" he said.

"We need to fill the van up right now!" Johnson said while trying to catch his breath.

"Why? What the hell did you guys do?" John said.

"We fucked the over the locals, that's what we did" said Rodriguez.

"Fuck!" said John and grabbed one of the tanks and started filling up the van. When he finished the tank up he heard someone giving out orders in the distance.

"Find those motherfuckers now, and tear them to pieces!"

"Com'n everybody in the van we're getting the hell out of here" John commanded.

"There they are!" screamed one of the bandits.

Johnson turned the key and the van started. John got in the back with Rodriguez, Linda was in the passenger. They went off into the road.

"Woo, that was close" said Rodriguez. But just then they heard gun fire from what sounded like a .50 cal. John looked back and saw three vehicles chasing them.

"Yea, we were close" said John.

Rocknbaseball
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocknbaseball on March 10th 2013, 22:04

Chapter 17 continued

John kept firing the mounted machine gun but it was hard to hit anything when Johnson had to constantly perform evasive maneuvers. The three vehicles chasing them were pick-up trucks which, like the van, had mounted machine guns. A couple shots actually hit the van but didn't hit anyone inside

"Keep it steady!"

As Johnson straightened out the van John was able to hit the wheel of one of the trucks. The truck slid left then spinned out of control. The other trucks managed to get out of the way.

Rodriguez then began firing his M60 out the back of the van getting several shots on one of the trucks. The trucks fired back nearly hitting John. John regrouped and fired several shots and one managed to hit one of the drivers. The trucked turned right as the dead driver had moved the steering wheel to the right.

John was going to fire but as he pulled the trigger he heard a click instead of a loud bang. He looked and saw that there was no more .50 caliber rounds available. He cursed and got back inside the van.

"No more rounds." John said and Rodriguez was prepared to fire until Johnson interrupted.

"Wait, I got this. Linda drive"

Johnson moved to the back and grabbed his sniper. Linda got on the driver seat.
Johnson took aim, breathed in, and exhaled as he pulled the trigger. The bullet went straight into the drivers forehead and the truck spinned out of control.

"And that is how you do it ladies and gentlemen" said Johnson with a wide grin of satisfaction.

"Five bucks says you can't do that again" said Rodriguez.

Johnson laughed and replied "probably not."

John looked outside and saw that they had just entered South Carolina.

"We should be in Miami by tomorrow morning" thought John. Good, he was thirsty for vengeance.

Rocknbaseball
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on March 17th 2013, 18:19

Chapter 27: Work
October 25 2181

As Leon finished, Daniel and Tom sighed. "Can we trust a KGB agent? and who was guy she killed"

"I don't know, but he left behind this" said Leon as he pulled out the sword and handed it to Tom

Tom looked at his weapon and he smiled not saying anything.

Leon looked back at them, "This is risky I know, but Karv is still a threat and we need to eliminate before he can attack Williamsburg or any settlement." he said sternly.

Leon looked at Daniel "Go wake Brutus up and make and run him ragged with drills......"

Daniel nodded and ran out the door. Tom was still looking at his new blade.

"You know how to use that?" Leon asked

Tom grinned "brings back memories" he said

"Glad it could be useful, but Tom you and Daniel don't need to worried Alexis, if she double crosses us.....I'll shoot her myself, But thats only IF she double crosses us."

Tom nodded and both of them looked at map and began to plan.

Last edited by Willthekilla5 on March 18th 2013, 13:51; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top