The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» This Place
October 24th 2015, 15:30 by Blackhalos99

» New to the Site? Post here
July 18th 2014, 05:13 by SOVIETxGAMER

» Farewell
June 22nd 2014, 22:22 by DaBigestBob

» Concerning The Fatal Alliance (MASTERS AND DARTHS READ)
June 15th 2014, 20:59 by Regret

» Service Academy Nomination
January 6th 2014, 03:34 by DaBigestBob

» Charter of the Imperial Senate
December 5th 2013, 21:23 by DaBigestBob

» Skyrim Based Rp
November 11th 2013, 22:55 by Demetreus

» The Sith Order RP
November 11th 2013, 19:57 by Guest

» Darth Diabolus
November 10th 2013, 03:17 by xFrozen Eclipse

Gallery

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on July 23rd 2012, 20:42

Post Apocalyptic RP Restart

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Post Apocalyptic RP Restart

Post by Guest on January 9th 2013, 01:03

Chapter Three: Departure
Steiner, Anelie "Gespenst"
Babylon, Germany
October 19, 2181
[What an arrogant idiot...] Alex mumbled to himself listening to the radio. Niklas was proudly announcing his plans to overtake America for more "living space" for his "fellow Germans." This made Alex's blood boil. If he were to just open his eyes he would see the Fatherland outside of New Berlin. There is too much going on here to worry about others, let alone America.
Being a thief on the streets he hears a lot, and one thing he always heard about was America. The once proud country stood in complete shambles, and were it not for the fact that it was on the other side of the ocean it would have been under Germany's clutches already. He was not sure about the country above it (he couldn't recall the name) nor below, perhaps they were just as bad?

What is his fascination with America? He asked himself. It was such a dismal place, and even if it was just for "more living space," life there wouldn't be any better than here, worse even. Nonetheless, Lucas wanted them to go there to seek out a fugitive from Russia. THAT was something to be concerned about.

The nation had one thing the others did not: size. This made people even as stupid and arrogant as Niklas avoid any conflict with them. As for the other countries, he was not sure. He has never been outside of New Berlin, let alone Germany, everything he knows is from rumors in the wind. He was reluctant to go to America, especially when conflict could be imminent from the KGB, but he did not have a choice at this point. Anelie was kind enough to save him from the slums, he decided not to try and be a bad guest.

[Are you almost ready to go?] She asked him, knocking on the door. They gave him his very own room also, a luxury he never had (besides broken in houses and such).

[Yes.] He replied. She opened the door, and he stood to grab his bag. It was nice to wear new cloths for a change. It was different from normal German wear, it seemed almost military, similar to the one the men in the picture wore. He also had one patch on his, an eagle holding a cross of some kind. He noticed Anelie and the man called Natter had several more.

"I don't suppose you speak any English?" She asked. //Note how I used " " to show she spoke in English rather than [German]// Alex was stunned. She spoke in some odd language he never heard before.

[Didn't think so.] She winked and laughed.

[What was that?] He asked.

[English. It's the language they speak over there. While it's not necessary to know, it can be convenient since a few places in Europe use it as their primary language as well. England being one of them, of course.]

[England... That's the island beyond the shores, isn't it?] //I'm reluctant to use actual names, since I don't know if they've changed in the future or not.//

[Yes it is. Normally, most would stop there since London is the main hub for most traveling over to there. In this case however, we're just going to go straight to New York. I don't feel like staying there too long anyway.]

[Understood.] He said.

[Very good. Now lets get going shall we?]

The drive to wherever their ship was seemed endless. The road they took was overall barren, aside from the occasional house or two. The long forests were very pretty, Alex never saw anything like it.

[The tree's are so big!] Alex said, he's never seen any that big before. Natter chucked, and Anelie nudged him.

"Easy, he's never been outside the Slums his whole life." She said.

"Ahh, got it. Why in English though?" He asked.

[Just refreshing my memory.] She said, [Yes, it is beautiful isn't it? Most of Germany is ruins, but there are still peaceful places like this.]

[What are those?] Alex asked, pointing to a group of fauna around a small lake.

[They're called Deer. They're the primary wildlife here, peaceful creatures.] Natter smirked, and Anelie shot him a warning glare, so he bit his tongue to avoid laughing.

Eventually, they reached a type of port that had a few ships at dock. They parked and walked to the docks, where a large man was there coiling some ropes.

"Is that you, Nikolai?" Natter said. English was the common tongue used when speaking to someone from a different country, as it is easier to learn than European languages.

"Ahh, Dragovich!" The man said. Alex did not understand the language, but by his accent he could tell the man was Russian.

"What brings you here?" He asked.

"Time for the Lady Lumbridge to set sail once more, this time to America."

"America? Why would you want to go there?"

"Business, as usual." Natter replied. Alex didn't pick up on it, but Anelie could tell he was growing impatient.

"Ah, well I've kept the Lady Lumbridge in good shape, though I still think you should upgrade the engine.

"Nonsense. She's gotten me this far, there's no reason to change it now."

"Whatever you say, comrade. Whenever you're ready to leave then."

They nodded and shook hands, then went to the docks.

The ship looked older, though it was pretty decent sized. On the side of it printed the words Lady Lumbridge. It was in English, so Alex didn't understand it.

[You're not seriously going to bring us to America in THAT thing are you?] Anelie said, stopping before she boarded the ship. Natter looked hurt.

[Complain about it, and you'll swim.] Natter said flatly. Natter went to the bridge, and Anelie and Alex went to their separate quarters. Alex laid down in the bed, tired from the long day, when the ships intercoms crackled.

[Alex and Gespenst, you need to come here... now...] Natter's voice echoed. Confused, Alex went to the bridge and already saw Anelie there, both her and Natter's face slightly pale.

[What's going on?] Alex asked.

[I just picked up this signal in Morse Code, an older form of communication. Since so little know it, it's good for code talk... Thankfully, I brought a decoder...] Natter trailed off, and hit the playback button again.

[By order of Niklas Hitler, the New Berlin Recon squad is to invade America through the port in New York. This is to be carried out within the next week. On informatics return, the New Berlin Army will march on America. All resistance will be dealt with and New York with be claimed in the name of the new Fuhr. Once New York has been claimed, plans will be made to invade all remaining major cities.]

Alex could feel himself begin to sweat. The invasion was to begin so soon?

[How fast can we get to New York?] Anelie asked.

[Two, maybe three days. It's been a while since this engine has ran, though it's pretty reliable...] Natter said. The mood in the room was tense. If they were captured by German troops... it would not be good.

[Then lets go. We need to get Clark and get out of there.]

[What about America?] Alex asked.

[What about America?] Natter retorted. Alex gave him a disgusted face, and turned to walk away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on January 9th 2013, 02:11

{Niklaus Hitler talking to his leaders}

[Sir, what is so great about America?] Niklaus looked at the man who had just asked. Niklaus was a spitting image of Adolf Hitler, the man he idoled himself after. The man who asked was Niklaus' Secretary of External Affairs. He handled all deals with outside countries.
[America...] Niklaus said, his voice trailing off. He walked over to a book shelf and grabbed an encyclopedia. The book was old, dusty and thick. The thickest book on the shelf. Niklaus turned a few chunks of pages until he reached 'Germany.' The picture was black and white. It showed Adolf Hitler high above a crowd of supporters saluting. The Nazi flag waving high above his head. [This, this is my forefather. My father's father's father's father. This man was the greatest man to walk this planet. He was a genius. This man rose from nothing to become the most feared man in the world, just as I have. This man was inches from making the world his to own, until one country stood in his path...America. That damn country that always stuck their nose where it didn't belong. Why am I planning to invade America? Because out of every country in the world, this one can recover from anything. This one...this one has something deeper. It earned its freedom, has suffered at the hand of multiple attacks, and yet continued to thrive. Now, now they are weak. Now, now I can strike. Fore if given too much time, they will become strong again, and ill be their first target.]
[But sir, the whole country is gone. There is nothing but wasteland there now.]
[All that country needs is one spark of something to rise. I have to make sure that doesn't happen...even if that means conquering it myself.]
[Sir, we have so much already...do we need America too?]
[This has nothing to do with space, this must be done to preserve dominance. This must be done to maintain power. And you will never question me again. Am I understood?]
[Yes Furhr.]
[Good, one week and my recon team better be deployed or it will not be a good day in New Berlin for anyone.]
[Yes my Furhr.]

Niklaus stood looking at a map posted to the wall behind his desk. He look at the continent labeled North America...he grabbed a dagger and plunged it into the state labeled "New York" and the blage hung there.

Chairman
Chairman

Level : 3434
Orange Lion Award Won the Challenge!

Character sheet
Name: Xentaas Krexin
Rank/Position: Admiral
Faction: Rebel Alliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Dawn on January 9th 2013, 03:54

Chapter Two: Unto the Breach
Character: Alana Groombridge
Setting: Federation Shuttle "Nyx"
Date: E72 5th, A149 / June 3rd, 2181

We are now reverting to the old Standard Earth time measurement now, and let me tell you that it is incredibly frustrating. It may be simple but it is a drastic change to the Standard back at Mars. See, Earth has a faster day cycle by a whole forty minutes than Mars so taking that into consideration the Captain of the ship, Sir Lewis Clark, had done the numbers and it's Sunday June 3rd, 2181 approximately.

It's sounds so foreign and alien to our system but it is a relatively easy change compared to the Gravity difference. Earth has almost 1.5 times the amount of gravity we have back home and even more with out the gravity generator's inside the domes. So to adjust to this, the techie's are ramping up the onboard Gravity Generator steadily to allow our bodies to quickly adjust to Earth's.

It is astonishing on how many people they brought though on this flight to Earth. The list goes through Technical, Mechanical, Security, Supply, Navigational Personnel and more equaling to 235 men and women. The ship itself is quite large in size, although the exacts aren't known to me, and can accommodate twice our numbers.

I wish you were here to see this Allen, you'd love it here.

Alana Groombridge, June 3rd, 2181

has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed.

We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in;
machinery that gives abundance has left us in want.
Our knowledge has made us cynical,
our cleverness hard and unkind.
We think too much and feel too little.
More than machinery we need humanity,
more than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness.

Without these qualities life will be violent and all will be lost.

Agent Dawn
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 2025

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 9th 2013, 10:34

CHAPTER 5: ARRIVAL
CHARACTER: DANIEL WHIT
SETTING: TIME SQUARE
DATE: OCTOBER 20, 2181

The first thing Daniel noticed about New York City was the universal sign of disaster: empty streets. Expecting to find bandits or thugs wandering the dirty cement streets, he was completely stunned when he saw no one. The Panzer made a sloping bank to the left, and Daniel felt his stomach lurch again. As soon as the Panzer had taken off, Daniel wanted nothing more than to be on the ground again. He moaned as the Panzer accelerated, and felt someone's hand on his shoulder. It was the woman next to him: Valentine.

Daniel smiled sheepishly, and his cheeks turned red. After he had thrown up in the Panzer's bathroom, Valentine had conversed with him to take his mind off his airsickness. "Hey, easy there. We'll be landing soon," she said sweetly. Daniel smiled and nodded. He really liked her. She was about 20 or so, and had short bronze hair and icy green eyes. Valentine was quite attractive.

Suddenly, the pilot's voice came over the intercom: {Attention all passengers: We will be landing in Times Square in exactly 3 minutes. Please make all preparations now.} Daniel stood and grabbed the backpack Brandon had given him. When Valentine did not stand, he panicked. "You're not coming to New York City?" Daniel asked quickly. Valentine smiled, but shook her head. "I'm actually being dropped off in New Jersey with a few others. I have a brother out there who I know is alive. I want to spend some time with him," she said.

I finally meet a great girl and this happens?

Daniel's face must have betrayed his feelings, because Valentine said, "Daniel. You're a great guy. Really. I hope things work out for you in New York." He smiled at her, but he was unsure of what to expect from Karv. The Panzer began to descend and some of the other passengers walked to the back of the aircraft, which is where they had come in from. Daniel hugged Valentine, and went to join them.

The Panzer landed gently, and the heavy door slowly descended. Most of the passengers walked off alone, but a few groups and couples walked off together talking and laughing. Daniel stepped out of the aircraft and looked around. It was very early in the morning, and the sun had just risen. As he stared at the massive skyscrapers that once would have been covered in advertisements, Daniel saw a man sitting under a bus stop. Just then, the Panzer flew off with a resounding whoosh.

Quickly, Daniel jogged over to the sitting man. His cold gray eyes were focused on something in his lap. Daniel cleared his throat and said, "Are you Karv?" The man looked up, studied Daniel, and went back to looking at whatever was in his lap. Daniel became flustered and impatient and said, "Excuse me, but are you Karv? I just came from New Boise and-" His sentence was cut short as he felt a cold blade touch the back of his neck. "Mister Karv is a bit busy, if you don't mind," said the stranger behind him.

Brandon set me up! That son of a bitch!

Karv laughed heartily and said, "It's alright Tom. Let the boy be." Daniel felt the cold point in his neck drop, and he spun around to find one of the passengers he saw on the Panzer. He was roughly 6'1" and had a slender figure. His face was covered by a scarf that was tucked away in his cloak. His head was covered by a dark hood, but strands of fine blonde hair covered his hazel eyes.

"Sorry about that," Tom said. Daniel merely shrugged and turned back to face Karv. He was now standing and Daniel could get a better look at him. He was just a little bit taller than Daniel, standing at about 5'9". He had strong, but sad features, that were accompanied by sad gray eyes and dark brown hair. Karv put a hand on Daniel, and he was reminded of Valentine. "Welcome to my city. We have lots of work to do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 9th 2013, 13:09

CHAPTER 2: Urgency
CHARACTER: Leon Zhirov
SETTING: New Nashville

"Remember son keep you pacing and be careful about were and who you shoot."
"But Father how will i know if they are evil or not?"
"In time my son you know if they are evil by looking into his eyes Hahaha."

Leon woke up with a start, sweat pouring down his face, he got up and he sat on the edge of the old rickety bed. He stared at his hands, he wondered how many truly evil people did he kill, then he wonder how many innocent people die because of him. No, if he started that again his head would be clouded and he how well that worked out last time. He rubbed his shoulder, that was first time he was shot.

Leon got up, put on his armor, slung his rifle, holstered his revolver, and took the last swig of water. He need to talk with David he is the leader of this once beautiful city. This town is little more then backwater town now, what a pity he hear this was town was once filled with music, now it only filled with moans and despair.

Leon finally made it to the "town hall" which was little more then broken down warehouse. He enter and saw a lot of people in almost a frenzy. The man standing up on a box must be David, he trying to calm the crowd to no avail. Leon didn't have time for this.

"DAVID" he yelled

The crowd fell dead still, David looked at him and slowly walk toward him.

"Leon you look good all things considering"
"Well i can't say the same thing for you" Leon chuckled
"You here for the job?"
"Is there any other kinda work I'm good at?"

David nodded and they walked to his office and sat down.

"The bandits are meeting in in 5 hours to discussed a attack on the town, i need you to to take out the leaders, they are meeting in outside a offices building so take this."
David took out a old Dragunov, and ammo. Leon took the rifle and looked at it over. It was a good rifle.

"This was your rifle when you back with my Father's Blue Hawks" said Leon

David didn't say anything he just look out the window and closed his eyes.

"You will need to fight your way in the office building then get set up"
"Sounds easy enough"
"Well the last 10 guys i sent said that also" David sighed
"They weren't me" Leon said sourly

-3 hours later-
Leon checked his guns to make sure they were ok. He will need them to work for the stunt he was about to pull off. He counted to 10 then rushed off his M-16 ready to fire. His body went in to a almost zen state as he rushed forwarded shooting every bandit he came across with skilled marksmanship. The poor fools didn't even stand a chance.

-2 hours later-
Leon looked thorough the scope of his new rifle and sighted it in. He saw the 4 bandits leaders finally arrived and sat down at make makeshift table. The Bandit leaders quickly started arguing. Soon 3 of the for were facing each other and Leon knew this was his chance. He said his mantra
"Kill all who would kill you or a innocent. "

He fired one shot and killed all three bandits. The other bandit was stunned for a moment or two then he took off running, Leon changed that with a bullet. He later walked down to the bandits to get proof of their demise then walked to the man that thought he could run and opened up his bag and found a some notes and what looked like a map.

Leons face went white and rushed off to see David.

Leon almost kicked down door to Davids office and threw a bloodily bag in front of him.

"Well good job Leon you haven't lost your --"
"Shut up and listen to me we got trouble"

Leon slammed the papers on his desk and David's face also turned white.

"Leon, if you don't stop those bandits a lot of people will die or become slaves you know your duty, we will give you food, water, ammo, and a horse."

Leon nodded and ran out the door. He had a good reason to head to New York but revenge had to wait, because with out him a lot of innocent people will died.

David sat in his chair and keep rereading the paper Leon gave him over and over again. He still couldn't believe it. If this was true he needed his town ready.

//fixed//

Last edited by Willthekilla5 on January 9th 2013, 15:56; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on January 9th 2013, 13:46

Chapter 5: Eye of Rutherford
Character: Darius Ashry
Setting: Ship
Date: October 19, 2181

Darius trotted through what was left of London until from above some destroyed buildings, he could see something that was grey in color. It was hard to tell because the waves were creating mist that covered the area making visibility limited. He stopped for a moment and sat back on Ra. He slowly took in the smell of the sea. The salty hint of the water and the slight smell of fish made him forget about all the death for a moment. 'This should be what all should enjoy, this glorious s, and this wonderful feeling.' Then, like a bad reminder, the smell of iron, blood, and putrid flesh caught his nose for a moment and he was back to reality.

He trotted up to the massive metal frigate. On the side read, 'EYE OF RUTHERFORD' Darius had no doubt he was in the right place. He stepped down off of Ra and tied his reigns to one of the dock's pillars and walked up the gangplank that led to the deck of the ship. As he stepped up on deck, he was amazed as one massive cannon stood proud high above his head while two others stood on each of its sides. Around the deck sat old fashioned AA turrets and he could see one more smaller cannon that jutted from its rear. 'A battleship, why should I have expected anything else.' Darius thought to himself. Just another from reminder of what this world has become.

He looked around and saw a man walking along the deck. "Excuse me." Darius called out. The man turned and was caught off guard by Darius' unusual attire.
"Not often we see a pharaoh out walking about." The man replied.
"And if you would like to keep your tounge, I'd suggest you not address me as such a noble man again..." The man instinctively looked down at the khopesh daggers strung at Darius' side.
"My name is Hotep. King Rutherford has sent me with departure papers to be aboard this ship. He told me to find a man named Daniel. Where can I find him?"
"Daniel is in his quarters. I'd suggest you wait here. I'll retrieve him."
"Very well. Please do not keep me waiting." The sailor didn't intend to.

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Dawn on January 9th 2013, 14:41

Chapter Three: Unknown Motives
Date: June 25th, 2181

We are nearing Earth and we should be in orbit in a few days. The thing that's strange is that no one else is happy about it. It's almost like it's something in the air, but everyone been acting strange about this and I've been noticing numerous people Hazmat suits frolicking around and some more shady people have been in regular contact with the Captain. I may just be over thinking this, but I still can't shake the feeling that somethings odd.

But nonetheless as always, I'm wish you were here Allen. I think about you all the time, which is always why I'm smiling.

Alana Groombridge, June 25th, 2181

Agent Dawn
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Dawn on January 9th 2013, 16:13

//Hope you guys don't mind the semi-double post but I'm going to try to speed this up a bit//

Chapter Four: Paranoia
Date: July 1st, 2181

Allen I'm scared. I swear someone went through my quarters and went through everything. They even went through my journal, a few pages were ripped out. I don't know who did this but I'm afraid now. I feel like I'm being watched everywhere and like I can't talk to anyone.

I just have a really bad feeling in my gut. I feel like we're here for something else... something bad.

I'm keeping my Journal with me at all times now.

Now that's off my mind a bit, we're deploying the landers soon. I'll be in wave two with 5 other shuttle going to Ostego county of New York. We'll be deploying there and monitoring for any life on the East Coast.

I have high hopes but we all went through the training to get here. We need to expect anything and everything and that includes a hostile population. I hope this won't be so.

Oh yeah, we've been up to Earth Gravity here for a while and it feels like the whole planet is pushing down on my shoulders compared to our gravity. Yet it feels normal, like it's something in our genes that have gotten used to this over the numerous millennia.

It feels so comforting yet lonely without you here. I feel like just a single hug will take off this weight off my shoulders but then again the mere thought of you does that anyways.

Like always, wish you were here.

Alana Groombridge
July 1st, 2181

Agent Dawn
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 9th 2013, 16:22

//this is just a flashback post, also this is in {Russian}, if you get what I mean. It will tie into the story later.//

Numbers
Unknown location
Unknown date.

{She is loosing consciousness again.}
~~22. 11. 6. 3. 8~~
{Dammit! Hit her with a second shock charge, keep her awake!}

{It's no use, she's slipping away.}
~~4. 99. 73. 61. 34~~
{Why is this so difficult! If it can be done in the 1970's, why can it not be done now!}
~~44. 5. 66. 83. 20~~
{I do not know, Krachinko. Wait...}
~~30. 88. 41. 70.~~
{What is it?}
~~5~~
{She's... Reacting! The numbers, she understands them!}
~~68.~~
{The Tsar will be pleased. Contact Dr. Romanov, tell him it worked.}
~~50. 1. 76. 92.~~
{Where should we plant her?}
~~7.~~
{She is German, no? Put her where she belongs: Germany. We will go from there.}
~~69. 87~~
{Yes Doctor.}

Anelie woke up screaming from the horrendous nightmare that haunts her.

Last edited by ZAMORAKSELITE on January 9th 2013, 20:06; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on January 9th 2013, 17:14

//yeah, whatever it takes to keep a good story going. And plus, Dawn, your behind a few months so it's fine for you to do some consecutive posting until you get caught up. And btw, it makes total sense about being behind in date, the way your making up for it in travel time, genius.//

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 9th 2013, 22:32

Chapter 3: Siege
Character: Leon Zhirov
Setting: Williamsburg, Virginia
October 20, 2181

After hours of hard riding Leon finally made it to Williamsburg, and it looked like that he made it just in time too. As rode up to the front gate two men armed with old shotguns stopped him.

"Hold up what’s your business here"
"Bandits are coming and I'm here to help defend it,” said Leon
"Talk to Major Nelson he put you were you need to go".

Leon nodded and went of to find this Major. He got a look of what he had to work with. The locals were creating fortifications and foxholes. He wonders how they even knew how to do that? Leon rode up to what looked like a staging post, which once again confused him, how all the people around here acted like an army post?

He got off his horse and with rifle in hand walked in to tent and found a man marking big red lines on a map.

"Major Nelson?" said Leon
"I thought I gave you postings already" the man then looked up and saw it was not who he was talking about.
"I'm sorry do I know you"?
"My name is Leon Zhirov and I'm he to--"
"HAHA A ZHIROV!! Now we have fighting chance."
"What." Leon said?

The man was quick he was shaking Leon's hand before he knew it.

"Aye, I'm Major Nelson you must be Yuri's son I was a hawk back when he started it"
"You were a Hawk?"
"Aye again lad how is your old man?'

Leon clenched his fist "Dead, betrayed by someone I knew close"
The Major was stunned. His eyes started to look down and said what only a hawk knew to say.

"Peace my brother for I will carry on your fight."
"Rest now for you have fought enough" said Leon

Moment or two past before they talked again. Leon was the first to break the silence.

"Now I see why this town was so well prepared,” said Leon
"Prepared? No, a lot of the people here never held a gun, I had to hire a lot if help, but I'm doing what I can, we are going up against 5 bandit groups, I don't think we will survive."
"1 group actually I killed the other 4 bandits leaders so they won't be a problem"
The Major look at Leon and smiled. "You really are your fathers son, but still the one bandit group left is the biggest we have I fight on our hands."

Leon raised his M-16 and said "Well luckily for you, i like a good fight"
Major Nelson smiled and said "Well I’ll put you were the fight is thickness."

-30 minutes later-

Leon looks out into the woods, but he couldn't see anything yet but he knew they were out there. Leon looked at the rest of the people in the foxhole with him, they all looked scared and some off them were already shaking. Leon needed to do something or they might run when the charge started. Leon then had an idea. He moved to be they all could see him.

"Why are you frighten?" said Leon "Your are here to fight the bandits so your loved ones won't become slaves, you fight them to show them you won't be pushed around, and you fight them to so that attacking Williamsburg is the worst mistake in their lives. Don't be afraid for today we will win today and prove we won't be messed with!"

A roar of cheers raised from the men defending the town, and just then the bandits started their attack. The fighting was tough but the lines held. Leon kept firing his rifle at steady pace as wave after wave rushed his position only to fall a few feet from him. The bandits keep rushing, some with axes and other melee weapons, others were staying back with guns taking pot shots. Soon, after more then 5 waves of bandits, Leon ran out of ammo for his M-16, so he switched to his revolver and ran out to meet the bandit’s head on. He had only one bullet left when a horn was sounded. All the bandits stopped in their tracks, so did the towns people. Then out of the woods came a bandit with two swords. He must have been the Leader of this bandit horde. He yet out a yell that even scared Leon and fighting resume. The Bandit rushed at Leon swinging his swords wildly. Time slowed for Leon, he focused on the bandit, raised his gun,

“Kill those that would kill you or a Innocent”

Leon then shot the bandit in the chest.

The Bandit fell on his face, his swords next to him. As soon as he fell the bandits ran away like sacred rabbits. Leon walked up to the bandit and rolled him on his back. He gurgled and looks right at him then he began to speak.

"You are a mighty warrior, I was bested by you -cough-."
"Why did you attack us?” Leon said with a little disdained in his voice.
"A man named Karv planned it. He said he we could have our town if we followed his plan."

The Bandit soon then died and Leon stood there. The man that killed his father once again was making peoples lives horrible and he planned on making sure He will die by his hand. He headed back to Williamsburg to make preparations to leave for New York as soon as possible.

Last edited by Willthekilla5 on January 10th 2013, 13:46; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by iFreebird on January 9th 2013, 23:13

Donald was cleaning his guns in his bed. He was just finishing putting one of his colts back together. as he finished he rubbed his thumb over the small red cross on the handle.

One of the crew man walked over to him " Hey Mac some weird dress pharaoh guy is asking for ya he came in on horse back."

"Great why do i have to deal with the crazies" Donald put his Mg36 back in a large duffle bag that held more than just his gun.He put his two colts in their holsters and made his way to the crazy pharaoh guy.

As he saw the man standing there waiting for him he face palmed " this guy better not be as crazy as he looks or im gonna shoot him and who ever sent him" he made his way up to that man " Im Donald what can i do for ya"

Last edited by iFreebird on January 10th 2013, 19:17; edited 1 time in total
iFreebird
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 2622
Orange Lion Award Finally

Character sheet
Name:
Rank/Position:
Faction:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocknbaseball on January 9th 2013, 23:25

Name: John Remedio

Race: American, but has hispanic ancestry in Cuba

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Build: 6ft 2in average sized not too muscular but not too thin

Faction: The Liberators (they are based in Miami created by John's grandfather)

Weaponry Specialty: medium range to close quarter combat. 3 round burst XM8, KAP-40(automatic pistol) and he is able to use shotguns and grenades. Carries a combat knife that he uses often.

Psychology: His father and grandfather have shown him much military tactics and may even have superior knowledge than them due to the events that took place that took his father's life. He has very good logic and always finds good use of anything.

Side Notes: His grandfather created the Liberators in order to save stranglers from bandits and create a new community(he is still alive and is 85 years old, his name is David). It was very succesful until a group known as the Bloodhounds became powerful. They then raged a war that has continued since 2150, and John has grown very tired of this war...

//hope I haven't joined to late but I really like my Idea so Im doing it.//

Rocknbaseball
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on January 10th 2013, 00:53

Chapter 6: Meeting Donald
Setting: Eye of Rutherford

Darius stood there on deck. His patience was growing a bit thin. Sailors looked at him funny as they walked past him. None even raised a hand to greet him. He was used to these looks. Not many remembered about the ancient Egyptian ways, or if they did, they cared nothing for it. Darius was a man who belong to another century. He thought for a minute, 'Maybe I am last pharaoh.' He soon washed that thought from his mind. He was not of royal blood, that he was sure of.

After a while, he watched as a man started approaching him. He was a young man, late twenties maybe. Nothing real extravagant about him. The man walked up, "
Im Donald what can i do for ya?" Darius was caught off guard. He wasn't expecting this man to be the Donald he was looking for. He figured the man would be an old grease monkey with a scraggy beard and crooked teeth. This however was not the case.

Darius gave Donald the papers he was carrying. "My name is Hotep. An assassin for hire born in the land of Egypt. I have traveled far to see your king so that I may gain passage on this vessel and journey to America. These papers are from Rutherford. I assume they are all in order?"

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 10th 2013, 01:17

CHAPTER 6: CALM BEFORE THE STORM

Daniel stood with his arms crossed in small, dark room. A holographic map occupied most of the room, and it's intersecting blue lines cast odd patterns on the walls and the ceiling. Karv was talking to someone on a small radio on the other side of the room. He was talking in short, angry whispers. "-because I can... No, I'm not goin-... -f course they are... Yes... -soon as I can." Karv slammed the radio down angrily and whispered something to a soldier. He saluted and ran off.

Karv came over to the map and put his arms on the table. Daniel looked around the room. Tom was slouching against the door, steadily cleaning his combat knife. Another man, who Karv introduced as Payne, stood un-moving like some sort of giant statue. Payne was roughly 6'5" and weighed just over 350 pounds. His tan skin combined with his rippling muscles gave him the appearance of a Greek god. Payne's hair was jet black, and his eyes were like the moon.

The only other person in the room was Vauntellion, who went as Van. Karv said that Van was a master strategist and had once defeated a bandit group that numbered over 500 with only a few Vulcan-class tanks and roughly 20 soldiers. Van was studying the map intently, watching red and green dots intermingle and disappear. As a large pulsating green dot faded, Van and Karv swore simultaneously. Payne merely grunted, and Tom was too busy fiddling with his knife.

What's going on here?

Daniel studied everyone more closely, as he did not understand the map at all. That couldn't have been New York, because Karv said that enemy forces wouldn't arrive for a few more days. Tom was wearing his ninja-like gear, which was the polar opposite of Payne's heavy military-armor. On the other hand, Karv was wearing an old military uniform of some sort, while Van was wearing a slim space-suit. Van's light blue eyes and bronze hair were illuminated by the light of the map as he studied a cluster of red dots.

Suddenly, every green dot faded, and Karv threw something across the room and yelled, "Shit!" Van merely frowned and punched the table, but Tom and Payne stayed neutral. Karv pointed his finger at Payne. "That's it!" he said angrily, "Ready the land vehicles! Prepare the troops!" Payne nodded, grabbed his helmet and walked out of the sole entrance/exit of the room. Tom whistled a tune alien to Daniel as Karv paced back and forth. Then he said, "Thomas, prepare the Ghosts." Tom kept whistling as he left the room.

Van slowly stood to his full height, which was about 6', but he was quite thin. "Karv, if we ready the forces now, we will grow weak from fatigue and impatience. We must wait," Van said quietly. Karv glared at him, but shook his head. "I could give a damn. We had 5 strong bandit groups attack the town at once! 5! I want to know who led those damn villagers!" Karv yelled. This was the angriest Daniel had seen him.

Karv grabbed a sophisticated sniper rifle and walked out of the room. "I'm helping the Ghosts," he said as he left the room. Van sighed. "Karvale will never understand war. Daniel. I understand you have shown great courage in the past few days, and I will need your assistance. I control most of the air forces, though few, in the military. I want you to fly a Ranger for me," he said. Daniel knew what a Ranger was, but he doubted he could fly one.

No way am I going back up in the air...

"Sorry, but I'm not a big fan of flying," Daniel admitted. Van looked up and frowned. He replied, "Fair enough. If you choose not to fly, I can have you do something else..." Van paced around and tapped his pale finger on his bottom lip. He snapped. "Tom and Karv lead a small group of elite bandits called the Ghosts. You should go with them!" he said enthusiastically. Daniel smiled. He liked that idea.

Just then, a war horn sounded outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 10th 2013, 01:37

Chapter 4: Interception
Aboard the Lady Lumbridge
Atlantic Ocean, 50 miles from the coast of Ireland
October 20th, 2181

Alex slept peacefully. It has been so long since he's slept so peacefully like this, he actually can't remember when. He has never been out to sea before, but he enjoyed it. The smell in the air and the gentle rocking of the ship brought happiness to him. He had a dream, a vivid one where he was walking happily in the woods, and he came to that pond again, the one he saw on his way here. Anelie was standing on the water edge. She wore a long white dress, her blonde hair curled to her shoulders. She turned to him and smiled, and mouthed the word Bliss. Suddenly, the scene grew dark, and a siren type noise could be heard in the distance. He was suddenly sucked back into reality, and he woke up with a jolt, sitting up in his bed. The ships sirens could be heard, so he put on his uniform and ran to the bridge, where Anelie and Natter were already conversing.

[WILL YOU TURN THAT DAMN THING OFF!] Anelie shouted, so she could be heard over the siren.

[I'M WORKING ON IT!] He shouted in return. He was pushing some buttons when it finally stopped.

[What the hell!] Anelie said, her arms outstretched.

[I'm sorry! The sonar picked something up, so it sounded alarms.]

[Sonar? I swear to God if it's just a bug in the system Natter...]

[It's... Not.]

[What?]

A piiinnnnggggg sounded, and Anelie walked over to the radar, as did Alex. piiinnnnggggg it rang again, and a small white dot appeared over the radar.

[If it's there, then...]

Alex didn't need her to finish. Alex looked out the window of the bridge, and saw the ship not far from. On the side read The Infiltrator in German.

[That's the scout boat.] Alex said, [from the code.]

[I hate to say it, but you're right, and it looks like they already noticed us.] Natter said, and he saw the boat begin to speed up.

[Don't let it get away!] Anelie yelled.

[Didn't plan on it.] Natter smirked, and hit a button on the control panel. The lights on the ship dimmed, and an electrical charging sound could be heard.

[What is that?] Alex said, looking around.

[An EMP cannon? How...] Anelie started, but before she could finish, a brilliant burst of light shot from somewhere below deck, and it struck the patrol boat. The strobe light on it shut off, as did the radar lights. Natter then pushed the throttle forward, and came up to the boat. He began to close in on the ship, and the details could be seen, such as the bridge and main deck. Alex then saw a glint of light.

He did not know what it was, nor was he sure that he truly did see it, but reacted so quickly he didn't think about it. He shoved Anelie aside, and they both hit the ground, just as a bullet passed through the glass. It left a huge crack in the window.

[Shit! Sniper!] Natter shouted, and dropped to the ground instinctively. Alex opened his eyes, and Anelie looked at him, suprised and amazed. He has never been this close to her before. Embarrassed, he rolled to the side, his cheeks burning red. Anelie stayed there for a moment, shocked, then slowly got to a crouching stance.

[Natter, cut the lights on the bridge so they can't see us. How long does that EMP last?]

[It's an older model, so about 20 minutes.] He said, moving his arm to a green illuminated button and turning the dial way down, so the lights turned off. Anelie crept off somewhere, and Natter turned to Alex, the lights just bright enough to see him.

[I don't know how you noticed that kid, but you reacted faster than I did, and I've been around war for about 20 years. I've never seen anyone that keen before, I am impressed. You probably just saved Gespenst's life.]

[I don't know what came over me. I saw the glint of light and my body took over from there.]

[Interesting..] Natter said, trailing off. Anelie came back just as he said that, with a Sniper Rifle.

[DSR 50?] Natter asked.

[Yes. MY DSR 50.] She said, fiddling with some type of nob on the side of the scope. It made a ding, and she opened a bi-pod and set it on the control panel.

[How can you see? It's almost 2 in the morning.] Alex said.

[Again, this one is mine, I have it customized. This particular one has an infrared night vision scope which... ah, there you are...] she said. Natter covered his ears, and Alex noticed and did the same. That didn't help at all. The ear shattering sound made Alex wince, and Natter clenched his teeth.

[Tango down. I love saying that, it's been to long.] Anelie smiled, looking up from her scope.

[The thermal is picking up a handful of them on the ship.] Natter said, standing up and looking at the monitor.

[We need to go deal with them. If they're truly the scout team, then we might have bought America some precious time.] Anelie said, as she reached her hand out to help Alex up. He took it, and he felt his face get red again.

[Yea. Prepare to board, I'll take Alex to the armory. Ever shoot a gun before kid?] Natter asked.

[No.]

[Well, you're about to learn.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[WHAT THE FUCK!?!] Maximilian screamed, seeing Leon drop to the ground, his bullet wound in his head already creating a pool of blood.

[Shit! SHIT SHIT SHIT!] Elias panicked, crawling from the bridge to the hallway.

[Who are they!] Luca growled angrily from the hall.

[I don't know! That ship's I.D is ancient, possibly around 2020.] Maximilian said, scotching away from the dead body so no blood would get on him.

[Oh my god! Leon is dead! He's dead!] Elias panicked, and he began to sob.

[No shit he's dead! Pull yourself together! If Leon only saw three of them, then that's probably all there is! Ready your guns, boys! Let's avenge Leon!]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[...And that's all there is to it.] Natter said, handing the Tac-45 to Alex. He then grabbed a rather bulky FG-42eDT from the wall.

[See those targets over there? Try shooting them really quick.] Natter said, as he began to align the sights on his gun. Alex quickly aimed and fired three shots at the three targets. Natter finished aligning his sights and went over to the targets, not expecting any hits, especially not that fast. He couldn't help but gasp when he saw a bullet perfectly in the middle of the head on all three.

[And you said you've never shot a gun before?] Natter said.

[No... Did I miss?] Alex asked.

[No. No you did not...] he trailed off.

[Come on, lets head to the deck.] Natter said again.

The three moved to the side, and Anelie shot a grappling shot from a crossbow, and it wrapped around the patrol boats radar dish. She attached it to theirs, and put the zipline on and swung across. Natter did the same, as did Alex. Natter told him not to look down, yet he couldn't help himself. He saw the dark blue waters, and felt like they were almost beckoning him to fall in. He saw himself over the other ship, and was relieved to let go and roll on the deck. He stood up, and met up with Natter and Anelie.

[Anelie, you and Alex take the south. I'll move to the bridge. I'll try to get one alive, so don't worry about being merciful.]

[I didn't plan on it either way.] Anelie said, finishing loading her P99 and pulling her combat knife out. Natter let Alex keep the Tac-45, and he felt empowered by it despite being a mere pistol. Anelie motioned Alex to follow her, and he did so, moving until they reached a closed door. There were voices inside, and she planted a BP4 plate on the door.

[In three seconds, move in and shoot anything that moves.] She said, just as the door blew. Alex moved into the doorway, and saw a man stumbling to grab his SPAS-12. He fired, and the bullet hit him right in the chest. He saw the other man drop to the ground after Anelie hit him right between the eyes with her P99. Alex felt his stomach knot up: he's never killed anyone before, though he has seen his share of bloodshed from the dark streets of the slums.
He looked at Anelie, and she nodded. She took point and moved to the opening to the hallway. She motioned him to hide behind the corner, and he moved to it. Another man walked through the corridor, and Anelie fired a punch aimed right at his jaw. He managed to move just in time and aimed his gun at her, but not before she kicked it to the side. Before he moved to pull his pistol, she lunged at him and stabbed him in the neck. He slumped to the ground, the blood smearing her uniform. Alex moved from the corner, and she smiled at him, though Alex found her a bit more intimidating now than attractive.

[Got one alive.] Natter said, [Come to the bridge when you get a chance.]

[Copy that.] Anelie said, [this is the fun part of these kinds of things.]

[Do you have the kit?] Anelie asked, her and Alex walking to the bridge.

[Of course.] Natter said, opening a small case. In it were two pads and a small battery type thing. The captor was sitting silently in the corner, tied up. Natter rubbed the pads together, and they made a brief electric shock.

[Now then,] Natter said, moving to the man, who then went wide-eyed and started to shake.

[Where were you going?] Anelie asked him.

[I'll never tell you!] The bound man said. Natter hit his chest with the pads, and the man screamed.

[I'll ask again, where were you and your squad intending to go?]

[Fuck off!] The man said, and Natter hit him again, this time with a higher voltage.

[Answer me this time, or you're going to get hit in a far more sensitive spot.] Anelie said. The man fidgeted, and closed his legs. Even Alex winced, he couldn't imagine how much that would hurt.

[Fine! Fine!] He began to sob, [Can I please just have one cigarette? Please?]

[Such a disgusting habit. But fine.] Natter said, grabbing the pack from the mans front pocket and grabbing the last one in there and placing it in the mans mouth. He began to go through his own pocket for a lighter.

[Thank you. By the way...] The man said, and his face went from sobs to an evil grin, [We wern't the only recon team sent.] And with that, he bit the tip of the cigarette.

[SHIT! Natter get...!] Anelie started, but it was too late. The mans pupils widened, and he began to foam at the mouth.

[God dammit... Cyanide. Why didn't I see that coming...] Natter said. He looked down humiliated.

[Nothing we can do now. Lets go, I think he was just lying to us anyway.] Anelie said.

Indeed he was not, for if they were to have gotten back on their ship a moment sooner, they would have seen the white dot on the corner of their radar moving along before vanishing.

//Sorry if this one is really long guys, drank this amazing drink called Neuro Sonic that made me focus this and type it all out.//

Back to top Go down

Post by iFreebird on January 10th 2013, 05:34

Donald " Easy hotep I didn't ask for your life story i asked what i could do for you" he took the papers from Hoteps hands and began to read them

I King James Rutherford the First here by grant passage for my dear friend Hotep to America and let no questions be asked why he goes. He is to be treated like a noble men on the Eye of Rutherford

signed
James Rutherford King of the united islands Master of the order of Templar's

Donald crumpled the paper and threw it over board " Great the Fat fuck is calling himself James the first what will he do next. Alright Hotep somethings you need to know about this ship. One no killing you have a problem with a crew member you box it out in the "ring". Two don't mention the dead queen there's men on this boat that served on both sides of that war. Some of them cant get over losing.Three the women on this boat are here to work not to be screwed when working. All feelings and relationships are put on hold until after the work day is done. Break a rule and you might be shot or thrown over bored with a peace of meat strapped to you.

Donald pulled his radio out" We have a noble men on board i need a servant to the deck"

A young lady Blond hair large and round in the right areas came up behind Donald. She was dressed much better more official. She curtsied to hotep " Hello sir my name is Elizabeth and i will be your servant for this trip "

Donald laughed " careful Hotep she use to kill people when they sleep in the name of our king"

Elizabeth punch Donald in his upper arm " At least i never ripped a man's head of beast of the north"

" i never ripped a mans head off it was already off when i picked it up some people just thought i ripped it off."

" i have seen you angry i wouldn't put it past you to do something so animal like"

" Ill show you something animal like" Donald had a wicked smile on his face

Elizabeth turned to Hotep " Let me show you to your room before he gets any ideas" she began to lead Hotep by the hand to his room

" Rule three doesn't apply to servants Hotep" he said loud enough so the Egyptian could hear

Last edited by iFreebird on January 10th 2013, 19:19; edited 1 time in total
iFreebird
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 2622
Orange Lion Award Finally

Character sheet
Name:
Rank/Position:
Faction:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on January 10th 2013, 11:48

Chapter 7: Life on Water
Setting: Eye of Rutherford

Darius walked gingerly behind the young woman. She was very beautiful. Darius wasn't used to this kind of attention from women from other countries. Sure, in Egypt he was considered a very attractive man. Strong, and adamant, but he didn't think women of other countries would think so. He looked down at the woman's hand which was holding his. She was much paler than the women he was used to. Women if Egypt were kissed by the sun and sand. Darker but more serene, this lady was white, but very attractive. She was wearing a nice gown that came right to her knees. Darius however didn't notice much of her clothing, but more of her curves...'Your not here to fraternize.' He had to remind himself.

They both reached a small door. So small intact, Darius had to duck to get through. "I apologize for the room being so small, these ships dont allow much living space. Here you have your bunk to the right, through that door is a bathroom and through the other is a kitchen. Come to think of it, this is actually the best room on board...so, it has plenty of room for more...alternative needs." Elizabeth smiled up at the bronze skinned Egyptian.
"I believe this will suffice just fine." Darius said in a deep, calm voice. The voice if the Egyptian sent shivers down the servant's back. "I think I shall rest. It has been a long day. And what are your duties on the ship?"
"I am your servant for the 3 days we will be sailing. Whatever you need, I am to help with."
Darius wasn't sure if he liked that. He never liked the stories of when pharaohs would enslave other nations just to do work, but she was a servant, not a slave. This put his mind at ease. "Well then, in that case, please come and wake me in a few hours and then take me on deck. I have never been at sea before, and please, assign someone to take care of my horse. Ra is very important to me and I wish for him to be as comfortable as possible onboard."
"Yes sir. And do not worry about your horse. He is being well taken care of. If you wish, I can show you around the ship when you wake."
"Yes, we shall see. Just as long as i don't have to be cramped in these rooms for too long." Darius looked up, his glad head was almost touching the roof of his room.
"Give it some time, you'll find these rooms can be very hospitable when the right incentive is used." Elizabeth pulled out the blanket of his bed and then seductively tucked it under the mattress and left the room.

Darius tried to brush off the assumed advancements of the young lady but he was having trouble doing so...it had been so long since he had been with a woman. Being as young as he was, he hasn't had many loves in his life. His last one, the most.beautiful woman to ever come out of Egypt was like him, a killer. They were a team. She however killed using a spear...long range killing was something she enjoyed especially when she could true that spear up to 50 yards with deadly precision. But beneath that stone cold heart of an assassin was a beautiful lover. But, she was taken from him...Darius decided not to think of her anymore. He took off his adornments and crawled into his cot.

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 10th 2013, 13:22

Chapter 5: At Sea
Steiner, Anelie "Gespenst"
Aboard the Lady Lumbridge
Somewhere in the North Atlantic Ocean
October 20th 2181

It was mid-day now, and since the encounter with the Infiltrator, Alex could not get any sleep. His mind wouldn't rest after saving Anelie and killing a man, the whole scene still looping over and over in his head. He wasn't a killer, just the thought of that grizzly scene makes his stomach turn. If it wasn't for Anelie being there (her mere presence gave him extra courage) he would have thrown up. After giving up sleeping, he got dressed and went to the bridge, where Natter was analyzing a graph of some kind.

[Do you ever sleep?] Alex asked, sitting at the table across from him.

[I wish. Someone has to steer this thing.] He said, sighing and rubbing his eyes. Dark circles were beginning to form around them, indicating his lack of sleep.

[Isn't there some kind of auto pilot function?] He asked, looking at the 3D hologram of the ocean floor and the ship.

[There was, but this is a very old ship. There was a specific satellite it was linked to that did that, but the Americans destroyed it about 60 years ago. That was before their demise, of course.]

[Ahh. So you have to do it manually?]

[Sort of. I just set the speed and direction, the ship does the rest.] Anelie then walked in.

[Any sign of that phantom recon ship?] She asked.

[No...]

[At least tell me we're close to New York.]

[Yes, about two days.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Dawn on January 10th 2013, 14:54

Chapter Five: Base Delta Prime
Setting: Ostego County, New York. Base Delta Prime.
Date: September 20th, 2181

Well we finished building the forward operation base here. I swear it's as big as a small town. On that note, we have encountered sparse signs of life yet nothing too dense nor have we seen any people around. I have been monitoring all radio channels and we have sent unmanned drones into New York City.

I feel so... I don't even know to be honest. I am happy to be here and to breath the air that our ancient ancestors did, but we've found little to nothing.

So far we have around 20 people stationed here with a plethora of security mechs and officers patrolling the facility and surrounding area. It's like we have a small army here, the amazing thing is that this isn't even the tip of the ice berg to the full extent of the military power that we brought along with us. All we have to do is send for assistance and minutes later tanks planes and pretty much anything else would descend on our position.

I do feel safe as safe can be, I just wish we could find someone... anyone...

I dreamt about you last night, it made me so happy just saying.

I know you're in a better place Allen and that keeps me going, but one day we'll meet again in heaven.

One day...

Love you

Alana Groombridge
September 20th, 2181

Agent Dawn
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 10th 2013, 15:02

// Reserving this place for a later story continuing the adventures of Leon//

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 10th 2013, 15:37

Cloud of Betrayal
Unknown date
Niklas Hitler's personal bunker/war room.

[Mein Fuhr.] The men all said, rising from their seats following his entry. He motioned them to sit down, and he stood at the front of the table, at first with his back turned, facing the window that showed the quiet countryside.

[I called this meeting today, to discuss a possible alliance.] He said in a barely audible voice. The others looked at each other nervously. This was unlike him.

[Erm... With who?] Captain Felix asked.

[My men, in these troubling times we must ally ourselves with a greater evil, rather than stand alone.] They were uneasy about this, it was so unlike him.

[Is... Everything ok? Mein Fuhr?] Another one of his advisers asked.

[Ok... heh. Such a broad term, so many ways to use it, yet it is used so... seldom...] Everyone remained quiet. They were unsure how to continue, he was acting like a completely different person.

[Anyways, I have spoken to... someone... about a rebellion that could possibly be rising within New Berlin...]

[Nothing is to be of concern, Mein Fuhr! The traitors that oppose our cause will die, carrying their false beliefs with them!] Captain Felix said, the others nodding in agreement.

[Bold, Captain. But it is a waste of time. We will undoubtedly loose men, something we cannot risk to do. Instead, I have received word that someone can help us.]

[Who?]

[Nikolai Petrinko. If could join us please.] Niklas said, turning around. In walked a large, intimidating man.

[Gentlemen, meet Nikolai. Our informant of this so called rebellion. He is KGB, and will be of great aid to us. Nikolai, if you could explain...] No one expected him to know German, yet he did.

[Indeed Niklas. The group call themselves the Neu Wehrmacht, a secret organization that plan to overthrow Germany. They are, however, technologically advanced, experimenting with something that was thought to have been long lost in the 1950's.]

Nikolai walked around the room, the others watching him suspiciously.

[This is called Element 115, something that has been classified tier one for many, many years. With it, they can create a gas, like poison but much, much more efficient.] He tossed a manila envelope on the table, and the pictures also came out of it. Several photos showed horribly mutated bodies, even with the lack of color it was detailed enough.

[My god...] one man said silently to himself.

[They planned on using this as a massive tool of destruction, after you inhale it, you have a matter of seconds before you die. It causes skin mutation, dissolves internal organs, basically a very unpleasant death.]

[How do we stop it?]

[Only one man alive is known to know the formula. Dr. Daniel Clarke. He has taken refuge somewhere in the america's. Where, we are not sure. We are unable to track him for... reasons.]
//didn't want to directly reference you dawn, worked my way around it just in case you change something. could be bandits, military, etc.//

[Which is why I propose an alliance.] Niklas said, [We will aid in the capture of Dr. Daniel Clarke, and in return the KGB will dispose of this... Neu Wehrmacht.] he said in disgust.

[How?]

[Something, we have experimented with. Sabotage from the inside.] Nikolai said.

[Russian sleeper agents.] Niklas smiled, an evil grin, that reminded the men it was truly Niklas before them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Dawn on January 10th 2013, 16:08

Chapter Five: Base Delta Prime
Setting: Ostego County, New York. Base Delta Prime.
Date: October 1st, 2181

Today is a day that will live in our history. Today we met our first human being since our deployment here. The Earth born's as we're calling them are alot different from us no doubt. At least the one we met was very short compared to us by at least 1 foot or two.

//I just thought about this but the Mars-borns are going to be a lot taller than the Earthborn's because of the lesser gravity on Mars.//

His skin was comparably darker than our near white pale skin as well. The last thing I noticed is that his iris's were actually colored. I found that very interesting because none of us had that for a long time, possibly due to some genetic mutation and all that sciency muck.

When we was detained on the perimeter of our base, most of us went ecstatic me being one of them. This was a first contact of sorts.

He called himself Dr. Daniel Clarke, he was some sorts of Earth labcoat.

You know what this means Allen? There are more out there and they're educated. This could be the most important point in history and I'm a part of this!

We're having a full blown scientific, Ground, and Air Force regiment coming here for reinforcement and research on the Earthborn.

Even with this discovery there has been.... unsettling news from the other parts of North America.

Base Alpha in the West Coast has reported excessive nuclear radiation, the weird thing is that it was recent. Nobody could have survived in those areas...

Base Charlie Vector in Central North America has encountered nothing but ghosts, literally ghosts. There was a communications tower nearby that still had the voices recorded from the disasters in that area. I can't imagine how horrible it is to here the pleas and screams of these here weren't as fortunate to survive. I don't even think I'd be able to sleep again.

But other than all that, it has been a very interesting week here. The Earthborn is being held in a containment room as a safety precaution for the time being, but I would like to be a able to talk to him sometime in the future.

Alana Groombridge
October 1st, 2181

Agent Dawn
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocknbaseball on January 10th 2013, 18:04

Chapter 1: The Beginning of the End
Character: John Remedio
Date: October 15, 2181

John could not stop thinking of what he was going to do about these savage Bloodhounds. This war has lasted way too long. Then he thought "Isnt there always war now." Yes, thats how it was, no such thing as peace. He made his way to the only person that could help him, his grandfather, David.

He went up to the door of his cabin, a rusty iron door it was, and knocked on it three times. He heard the weak voice of his grandfather "come in." He opened the door and walked in.

"Hey grandpa, how you holding up?" His grandfather was extremely sick, with what everybody at the camp thought was cancer, but no one really knew.

" Ive (cough) ive been better."
" Grandpa, I dont know what to do. The Bloodhounds have become increasingly strong and aggresive, and they've got to pay for fathers death.

John's father, Jonathan, was killed by a knife wound a week earlier. He would never forget the face of the man who did it, for it happened right in front of him. He swore he would get revenge on that man, whoever he was, and the entire Bloodhound community.

David looked at John and with whatever strength he had left told him, "I fear the end of the Liberators."

"Dont say that, thats not gonna happen. And besides our family survived one apocalypse, we can survive another."

John saw that he was getting weaker and weaker, and decided to leave him to rest. As he got up from the chair, David managed to gain enough strength to tell John one last thing.

"John!" John turned around. "Yes?"

"If you lose the camp (cough) and you have to fallback to the beach. Go north. Look for the Technomancers. Do you remember them?"

"Of course" How can John forget them. His grandfather's stories of the Technomancers fascinated John when he was a child, their fantasy like weapons of sound. David began to speak again.

"(cough) They will surely help you."

"They will help you too grandpa."

"Im afraid (cough) my time here is short."

John hated the sight of his grandpa this sick. "Get some rest. I'll talk to you in the morning." David nodded and closed his eyes. John got up and suddenly the iron door burst open. It was John's right hand man, Javier, and he looked like he'd seen a ghost.

"John! Ive been looking everywhere for you!"

"Whats wrong Javy?"

"The Recon team is back."

"And?" said John impatiently.

"You better talk to them yourself."

Rocknbaseball
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 10th 2013, 19:15

CHAPTER 7: SIGNS OF A STORM
DATE: OCTOBER 21, 2181 (My birthday... Lol.)

Daniel awoke screaming from a nightmare. His face was drenched in sweat, and he was shaking as if he was having a seizure. Daniel sat up and got out of his comfortable bed in his quarters, which were designated to him by Van. Shakily, he washed his face in the bathroom. After a quick shave, and a large glass of water, Daniel began to remember his dream.

Running, but nothing could save him. They were his orphanage brothers, but they weren't. They were the Plague Spawns, but they weren't. They were Thorn, but they weren't. Countless figures chased after him. As he ran, he heard their cries. "Why couldn't you save us?" The face of Matt, his best friend at the orphanage stared at him. "Are you afraid?" Suddenly, the grotesque faces of the Plague Spawns circled his head. Voices filled his head until he felt he was going to explode.

Moments later, Daniel aroused himself from the memory of the dream. There was a slight knock at the door. Daniel told them to come in. Tom turned the door knob and entered. "Daniel, Karv says it's time to go," he said quietly. Daniel quickly got dressed in the bandit Ghost uniform, and followed Tom out of the room. Outside, the shouts of men and the roars of machines echoed across the bandit base.

As they passed through a hallway, Daniel looked outside. Spotlights scanned the air, and Hellchoppers, Knights and other aircraft used searchlights to search the nearby streets. A platoon of Skirmishers roared by the barracks, and a group of bandits wielding flamethrowers and other explosives followed closely behind. Daniel also thought he saw Mauler-like droids entering through the front gate.

"Daniel, hurry up," Tom said. Daniel noticed he had been standing in the hallway like a moron. He cussed and ran after Tom. They exited the CO's barracks and entered the plaza of the bandit fort. It was an enormous base. Karv claimed it took three months to tear down all the skyscrapers using explosives and machines to make enough room for the base. A small airstrip and airbase occupied the North end, while the CO, or Commanding Officer, barracks and the infantry barracks took up the South end. The East end was committed to defending the only ground entrance and was fortified with an armory, several sniper towers, and what appeared to be mortar stations.

This place is ready for war...

It was not yet dawn, but a vast amount of light was cast on the base by vehicles, spotlights and the aircraft. Tom explained they would be heading to the Command Center, which was on the West end, along with the Research Facility and the Warehouses where land vehicles were stored. Bandits sped through the camp and out the front gate using Bloodrunners. Daniel also saw a team of bandit marksman head for the front gate. Daniel knew they were indeed prepping for war.

Countless of soldiers, vehicles and even droids passed by Tom and Daniel as they headed for the Command Center. Just then, another war horn sounded. Daniel wondered how anybody slept in this place. Tom looked towards the sky and said, "Look." Out of the clouds, a massive airship came roaring down. It was easily the length of ten Panzers (The largest "jet" in the military. Tip: Think Pelican.) and was a wide as half as many. Hellchoppers struggled to get out of its way. Shouts of joy were heard from all over the base.

So that's the Sentinel?

The Sentinel produced a noise not unlike a war horn, but more beast-like. According to Van, who piloted the Sentinel, the massive aircraft was equipped with exactly twenty-two heavy machine guns, Hydra-Pod anti-air missile systems, dual-forward-mounted EMP cannons, bandit "Howitzer" bombs that were dropped from the cargo bay onto enemy soldiers and a mysterious machine that Van claimed could control lightning. It was a brute. The Sentinel was shaped like an obtuse angle with four massive wings.

Tom began to run through the encampment towards the Command Center. Daniel took notice and ran after him. As they arrived at the CC, two large guards saluted and lowered their poleaxes. They entered the lobby and were greeted by Karv. He smiled at Daniel. "Did you enjoy the show?" Karv asked leisurely. Daniel raised his eyebrows in a silent question. Karv laughed and said, "The Sentinel is used to motivate troops before battle." Daniel merely blinked and Tom stifled a laugh.

Karv turned and strutted towards a hallway to the right of them. "Come now. We are almost ready," he said without turning back. Tom followed him, and Daniel walked after Tom. Despite the past few days, Daniel was more afraid then he ever was. Karv opened a door at the end of the hallway, and Daniel walked in behind Tom and shut the door. Inside the room was a holographic table similar to the one Daniel had seen the day before and five masked men. They all were roughly the same height and build. Each one wore dark garments like Tom and had the same mask, which was a red X with a black background.

So these are the Ghosts...

Before Daniel could look at the map, Karv cleared his throat and spoke. "War is upon us, gentlemen... and Helix." A few of the Ghosts laughed and "Helix" hung his head in shame. Karv continued to speak. "We have intercepted a message from German forces, and now know that those bastards will attempt to attack New York. However, we are more than ever prepared. Our forces number over fifteen-thousand! Of course, not all of our forces are here, but we will receive reinforcements before the battle begins." Karv took a break in his speech, and began to pace around the room.

"Van will be leading the air forces in the Sentinel. Payne is leading the infantry and ground vehicles via his Vulcan. This leaves the harbor open, but have been guaranteed by the Seahawks that any attempts to attack us from the sea will be crushed. You may be wondering where the Ghosts come into play with all of this, but I'll gladly tell you." Karv smiled maniacally and said, "There's a town called Williamsburg in Virginia. The eggheads at the Research Facility say we may find something... interesting there. If we capture it, this upcoming war will be a joke."

Williamsburg?

The Ghosts looked pleased, judging by their body language, and Tom's eyes were squinted as if he were smiling. Daniel didn't know what could be interesting about Williamsburg, but he was willing to serve Karv. "We leave in 2 hours in a Panzer. Let's get moving, Ghosts."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top