The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» This Place
October 24th 2015, 15:30 by Blackhalos99

» New to the Site? Post here
July 18th 2014, 05:13 by SOVIETxGAMER

» Farewell
June 22nd 2014, 22:22 by DaBigestBob

» Concerning The Fatal Alliance (MASTERS AND DARTHS READ)
June 15th 2014, 20:59 by Regret

» Service Academy Nomination
January 6th 2014, 03:34 by DaBigestBob

» Charter of the Imperial Senate
December 5th 2013, 21:23 by DaBigestBob

» Skyrim Based Rp
November 11th 2013, 22:55 by Demetreus

» The Sith Order RP
November 11th 2013, 19:57 by Guest

» Darth Diabolus
November 10th 2013, 03:17 by xFrozen Eclipse

Gallery

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on July 23rd 2012, 20:42

Post Apocalyptic RP Restart

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Post Apocalyptic RP Restart

Post by Guest on January 11th 2013, 19:08

CHAPTER 9: EYE OF THE STORM
CHARACTER: KARVALE ASHERTON
SETTING: TIME SQUARE (SENTINEL)
DATE: OCTOBER 21, 2181

Karv sat in a small medical room alone, while he tended to the wound he had received from a sniper bullet. The blood had only minutes before cease flowing at a rapid rate. Before long, Karv would be able to stop the bleeding and stitch the wound. The white cloth was turning a dark red, indicating he may need another. He injected himself with a metabolism serum to speed up the healing process.

There was a knock at the door, and Karv said, "Come in." Van entered and gave Karv a slight salute. "Sir, how is your wound?" he asked pleasantly. Karv merely grimaced and said under his breath, "It hurts like hell." Van sat down in the chair beside the bed Karv was using. "Well, Payne is on his way to Williamsburg now. From there, he'll meet up with Tom and Daniel after they kill the coward that shot you. After that, they'll burn the town to the ground," Van said.

Excellent. Those bastards won't know what hit them.

"This is good news, Van," Karv said eventually, "You may leave me now." Van saluted and left the medical room. Karv cleaned up the mess he had made in the sink, and left the medical room. The hallway of the Sentinel was empty, so Karv began to hum a tune. It was the old song sung by the Hawks before and after battle. Karv finished the whistling, just as he reached the Sentinel's Command Center. The door was immediately opened as he approached. "I'm telling you that's what I saw!" someone yelled inside. "Well, that has to be wrong!" another yelled in response.

Karv cleared his throat. Immediately, the officers inside saluted and stopped arguing. "A pleasure to have you onboard," said one of the officers. "At ease, Garrett," Karv said cooly in response. At this, all four of the officers went about their natural stance again. Garrett motioned for Karv to look at a monitor. The CC on the Sentinel consisted of two rooms: The War Room and the Command Room. They were in the Command Room. Garrett pointed to data on a screen and said, "According to this, something entered Earth's atmosphere miles away months ago, but we picked up a similar signal the other night."

"What does this mean, Garrett?" Karv asked impatiently. Garrett fumbled with his glasses and said, "If this signal is encrypted in the same way, it could mean we've encountered, well, aliens." The officer that was checking a holographic glove in the center of the room yelled, "Garrett, aliens aren't real!" Garrett rubbed his sandy hair and said under his breath, "Ah, shut up Jake." Karv began to process the idea of aliens. Then something struck him. "Mars," Karv said loudly. Garrett tilted his head.

Karv called for everyone's attention and began to talk: "We all know that rumors of colonies on Mars have surfaced since the Great War. If what Garrett has discovered is true, we have to assume that these... Martians... are attacking Earth in an attempt to gain control over it. Not on my watch." Karv grinned savagely. Jake shook his head at the thought of aliens. Then Karv said, "Sorano, get in contact with Captain Van. Tell his to change the Sentinel's coordinates to the location the signal Garrett picked up originated from."

Sorano nodded and started speaking into her COM. Karv smiled.

If Martians are on Earth, I want to be the first to get a hold of their technology.

Last edited by EpsiLord on January 11th 2013, 21:43; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 11th 2013, 19:26

"Second are we close to the source of the transmission. We will deal with who ever we find. Then we will continue eastward."

A waypoint appears in my HUD, at least we are relatively close. My feet still covered in ash from my long hike through the wastes.

I enter the ruins of what was once a community, but now is just a collection of ruined buildings and rubble. I hear a girl's scream in the distance. I rush towards the noise.

I round a corner and see a group of raiders running after a girl in torn clothing. Her face is bloodied and tears streak down her face. A group of bandits chasing after her probably just for the sport. I cant think if what they were doing to the child. I increase the magnification of faceplate and bring up my aiming reticule.

I put the reticule over the head of lead bandit and pull the trigger my armor absorbing most of the recoil. The rounds enters his head and lodges itself in his cranium. After a second the mass-reactive rounds burst, showering the group of bandits with brain matter.

They see headless corpse of their comrade fall and turns toward me. One continues to chase the woman, while a group of 3 come rushing towards me. I rush to towards them, with a roar of anger, amplified by my vox. I riddle one bandit with gunfire, he then explodes sending what's left of his corpse slamming into the sidewalk. The other raiders run into a intact building on the side of the street.

"I don't have time for this, Second track the bandits we need to save that girl."

2 Red diamonds appear in the buildings. Perfect I purr, these bandits will be easy prey. Still wary about the one that Second couldn't track.

I noisily enter the door in the front if the building taking most of the door frame with me. Another deep roar escaping my throat. I mag lock Cerberus onto my back and unsheathe my DNI blade. Yeah these bastards are gonna pay. I see one diamond is on the ground floor the other is on the second floor.

I rush into the room the one bandit is in. I kick him in the pelvis effectively shattering the bone. He fell onto the floor blood flowing from his nose and mouth. He looked me in the eye and laughed, "You are wasting your time..." He never got the honor to finish his sentence. The bandit practically swallowed my fist. My armored gauntlet entered his face and easily exited out the back, spraying the wall with sickly grey matter and sprays of blood.

I shake the corpse from my hand and turn to the commotion I hear from upstairs. Looks like his friend is trying to barricade himself inside of a room.

I grunt, if he wants to make this difficult it's his problem. He will just receive a slower death. I pound up the stairs. The diamond behind a door that was basically rusting off it's hinges. I scan the room and he has his back to the wall opposite to the door, ready to riddle who ever comes through with slugs.

I walk the outside of the room, and am soon facing the wall he has his back against. I flex my hand and then punch through the wall with some effort. I grab the bandit pull him through the wall. I hear the snap of ribs. He lands in a heap on the floor.

He scrambles to find his firearm which was now lost, he instead pulled out a knife from his waistband. I laugh, "Well it seems you have found my phobia in small blades."

I sprint to the bandit, grab him by the front of his shirt and lift him clear off the ground.

"What were you doing to the girl?" I growl.

He laughs in my face, " Nothing man, well at least not yet." He then flashes me a devilish smile.

I grab my DNI blade and ram it through his shoulder, causing him to scream and gasp in pain.

"Do you have anymore children or people?"

"No man just that girl, everyone else outlived their... usefulness." He the. Proceeded to spit on my faceplate.
"So go to hell, prick."

I respond by grabbing the man by his shirt and my still lodged knife and running towards the wall facing the street.

We were airborne for the better part of 6 seconds, he went screaming all the way down.

I lift my self from the mess of having the street and my bulk compress the poor man. Blood splattering my helmet. Wet yellow matter sliding down my chest plate.
I heard the girl scream again, I turn and run towards the noise.

I see here backed into a corner backing up from a bandit, a wicked looking knife in his hands.

But this was something different, this was a child no older than 10 oyears of age.

I stand dumbfounded at the child bandit as he creeps toward the girl who is screaming with his every advancing steps.

I sheath my blade and pull out my sidearm a RTZ machine pistol.

"Step away from the girl. Now plebeian!"

The boy did not hear my warning or just did not care. He leapt at the girl, I had made my decision.

I carried the crying girl in the crook of my arms, who was covered in the blood of the child bandit.

The blood of a child is on my hands. I could not believe what I had just done.

And the voices and whispers mock me for my compassion. What have I done!

I continue towards Williamsburg with an orphan in my arms. This reminds me of a memory. Being carries in the arms of a good samaritan who's name I forgot, but who's actions have impacted my life oh so heavily.

And the weight if this recent incident fresh in my mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocknbaseball on January 11th 2013, 21:25

Chapter 3: Im on a boat
Character: John Remedio
Date: October 16, 2181

John was carrying his grandfather over his shoulder. He didnt let sadness take over him, he still needs to get out of here. The gunshots stoped. He didnt like it, not at all. "Maybe they got to the trucks and are headed to Oasis," he thought to himself.

He saw in the distance the vehicle depot. Then he saw his personal armored truck.

"Alright we're getting in the truck, im gonna put David in the back, Johnson get on the .50 and make sure nothing happens to him, got it."

"Yes sir."

Rodriguez decided to stay in the back to help Johnson. Linda and John got in the truck, Linda was driving. She looked at John.

"Its gonna be fine John, I know it."

"Lets hope so" John said, fearing the worst. She started the truck and began driving east. John looked out the window and drifted away into a flood of memories of his father and grandpa, and fell asleep.

= 2 hours later =

"John, John!"

John woke up unaware of where he is.

"We're here."

John looked out the window. He saw the white sand of the beach and then looked up to the horizon. It was the most beautiful thing he has ever seen, except for Linda but he hasnt admit that to himself yet. It was the sun rising from the horizon. Along with the blue ocean it was an amazing sight.

They all got of the truck. John looked around hoping to find anyone else.

No one.

This couldnt be, no one made it out? He then looked for a boat. "You guys see the boat anywhere?"

"There!" Rodriguez was pointing to the left at a yacht, an old one about 18 ft long.

"Lets get on" John commanded

"Wait!" Linda looked worried. "Where are we going."

"We are going north, to find someone."

"Who?"

"I dont know."

John got His grandfather and put him on the yacht. "Ok everyone, were headed north."

Johnson and Rodriguez looked puzzeled. "How far north are we talking about sir?"

"As far as the boat can go. So, everyone get on."

They all got on and started out to wherever the boat takes them.

Rocknbaseball
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 2198

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 12th 2013, 01:47

Chapter 7: Invasion
Character: Leon Zhirov
Setting: Williamsburg, Virginia
October 21, 2181

Leon, Daniel, and Tom were all back in Williamsburg much to Leon’s chagrin. He wanted to leave for New York, but Daniel and Tom needed supplies and Horses. They arrived at the Majors tent, and then Leon turned to them.

“Alright, stay here I’m going to get our supplies” said Leon
“Hold up” said Daniel “Why do you get to negotiated the supplies?”

Leon signed “Well, for one thing you both look way to much bandits and the old man might have a heart attack and shoot you.” “That and the only thing keeping you alive is me” Leon pointed to some snipers on the roof aiming at Tom and Daniel.

“The local scouts warned them before we arrived”
“You son of a –“ Daniel said but Leon stopped him.
“If I recalled you had a shotgun pointed at me so we are even. Don’t move”

Leon walked into the tent and saw the Major talking with someone before addressing Leon.

“So Leon how was New York?“ he chuckled slightly
Leon sighed “ I need more supplies and 2 horse for my……. Companions.”
The Major looked at Leon, “I can’t Leon we have another bandit group attacking”
“What?” “Another one?”
“Yes, this time they have tanks and a lot of soldiers”
“Crap”, what do we have to fight tanks?”
“Nothing we are going to have to abandon Williamsburg. “
“No, wait I have idea” smiled Leon

He got Daniel and Tom into the tent a told them the situation. Daniel cursed and Tom didn’t say anything.

“What are they going to when they get here? asked Leon
Daniel shook his head and looked at Tom who rolled his eyes and began to speak

“They will deploy scout teams to look around the area before moving in with the tanks.”

Leon looked at the map. Closed his eyes, then turned to Daniel and Tom. “You could have shot me back there but you didn’t and for my plan to work I need to trust you two all right?” They looked at each other and then back at Leon then nodded.

-2 hours later-

Payne was looking looking over some reports when to his surprise, Daniel and Tom walking up with prisoner in blue armor.

"So this is the man that shot Karv huh" said Payne with a wicked smile.
"Yes, we caught him and we were going to bring him to Karv" said Daniel
Tom pushed the man on his knees in front of Payne who looked pleased.

"Good work you two, but Karv wants him dead" Payne walked up to the man and grabbed his face "Any last words" Payne

after a pause the man yelled "Kill all who would kill you or a Innocent"
Then man got loose from his bindings, took his knife and stabbed Payne.

Leon's plan was set in motion, he didn't want to kill the leader just yet he need to know were Karv was but first he need to control the area and get a tank, Daniel threw him his M-16 and the firefight began. Leon and Daniel kept firing at every bandit that was in range while Tom moved like a shadow through the bandit ranks and within minutes the area was clear.

"Go get the tank ready" said Leon Daniel and Tom nodded moving quickly.

He then walked over were Payne was, he was trying to crawl away until Leon rolled him over. The man was in a lot of pain.

"Were is Karv?" asked Leon
"F*&% YOU" said Payne
Leon was not in the mood so he stepped on the mans chest

"I'll say it again were is Karv?"
"New York city readying his forces he is going after some base in the country side."
"Thanks" Leon pulled out his revolver and aimed at the man, but it look like he was going to die anyway.
"If you start crawling now you fine a shady tree to die under." said Leon

Leon walked over to the Tank.

"She ready to go?" asked Leon
"Yep, lets go kill some tanks" smiled Daniel
The tank started to roll that sounded like thunder.

Soon they found the staging post with most of the tanks, troops and lucky them, fuel tanks.

"Hit them hard" said Leon
Daniel smiled as he shot the biggest fuel tank he could find blowing up at least 3 tanks and some troops. Daniel took the tank and started circling the other tanks and firing the cannon in the weak spots. With each shot that meant another dead tank. Soon all the tanks were destroyed and and any bandits that were left fled into the near by woods.

Leon smiled ,Williamsburg was once again safe finally.

"Hey, look a panzer" said Daniel "we could use it to get to Karv and finally kill that sh!t head!"
Tom looked up and was what appeared to be smiling.

Leon smiled but he remember what what Tom said about the German attack.
"No, we need to go to New York" said Leon "if we're aren't there people will die"

Leon wanted revenge, but he couldn't just stand there while the people of New York was attacked. He had to help. Leon looked at Tom and Daniel who were puzzled.
Leon said bluntly said "Its a Hawk thing" Both of them swore and steer the tank to the Panzer. Leon checked his weapons and ammo, because soon a bigger fight was on his hands.

Payne reached his personal Pazser just in time. His bodyguards helped him into the the ship and into the medic station. "IT WAS DANIEL AND TOM, THOSE TRAITORS" "WE MUST WARN KARV ABOUT THE BETRAYAL" One of the medics took a painkiller and stuck it into Payne arm. He quickly fell asleep just as the Panzer was taking off and and heading to Karv.

Last edited by Willthekilla5 on January 12th 2013, 10:48; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocknbaseball on January 12th 2013, 03:46

Chapter 4: Land at last
Date: October 21, 2181

John was beside his grandfathers corpes, still greatly struck by his lost. The smell did not bother him what so ever. He could not stop all these memories of his grandfather and father rush through his head. He has no idea where to even start looking for these "Technomancers." He guessed rumors of them spread across the north. He'll find them, he had to.

The entire Liberators camp, gone, just like that. He sweared again to himself he will return to Miami and destroy every last one of them. The Bloodhounds were savage, getting stranglers and other bandits as slaves. They showed no mercy in a world that will do the same. John had to show no mercy. This mentality is the reason humanity never picked itself up after The Great War, as they called it, although John didnt know what was so great about it.

John thought about this a lot. Over 100 years and humanity has not steped from the ashes, instead they barried themselves in it.

And it will never change.

Unless someone did something about it. But it will be for nothing, for there is always someone who wont like it, and he will rebel and start a new order, and the cycle continues.

Thats why John decided to just live with it, and only protect those he loved, and the innocent. He very much loved the Liberators, and he failed them. In doing so he feels he failed himself, but most of all, his father and grandfather.

His thoughts were inturrupted by a shout outside.

"The ship has run out of fuel!" It was Johnson who was driving the boat. John quickly got up and went outside. He went to Johnson and he turned to him as if he felt his presence.

"Commander, we ran out of fuel."

John looked at him with a look of regret. "Dont call me commander anymore, im no longer that." Johnson was caught of guard by this remark. He felt the pain running through John. " Oh um..." he couldnt finish his sentence as Linda and Rodriguez walked in. "Where are we?" said Linda.

"Well according to the fuel gauge we had 40 gallons coming out of Miami. This thing does 25 miles a gallon so um..." he started multiplying in his head, but John came up with the answer first.

"1000 miles, we should be next to the coast of Virginia." Linda looked at John.

"So, now what?"

"We'll let the current take us to the shore, then well start heading west."

The three of them didnt look too convinced. John noticed this. "It'll be fine, like you said Linda." He told them this although he didn't beleive it himself. He looked over to the distant land of Virginia. He wondered what troubles await him.

Rocknbaseball
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by iFreebird on January 12th 2013, 05:02

Donald laughed " Keep the ring it probably wont fit me but the thought counts "

he listened as Hotep told his story then sat back and took it all in " I fought in both of King James wars killed many men and through it all became a high ranking knight of my order" he finished his bottle " loved one women then had the chaos came through my house killed my wife killed my daughter she was 2" He put his guns away " After that i lead a charge on the queens city. London we were out numbered out matched but through sure force we won the battle taking the city for our king making me a hero of war. I pushed the queen out of her palace and right into your hands. "
iFreebird
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 2560
Orange Lion Award Finally

Character sheet
Name:
Rank/Position:
Faction:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 12th 2013, 06:32

Protocol
Unknown time
Aboard the Heart of the Reich

Niklas and Nikolai were discussing possible outcomes for an invasion on America. Even with most of europe and asia united, the martian visitors are far more technologically advanced. Chances are slim, unless...
All hell then broke loose.

[Niklas! Unknown aircraft is flying over the Heart of the Reich!] A sailor said, running into the War Room.

Niklas and Nikolai both followed him to the deck, where they saw the unknown aircraft flying high. Unlike most plans, this one was very slim.

[Shoot it down.] Niklas said, and the ship fired several missiles at the plane. It hit, and it began to descend towards the ocean.

[Tell the Captain to set the course heading to that planes crash site, I want to see what it is. That looked nothing like a plane.] Niklas said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bolshevik saw the missile launch from his location on ground. It was with high powered binoculars, but that made it evident the ship was near. For weeks, he has been observing the martian people, and found they are technologically more superior than anything he has ever seen, almost as unique as the people themselves. He made a fatal mistake: the missile launch distracted him, and he heard footsteps behind him. He spun around, and saw a group of the martians coming towards him. Bolshevik sighed, he knew this day would come, and like every KGB agent loyal to the motherland, he knew what he had to do to avoid capture.

"Put your hands behind your head." One of them said, the leader from the looks of him. Bolshivek did so.

"Erm, comrades, please if you will I am unarmed, and would need a cigarette, now." He said. He reached into his coat pocket and pulled it out, making sure to move slowly and keep his hands open to avoid suspicion. He took the only one in the box, put it in his mouth, and bit the tip.
He was dead in seconds.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[...Very well. This is terrible news indeed.] Nikolai said, waving one of the agents away.]

[What is it?] Niklas asked.

[We just lost contact with the only agent in america I had spying on the martians]

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on January 12th 2013, 09:54

Chapter 11: Nearing Land
Character: Darius Ashry
Setting: Eye of Rutherford
Date: October 22, 2180

"It would seem that way." Darius thought for a moment, he never told anyone his real name before, he contemplated telling Donald, but threw the thought away. 'No, fighting against be is one thing and friends are they, but to fight together as brothers, then, my name cannot be held from them for it will be their right to know.'
"So, we only have a half a days journey before reaching America, what's the plan when you get there?" Donald asked.
"Half a day?"
"Yes, its the 22nd. We have talked for quite a while Hotep."
"I guess I didn't even notice."

Darius thought for a moment, "When we port, I guess I'll head to Roosevelt Island." Donald looked at him strangely. "Its a small island in the middle of New York's East River. It is connected to the mainland by two bridges. If stories are true, the wealthy have barricaded themselves in. Large black walls surround the circumference of the island and hires mercenaries keep watch at both bridges. Inside they have their own community. Farms, houses, stores, they never leave. The island is large enough to hold 1200 people, and I believe only 400 live there but they fight all the time, that's where I'll come in." Darius waited for some kind of scrutiny from Donald but never received any. "If you'd like, you are free to come with me, someone who can shoot a gun would be helpful when that is what the job calls for, and the rewards are handsome indeed."
"What are yall talking about?" Elizabeth's voice rang out.
"Nothing, im just leaving." Darius replied.

Darius looked back at Donald as he stood up. "Think it over, it gives you a chance to get off this metal barge and back into your specialty, without the senseless war...my kind if work is peaceful because they never see you coming. If you'd like to tag along, join me when the ship makes port. I'll understand if you do not." Darius walked out, "Elizabeth, take me to Ra. I must make sure he is ready for departure."
"Indeed."

Chairman
Chairman

Level : 3372
Orange Lion Award Won the Challenge!

Character sheet
Name: Xentaas Krexin
Rank/Position: Admiral
Faction: Rebel Alliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocknbaseball on January 12th 2013, 15:25

Chapter 5: Long road ahead
Date: October 22, 2181

"We'll bury him here." John got the shovel that was on the ship and started digging for the grave of his grandfather. He didnt want to bury him in Miami for fear that the Bloodhounds will find the grave.

They finished the grave and John stayed staring at it. Rodriguez made a cross of wooden sticks to mark the spot. Linda looked around. "I guess i'll say a few words."
John didnt look up and Linda started. "David was more than just a great man..."
John did not hear the rest, he wondered of into more memories. He set his his mind to future task.

"John, do you want to say anything" Linda asked.

John looked away and started walking away. Linda didnt say anything, she knew John was too hurt to say anything. He did the same when his father died. John looked back to them.

"We gotta go." Linda, Johnson and Rodriguez nodded and walked towards him. The sun was just rising on this new day and John was ready for anything, in the long road ahead.

Rocknbaseball
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 12th 2013, 18:32

Chapter 1: Report
Character: Commander Pryce
Setting: Ostego County, New York. Base Delta Prime.
October 21, 2181

Pryce walked into the Communications room and room illuminated in a blueish hue. In the center formed a figure of the Captain of the Nyx.

"Status Report" The Captain ordered.

"We captured two humans recently. One is a scientist whom I believe could be used in reclamation project and we found what we believe to be a scout for a nearby faction." Pryce responded.

"How do you know about the scientist?"

"He seems to have knowledge of the field, we've gained this knowledge through Cognitive viewing. He knows something about a Element 115. The science team is working on the specifics. Early predictions show nearly 250% increase in effectiveness."

"Hmm.. This is good. Now what of the other prisoner?"

"He was dead before we fully obtained him. he He dd have badly damaged communication devices on his person. From what our Engineer could gather is it's leading to an offshore location, near our lost drone approximately. I believe it would be a ship of some sorts. They most likely are trying to pursue an aggressive position on us, reinforcements are suggested."

"Understood, Commander. I will send you Air Support and T-130 Support Mechs to your location. I will position the Nyx in a support position in stationary orbit over Delta. I will be liberal with the use of Orbital strikes."

"Thank you very much Captain. May I ask of the progress in the Obelisk?"

"It is under construction. We estimate it'll be done in a month pending a firing solution. Now how is my Daughter?"

"Alana is proving to be useful, but I do have my doubts about her understanding as to why we're here."

"As in?"

"I think she thinks we're here to help the Earthborns."

"I see... Well keep me updated and I expect a full report on this Element 115 by the end of the week."

Pryce saluted, "Yes, sir."

The captain's image dissipated, leaving Pryce to himself once more. Things were going as planned, this is excellent. The reclamation may begin.

Earth will be ours once more.

Last edited by Blackhalos99 on January 12th 2013, 21:17; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by iFreebird on January 13th 2013, 05:12

Donald sat in his room for awhile after thinking about what was said to him. If what Hotep said was true then there was money in America to be made. He found his job boring and dull but the people on the boat that's why he stayed.

a few minuets passed and Donald made his way to the bar he began drinking very heavily getting drunk very fast. I shouldn't go killing people isn't what i do any more those days are behind me" Donald was talking out loud but no one dared question him or asked him to stop.

" But the money I could start a new life that's what america was always about starting anew."

Donald had all but lost track of time " I'd beeeeee away fwom that fat fuck King james noooooo more favors noooooo moe needs wants no more stupid war stories nothing"

Donald took his dagger out and slammed it into the table the blade was red and from his point of view looked like a cross. " You your the real pwoblem here you and your fucking order of knights and other special titles" He was point to his dagger " You should have died out with the rest of the word but no you some how made it through the shit fest your just some stupid symbol that he used to rally the troops. Im sick of you" Donald put his head down and passed out bottle in hand
iFreebird
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet
Name:
Rank/Position:
Faction:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Dawn on January 13th 2013, 06:08

Chapter Eight: Chaos Looming
Character: Alana Groombridge
Date: October 22st, 2181

Somethings wrong, this I know. We've had a dramatic increase in the armed forces on our position. HE have enough firepower here to take over the continent it would seem. MkIII VTOLr Jets, T130 Manned Combat Mechs, and plethora of other security forces.

I don't know why we would ever need them, and I sure as hell don't know why we need excavating equipment. I can feel the slight vibrations through the ground.

Whatever we're doing, it's big.

This worries me deeply, but I don't know what to do or where to go.

I'm scared Allen.

October 22st, 2181
Alana Groombridge

has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed.

We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in;
machinery that gives abundance has left us in want.
Our knowledge has made us cynical,
our cleverness hard and unkind.
We think too much and feel too little.
More than machinery we need humanity,
more than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness.

Without these qualities life will be violent and all will be lost.

Agent Dawn
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 1963

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on January 13th 2013, 20:03

Chapter 12: Arrival
Setting: New York Shipping Port

Darius sat in his room hoping to receive a reply from Donald but one never came. So, he decided to exit the ship and continue his journey. He got up off his got and grabbed his things, strung his daggers, and left the iron prison that had been his room these last few days. He started towards the bottom deck where they were holding Ra. From there he could exit from the bottom door of the ship. He turned a corner and started down the stairs. Each step, his titanium-gold overlay daggers clanged together echoing through the iron beast. //the daggers are made of titanium but are overlaid with 10 karat gold so they look ancient Egyptian//

He reached the room Ra had been kept in and opened the door. He entered. Ra was missing. He looked around frantically and called out for his horse. "Ra!" he shouted but all he heard was still silence. Ra was an intelligent horse and he knew his own name and he knew to come when Darius called for him. "Ra!!" he called again bit still nothing. On the ground he noticed a puddle. The liquid was bright red and reflected the lights in the room. He reached down and dipped his finger in the fluid and tasted. The warm taste of metallic blood filled his mouth. He looked around and saw another puddle, then another, and then a third leading out a second door. He rushed to the door and flung it open revealing a hallway.

The hallway was filled with puddles of blood that led to a door at the other end. Darius rushed down the hallway, only to be stopped stopped a golden earring that he immediately recognized as the one he had put in Ra's left ear a few years earlier. He tore down the hall and busted through the door and what he saw made him drop to his knees. There, laying in the back of the room was his horse, dead. Ra's left ear had been cut off, his back legs broken, and a large gash spanning the width of his throat spilling blood onto the floor. Darius crawled over and cradled the horses head in his lap. "I'm sorry my friend." he cried. "I should've been down here with you." He rocked back and forth unsure of what to do; then he saw something metal flashing. He looked over and it was a name plate. It read, "J. Prescott." Darius bolted from the room to the captain's quarters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darius shot up the stairs onto the deck's topside and burst through the door of the captain's quarters. "Hotep!!" the captain exclaimed, "Your covered in...blood." The captain was a strange man. Early 50s, he had been at alsea for decades and he aged look only complimented his piratey persona. His white scraggy beard was dirty, half his right ear was missing, his face, hard as stone and one eye pale white with injury. The blue captain's coat and hat went well with kerchief around his neck, and if that wasn't enough, two flintlock pistols and a peg leg where his right leg should've been.
"When does the ship leave port?" Darius asked with his eyes fixated on the captain.
"Uh..uh..as soon as you step off we head for the English providence if Cuba."
"I'm not leaving, and neither neither is this ship."
The captain's face hardened, "im sorry, but I have no.choice but.to leave immediately."
"No, not yet."
"Hotep, if you keep me from my orders, I have no problem.." the captain moved for his gun but Darius was too quick. He pulled the knot on his daggers and held them to the captain's neck, scissoring his throat.

"Whoa, whoa! What's going on here? Hotep, have you give mad?" //hooe you dint mind freebird//Darius whipped his head around to Donald. He reached for the name plate, still holding a dagger to the captain's neck and threw it to Donald. He could see by the pain in Hotep's eye and the blood covering his body that something bad had happened. He left to retrieve the man.

Donald returned with the crewman and Darius pinned him to the wall with one of the daggers at his throat. "What happened to my horse?" Darius asked sternly but the crewman didn't reply. "ANSWER ME!!" He yelled with a demonic twinge in his voice.
"I..i..won him in a p..p..poker game."
"How can you win something that doesn't belong to anyone but me? Who claimed the horse belong to them?" Darius demanded.
"The dish washer, William O'Meere." Darius shot Donald a look.
"Already gone." Donald left.

Donald returned a few minutes later with another crew member. Darius pinned him to the wall too, dagger pressed hard to his throat. "HOW DARE YOU BET MY HORSE!!" The crewman said nothing. A few moments if silence passed before O'Meere said anything.
"My name is William O'Meere, I am a recruit of the knights templar, just as every other crewman on this ship. As such, I take full responsibility for my lying a deceitfulness to Jaxson, do not punish him for it was my fault."
Darius said nothing..."Who killed my horse?"

"I am sorry." Darius pressed the knife deeper into Prescott's neck. He tried to swallow but the dagger was too constricting. "I couldn't get him to listen to me." He breathed hard. "So i ripped out his earring." The blade dug deeper. "Then i put him in that storage room and he broke his...[cough cough] legs. So, i...[cough] ended his misery."
"I grant you the same right." Darius slid the blade over his throat spilling gallons of blood on the floor.
"I don't think so." The captain pulled his pistol and pointed it at Darius' head. "I am the only one doing any killing on this ship." Darius stood motionless for a moment. He could feel the barrel on his bald head. In one swift motion he slot the other crewman's throat, ducked under the captain's pistol, missing the bullet he fired and went to kill the captain, but Donald had already drown his .44 colt and blew a hole in the captains head before Darius could get to him.

"Donald, you have saved my life, I am leaving for New York, what do you say to my offer?" Darius waited hoping for the answer he wanted.

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 14th 2013, 02:19

A slight Inconvenience
October 22nd, 2181

Alex, Anelie and Natter looked around the ruins of the once mighty city in an attempt to find the doctor, but to no avail.

[This is pointless!] Natter complained, switching the safety of his Mauser C96 off and on to keep him preoccupied (Anelie suggested they only bring small, concealable firearms to avoid any conflict).

[Did you have a better idea to find him?] Anelie said, ignoring his complaints.

[At this point, anything could be better than this! We've been searching for hours.]

[And we will keep searching until we find him. Complaining will not make it faster. You'd think being an adult would give you more patience...] Anelie trailed off, refocusing her attention to the surrounding area. Natter shook his head, and continued messing with his safety.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Nikolai. We've found the three. Should we kill them?} A Russian KGB agent said. He and two others on mounted DSR-50hP sniper rifles in a building about a quarter-mile from the trio's position.

{Negative Maksim,} The com buzzed in response, {if they can perhaps retrieve the doctor for us, it will make it easier for his capture...} Maksim waved his hands, and the other two stood up.

{Actually, Maksim, standby... Re-position yourself to an old building that's to the side of that base..} The three eyed each other nervously. Since there para-dropped arrival, they've noticed the martians begin to increase their fire-power and other things.

{Not to question you, Nikolai, but why do we want to relocate so close to the outworlders base?}

{We want you to assassinate Dr. Clarke.}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The three returned to their anchored ship, and began to chart the map.

[So, in a 3 kilometer radius from here, he is nowhere to be found...] Natter said.

[Should we just keep searching from there?] Alex asked. Anelie paid no attention, she was looking out the window of the bridge.

[You guys...] She said, and the two looked at her from the map.
[What if he's at that base we've been hearing about?]

[The outworlders? Why would they want him?] Natter asked.

[Perhaps he stumbled in there, remember he is a scientist, and if I were one of them I would want to learn about this place more as well. And i fear something much worse... What if they're here to do harm? It wouldn't be hard for them, we've seen what kind of technology they posses, not to mention america couldn't resist at all. Worse, what if they move to europe? Germany, Russia, and Switzerland are the only three countries that posses the weapons and technology to fend them off, but it would only be a matter of time before we crumble too.]

[Anelie... Where is all of this coming from?] Alex asked. He was a bit worried, this was unlike her.

[Alex is right, Gespenst. I highly doubt they're here to do harm, they're only human, and they might be here just to see what the situation on earth is. Hell, I'd go as far as saying they might help, but...]

[Help?! They need giant robots and huge armored vehicles to help?] Anelie snapped back at him. Natter was speechless.

[I... I'm sorry... I've just been having this really odd headache all day... I keep seeing these numbers, and I don't know what they mean...]

[Numbers?] Alex asked confused.

[Numbers... Anelie, could you write them down? Perhaps that will help.] Natter said. This was in fact a lie, but he couldn't tell her the reason he truly wanted to see them. She wrote down the sequence, and it looked something like this.

18-9-19-5~3-15-13-18-1-4-5-19

Alex didn't understand it, Anelie shook her head.

[That didn't help at all... I need to lay down...] Anelie said, and left. Alex and Natter looked at it for a minute, and Natter suddenly left to his room.

[I need to go.] He said, leaving Alex there alone.

That seemed suspicious... Alex thought to himself. He silently walked down the hall and put his head against Natter's door. He could hear him faintly talking to someone.

[...cannot be trusted, if this is correct, she could be a RSA. ...I understand that, but we've been at a peace with Russia haven't we? ...Either way, something must be done about it. ...No I can't do that. ...No he's not the issue, but I will not have German blood on my hands.] Alex backed up from the door. He didn't want to hear anymore. Who was he talking to? Did he plan of killing Anelie?

He went back to the bridge and looked at the paper again.

The numbers mean something... But what? Alex thought hard for a moment.

Wait a minute... Alex had an idea. He grabbed a pencil, and began to write letters under the numbers. He thought that, perhaps the numbers correspond to letters of the alphabet, like A is one, B is two, etc.
//Don't know how that would work in German, just go with it//

After he was finished, it looked like this.

18-9-19-5~3-15-13-18-1-4-5-19
R-I-S-E C-O-M-R-A-D-E-S

Rise Comrades? What does that mean? Alex asked himself. If there was anyone he had to ask, it was Anelie. He could no longer bring himself to trust Natter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 14th 2013, 02:58

Chapter 8: Raid
Setting: New York, Panzer
October 22, 2181

Leon, Daniel, and Tom all sat on the command deck of the Panzer. The 3 were trying find the answer to the problem of saving as many people from the German attack as possible.

"What if we take them from the river and ship them down the river?" asked Daniel
"No that won't work" said Leon "It's to exposed and we don't have the boats"
"We could use the Panzer, we just need to find a landing zone" said Daniel.
"That could work, just were should it be." Leon pondered the question.
"Times Square." said Tom "It's already walled up and fortified."

Daniel looked at Tom "Yes, but its crawling with Karv's forces, we're good but still that take up lot of time and ammo, plus Payne some how lived long enough to but that message out that we turn, they won't just let us in like our last plan.

"Karv left to take some base out in another part of New York remember, the only thing that the New York base should have is a light crew." said Leon

Leon and the crew began formulating a plan to take the base for themselves. First, is to clear the area when they entered the compound in the tank. Second is to get to the a radio and when the invasion starts they broadcast a message as a safe haven and and landing zone to evacuate the civilians. Finally, search the compound for anything useful to help defend the base.

"Alright we got a plan lets go put it to use." said Leon

The tank was only a few feet from the fort. They need to go in easy so we can avoid needing to repair a hole later. The tank rolled up and waited for to be let in.

"Why are you back here so early?" said the operator.
"Some idiot forgot to fill up the damn tank" said Daniel in a low voice avoid being detected.
"Fine, bring your tank to the fuel depot" The gate rose and the tank rolled thorough. As soon as they got in the courtyard Daniel stated firing on as many tanks as he could. Leon and Tom bailed out the back hatch to complete there tasks. Leon headed of to a store room and Tom headed to the control room.

Leon ran down the corridors as fast as he could. He met a little more guards then he thought but wasn't going to be a issue he kept a steady pacing as he fired his M-16. Each burst he fired meant more dead guards. He cleared each room, making mental notes when he found weapons, ammo, and other things that could be useful. Leon came across few guard that were making a last stand. Leon made sure it was. Leon had his rifle on full auto and sprayed the guards with a hail of bullets. What was so important in this room? He opened the door and was surprised. The room was filled with what looked like little tanks with guns mounted on them. Leon took a look at a near by computer is said they were a new kind of drone called Guards.

"You were looking to make your own kingdom huh Karv" said Leon coldly.

In the command room the men were confused, what was going on outside? Just then the lights when out.

"What the Hell is going on?" one said but that all they said as Tom moved like a shadow and depopulated the room in under 60 seconds.

Tom, Daniel, and Leon we soon met up in the Command center. Daniel and Leon were looking at the map in the middle of the room while Tom was by himself cleaning his blades.

"How are we going to defend this place?" asked Daniel
"I found drones called Guards, we can program to defend key points of the base." said Leon
"Well then all we need is a deck of cards" Tom said with a smile.

Leon nodded "We need get the Panzer and re fuel it. It won't be long now and we got a lot of work to do.

"I'll get the Panzer i won't be long" said Daniel with his shotgun in hand
"I program the Guards so they won't go killing us or the people we are trying to save." said Tom.
"I will record the messages and get it ready to play on a loop" said Leon
"When you two get back we need to get ready." Leon said. They both nodded and went off to there tasks.

Leon closed his eyes, this was going to be the biggest fight he ever fought and it is going to have the highest stakes yet.

Leon began to record:

"My name is Leon Zhirov, I am a Member of the Hawks and we have a base in Time Square that is well defended and we will be getting people out of the city by air and staging any counterattack when needed. We will help anyone that needs help and if you good with a gun we need your help to defend the base. We are here and will not leave you."

Leon stopped the recording and got it ready to play. Now all he could do is wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 14th 2013, 03:55

Invasion
Long Island Sound.
Early morning, October 23rd, 2181

Alex could not sleep. He sat tapping his fingers on the table, looking out the window to the ocean. He could not tell Anelie what he had learned, but he would not let Natter get to her first.

[No, I will not.] He said outloud, standing up to confront him. He was about to turn around, when he noticed something odd. The water outside the window began to become a bit more wavy, as if something was moving in it. He looked out, and he saw a ship uncloak itself. Then another. Then another. Soon, he gasped in horror as he saw the entire German fleet unmasked itself, with one huge ship in the middle. He had to warn the others, but he was petrified with fear. He mustered all his strength to break the gaze, and began to sprint towards the barracks. He had to warn the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[This is Admiral Goering, to all German warships! We have been authorized to begin bombing runs, as well as firing cannon blasts at the land! Deploy the landing craft after the first volley! On my mark! 3... 2... 1... Mark!]

The loud explosions from the cannons could be heard for miles, as the shells exploded along the shore.
Admiral Goering smiled.

The Invasion has begun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Dawn on January 14th 2013, 04:20

Chapter Eight: Long Night of Solace
Date: October 22nd, 2181

You wouldn't believe how serene it is in the nighttime here. I can feel the cool breeze flow through around me in such a way as to be like a soft blanket. I feel like I could spend an eternity here, looking a crossed the land.

I can't believe I never went to the rooftop until now. I feel as if all the worry just went away.

I feel as if you were right here whispering "I love you" in my ear. To be honest, I would do anything to let you see this.

It's beautiful.

Alana Groombridge
October 22nd, 2181

//This part is not in the usual Journal perspective but is now in 1st person for the time being//

Chapter Nine: Unsettling Dreams
Setting: ????
Date: ????

Looming in the horizon was an enormous pillar releasing a a cloud of smoke, quickly expanding towards them. I saw figures running from it, and I could here screams of men and women alike.

Then the cloud enveloped them. I could feel nothing. Not a single thing, but all around me the figures dropped to the ground in agony. Their flesh looked as if it was burning itself down to the bone.

Within moments the screams were silenced and all that was once human now laid on the ground as husk of it's former self.

She could feel the cloud expanding even more. She knew it was to cover the Earth.

This is why we're here?

For reclamation?

Chapter Ten: Rude Awakening
Date: October 23nd, 2181

I woke up this morning to wailing sirens and explosions off in the distance. It was a hectic sight as the whole entire base awoke and went to their stations.

The Command center was bustling with activity with Commander Pryce at it's center.

i manned my station as we sent two high level drones and a jet to recon and find out what the rumble was about.

What came on screen was a sight to see.

It seemed it there was an armada of ships pounding on the land with it's guns. You could see dozens upon dozens of smaller ships sailing to the beach and unloading people.

It was... an attack?...

Within the chaos in the room, I checked my computer for something. Something I wish I didn't see.

The voices around me seemed to fade as I glanced upon my screen. It was the pillar from my dream. I never been so frightened in my life, Allen.

It was real...

I had to resume my duty until this event was over, but when I did I swore I saw Commander Pryce staring at me like he knew I what I saw.

I went to my room and I decided something.

I was going to leave.

Agent Dawn
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by iFreebird on January 14th 2013, 06:50

Donald looked out the window New York was in sight " Grab your shit and get to the deck"

Donald had just killed the captain it wouldn't be to long till someone put a bullet in him or hotep . He maid his way to his room and grabbed his duffle bag from under his bed. he took out his Mg36 and put a clip in it then put a bullet in the chamber.He then pulled out a medium sized suit case. It was white with a cross on it.

" Hello old friend" he put the suit case put to his chest and the suit case began to open up and morph around Donald Covering him with metal combat armor. His head was covered with a helmet so no one could see his face but every man and women knew the armor. He put his MG on his back put his colts in their holsters and made his way to the deck.

(( The armor forming thing would look like this ))
iFreebird
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet
Name:
Rank/Position:
Faction:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 14th 2013, 12:48

Chapter 9: The Day We Feared part 1
Setting: Time Square, New York
October 23, 2181

"You may not be my biological son Leon, but i couldn't have asked for a better son or Hawk."
"Don't leave me Dad, i can't do this without you."
"You are strong my son and you can do it ...you can do i......t....."
"Dad? DAD!!!!!"

Leon woke up when the first rounds hit. Leon got from his cot and ran to the control room as fast as he could. Daniel and Tom were already in the room as he arrived.

"Were are they coming from" asked Leon?
"The map saids they are arriving from the sea with drop ships inbound." said Daniel
"Well then we don't have a lot time then lets get Kodiak, Tacitus, and Orca ready to lift off then prepare for any attacks."

"We are going to lose New York aren't we?" asked Daniel there was few moment before anyone answered.
"I don't see us holding New York, but if we can get people out and save them we'll have a good chance on taking it back" said Leon "but for now we need to get ready."

Daniel cursed and Tom just cleaned his blade. Leon pressed a button and the message began to loop on all radio frequencies.

"Germans might take New York, but as long as I'm here they won't take this base" said Leon aloud.
Daniel and Tom looked at Leon and nodded then left to check the perimeter and fuel the Panzers.

Leon looked at the map again and sighed. He hope this whole trip wouldn't be for nothing, but if he could save a few people that would be enough.

//this is only part one i continue this along just in case anyone in New York wants a ride out of here lol//

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 14th 2013, 13:30

Resistance

[When in the hell did they get here?!] Natter said, along with a few other "selective" words.

[Doesn't matter, they're here now. We need to get out of here.] Anelie said.

[But wait, shouldn't we help?] Alex asked. The other two looked dumbfounded.

[Help? This dismal place? Let Niklas have his victory, it doesn't affect us.] Natter said. Anelie stayed silent.

"TO HELL WITH NIKLAS!" Alex roared. Natter flinched, and Anelie gasped.

When did he learn English?

"You listen here! These people need are help, if we can rally everyone, we can assemble a force strong enough to repel the invasion! Maybe not New York, but there are other places!" He said, taking his DSR-50hP off of the wall.

[One fool against the entire German Navy. What do you hope to achieve?] Natter asked.

Alex walked away from the bridge as he said, "To inspire everyone to fight back, maybe even cowards like you, Viper."

He could already see some people, perhaps local gangs, fighting back against the Germans. He pulled out the radio he grabbed and sent out a broadcast.

"This is Corporal Alex Wartohn with the Neu Wehrmacht separatists. I am hailing all who may be listening. The German's are mighty, but if we all join forces together, we can send them packing!" He hoped others would hear.

"Corporal, this is Jakson McVoyy with the Fallschirmaufklärer Kp 17, we are dropping soldiers, and are ready to assist!"

Dropping? He looked up, and saw several paratroopers coming down towards him. He smiled when he saw the Swiss Army patch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on January 14th 2013, 14:51

Chapter 13: In the Distance
Setting: New York

"Alright, lets go." Darius said as Donald's armor finished. They rushed up on deck and was stopped in their tracks. They could hear bombing all around them. Off in the distance were silhouette outlines off dozens of warships. Darius couldn't believe what was happening. He was an assassin, warfare wasn't his territory.
"What do we do?" Both men turned to see Elizabeth standing there in armor similar to Donald's.
"Uh, Donald...i think I'll let you make this call." Darius said suggesting that he wasn't sure Elizabeth should follow. "As for myself, I see something I need to deal with."
"Is that so?" Donald said looking confused.

"Donald, that large ship out in the distance, what does it say on the hull?"
"I'm not sure, but it has the German flag on it.
Darius smiled. "That is the flagship. On that ship is the German leader, Niklas Hitler. Donald, I think it is time you see what assassin work is like."
Then Darius grabbed his daggers in hand, he took off his collar and placed it on the deck of the ship, he then took a running dive off the side if the ship and into the ocean. Donald and Elizabeth ran to look over the side and saw the Egyptian swimming with incredible speed towards the German flagship.
'I let you live once and you have taken advantage of it Niklas, now I correct that mistake.'

Last edited by Goldenbudda21 on January 14th 2013, 16:19; edited 1 time in total

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Dawn on January 14th 2013, 15:19

I have never been so scared, yet so calm in my life.

I was scared because of what the federation is actually trying to do and I calm because I know I'm doing the right thing. It is such a weird feeling, I can't even describe it. With betrayal came solace, with chaos came order, and so on.

I packed all the things I could carry on me and departed into the narrow empty hallways. It just weird that these walls once made me feel safe... Now they're no more than a cage.

My footsteps echoed down the hallways on my way to the Hangar. I felt like my loud heartbeat could be heard from miles away. This only made me more scared. Any sound could be my death as I have no doubt that would be the case.

Down and through the labyrinth I went until I reached the Hangar. It was devoid of all life with only Boxes and Jets taking up the space. The Jets themselves were numbered in the 20's and were stacked up upon each other like a cylindrical bunk bed.

I crept along the walls and eventually picked up some weaponry, it would be useful later on although I hoped I'd never have to use it.

I picked the Jet I'd be taking and jumped onto it. The hatch came unsealed easily with a single password letting me in. From there I readied the Jet and let it's VTOL activate, letting me hover in place while the weapons readied. I could here sirens now wailing in response to my intrusion and from through the cockpit I could see numerous security forces arrive with Pryce at their lead.

We met eyes for a mere instant and he did something completely unexpected.

He let me go...
//I asked Halos and he was fine with this//
I shifted my attention to the roof of the hanger and shot a hole through it, flying through it into the open sky.

I felt free again.

I activated the planes stealth capability a turned on auto pilot as I wrote this all down at his moment. It's alot to take in and I could have forgot, you know?

I do feel like I'm doing the right thing and I feel like I've found my purpose.

I am going to do whatever I can to stop this from happening, no matter the cost.

Agent Dawn
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 14th 2013, 16:58

Chapter 9: The Day We Feared part 2
October 23, 2181

The Germans came faster then expected but between the drones and Leon sniping at ever soldiers that comes within range, the path for civilians was relatively safe. The base had gotten the first batch of civilians along with some Mercs that agreed to help defend the base.

Orca was filling up quickly with civilians. Daniel was getting it ready for flight and take the first batch back to Williamsburg. It was this safest place they could think of. Tom was working with some mercs to defend the walls. The Guard drones were deployed inside and outside the base defending key points and they were very effective and they had some in reserve just in case.

"Leon, Orca is at 25% capacity" said Daniel over the short range radio.
"Alright, Daniel" said Leon "Tom do we still have civilians coming in?"
"Yes, i can confirm at least 5 groups that radio in asking for help" said Tom
"Alright, get to the Command post we need to see were they are." said Leon

Tom confirmed and was off. This was going better then Leon had hoped but still it was far from over. So far the only Germans that attack were small squads that either were recon teams or squads that got lost, but they were starting to arrive in larger numbers and it won't be long before they come in force. This base can't stand a long siege, they don't have the supplies and ammo.

Leon had just killed a squads with a few well placed shots when Tom called in.

"Leon, i have good news and bad news, good news is it looks like we have resistance fighters fighting Germans all across the city, bad news is we have a fairly large German force coming straight for us."
"Damn it" said Leon "alright i'll send some guys to see if we missed anything, i need you to put out a radio message, We need more people to defend this base, also we need more drones."
"Understood" said Tom

"Leon, its Daniel we are at full capacity and ready to lift off now"
"Do it, see you back in Williamsburg" said Leon

Orca lifted off the ground and and left the base fairly quickly. The first panzer was way but they can't stop they had at least 5 more groups pulse more on the way. Their work was far from over and it won't be long before they Germans hit them hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 on January 14th 2013, 19:48

Chapter 15: Climb Aboard
Setting: German Flagship
Date: October 23, 2181

Darius swam hard. His chest heaving as he fought his way through the cold waves that was the Atlantic Ocean. He couldn't see much in the night air, but he could still see the ship as it sat ominously in the ocean as if watching this intrusion on American soil like a movie.

Arm over arm, fosh over fist, his body moving with speed as it cut through the water. The cold water was taking its toll however. He was becoming fridgid. His body getting harder and harder to keep pushing forward. He was from the desert, he wasn't used to this cold a temperature. The Nile, where he learned to swim so proficiently, was never this cold, even in the winter months. The Nile's current was never so forceful either. The ocean was like a mindless beast as currents dragged him under and over the incoming waves. Darius was amazed. He began swimming in the Nile at a young age.

He could recall all the times he and some of his friends would venture into the water. He could remember being told by his father, "Until you are older, never swim during the day." Darius knew why, crocs. During the day, the monstrous dinosaurs lurked in the rover to stay cool. At night however, the mud that stained the rovers edge was a good place for slumber. So, night was the best time to swim. He and his friends would try and swim upstream, well down stream for every other river in the world. They would fight the currents and swim to what was Higher Egypt in ancient times. This was diffinately not the Nile though.

For an hour and a half he swam towards the ship. In the distance, the sun was beginning to rise as a new day was dawning. 'The dawn means more reinforcements, I have to be quick.' He finally reached the metal frame of the ship. It towered over him like a behemoth. He swam around the bottom of the ship until he came to the steel chain that was anchoring the ship at sea. He stuck the daggers and plunged them into his shoulders right at the shoulder blades. The pain was severe, it almost made him pass out, but he could feel the cold salt water already numbing the pain and sealing the wound. This was an effective way to hold his khopesh, but no one he choose to do often. Only one time before did he do it...the last time he was faced with killing Niklas.

With the blood rushing from his back, he grabbed hold if the chain and heaved himself up. Up and up he climbed. His hands, numb from the water began to ache as they rubbed into the rusty chain. Now, with his hands and back bloody, he threw himself into a peering hole on the lowest deck in the ship.

He handed hard on the decks floor and he carefully removed the blades from deep in his flesh. He threw them to the floor and stayed on hands and knees huffing and puffing and crying as the pain began to accumulate all over his body. He collapsed onto his stomach. Slowly, he removed the scarab ring from his finger and on the bottom side if the gem was a small button. He pressed it.

Suddenly, the jade scarab burst with legs and two arms. The jeweled bug moved quickly examining Darius' body with a time red scanner. Ever knick, every scrape, the beetle would stitch and repair. It came to the knife wounds on his back, the beetle opened its shell and a green shinning stone began to pulsate. The wounds began to heal slowly. As the wounds healed, the beetle stitched away. After 20 minutes, the wounds were stitched and beginning to scar. Then the beetle went to his hands and covered them with a solvent that made them like new. Ending ots examination, the jade beetle returned to Darius' finger. Darius got up slowly. He rotated his shoulders and wincing a little bit. 'I guess I should be glad Donald didn't take this as a gift.' He looked at the ring, "Thank you my friend." He kissed the jewel and the ring vibrated as if saying "your welcome."

Now on board the ship, he needed to make his way to the control deck. He needed a map of the ship. Just then a man came walking in. The engineer. "Perfect." Darius said. "I found my map."

Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 14th 2013, 23:12

Chapter 9: The Day We Feared part 3
October 23, 2181

Germans came in force this time. It wasn't the main force but it was enough to cause trouble. Leon and some of the Mercs along with Guard drones were keeping the way clear as best they could but the amount of Germans were staggering. They must of have using our radio signal to pinpoint our location. They had already lost 5 drones and 3 men.

The next Panzer is close to being ready but a lot of people have been routed or captured by the Germans. Any other civilians trying to get to the base are being supported by drones programed to protect and leaded the civilians to the base. So far its been working, but it won't work forever.

Soon, after the attackers were beaten back, Leon, Tom and a man named Thompson, a leader of a local PMC, were in the command room looking at the map. They were looking at the fleet out at sea. More than 100 ships.

"There is no way in hell we will be able stop this." said Thompson
"Thats why we are helping as many people get out as possible,then ww will figure out how to fight back." said Leon "Tom its your turn get Tacitus ready to take off"

Tom didn't have time to nod, alarms rang as the map showed them the source of the problem. Germans had set up what looked like a AA battery right in front of the base. If Tacitus lifted off now it be shot down and make a whole in the wall and then the Germans would just pour in.

"Tom, Do not lift off understand we got a problem" Leon said
"Me and my men will take care of our "problem" you want to come with?" asked Thompson
"Sure, i been itching for a good fight." smiled Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top