The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

Ram'ser Jai(Sith Order RP) MMforumlogo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

Ram'ser Jai(Sith Order RP) MMforumlogo
The Sith Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» This Place
Ram'ser Jai(Sith Order RP) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 15:30 by Blackhalos99

» New to the Site? Post here
Ram'ser Jai(Sith Order RP) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 05:13 by SOVIETxGAMER

» Farewell
Ram'ser Jai(Sith Order RP) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 22:22 by DaBigestBob

» Concerning The Fatal Alliance (MASTERS AND DARTHS READ)
Ram'ser Jai(Sith Order RP) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 20:59 by Regret

» Service Academy Nomination
Ram'ser Jai(Sith Order RP) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 03:34 by DaBigestBob

» Charter of the Imperial Senate
Ram'ser Jai(Sith Order RP) I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 21:23 by DaBigestBob

» Skyrim Based Rp
Ram'ser Jai(Sith Order RP) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 22:55 by Demetreus

» The Sith Order RP
Ram'ser Jai(Sith Order RP) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 19:57 by Guest

» Darth Diabolus
Ram'ser Jai(Sith Order RP) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 03:17 by xFrozen Eclipse

Gallery

Ram'ser Jai(Sith Order RP) Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 40 on December 26th 2022, 23:34

Ram'ser Jai(Sith Order RP)

Go down

Ram'ser Jai(Sith Order RP) Empty Ram'ser Jai(Sith Order RP)

Post by Guest April 16th 2013, 00:06

Name: Ram'ser Jai (ram-sair-jai)
Race:Human
Faction: Mandalorian
Rank/Position: Ori'ramikade

Height: 6"4
Build: Around 190 lbs. Very muscular and fit.

Hair Colour: Brown
Hair Style: Short and Wavy
Eye Colour: Ice Blue

Clothing/Armour: Blue and Yellow coloured Beskar'gam, with war sigils on the helmet. Rangefinder on the helmet. Ammo pouches on the thighs, flamethrower in the left gauntlet, comm pad in the right. Pair of Mandalorian Crushgaunts.

Combat Specialty: Sniper, CQC, and Ships
Weapon Properties: Sniper- Verpine shatter rifle with interchangeable mounts.
CQC- Bes'kad(Heavy iron saber)
Ships- Firespray-31 (Mandalorian fighter. Think Slave I)

Force level: Small
Force Specialty: Stealth/Detection

Prelude Information:
Faults : kakkurophobia (Fear of Failure)

Ram'Ser was born in the backwater town of Enceri on Mandalore. Early on he was trained in the art of war by his distant relative Goran Beviin. He was taught how to use the Bes'kad and the Res'sol Are (Mandalorian Code). When he was eleven he was given his first set of Beskar'gam the Mandalorian armour. He was fully inducted into the world of mercenaries by his capture of the man who slaughtered his parents. During his escapades in the Outer Rim he developed a liking for Verpine tech. Specifically the famous shatter rifle. Because of his early training with Beviin, he has a tendency to carry a Mandalorian saber on his back and use it in times of need. Recently he has taken to training young and orphan Mandalorians in combat at of the Mandalorian Code. He is always up for a new challenge.

Ram'ser has always been at home in the cold temperatures making him a sought after Mandalorian for operations in which skin freezing temperatures are recorded. His main skills involve marksmanship and high-levels of stealth and detection. This is magnified by the custom suit of Beskar that he wears. It consists of a collapseable rangefinder on the helmet, HUD suited to sniping and infiltration, a backpack with ammo,rations and interchangeable parts for his Verp, a comm pad in his gauntlets, with the other gauntlet having a rocket launcher/flamethrower depending on the situation. It also has extreme life support measure for extended cold use.

Back to top Go down