The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

Post Apocalyptic RP Restart - Page 7 MMforumlogo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

Post Apocalyptic RP Restart - Page 7 MMforumlogo
The Sith Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» This Place
Post Apocalyptic RP Restart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 15:30 by Blackhalos99

» New to the Site? Post here
Post Apocalyptic RP Restart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 05:13 by SOVIETxGAMER

» Farewell
Post Apocalyptic RP Restart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 22:22 by DaBigestBob

» Concerning The Fatal Alliance (MASTERS AND DARTHS READ)
Post Apocalyptic RP Restart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 20:59 by Regret

» Service Academy Nomination
Post Apocalyptic RP Restart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 03:34 by DaBigestBob

» Charter of the Imperial Senate
Post Apocalyptic RP Restart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 21:23 by DaBigestBob

» Skyrim Based Rp
Post Apocalyptic RP Restart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 22:55 by Demetreus

» The Sith Order RP
Post Apocalyptic RP Restart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 19:57 by Guest

» Darth Diabolus
Post Apocalyptic RP Restart - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 03:17 by xFrozen Eclipse

Gallery

Post Apocalyptic RP Restart - Page 7 Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 40 on December 26th 2022, 23:34

Post Apocalyptic RP Restart

+3
Agent Dawn
iFreebird
Goldenbudda21
7 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Post Apocalyptic RP Restart - Page 7 Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic RP Restart

Post by Guest February 19th 2013, 01:56

Chapter 19: No Escape
Date: October 24th, 2181
Character: Alana Groombridge
Setting: Holding Cell, Base Delta Prime, New York Wasteland.

Sorrow to reign over what hope was left in her. There was only one end to this tragic story it seemed. Nothing she had done had averted anything making herself useless now. All she could do is stare at the cold blank walls encasing her for hours and hours unending.

She did alot of thinking since she had been held in captive among her own people. She received nothing more than hatred and scorn from everyone around her. She was a traitor to them, a deserter, awaiting the punishment that she deserved. It puzzled Alana thought she was the only one who looked upon the Earthborns with respect and kindness. All others would only see to their ends for our selfish gains.

It was as infuriating as it was confusing that they could see the Earthborns as mere pests in our way. The Earthborns have persevered through nuclear bombardment to natural disasters to which ended whole civilizations, yet we return with the expectation on reclaiming what never was truly ours. We left all ties to Earth when we left the unfortunate population to face our mistakes and to die alone with no hope.

First the Federation, then Allen, and finally Pryce. She had lost all all of her friends, and loved ones slowly but surely. What did she have now?

The Earthborn Alex? Dead.

Allen? Dead.

The Resistance? Obliterated.

She was alone in this world and likely in this solar system. Everyone with her is likely dead and everyone else is against her. There was no more hope, that time is past and gone. Now Alana spent her time thinking memorizing the marks and indents on the walls. This is all she could do with her time without thinking about the past. She would not be able to hold back the millions of thoughts and regrets. The things she should have done and the things the could have done to save the Earthborns.

Alana sighed, trying to hold back the tears that edged upon her eyes. It, she had done all she could. In a short while it won't matter anymore.

*knock, knock*

She did not flinch nor give the noise any attention. She just remained curled up on the ground. The door opened regardless to her actions, and a man whom she's never seen before entered.

"Good Mornin, darling." The man said. He walked to her a knelt down and gave her a plate of food.

Alana looked into his eyes yet she saw no anger towards her. It was odd, she had not seen that in a long time since before Allen's death. He even looked like him.... wait....

That voice, that face, it all reminded her off....

"Allen?"

A familiar grin swept a crossed his face, "Even after all this time you still remember me."

"But... You were..." Alana tried saying. Allen put his finger on her lips, stopping her from going on.

"You don't think you were the only one who questioned the Federation, now did you? Hell, I was fighting them back on Mars as much as I could." Allen said to her in his sweet voice.

Alana was lost for words, she had always thought he was dead. She had even attended the tearful funeral and now he stood before her. She could only manage an embrace as tears began to win over her resilience.

"Hey now, it's alright hun." He said to comfort her and it worked.

It was a magical thing, the hug, all of a sudden all of her sorrows were gone. She had felt something that she had not felt in a long time, happiness.

"Well I have to go, Alana. Someone has to keep up the Resistance." He said with a smile as they left each other's embrace.

"Don't worry Alana, I'll be back for you, I promise."

He left the room as suddenly as her went in, leaving only the tray of food as proof that it wasn't a dream. It took awhile to get over the shock of what happened and it wasn't until her hunger got the best of her did she come out of it. By then the food was cold and overall unappetizing, but she still ate it to quench her hunger she had accumulated. It wasn't after long that the food was gone and she was left with an empty tray. She picked it up and felt something on the bottom. Flipping the tray over she saw a note tapped to it's bottom.

Alan opened the note with a curiosity and she was taken back by what it said.

"Stay away from the back wall, love Allen."

She did not understand the meaning of it but heeded the warning and thankfully so.
It wasn't but about three minutes later did the wall explode in a fiery blaze leaving a gaping hole to the outside world. A ship peered into the room and then turned around and opened it's bay door and there was Allen standing in the ships bay.

"Come on now, dear. Wouldn't want to miss your date now would you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by iFreebird February 19th 2013, 07:01

Chapter #: new places same faces and other faces
Character: Donald Macaulay
Date: October 24, 2181
Donald got off the ship he was in a strange place with a bunch of strangers only people he knew were Hotep and Elizabeth his men had either gone off on their own or died it doesn't matter at this point

" We shouldn't stay here long what ever wiped New York out wont be far behind us Liz see what you can trade get some supplies take Hotep with you just in case anything dose happen"

Elizabeth grabed Hotep by his good hand and lead him away from Donald " Come on hotep lets leave Mac to his thoughts. Oh and i think its time I give you a nickname like mac and me kinda make you more part of our little group how about Tep short sweet simple what do you think"

Donald stared out into nothing just thinking about the next move what destroyed the city whatever it was couldn't be friendly that blast was meant for everyone.
iFreebird
iFreebird
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 4942
Orange Lion Award Finally

Character sheet
Name:
Rank/Position:
Faction:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 February 19th 2013, 10:57

Chapter 18: Arrival
Character: Darius Ashry
Setting: Williamsburg
Date: Oct 24, 2181

Darius was estranged by the large man. He made no movements, no sounds, but he could see in his visor and saw a fait image playing on the inside. Darius didn't understand all the technology that was around him, especially this almost robotic man. All he had was his scarab ring. He looked at his hand. The jade jewel shining on his finger. Too bad it was only good for extreme cuts.

He heard the pilot say they were nearing their destination. Williamsburg? 'Strange name.' Darius thought to himself. A few minutes went by and the craft began its descent onto a pad in Williamsburg.

The ship landed and they all got off the ship. Darius looked around. A strange town...very...strange. Darius was still getting used to the desolation and destroyed buildings. He was used to sand. Sure, he had targets all the time, but he never cared to look at the scenery.

"We shouldn't stay here long what ever wiped New York out wont be far behind us Liz see what you can trade get some supplies take Hotep with you just in case anything dose happen." Before Hotep could say a word, Elizabeth grabbed him and tore him away.

"Come on hotep lets leave Mac to his thoughts. Oh and i think its time I give you a nickname like mac and me kinda make you more part of our little group how about Tep short sweet simple what do you think?"
"Tep?" Darius said to himself letting the word roll over his tounge. "sure, I think I can handle it...only for you though." He smiled and she returned the favor. "Now where are we going?"
"Don told us to go trade for supplies, so that's what were are going to do."
"Alright. Lead the way."

Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Level : 5754
Orange Lion Award Won the Challenge!

Character sheet
Name: Xentaas Krexin
Rank/Position: Admiral
Faction: Rebel Alliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 23rd 2013, 22:58

Wake up in ash and dust.
The skeletal structures stretching to the sky.
Buildings with shattered windows, empty eye sockets looking out at the devastation.
Skyscrapers clothed in greatcoats of rust.
Let madness be your usher and humanity your eternal slave.
The ash falls, grey snow covering the new world.
A great green glow covers the landscape.

Welcome to the new age.
Welcome to the new age.

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob February 24th 2013, 06:03

Chapter 1: Far East yet no farther from trouble...
Character: Theodore Walburn

Theo remembered the days before the infection a perfect world that was just too perfect in the light of today. How could anything so clean so pure stay alive for so long? With the rise of national pride and the increase in military strength it could only end up one way. Who fired the first shot... no one will ever truly know except the people who pressed the button. All we know is that no final shot was needed because everybody lost. Every nation succumbed to this poor outcome. There were rumors about some islands left untouched by this unnatural winter.
Then he was back in reality...

He was located in one of the high rises that dominate the local landscape holed up on the top floor with nothing but his trusty shotgun and loyal dog for companionship. He wasn't a soldier but he was always a great shot when he went hunting so many years ago. His expertise was in computer technology and engineering and that was how he survived in the land of the Chinese.

When the chemical weapons facility was destabilized there were many who fell to the biological horrors left within its white washed walls. He created a sealed building with plenty of supplies to hold off until the leakage became habitable to walk through. With this knowledge he quickly became a trusted adviser to the people in the city that survived. China's military was nonexistant so finally after so long the power really came back to the people. Ironic that it was after the end of the world they finally shed off the burden of the Portibilu.

He came to the city on a business venture for his company of Aurorium Phenomena Corporation. A shady group that worked as military security advisers and CIA consultants and his job was to oversee the US Embassy located here once upon a time. He finds out later that if he was back home in Langley he would have been dead for sure. So by some odd twist of fate he was alive and well in a foreign land that used to be a very hostile people to his nation.

He has plans to return to his hometown back in the other great East, the Eastern Coast of America.
DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Level : 7009
Orange Lion Award Orange Lion Award

Character sheet
Name: Darth Oblivion
Rank/Position: Dark Lord of the Sith
Faction: The Galactic Sith Empire

http://www.dark-sith-order.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 24th 2013, 14:46

Chapter 20: A New Front
Character: Alana Groombridge
Setting: Holding Cell, Base Delta Prime, New York Wasteland.

"Come on now, dear. Wouldn't want to miss your date now would you?"

Allen walked off of the transport's ramp and into the room. He walked over with the same old grin on his face. He held out his hand to Alana, "Come, come. We've got to be somewhere else, honey." He said in a hushed voice.

"How...." Alana began to say, again stopped by Allen, "I've got my ways, no come on, Alana."

She put aside all of her questions and walked with Allen to the transport. She noticed something she hadn't before, there were explosions outside. When they got into the transport, she looked outside the cockpit windows to see absolute hell raging outside. Flak and bullets were shooting into the air as mortars reigned down upon the ground. She couldn't see much of the ground but the sky was filled with fighters and gunships alike, shooting at one another.

The ship lifted off and started to ascend into the sky sharply, sending her sprawling backwards into Allen's arms.

"You might want to sit down." He joked, "The ride will be a little bumpy."

She did as she was recommended and sat down and buckled up into her seat. Allen did the same a crossed from her. Once we was done he reached his finger into his ear, "All forces fall back." He said into an earpiece she thought. His hand dropped from his ear to his lap and stared at me intently.

After a brief pause, he broke the silence as the transport leveled out, "So I suppose you have alot of questions for me. Well, let me have them then."

Alana thought to herself, where to begin?

After a moment, she knew what she wanted to know first...

"Why did you leave me?" She asked. Alana was holding back both tears and anger at this point, thinking back to the hell she went through after he "died."

Allen sighed in response, "I want you to know, I never left you in the first place. Ask yourself how did you get here. Not here exactly, but on the mission to Earth. It took a few visits to the Federation Complex, but it was nothing compared to what I had been doing." He paused and cleared his throat.

"You see, I had been sabotaging and fighting against the Federation for a while. I actually started a rebellion of sorts for a while. We were successful for a time, but then the federation began to get smarter and smarter. They knew what we were doing before we'd even do it. I lost alot of people due to this, and soon I was under the Federation's headlights. I had no choice but to disappear."

"I would have given you some sign of my existence, but your father had been particularly protective of you. Trust me, I tried."

In a way it made sense, but it did little to curb Alana's anger.

"Do you know much I had to go through, huh?! I was all alone! You're the only person I could ever trust!" Alana retorted. She could not keep her voice from growing louder and more hostile. All of the pain that she had gone through was now directed it at Allen, and this took all of her focus. This was evident when about half way through her rant, she noticed the transport wasn't moving anymore.

Allen sat there and took all of Alana's rage. Once she was done, after a long time,
did he say anything back.

"I know you're angry, I understand this. Here, let's get off of this ship and we can go to my chambers and I can hear you out some more."

He looked outside the ship, "Plus, it's not exactly fun to get yelled at in front of your own troops."

Alana looked outside the ship to see a whole group of other "Martians." watching intently to the events unfolding. A wave of embarrassment hit Alana and her cheeks grew rosy red.

"How long?..." Alana asked in a hushed tone. She didn't realize there were people watching her yell at Allen.

"About twenty minutes, I'd say. Now come one, let's not gives these men too much of a show." Allen said again with his grin. He couldn't, however, hide the pain from his deep black eyes. He was hurt by all of the words she said and she felt terrible for it.

They both walked out of the transport and into a makeshift hangar. A rotten smell hanged in the air and there was water everywhere.

"Ughh... Where are were?" Alana asked as the walked through numerous hallways and corridors. Everywhere they went, there was numerous soldiers and scientists to match.

"Hehe... Well, you asked. We're in the massive sewage network of old New York City. We managed to get set up here before big brother decided to rain hell down from the sky. We had been communicating with a few of the "shorties," as we call them. Hell, we even saved a few in the moments before we knew about the strike."

They reached what looked like a command and control room. It was a cylindrical room with numerous monitors. In the center, there was what looked like a tactical map of the ruined city.

Allen walked up to it and started touching it. The map changed to a view over the colossal network of tunnels underneath New York.

"I told you it was big, the tunnels I mean." Allen said.

"Best part is, we're only using a fifth of the system. Well I mean, that is taking into consideration the vast metro tunnels as well. Hell, this place is perfect for the guerrilla tactics we're going to be using."

Alana noticed that Allen had a wrench on his belt, "Wait, why do you need a wrench?"

Allen replied swiftly, "In case anyone starts singing the Russian national anthem...
Bah!... I'm joking, to be perfectly honest I was asking myself the same thing. You just never know, though. Might need it to throw it at someone if I run out of bullets."

"Ok?..." Alana said back. "So... where do I begin is my question."

Allen smiled at that, "One minute you're blasting a cap in my ass, the next you're asking how much sedatives I want. I like that. Don't worry though, I understand your pain. I have not forgotten what I put you through. I..." He started, but Alana cut him off.

"It's alright, Allen. I forgive you." She smiled for once. It had been all too long since she had, and genuinely at that.

"Ahhhhhh!... There's that trademark smile of yours. I was wondering when we'd get a visit."

She couldn't stop herself laughing. It was something he was very good at.

"Hahaha... Alright, but in all seriousness. I think you should rest for awhile. You need it, hell I'd need a shower just after talking with Pryce."

Alana couldn't help but agree. It had been forever since she had some good sleep. With all of what was happening, it was hard to.

"Here, you can use my room. It's the least smelliest place around here. Just don't let the men hear that, they would start a coup just on that." He joked.

She could admit, Allen hadn't lost his sense of humor. If anything, it multiplied. Nonetheless, she followed him through more hallways and corridors to his room. It took forever, it seemed, to reach the room. Once they did, Allen gave her a goodnight hug and left her to herself. He hadn't lied about the smell, it was lesser than the other areas she had been in. It still wasn't perfect, but given what she'd been through, it was more than enough.

She rested her head on the pillow and soon drifted off. Her mind was in confusion still. So much had changed in the past hours, yet it seemed to be for the better for once.

This is something she hoped for. She already lost the "shorty" Alex and the Leon. Everyone she had met was likely dead from the bombardment. It weighed heavy on her, but for now she was in the safety of her dreams.

For now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 24th 2013, 17:43

Chapter 18: Blue Hawks revival
Character: Leon Zhirov
October 24, 2181

Leon and Tom sat in the bar with hood and helmet up. Tom with his whiskey, and Leon just sat with a water not touching, they sat there looking. They were looking for someone; anyone they thought would make a good Hawk.

“Hey, Leon?” asked Tom
“Yea?” Leon replied
“Who were the Blue Hawks anyway?”

Leon closed his eyes and just thought, his very being was Hawk, his code, his skills, his need to help others.

“Three words describe us, Code, Skills, and Honor. You see we don’t want to be just another mercenary band going from job to job. We want to help people, there is a lot of evil on the Earth, we are there to combat it.” said Leon

“Very noble” Tom said as he took a sip of his whisky

They keep looking, but so far nothing. It was getting late and both Tom and Leon were exhausted. All the sudden there was a uproar.

“You should have seen me! Leon was whimpering like a baby while I was putting bullets in the Germans! HA HA HA”
“Shut your trap already or I will throw you out!” said the barkeep.

“Yea, you and what army there is not a man that can beat me!” the man roared.

The rowdy man buddy, a one skinny man with a bandana of the America flag on his head and his head and goggles, was trying to stop him but he couldn’t because he was 3 times his size .

Tom was looking at the scene then back at Leon but notice he was gone.

“I might have something to say about that?” said Leon. He had his helmet still up so his identity was a secret.

“O Yea? Little man? Bring it!” The man rushed Leon at high speed, but he wasn’t fast enough. Leon waited at the last second then, side step him and grabbed his arm, twisted it and threw him into a pole, almost breaking it. His buddy, was quick on the draw and raised his revolver at Leon. Tom a second later, has his knife at the mans throat, the man didn’t move a muscle. The man that was brawling with Leon, finally got up and saw his friend in danger, he let out a yell, and charge at Tom recklessly. Leon’s fist connected his stomach, the man nearly bowled over. Leon thought he heard him whimper a little bit, Leon made a hand motion, and Tom moved his knife away form them mans neck then quickly disarmed him.

The big man slumped on the floor, half awake, Leon knelt next to him.

“You need to control your anger, and your drink better, but obviously you seem to care for your friend. If you want to become a better fighter and have honor in it.”

Leon helmet pulled back to show his face. The man was stunned and looked right back at Leon with a mixture of fear and awe.

Leon continued “Find me tomorrow and bring your buddy, I make you both into Hawks.

The man just sat there stunned as Leon got up and walked out, Tom gave back the revolver and walk out with Leon.

“What a show huh?” Tom chuckled “Do you think they will show?”

“I know they will, because both of them have a fire in them.”

“If you say so, we better get some rest, I need to check up on Daniel tomorrow.”

“Alright, see you later.” Said Leon.

As Leon walked to his quarters, he was already thinking of different way to find Karv and train the new generation of Blue Hawks. This was the beginning of the end of Karv and his little army.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 24th 2013, 18:40

Character: Grimmsidor Halifax
Date: October 24

"Always look on the right side of life. You were born from nothing, when you die you  go back to nothing. What did you lose? Nothing at all!"

As Halifax stepped off the Panzer, he realized he managed to ID many of it's new occupants. Such the man in Egyptian livery and the individuals in the semi-powered armor. And they had some sort of blue cross on their armor. 

The name of an un helmeted figure with the blue cross on his armor was Mac. It sounded more like a nickname, but it was better than nothing. 

Elizabeth was the name of another armored figure. She carried small bags filled with medical supplies so she must be the medic of this detachment. 

The blue cross brought forth another chuckle from Halifax. The blatant display of faith and religion was humorous, at least to him. He saw what religion can do first hand. And it made him who he was today.

The Egyptian man's name he learned was Hotep. He was injured by a round that tore through his shoulder. He carried dual daggers of some sort. And a ring that gave off some weird electronic signals. 

Hotep came in with the individuals with crosses on their armor. What relation can he have with this group?

After landing at Williamsburg and disembarking from the Panzer, Halifax walked towards the towns small marketplace to barter for some supplies to replenish his depleted stock.

The sun was setting. Throwing a second smear of orange against the sky. A bright orange glow shining from the direction of New York. Nonetheless the result of the massive Kinetic Strike.

Seems someone still has some WMDs. Halifax thought.

A chill ran down his spine despite the controlled atmosphere within his suit. Someone having the power to rock the earth once more with massive detonations made his mind reel.

Just like so long ago, he thought. As he stared at the orange ruddy glow coming from New York.

He remembered the heat and smoke from so long ago. The feeling of violation as his metal shell fused with his skin, the feeling of despair as he saw his friends choke and become misshapen, mutated from the toxic gases and radiation. The feeling of depression as he realized his family was most likely dead. And that she probably died alone.

He chuckled and began to recite a poem that was etched into his memory as he walked. He wrote it in a letter to her.  

In a low voice he began, 
"In the touch of a stranger I still feel you,
 in a child's eyes I see your face, your hold on my soul is what keeps me tethered here. 
In my dreams you remind me of what I would always be and what I will become. 
People pass through our lives, but I'll always remember you..."

Halifax felt sorrow and self pity. He never even got a chance to say farewell. If he could cry tears, he would have drowned himself inside his helmet.

It's only a matter of time, he thought.

He continued to walk towards the marketplace, maybe he can get some trading in before the shops close and the traders call it a night.

"Skin to bone, Steel to rust
Ashes to ashes, Dust to dust
Let tomorrow have it's way with the promises we made,
Skin to bone, Steel to rust", he whispered. 

His thoughts and emotions his eternal tormentors. 

A ping sounded in his helmet. Seems friendly units were converging on the east coast. 

Let's see how friendly they truly are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 February 24th 2013, 21:25

Chapter 19: The Market
Date: October 24, 2181

The sun was slowly drifting down below the horizon. The dusk sky was beautiful shades of orange and pink, with a ripple of teal streaks.
"What is that?" Darius asked Elizabeth pointing the sky.
"The intense radiation debris in the air turns the molecules in the sky different colors. But because the radiation is faint with the blunt of the poisoning happening so many years ago, its is no longer lethal to humans. Either we have adapted to survive or its just too strong."
"I never seen anything like that in Egypt." Darius stated.
"Must not have had too much radiation there."
"No, i guess not." Darius answered as they stepped into a building.

"Welcome!" said a rather large man in a belted tunic. "Look around, browse, everything is for sale."
Darius looked around the shop. The walls were lined with swords, high powered guns, bows, and an assortment of death dealing objects. The middle of the store were multiple shelves that were covered in an array of freeze dried dinner, rotted fruit and vegetables, tvs, old computer screens, and prehistoric electronic devices that Darius recognized as phones.

He looked around and peered inside a glass case that the man was using as a counter. The lower shelves were covered in jewelry. Necklaces, rings, chains, bracelets, made of gold, silver, and fine gems. The prices marked on the items were extreme. Ranging from 700$ to 8000$ Darius looked at the man. The top shelf was layered in handguns. Ranging from no bigger than your hand to the length of your arm. Darius snarled at the guns, nothing but coward's use.
"Your jewels and such are junk."
"Is that so!" The man exclaimed obviously offended by the remark.
"Yes, they are poorly made. Your craftsmen have no skill."
"And what do you know of jewelry great pharaoh?"
Darius ripped out a dagger and held it to the man's throat so fast the man didn't have time to blink. "Do not ever call me that." The man nodded. Darius then showed him the jade ring on his finger.
"That is the most beautiful piece of hardware o have ever seen. I must have it. Where did you get it?"
"This is Egyptian craft. You will not possess it."
"Egyptian huh? Wait here."

As Darius waited, Elizabeth came hp beside him, "You should think about getting one."
"Get one what?" Darius asked.
"A gun."
"Never." Darius answered quickly. "Only cowards use guns. They require no skill. Anyone can kill with those...those trinkets. Real men use blades, and skill."
"Donald uses a gun, is he a coward?" Darius remained silent. "What about hose men who were dying to protect their land, are they cowards?" Still Darius said nothing. "Tep, using a gun doesn't make you a coward. You are right though,guns make dying quicker, easier, and more prevalent, and not many have the skill, and the training you have. Will you condemn them for having the same passion as you but not the means." Still Darius remained silent. "Tep, you have one good arm. I dont know if you will ever use the other one again...your good, I know, but you will die if you aren't careful."

The man returned with a wooden case. He put it on the counter and opened it up. There sat a golden gun that looked just like his fathers....
"How is that for Egyptian made?" The man scoffed. Darius picked up the gun and looked it over. "That's a gol..."
"Gold plated Smith and Wesson .460 magnum. Twelve and a half inch barrel with custom made six bullet chamber. " Darius interrupted.
"Uh, yeah." The man staggered. "How did you know?"
"My father had one. Just like this. Even had a chamber custom made because the original only had a five bullet chamber." Darius looked at the butt of the gun which was made of bone and covered in black leather. He looked on the bottom, and a faded golden image of the head of Ra. "That's not possible." Darius said wide eyed. He then piped the revolver open and there, etched in one of the groves was the name 'Ashry.' "I'll take it." Darius pulled out a sack and dropped it on the counter and gold coins spilled out. "I want 500 rounds too." The man obliged, counted out 15 of the coins and returned it to Darius.

Darius tucked the rounds in Elizabeth's bag along with the gun case and after she bought her medical supplies, they left the store and returned to camp and slept through the night.
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow February 25th 2013, 01:00

Chapter 1: Omega.
24/10/2181
Somewhere in the (former) United States //Virginia//
Alexis Volkov.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deja Vu. That was the experience right now. She sat against the wall of the now charred remains of the wooden shack. She payed no mind to the blood that trickled down her dirt stained face, or the fact it polluted her blonde hair. The bloodied remains of her comrades and enemies laid around her, their wounds still fresh. The broken remains of a mirror reflected her face, and in there she saw the same face, except younger. Her younger self sat against the opposite wall, gazing at the remains of her house, her parents dead, and the men that killed them. It was so familiar, it gave her chills.

This time, it was different. She was older now, 24, but she remained the cold, emotionless girl that she became 10 years prior. Her enemies died by her hand, but she didn't care. Taking the life may unnerve some, but to her, it was nothing. She was trained to all her life, like her other KGB comrades. Life, death, it was only a matter of time anyway. She decided to take inventory. Slowly getting up, she ignored the pain in her joints from the recent conflict, and walked to the body that had her sword protruding from it. She pulled the unique weapon out, and used her sleeve to clean the blood.

Her Pistol Sword was an unusual saber that composed of a long tempered steel blade and a single shot flintlock rifle as the gun. The barrel of the gun ran parallel to the blade. She seldom used the gun, but it was a family heirloom that dated back during the time of the Tsar rule over Russia. She put it in her saya //scabbard// and checked her comrades items. They had no more ammo, but she didn't use such simple tools. Combat was much more sacred to her than that, so she chose her sword and stealth above else. Just as she was raised and trained.

She had no idea where she was. Stepping outside of the building, she saw it was sometime around midnight. The skies were dark, and she could hear the calm waves of the nearby sea. They had a malfunction with their on-board computer, and it dropped them somewhere south of their intended location: New York. For hours, they kept in touch with a team that made it there, but for some reason coms were cut short, and further contact with both the KGB beacon sub and any other teams was lost. They were stranded, and bandit raids crippled them to nothing. She was all alone now, the last firefight killed her comrades and injured her. She felt pity, but did not mourn. It was common, life only delayed the inevitable death. Before following the coast-line north, she took her families emerald ring and put it back on her finger. It was her most prized possession, and any sign of danger she put it safely in her bag. Content, she took off, hoping to reach somewhere by dawn.

Last edited by ShadowsB4dawn on February 27th 2013, 02:21; edited 1 time in total
Agent Shadow
Agent Shadow
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 4218

Character sheet
Name: Alassa Di
Rank/Position: N/A
Faction: N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by PointBlank February 26th 2013, 01:08

Chapter 1: Fate
Character: Andre
Setting: Williamsburg, Virginia
October 24, 2181

Walking through the town, Andre had many short interactions with the townsfolk...

A man was dividing resources.

"Whatssup good sir." Andre initiated.

"Don't bother me kid, I'm trying to do work."

"Oh yeah? Well I guess I'll leave you to it; you obviously know more than would at first seem obvious."

That comment struck a sour chord with the man.

"And just what are you implying?" he said, menacingly.

"Oh, nothing. I'm just saying that to be dividing this food, you must know that meat should always be stored as far back and down as possible. Whoever put that meat on the top shelf is obviously a dunce, but I'm sure you'll fix it."

"Hey! what's-"

"And those potatoes need to be kept in a dry place, outside of the cooler; I'm sure you were about to get on that. Furthermore, it's vital that you don't leave fruits in a sealed container for very long or else they'll decay faster."

"Okay little man, you just crossed the finish line to pain."

At that moment the large man grabbed Andre by the collar of his jacket and raised his fist, but Andre jumped towards the man to knock him off balance. He then proceeded to stomp the man on the sandal as hard as he could. Since Andre wears boots, this hurt the man quite a bit and forced him to let go for a brief moment. This was taken advantage of, and Andre darted past a nearby bench. As the man gave chase, the capable smart-alec prepared to hop. The bench was very simple: two bases and an unattached board, low to the ground.

When the pursuer reached the bench, Andre jumped upon the far end of it, using the wooden base of the large seat as a fulcrum to smash his chin with great force. To everyone's surprise, including Andre, the man was out cold.

"Huh," he tapped the unconscious attacker with his combat boot; "I think I'll call you Lunk; it suits you well."

Andre then proceeded to finish Lunk's job of organizing the food for distribution, albeit with his own methods, and walked away.

{It's a good thing that seat wasn't nailed to it's base.} Andre thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A child was sniffling by a swing set.

"A crying child and a broken swing set; this doesn't belong here."

The little girl looked up at Andre and sniffed once. She had big, hazel eyes that were filled with tears.

"Don't worry," Andre assured, "I'll look at it."

It was a simple problem; the seat had broken from one of the straps.

Andre saw some vines outside of town so he asked the watchman to let him out temporarily. What he found was the Kudzu vine, an invasive species of vine from southern Japan. Andre pulled out his multi-tool, equipped with a combat-style blade, scoop, screwdriver, corkscrew, hex screwdriver, and a compass which is attached to the side. After removing some vine, he came back and tied the swing back together.

"Thanks mister!" the little girl screamed with delight after seeing the swing fixed.

Her mom then appeared.

"Thank you so much for fixing the swing. Did you have some spare rope?"

Andre replied, "No, I used some vines from just outside of town. Why?"

"Well there isn't much rope around right now so I was just wonderin'."

They both looked back to the little girl swinging happily.

"You know, that vine has been such a nuisance, killing our trees. I didn't imagine it could be useful."

"Well it's more than just an annoying rope substitute you know."

"Really?"

The mother seemed genuinely intrigued.

"Yes," Andre started, "It's actually the main reason that your soil is so good."

"mhm."

"It has a symbiotic relationship with certain bacteria that improves the soil, and it has deep roots which allow it to transfer nutrients up to the topsoil. Additionally, It can be used as a liver detoxifier and feed for animals."

"You seem to know more than the average man around here; I'll give you that. What's your name?"

"Andre."

"Well you just helped me out a lot; I'm in charge of most agriculture here, and we were a little worried about how to feed the livestock and the new people."

She then called her daughter and said to Andre, "We'll see each other again, I'm sure."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The market was busier than what seemed normal; it was probably due to all of the new people.

As Andre strolled through the market lazily, looking at all of the cheap, worthless crap strewn about, he wondered about the condition of everyone's weapons. He wondered exactly how long it would take for their weapons to degrade completely, whether or not it would happen in a firefight and get them killed, and how often they actually cleaned them.

He saw an Egyptian fellow at one point; he seemed physically adept, but that sling looked new so he was only a medium threat.

{Wow, that gun is way too flashy. That could get you killed.}

He also saw a dark-haired Cuban buy a large amount of ammo for only a gold ring.

{Merchants put too much value in shiny things. I wonder if most of them have some form of attention deficit.}

Then he saw something that caught his eye.

"Interesting." Andre began.

The large, robotic-looking man gave no notice.

"I didn't think I would ever see that class of armor in person."

Both Andre and Halifax were standing near a meat stall, gazing at all of the hungry people.

"You talk as if you actually know what you mean by the time you finish." Halifax stated.

"Well I don't admit to knowing anything. In the end, life is just a probability." Andre shrugged.

"Is that how you cope with this world?"

Andre thought for a moment.

"Perhaps," he started, "how do you expect a person to cope with armageddon?"

Halifax remained quiet as a buyer got upset over the prices he was bargaining for.

"You don't." Halifax said.

"Maybe you don't." Andre replied.

Just then an ever so slightly noticable glint revealed itself on the suited man's visor.

"You change it." Halifax said.

Andre and Halifax both stood there for another couple of minutes as the stall became silent with the night.

"Thank you for trying." Andre said solemnly. Then he walked away.

Halifax stood there until Andre had left his sight and sensors.

Last edited by PointBlank on February 28th 2013, 18:11; edited 1 time in total
PointBlank
PointBlank
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 4364

Character sheet
Name: Arson
Faction: None

https://www.youtube.com/user/PointBlankX79

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocknbaseball February 26th 2013, 20:50

Chapter 14: Packing for Hell
Character: John Remedio
Date: October 25, 2181

The sun was just rising outside as John was finishing telling the team what he wanted to do. When he finished explaining, he stared at them waiting for a response. He looked into Linda's light brown eyes, there was a certain sadness to them. She had lost just as much as John did, the difference was John wasn't afraid to get his vengeance.

"You are fucking insane John" said Rodriguez laughing. "You really think we will even stand a chance."

"Anything is possible when you put your mind to it, and there is nothing else on my mind" responded John. Rodriguez saw he was serious and he stayed quite.

Linda had her head down and after a while she looked up at John, staring into his dark eyes which showed nothing but hatred and a need for revenge.

"John, revenge wont solve anything, it wont bring your father back."

"That doesn't mean they don't deserve to die. Linda, revenge is underrated. When they are all dead, I will feel better knowing my father was avenged."

Linda looked away and thought about it. He was right, not only did John's father had to be avenged, but everyone in the Liberators.

"You don't have to come with me"

Johnson stepped up. "You crazy? we have to stick by each other and you're right, we need to avenge everyone we lost."

"We will all go with you" said Rodriguez.

John looked at Linda. "Linda?"

"Yes, we have to do this." John smiled. "Okay pack up and we are headed to the market to get supplies. We will leave as soon as possible."

They all got their packs and left the cabin. They went towards the market. They reached one of the traders. The man behind the counter was rather large and was wearing a belted tunic.

"Welcome, look around and tell me what you like and we will strike a deal."

"I'll like 10 of those 5.56x45mm round clips. some of those grenades would also be nice."

"And what are you willing to give me?"

John took out a small bag which had a pure gold ring that he took from a bandit when he was smaller.

The man took the ring and examined it. "Ah yes, this will do just fine."

When they were done getting some more supplies they were ready to go out.

"Alright time to go, but first I have to tell Leon that im leaving."

He asked one man where Leon was at and he pointed towards an office.

Just then Leon walked out and John went up to him.

"Hey John, thanks again for your help."

"No problem, I came to tell you that I'm going back to Miami to settle some... unfinished business."

"Oh, well I actually wanted to propose something."

"What is it?"

"I wanted you to join my team of Blue Hawks, its a chance to start something new and I need people."

John thought for a moment. There was nothing left for him in Miami but revenge. It would be nice to be part of something again, if he came back alive.

"When I'm done in Miami, I'll join you, but for now I need to finish this."

"Very well, I hope you can come back, we could use you."

"I'll be back." John smiled and turned towards his team.

Then he heard a deep voice from behind him.

"Where do you think you're going?"

John turned to see Halifax.
Rocknbaseball
Rocknbaseball
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 4580

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2013, 22:32

Chapter 19: The Next Generation
October 25 2181

He was glad to here John would join the Blue Hawks after his work in Miami. Soon hopefully Hawks will be back to full strength, and operating out of Williamsburg they really could start of something of new, but first things first, they need Karv dead and the old Hawks avenged.

Leon was heading to check up on Daniel when the men he met yesterday confronted him. Both looked at him like they were ready to strike. Leon stood his ground but the big man held out his hand.

“The name Brutus.”
“and my name is Isaac, you gave my buddy a good thrashing.” said Isaac.
“Isaac, come on man, my pride is hurt enough.” Said Brutus as he gave him a punch in arm to shut him up.

“We thought about your offer and it would be best if we helped you.” He continued
“You see, when we were younger our family was saved from bandits from thanks to the Blue Hawks.” Said Isaac.
“You see, it was right after we found Isaac in a pile of dirt after his home was raided so we adopted him, then we must have pissed them off or something because they came after us, then soon they Blue Hawk came in and BOOM killed them all.”

Leon was stunned for a moment. “Do you happen to know who he was?” asked Leon

“Yea, he said his name was Yuri, real hardy fellow but he was dead serious when it came to fighting the bandits” said Brutus

Leon heart stopped for a second, the 2 adoptive brother noticed Leon’s face.

“What’s wrong pal?” asked Brutus
“Nothing, its nothing,”
said Leon. After regaining control of himself he spoke again.

“So you want to join the Blue hawks, what weapons do you use?” asked Leon

“Well I mostly use my fists, but I only have a pistol and ……. Never been in real combat before” signs Brutus.

“And I’m a long rifle kinda guy, a sniper if you will” said Isaac

“Well, we have to see what y’all are made of them, lets go to the gun range.”
-30 mins later-

The gun range was filled with sounds of gunfire. Isaac wasn’t kidding, his pacing was a little off and his accuracy varied form time to time, but that could be fixed. Brutus really wasn’t a good marksmen, but Leon came up with a idea to fix that. He gave him a light machine gun they picked up back in New York. He was quite please with the new weapon, and he was really putting rounds down range.

“That’s, right boys keep your pacing, control your breaths.” Leon yelled.

After each round they fired they got better. Leon never really saw himself as a teacher, but then again he never thought he would be a lot of things.

Leon kept drilling them over and over again, making them shoot straighter, and faster. Soon they ran out of ammo.

“That well be enough for now but believe me this is only the beginning.” Leon said with a smirk.

Out of the corner of his eye, Leon saw someone he recognized back on the Kodiak he was walking up to the range with golden guns shinnying in the sun…….

//if you cool with this budda go ahead and take control of Leon for a bit//

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 February 27th 2013, 01:30

Chapter 20: The Gun

Darius woke the next morning, fully rested from the sleep he had been so in need of. He rolled back his blanket and looked over at the jewelry that was laying on a side table. He grabbed the ring and sold it on to his lifeless hand. The golden eagle collar sat there. He remembered how awfully hard it was to take off last night with one hand, no way he could put it on by himself.
"Allow me." Elizabeth said as he walked in. She grabbed up the collar and swung it around his neck and latched it in the back. Then, taking the two daggers and the leather string, tied them around Darius' waist. "There. Oh, wait." She then fixed his pony tail. "There, done." Darius held his tounge. He was embarrassed and felt foolish having to have someone dress him.
"Thank you." He said from behind his gritted teeth.
"Your welcome." She replied smiling. "I'm here to help. Now, you need to go learn about that weapon." She grabbed the gun and the ammo and tucked the ammo into Darius' slung and tucked the gun under the lip of his Egyptian skirt on the right side so his good hand could get it. She then smiled, lifted up on her tippy toes and kissed his cheek. "Niw, if you get upset with me helping again, I'll use that gun on you." She said in the sweetest voice and then left.

Darius walked outside and looked around. The sky was dark and grey. Nothing compared to the Egyptian sun he was used to waking up to. The clouds rolled rapidly in the sky as a light rain began to fall. He looked around waiting for people to scurry for shelter but none moved any faster than before.
"A good rain will be good to wash away the sorrow of the last few days." Darius turned to see a young solider standing next to him looking into the sky.
"Yes." Darius replied. "The rain is nice. Very refreshing this early in the morning."
"I was told your from Egypt, dont get much rain there I guess."
"Well, during the rain season we get plenty." Darius thought of the Nile. That was how Egyptians lived in the dessert, the Nile would flood and bring nitrous soil to the gardens. "You wouldn't happen to know where a shooting range is would you?" Darius asked.
"If you head down the road and take a left, its there on the right."
"Thank you, Mr..."
"The name is, Lincoln, Abraham Lincoln."
"Thank you Mr. Lincoln." Darius walked away thinking how stupid if a name that was. 'Must be named after someone.' He thought.

Darius arrived at the range. By now the sun had fought through the clouds but the light sprinkle was still falling. He looked and saw an open booth away from the three men who were down from him. He set down the gun and the bullets and started to load the six chambers as the gun laid on the booths built in shelf. He closed the chamber with his good hand and took aim at the target that was about thirty yards away. He aimed at the small red dot that was in the center of four red rings. He took aim and unloaded the six rounds. When he was done, his trained eye could see he didn't hit anything. "Damn." He said as he began to load the fun again.

He followed the same procedure twice more and out of the eighteen shots, two hit the target on the outside red ring. As he loaded for a fourth time, he saw a man walking up to him. Darius recognized him as the pilot of that large ship they arrived on. The man got closer and Darius flipped the chamber and pointed the gun at him.
"Whoa, hold on there. I only came to talk." The man said.
"Go away." Darius demanded.
"I want to help you." The man could see the Egyptians hand was shaking all over the place.
"Leave."
"I'm not going to leave, I want to help."
"Leave or you die."
The man paused about 20 yards from Darius. "Okay, shoot me." Darius didn't hesitate, he popped off all six shots. He looked at the man, not a scratch on him. Frustrated, Darius threw the gun onto the shelf and slammed his hands.

The man walked up. "You shouldn't treat such fine work that way." Darius cursed something in ancient Egyptian.
"This peice if junk is nothing. I have killed hundreds of men with nothing but blades. And now I ha e to this this, cowards excuse."
"If you will let me, I'll prove how useful a gun can be." Darius stayed silent. "My name is Leon."
"Hotep." Darius replied.
"Allow me." Leon pulled a side arm from his left thigh and fired off nine rounds to the target. Darius could see all nine hit either closely around the red dot or in it.
"Now you try." Darius loaded the gun and unloaded it at the target and one bullet grazed the side. "Not bad. But let's try..."
"Shut up." Hotep demanded. He grabbed the knot of his tied string and pulled relaxing one dagger to the ground and the other he caught with his good hand. He stated deep into Leon's eyes with the blade at eye level. Then, in a flash, he slung the blade at the target. The blade struck dead center of the red dot. More accurately than leons bullets.

Leon was in awe, that target us thirty yards away and he did that with accuracy and incredible speed, but, he needed to show this man that without a good arm he was defenseless. Leon put the the golden gun to Hoteps forehead.
"Bang. Your dead Mr. Hotep." Hotep rapidly became very angry. "I dont care how good you are with a blade, with one arm, you are dead. I can shoot faster than you can throw."
Darius cussed in anciant Egyptian but Leon could see the disbelief and knew what he said.
"Fine." Leon walked and retrieved the blade. He forcibly put it in Hoteps hands. "Do it again." Leon put his pistol back in its holster and crossed his arms waiting.

Darius took the dagger and flung it again, no faster than the movement of Darius' arm, Leon drew the pistol, fired and hit the blade knocking it off course and hitting the outer ring at an angle. "Again, your dead. I have eight more bullets, you have no more blades." With his point made. Leon holstered his pistol and began to walk off. "If you want help, swallow that Egyptian pride and find me in the bar in an hour." Leon continued walking.

Furious, Darius retrieved his blade and his gun and walked back to his room where he slammed everything down and laid on his cot, his mind racing with anger and regret and...compliance to Leon's words.

Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow February 27th 2013, 03:06

Chapter 2: Chi
25/10/2181
Somewhere in the (former) United States //Virginia//
Alexis Volkov.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The sun was beginning to rise, and Alexis looked up to see it behind the radioactive fog in the atmosphere. She felt a touch of home-sickness, in Russia the sun rose differently. After miles of trekking, Alexis heard the faintest sounds of gunfire. Was she moving close to conflict? Eager, she placed her hand on the flintlock hilt and moved faster, going up the hill. As she reached the top, she instead noticed a small town, a base of sorts. Disappointed, she took her hand off the hilt and inspected it. She could not see the gunfire, but she guessed it must have been a shooting range. As she began to move in the opposite directions, she suddenly felt a wave of nausea and fatigue come over her, reminding her of the head wound she sustained during the fight.

I might as well see if they have any supplies or a doctor here... I cannot let this go unchecked for much longer.. Being KGB, she also received basic field medic training, but unfortunately all her supplies were extinguished. All she had left was her sword, and with that thought she smiled.

Like old times.

She also hoped they had ammunition for her sword, though seldom did people carry the type she needed. Because of the weapons ancient flintlock design, only special ammo could be fired from it, only adding to the reasons why she rarely uses it. Just as she was about to take another step, she heard footsteps behind her. She spun around, but she was met staring down 2 different barrels of revolvers.

"Now now, lady, don't move another muscle." One man said. She kept her hand on her hilt.

"That there is a pretty ring, bet it's worth a fortune." The other man said, "Not sure about the sword though. Timmy, go get that ring from her."

"Why me?"

"Because I'm boss, ya idiot! If she tries anything funny I'll just shoot her!"

"Why not do it now?"

"Because Williamsburg is just over there! They'll have guards shooting at us in seconds!"

Keeping his revolver pointed at Alexis, he slowly moved towards her, and went to grab her hand. The minute he did, she drew the sword and spun him the other way, so he was facing his accomplice. She held the sword to his neck.

"Dammit!" The captured man wined. The other man aimed his gun.

"Wow lady, you're dumber than I thought! Even if you kill him, I'll just shoot you!" He snorted. His captured partner laughed, then said "wait, what?"

"Ah, Americans." Alexis said, smiling. She pulled back the flintlock, and the man looked down confused.

"Wait a minute... that's.." Before he could finish, Alexis slit his throat, and before the man even hit the ground she dropped to her knee and fired the gun. The black powder reaction caused a loud CRACK to be heard, as it is different from modern weapons. After the smoke cleared, she was satisfied to see the other man was flat on his back; the bullet struck him clean in the forehead. She prepared another shot, and returned the sword to her saya. She walked to the front gate, where one guard took a step forward and addressed her.

"Name and business." The man asked. She pointed to her mouth, to indicate she was mute. She was bluffing, but in reality Americans weren't too fond of Russians, so she always signaled she was mute, because her accent would give her identity away

"Ok... Business then?" The guard asked puzzled. He never met anyone that was mute. She pulled back her hair and pointed to the wound on her head.

"That definitely needs to be looked at." The other guard said, "where did you... oh wait." He stopped, remembering her defect.

"Very well. Follow me, you need to meet the mayor... that's just protocol." He said, then eyed her sword. Seeing this, she pulled it out and flipped it, catching the flat side, and held it towards him. He nodded and took the weapon, and escorted her to the Mayor.

"That looks like one nasty bump dear, but with such an... interesting... weapon like this, i daresay you might have deserved it." The mayor chuckled. He was holding the weapon and admiring it.

"Such craftsmanship... You never see anything like this anymore."

He handed her the sword, and she mentally breathed a sigh of relief he didn't notice the soviet emblem on the blade. Since it was on the emerald, it was hard to notice with a glare on it.

"I'll have to find a doctor to look at that bump of yours, in the mean time feel free to look around. I would ask for your name, but..." She held up the sword to the side, and roughly etched in the wooden finish of the hilt was the word "Alexis Volkov."

"Alexis... A pleasure to meet you." He said, and dismissed her and the guard. Taking a step outside, the sun indicated it was around mid morning now, and she didn't know what else to do. Then the nauseating wave came back over her, this time much heavy. Everything began to spin, and she staggered a little.

"какаться!" She swore out loud, before the pain got the best of her and she blacked out.
Agent Shadow
Agent Shadow
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by iFreebird February 27th 2013, 23:09

Chapter #:the drink of Gods
Character: Donald Macaulay

Donald had found him self in a bar with a bottle of whiskey " Its been to long " He downed a small mouth full and pored himself another glass

The bartender walked over to him away from the other people at the bar

" Hey Mr You plan on staying long"

' Don't really know yet why" Donald glared at the man

" Well some of the boys around here like to let off some steam by punching it out kinda like a fight night and well your a large man so some of them want to prove that size doesn't matter and that they could beat the shit out of you"

" When dose this fight night happen"

" Tonight when the sun goes down"

" Ill be there" Donald drank another glass

" Maybe you should slow down don't wanna be drunk or hung over before the fight"

" Maybe you should go back to the other end of the bar and worries about someone who gives a fuck"

iFreebird
iFreebird
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 4942
Orange Lion Award Finally

Character sheet
Name:
Rank/Position:
Faction:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 28th 2013, 01:24

Chapter 20: Leon and the Egyptian
October 25 2181

Leon sat in the bar with a glass of water like normal. He sent Brutus and Isaac to talk to Tom about stealth and who to use a blade. Leon knew Tom wouldn’t like teaching, but he will grow to love it….. or not.

Leon was looking at his the Holo recordings of the information he swiped before New York was destroyed, mostly it was trash data but there we some interesting tidbits. It looks like Karv took a large craft to find the so called “Alien Base”. Leon didn’t know what to make of that, maybe it had something to do with that girl, and the large bombardment. Still, it could be paranoid ramblings of egomaniac like Karv, Leon would keep digging to find out just in case.

Leon was wondering is Hotep would ever show. He really wanted to help him. Leon waited a few minutes more before, just then a dagger was at Leon neck, it almost took him by surpise but Leon had thought he might tried this

“Slash your dead” said Hotep

“Are you sure about that” Leon grinned as he pressed his revolver right under the Egyptians ribs

Hotep cursed and removed his knife away from Leons neck and Leon holster his weapon

“Hotep, why do you think guns are for cowards?” asked Leon.
“They are not personal, and require no skill in using them.” He said flatly.
“I could see how you might think that, but in honesty it does takes skill we proved that back at the gun range you couldn’t hit the broadside of a barn.” Leon said

Hotep was growing angry, he could tell but he needed to get his point across.

“Look, Your great with that dagger of yours, but in your condition makes that a risk, your one way attitude WILL get you killed or someone close to you gets kill.” Leon paused and took his knife and his revolver out of his holster and but them on the situation. “You need to be adaptable, be skilled in both weapons.” Leon said

Hotep didn’t say anything at first, but finally he relented

“Were do we start?”

| Gun Range|

Leon and Hotep were in a booth with a fresh target up on the dummy.

“Alright there are 3 things you need to think of when firing a gun: control, breathing, and pacing”

“If you can control your nerves and you temper, you can fire you gun better with more accuracy.

“2nd you need to control your breathing, its like a rhythm of a drum, if you have that rhythm down, you can tell how many shot you fired, how many you have left, and go in a Zen like state were time slows down.”

“Lastly, pacing you don’t need to be too eager or you shot could go wide and not hit your target”

“Alright lets see what you learned”

Leon and Hotep stayed at the gun range for quite awhile, just doing drill after drill, but Hotep soon was hitting the target more often and was shooting straighter. By the time they ran out of ammo to practices with, Hotep was shoot much straighter, then before.

“Well, not much more I can teach you Mr. Hotep but you do seem to be shooting much straighter.” Said Leon “Just keep practicing and you'll shoot like a pro in no time.”

“Yes, this will…. Suffice for now,…. Thanks” said the Egyptian.
“Always ready to help anyone that needed it” Leon said

Leon put his hand out for a hand shake, Hotep was hesitant at first but he shook Leon hand and they parted ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 March 1st 2013, 01:56

Chapter 21: The New Arrival

After shaking hands with Leon, Darius waited around at the gun range. He wasn't used to being that cordial with someone he had just recently met. Sure, Leon had
helped him, but that didn't mean they were friends. Darius took some more shots at the targets trying to make himself better at the foolish art. Slowly but surely he could see he was getting a little better. This time, every shot hit the target, just none were inside the third ring and were very spaced. He knew he definitely wouldn't be killing with one shot with that kind of accuracy. He couldn't figure out why his hand was so unsteady behind the trigger of his pistol but was as skilled as any person to ever live with his blade. This troubled him, troubled him so much he grew tired of the gun range and the displeasure it brought him and decided to go back and find Elizabeth. He needed the company of someone he cared alot about and one who shared that affection.

He started back up towards the building he was sleeping in. The rain had started up again and made the muddy roads well up with small streams that rushed with gravity. As he reached the top of the hill that held the main road and all the main buildings, he saw a lump laying in the road. The light misty rain made it hard to make out the figure, but since no one was around to see what it was, he assumed it was only an animal. He would see soon enough because he would have to walk by it to get to his building.
As he got closer, he could make out long legs and a very...feminine figure? It was a
woman! Darius rushed to her side. She was laying face down in the mud. He blond hair stained by the dirty muck she was laying in. He slid his arm under her side and
rolled her over. Her soft and lovely face took him by surprise. She was very lovely to look at, even covered in mud. But, what took him most by surprise, was the large blade she had hanging at her side. Slowly he grabbed the blade and looked at it. Odd, it was a gun and a blade in one. A very primitive gun, but the blade was masterful. As he continued to look at the strange weapon, he could see the woman slowly coming to her senses. He sat the blade on the ground and slowly tried to bring the woman back to reality. The lady opened her eyes, and immediately he saw her reach for her sword and when it wasn't there, she became frantic. She jumped up as if nothing was wrong and jerked the blade up from the ground and held it to Darius' neck.

"I would advise you to remove your blade from my throat or i promise you will regret it." He waited for a response and he could tell that the lady was about to say something but shut her mouth as if she had forgotten something. However, she didn't remove the blade from Darius' throat. So, in a flash, Darius ducked under the blade and leg swept the woman knocking her off balance. Darius took this moment to gain his ground.

He jumped up and pulled the knot on his string releasing both daggers. Just like before, one fell to the ground but the other he caught in his good hand and took a stance with the blade in a reverse grip with the edge facing out. "i normally have a problem fighting women, but since you refused my proposal, I will have to show you why should've heeded my words."

Darius rushed the woman and their blades met in the cold rain singing out to the surrounding buildings. The blades scrubbed together sending out slight sparks at they rubbed together. From nowhere, the woman pushed Darius backwards and swung furiously but Darius' speed was no match as he easily dodged the blade and moved in to the lady's face. But, just as quickly, the woman spun around Darius and hit him in the back of the head with her other hand. The pain was shooting through Darius' neck and head. He was slowly growing more and more angry and he was beginning to lose control.
He rushed the woman one more time and this time, he ducked under her blade and swung backwards catching her calf muscle and cutting deeply. The flesh was bleeding profusely but the lady seemed unfazed. She charged and moved with so much speed that Darius could only barely parry her blows. They began to fight, matching swing for swing. the dagger and the sword ringing off each other with each strike. Finally, with Darius' one good arm and the length of the sword, the woman caught his good arm and cut it deep. Darius dropped the dagger unable to to grasp it.

The woman was moving in to strike Darius down when out of nowhere, "Стоп!" The woman stopped in her tracks and looked to see Leon running their way. The woman became wide eyed looking at Leon as he came barreling down the muddy street to them. The woman turned and looked back at Darius who was on his knees on the street. Her eyes, fluttered over to his bad arm and Darius could see sadness fill her face and she became ashamed of them fighting and taking advantage of a wounded warrior, she didn't even realize he was only fighting with one arm. He was so fast and so fluid, she realized he must have much training to be able to fight like that with only one arm, but none the less, she was extremely displeased with what she had done. She stretched out her empty hand to Darius and began to open her mouth to speak, but Darius smacked her hand away and got up on his own. Just then, the woman fainted again, obviously from the blood loos of the wound in her head, and the new one Darius made.

"What happened?" Leon asked as he arrived to Darius.
"I am not sure. I cant move my good arm though. I need you to get my daggers, and my gun and fix them for me, then get her and we will take her to Elizabeth." Leon listened. He retrieved both daggers and strung them around Darius and Grabbed up the revolver which had been flung a few feet away during the fray and tucked it in Darius' waist. "Thank you."
"can you help at all?" Leon asked as he lifted up the woman.
'Sorry, I can only barely make a fist and move my elbow, i cant move it from the shoulder."
'Okay, just take me to Elizabeth."

Leon followed Darius as he made his way to Elizabeth's room. "Liz, open up." Darius shouted. Elizabeth came to the door.
"Thats the first time you have called me..."
"We need your help." Darius said as the blood was streaming from his arm and he stepped aside for Leon to bring the woman in.
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow March 1st 2013, 10:17

Chapter 3: Diamond in the Rough
25/10/2181
Somewhere in the (former) United States
Alexis Volkov.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She could hear her fathers voice whisper in her ear, as she laid unconscious in the mud.

Get up. She heard him say, like when she was a child. Her father was a KGB Assassin that was considered the finest during the War, and he trained her to be just like him.

I will not fail you again, father... She said to herself, and slowly she opened her eyes and came back to reality...

She opened her eyes and felt the soft rain against her suit and skin. It was refreshing, in a sense, but it didn't take her long to be aware of her surroundings. There was a man standing over here.
Instinctively, she reached for her sword before she even got up, but it wasn't there. She quickly looked around and found it, and jumped up, ignoring the searing pain in her head, and held the sword to his neck.

"I would advise you to remove your blade from my throat or i promise you will regret it." The man said. She didn't say anything, to avoid being compromised. Suddenly, faster than she's seen anyone move, he ducked and tripped her. Surprised, she wasn't able to catch herself in time, and she fell to her back as he got up. Almost by instinct, right when her back hit the ground she flipped back up in a fighting stance. He caught some kind of dagger, and held it outwards, like a challenge.

"i normally have a problem fighting women, but since you refused my proposal, I will have to show you why you should have heeded my words."

Insulted, she charged at him.

The duel was like nothing she had experienced before. Through 10 years of her work, never had she fought someone with skills that rivaled hers. She made a mistake and he cut her calf. This only enraged her, remembering her fathers words.

In conflict, sustaining a wound only marks how unprofessional you are. But do not falter, the greatest mistake one can make in a duel is loosing.

The heavy pain in her head, which was getting worse, and the cut in her calf gave caused her to experienced blood-lust on a new level. She WANTED to see this man die now, she didn't care why. After cutting his arm, the man dropped to his knees. She smiled greedily. At last she would watch his blood stain her sword. Moving in to cut him down, she was about to deliver the final blow, when she heard someone shout,
"Стоп!"

The word hit her like a ton of bricks. Immediately, she snapped back to her senses and looked at the source of the words, and saw a man running towards her. She looked back at the one she just dueled, and suddenly noticed his arm. His OTHER arm. Now that she thought about it, she hadn't noticed him use it at all throughout the duel. Horrified, she took a step back, with her father's words echoing in her head.

It is only a duel if both are equally formidable. It is cowardice to fight someone when you have the advantage.

Ashamed, she held her hand out to offer to help him up, but he angrily swatted it away. Had she damaged his pride? She was then aware of the pain in her head and calf, and she stuck her sword in the ground to help steady her.

Noo... She said to herself, and she fell in the mud, the dirt and blood now tainting her curly blonde hair. She clenched her fist, to try and stay in reality, but to no avail. Her vision became blurred, and she reached for her sword, but the other man was standing over her, and finally she blacked out.
Agent Shadow
Agent Shadow
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 1st 2013, 18:14

Character: Grimmsidor Halifax
Date: October  

"The parting of ways hurts, but what hurts more is seeing how that person has changed since the last time you spoke or seen each other."

The snap and report of rifles and pistols going off in the fireing range was soothing. Except for the loud and almost random BOOM of a high powered weapon, SECOND identified it as a high caliber pistol. 

The WHOOSH of a Snub-Nosed cold heat torch rang in his helmet. He managed to procure some pieces of hull from a German Tiger-E tank. And he spent most of the night modifying the tank armor to cover the rents and gashes on his own armor. 

Luckily the manufacturers at East- Tech made the Iron Warrior armor to accept such haphazard battlefield repairs.

Luckily he did not need sleep nor food or water. His body and psyche could function without them.

All the while Halifax was playing Deprivan & Forpivoid. A small score of a Trombone and Piano performance he remembered hearing as a teenager.

"SECOND made remembering so much easier." He thought.

After a long night of fixing his battered suit, he opened the door of  Williamsburg's smithy and went for a stroll. 

After a small while he came upon John and his group. 

They were carrying large packs and seemed to be preparing for departure on an expedition of some sort. 

Halifax strolled behind John and nonchalantly asked "Where do you think your going?"

John seemed surprised and turned around. 

Halifax looked at the young man and asked "Your packing quite a bit of heat, mind to ask me who you are going to kill now?" A touch of smile could almost be heard on his words.

John looked at Halifax's faceplate and said "I am going back to Miami to avenge the Liberators and my Grandfather."

Halifax took this in and chuckled "If you are going to Miami I wish you luck. Just remember North Carolina is heavily irradiated, I should know."

John nodded his head, and had a look of determination etched onto his features. 

"Come back you understand?" 

John turned and looked at Halifax, "You mean you aren't coming with me?"

Halifax mulled over what John said and plainly answered "No. I have some unfinished business here. Plus this town needs me more than you know."

After Halifax finished this sentence he extended his hand. John took it with a smile. 

But that smile soon turned to a frown as he soon found out he couldn't pull his hand from Halifax's.

Halifax reached into of his pouches and pulled a small silver cylinder. He quickly placed it over Johns forearm and pressed the top of the cylinder.

John yelled in surpirse and pain. He drew his side arm and place it under Halifax's chin. John's team also aimed their weapons at Halifax. 

Halifax just looked down at John and chuckled, "Go ahead John pull that trigger, you'll be doing me a favor."

John kept his pistol under Halifax's chin and pressed it into the underside of the Technomancer's helmet. 

"What the fuck was that for?" John asked through gritted teeth. 

"It is a simple tracking chip, it will tell me your location and bio-signatures. So I will always know if your I trouble. Now how about you put your weapon down. We both know that will only be a waste of ammunition and by the looks of it you need every round you can get."

John slowly nodded and put his sidearm away. Halifax released his hand and nodded. "You don't think I'll hurt you and go against your Grandfathers wishes, ehh?" Halifax questioned.

John just looked at the small scar he now had on his forearm. 

Halifax turned away and started to walk back to the towns marketplace, when he added "Oh and if you cut it out, I will know." 

Halifax walked away with a smile on his lips, luckily his helmet covered it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocknbaseball March 1st 2013, 19:16

Chapter 15: Highway to Hell
Character: John Remedio

John looked at the scar he had now on his forearm. He grunted at the sight of it. He wasn't exactly fond of the idea that someone is watching his every move.

"Maybe its a good thing" he thought, as he remembered what Halifax did to that one German who tried him at hand to hand combat.

The gates closed behind them as they set of to the long journey. John was now wondering exactly how they were going to Miami. Halifax said that North Carolina was heavily irradiated. That was going to be a problem. Linda seemed to be reading his mind.

"So John, do you have any idea how we are even getting to Miami?"

John looked at her and smiled "I'll think of something"

"You think that boat we came by is still there?" asked Johnson.

"I wouldn't bet on it" responded John. "We'll keep walking until we run into something"

Rodriguez looked at John with some disappointment. "Thats all you got John?"

"Unless you have a better idea then thats what we're doing"

"Shhhh" Johnson put up his hand motioning to stop. John was observing his surroundings. Johnson was a trained sniper and he was very good at observing. He either saw or heard something unusual.

John observed his surroundings. There was a pile of rubble to his left where he can take cover in case anything happens. Up ahead there was a highway which went overhead. They were surrounded by small hills, perfect for an ambush. The more John observed the more something felt very wrong.

Johnson moved up slowly and approached a small pile of rubble. He crouched down and observed it. He lifted up a metal sheet.

"Its an ambush!!" he screamed as he ran towards cover next to John. The pile of rubble he was observing exploded violently and for a moment John couldn't hear anything but his ringing ears.

He was already behind cover. When he regained his hearing he heard gun fire from around. John peaked over cover and saw in an instance that there were a dozen bandits shooting at them. Six of them were on the bridge of the highway overhead, three on each side of the hills. They probably wanted their loot.

John saw a way through the left flank.

"Johnson cover me!" He ran left and dove into a small trench. Bullets were barely missing him. He went around a hill and was completely behind the three guys on the left.

But the three men knew he was coming. Rodriguez and Linda, who were on the right, took advantage of this oppurtunity and attacked the men on the right. Rodriguez sprayed his M60 and took out two guys. Linda was having trouble taking out the other guy, but Johnson took him out with his L98 bolt action rifle.

As John went around the hill the other guys started firing at him. He blind-threw a grenade and as it exploded he came out of cover and took out two guys with two burst of his XM8. The third guy got killed by the grenade.

"Now for the guys on the bridge" thought John.

Johnson already took out 2 of them and Rodriguez and Linda were pinning the rest of them with constant fire. John took out one guy as he peeked over his cover.

"Cover me!" said John as he moved up to get a better shot at throwing a grenade. He went near the bridge and lobbed it over. It exploded and several bodies flew out the bridge.

"Wooo! I think thats all of them" said Rodriguez.

John saw that the men came via vehicle. It was parked nearby. He walked up to it and got inside. It was van that had room enough for 8 people. There was a .50 cal mounted on the top.

John got inside and found to his delight that the keys were in the ignition. He turned it and the van turned on with ease.

"Well, we found our ride"
Rocknbaseball
Rocknbaseball
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 4580

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 1st 2013, 19:49

Chapter 21: Commotions Aftermath
Setting: Williamsburg, Darius shack
October 25 2181

Leon sat in a chair in a corner of the shack while Hoteps friend was patching up this mysteries women, and Hotep himself. He didn’t want to get in the way, well that and “Liz” was pissed.

“You go out to learn how to shoot, and you instead you pick some fight with some random girl, and now your worse off then you were before!”

Hotep was growing angry, but she stopped him in his tracks.

“Once again your pride gets the better of you!”

she paused and looked at Leon. “What’s your name?”

“Names, Leon Zhirov I helped Hotep learn how to shoot straighter and well I guess I saved his life.”

Liz looked straight at Hotep with an almost horrified face.

“You were going to die?” she said with a quiver

Hotep stayed silence, not saying anything.

Leon could feel the tension in the room. He was about to leave but she stopped him.

“Please stay, what exactly happened?”

Hotep spoke up first. “I was heading back when I noticed this girl facedown in the mud. I was trying to help her when she put her weapon at my neck, and the fight ensued, and she…” Hotep trailed off looked at the ground. He closed his eyes at looked straight at Liz

“She got lucky that’s is all.”
“Lucky? She disabled your only good arm! Now why should I help her anyway?”

Leon spoke up “She was in shock and was confused and just defending herself you cant condemn her for that can you?”

She looked down then back at Leon. “How did you stop the fight?” she asked

Leon kinda looked away “I said stop that’s all.”

This time Hotep spoke up “You said it in a different language….. that she understood.”

Leon sighed. “ I said it in Russian, I don’t know why I didn’t just say it.”

“You know Russian?” Hotep asked surprised

Leon nodded “My adoptive father was Russian and he taught me it.”

Liz looked back at her patient “If she stop because that,...... She could be Russian…”

//Plz don't hit me if i messed up Shadows or Budda i drew blanks on what to write...//

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow March 1st 2013, 22:07

//You did splendid will <3//
Chapter 4: Apex Predator
25/10/2181
Somewhere in the (former) United States
Alexis Volkov.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If she stop because that..... She could be Russian…" Alexis heard as she came to. She did not open her eyes, but she heard the voices. There were three others in the room as far as she knew. She did not feel the sword on her back, but she clenched her fist and felt the ring on her hand. The pain in her head and leg was gone, so she assumed perhaps they helped her? Why would they do that? She almost killed that one man, out of cold blood. She opened her eyes, and took a second to be accustomed to the light.

"She's awake!" The girl said, with a hint of worry in her voice. She heard the "click" of a gun being pulled, and she sat up quickly. She saw the man she dueled, it looked like he was taken care of as well. The girl was standing next to him (Almost defensively, she noted). And then there was the Russian.

She only knew him as that because she remembered him shouting "Stop!" In the Russian tongue. She was curious to know why. It didn't look like he knew her though: she was staring down the barrel of a gun.

"You have some explaining to do." The man said. She took a deep breath and sighed.

"I am sorry." She said to the man she dueled. Everyone in the room was shocked at her voice. It was... beautiful. A soothing tone to sore, war torn ears.

"I understand you were simply seeing if I was okay, and for that I thank you... But I am a bit weary lately, my squad members are dead, and I've been though quite a bit the last week since I landed in this god forsaken land. I did not mean to harm you, it was defensive, and I'm sincerely sorry." He nodded at her, and looked at the man with the gun.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"We... My fallen comrades I mean... were supposed to be at New York. There was a malfunction with out pods navigation, and it dropped us off far south. From there we suffered from low supplies and constant harassment by bandits. The last fight that ensued cost their lives and left me with the wound on my head. I intended on going up to New York to... find my other team, but I needed supplies and medical assistance... Badly. As you could tell."

She gave the others a minute to digest the information. The armed man had a grim look on his face and put the handgun back in the holster.

"I hate to tell you... But New York doesn't exist anymore." He said.

"Have the Germans done that much damage?"

"It wasn't the Germans, albeit they were a handful. No, the whole place was bombed by..."

"Grey's. The Martians right?"

"How did you know?" He asked. She hesitated, and unzipped her jacket just enough to reveal the side of her shoulder. There was a tattoo depicting the KGB crest.
Post Apocalyptic RP Restart - Page 7 Kgb

"I know everything." She smirked, "By the way, I don't believe we've properly met. I am Alexis Volkov, KGB operative. Help me, and perhaps I can help you."
Agent Shadow
Agent Shadow
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 March 1st 2013, 22:25

Chapter 22: The Russian

Darius eyeballed To Leon, he wondered if he was the only one who heard her last name...it was the same as Leon's. Darius shook it off, he knew someone would bring it up and he was in no position to be the one to do it.
"Russian huh?" Darius said as he looked at the crest with the sickle and hammer insignia. "It has been quite a while since I have spoken with a Russian. Actually, It was about...I would say about 5 years ago. I was hired to kill a man named Rorek Van Leiberwince." He smirked as the strange German name passed through his lips. "A very peculiar man, and to be honest, and no offense to anyone, but the Russian race of people are very peculiar.
'How can you sit there and have casual conversation with her?" Elizabeth demanded. 'She is a Russian spy...we cant trust her!"
"Liz, calm down, there is no way she can be of any harm to us in her condition." Darius said calmly as he pulled her by his side to sit next to him on the bed.

"I must say, however," Darius began, "you fight pretty well. Mind you, had i had both arms, I wouldnt have succumb so easily." He said cockily. "But, I can tell you this, if ever again we fight and you spare me my life out of pity, you better pray to whatever god you worship, that I die before I find you. When I return to full health, we will fight again and you will give me my honor back." Alexis could hear the seriousness in his voice and the determination in his eyes. She didnt know what to think.
"I am very sorry, I would have never fought had i known..."
"Save it." Darius interrupted. "I should be dead but you stayed your hand out of pity...I want no ones pity." Everyone was quite for a moment as the assassins words marinated in the air, until Elizabeth broke through.
"How bout we fight you big idiot. you almost died because of your damn pride. You are lucky she did pity you or you would be dead! If you ever do something like that again, Ill kill you myself!" She yelled, fire dancing in her eyes. Leon chuckled a small amount at the threat this woman was giving the assassin. Darius shot him a look but it didnt faze Leon, he continued to snicker because he knew that the injured man was incapacitated at the moment.

Then through the silence, Leon asked the question they had avoided a moment ago. 'What did you say your name was?"
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow March 2nd 2013, 00:58

Chapter X: The Apex Project
Unknown location
Unknown date
Nikolai.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...And will be very effective." Finished Dmitri Patrinko. He and Nikolai walked along the decorated halls of the medieval castle, their current base of operations for all KGB activity. Since the end of the War, Nikolai sought out to restore order in Russia and revive the Soviet Union, and the crippled state it was in allowed for opportunity to rise from the ashes.

"So, you're basically saying revive the Sleeper Agent program, but brainwash our OWN soldiers?" Nikolai asked skeptically. He never doubted Dmitri before, but even this idea seemed impossible. It was too good to be true, there was something that didn't seem right to him.

"Look at it this way, Nikolai. We only use about 20% of our brain, correct? Well what about a program, procedure might I say, that will unlock the other 80%?"
Nikolai remained silent as they walked into the white lab room. Different instruments and devices littered the room, most liberated from other locations during the War.

"I believe we should choose a guinea pig for this endeavor before we do it to my entire KGB force."

"Of course, we've already been looking through files, reading hours of reports, operations, most of them classified. Out of 50 of your men and women, we had to find the perfect one for our test, one that stands out from the others."

"Have you found him?" Nikolai asked, sitting down at the desk.

"No," responded Dmitri, fumbling through a file cabinet before pulling out a manila envelope filled with different papers, and tossed it on the table.
"We found her."

Nikolai picked up the file, and the front of it read,

Volkov, Alexis.
The Apex Predator.

Last edited by ShadowsB4dawn on March 2nd 2013, 03:30; edited 1 time in total
Agent Shadow
Agent Shadow
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet