The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

The Story of Goldenbudda21 MMforumlogo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

The Story of Goldenbudda21 MMforumlogo
The Sith Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» This Place
The Story of Goldenbudda21 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 15:30 by Blackhalos99

» New to the Site? Post here
The Story of Goldenbudda21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 05:13 by SOVIETxGAMER

» Farewell
The Story of Goldenbudda21 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 22:22 by DaBigestBob

» Concerning The Fatal Alliance (MASTERS AND DARTHS READ)
The Story of Goldenbudda21 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 20:59 by Regret

» Service Academy Nomination
The Story of Goldenbudda21 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 03:34 by DaBigestBob

» Charter of the Imperial Senate
The Story of Goldenbudda21 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 21:23 by DaBigestBob

» Skyrim Based Rp
The Story of Goldenbudda21 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 22:55 by Demetreus

» The Sith Order RP
The Story of Goldenbudda21 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 19:57 by Guest

» Darth Diabolus
The Story of Goldenbudda21 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 03:17 by xFrozen Eclipse

Gallery

The Story of Goldenbudda21 Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 40 on December 26th 2022, 23:34

The Story of Goldenbudda21

Go down

The Story of Goldenbudda21 Empty The Story of Goldenbudda21

Post by Goldenbudda21 June 7th 2012, 18:52

Name: Cal Risontine
Origin: Unknown
Alliegence: Sith

I was there. I was there when they grew to power. I was there when they fell to the dust. I was there. I dont remember much of my childhood except bits and pieces of images clouded by water and air bubbles as they floated to the top of what seems to be a cylinder tank. Outside are many figures in black, some strong....some not so much. I dont know how I knew they were strong or weak, something inside me just knew. Those are the images that float in and out.

What I do remember very well was training as a boy with the great Kas'im. A strong and prude man. But he was a great man. A feared man. He taught me in secret. So much so even his pupil Bane knew nothing of me. He instilled in me the power of the Dark Side of the Force and how it was the only path to true victory. He taught me that i was to show no mercy to anyone...including Jedi scum. If i took nothing else from him, it was how to use my tool of destruction...my saberstaff.

"In combat, your mind tries to keep track of each blade separately, effectively doubling the number of possibilities. But the two blades are connected: by knowing the location of one, you are automatically aware of the location of the other. In actual practice, the double-bladed lightsaber is more limited than the traditional lightsaber. It can do more damage, but it is less precise. It requires longer, sweeping movements that don't transition well into a quick stab or thrust. Because the weapon is difficult to master, however, few among the Jedi-or even the Sith-understand it. They don't know how to attack or defend effectively against it. That gives those of us who use it an advantage over most of our opponents."

I dont know how old I am. i dont know what I am. I have lived many years, I have seen Sith Lords come and go. I do know that i am Sith, and I serve the current Dark Lord. I will always be Sith, serving the current Dark Lord. I will kill Jedi; no matter how young or old. I will always kill Jedi no matter how young or old. This is what I know. This is what I do. I fear nothing...but you should fear me. I am a killer. Come at me!
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Level : 5783
Orange Lion Award Won the Challenge!

Character sheet
Name: Xentaas Krexin
Rank/Position: Admiral
Faction: Rebel Alliance

Back to top Go down