The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

The Outer Rim Campaign MMforumlogo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

The Outer Rim Campaign MMforumlogo
The Sith Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» This Place
The Outer Rim Campaign I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 15:30 by Blackhalos99

» New to the Site? Post here
The Outer Rim Campaign I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 05:13 by SOVIETxGAMER

» Farewell
The Outer Rim Campaign I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 22:22 by DaBigestBob

» Concerning The Fatal Alliance (MASTERS AND DARTHS READ)
The Outer Rim Campaign I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 20:59 by Regret

» Service Academy Nomination
The Outer Rim Campaign I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 03:34 by DaBigestBob

» Charter of the Imperial Senate
The Outer Rim Campaign I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 21:23 by DaBigestBob

» Skyrim Based Rp
The Outer Rim Campaign I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 22:55 by Demetreus

» The Sith Order RP
The Outer Rim Campaign I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 19:57 by Guest

» Darth Diabolus
The Outer Rim Campaign I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 03:17 by xFrozen Eclipse

Gallery

The Outer Rim Campaign Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 40 on December 26th 2022, 23:34

The Outer Rim Campaign

+2
Mw2xWild
DaBigestBob
6 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Outer Rim Campaign Empty The Outer Rim Campaign

Post by DaBigestBob June 23rd 2012, 01:08

Okay due to recent victories in the Core worlds we have moved all future campaigns to the outer rim regions.

When making posts in this RP some things to consider;

Use only your character and your character should reflect the rank and station you are currently at in the Sith.

No godmodding, your characters won't die (unless you want to) but they can't be unstoppable

Pr0per gramm3r is nice

No double posting

If not sure about what to say or do post in the planning thread..

If you have to post out of character (OOC) post OOC// whateveryouneedtowriteOOC //

Okay I will begin the introduction to this RP with the defense of the planet Bastion. Since its a good location due to the training and defenses of the planet.
DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Level : 7038
Orange Lion Award Orange Lion Award

Character sheet
Name: Darth Oblivion
Rank/Position: Dark Lord of the Sith
Faction: The Galactic Sith Empire

http://www.dark-sith-order.com

Back to top Go down

The Outer Rim Campaign Empty Re: The Outer Rim Campaign

Post by DaBigestBob June 23rd 2012, 01:16

Places certian groups will be located for reference;

Dark Council will either be in the Imperial Palace planning the assault, with the fleet or on the front lines.

Navy will be with the fleet defending against boarding parties on stations and vessels

Stormtrooper cadets will be waking up disoriented and thrown into the heat of battle with inadequate training

Sith Army will be fighting the enemy at military installations across the planet

Royal Guard will be defending the Imperial Research center and hypervelocity guns.

//_- Dark Lord of the Sith Empire Darth Oblivion Log a23

They came out of nowhere attacking our fortress world of Bastion. I gather that their goal is to strike at our research center but I do not know for certian. I myself was busy onboard the Pride of the Darkside over Coruscant when we got a distress call from Bastion.

Puzzled I got an urgent request for orbital support from the High Lord of the Sith Military and Grand General of the Stormtrooper Corps.

"Hold out as long as possible our fleet will be there in 9 hours"

With that I called on the First Fleet of the Darkness and we began to make our way to Bastion.
DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 23rd 2012, 01:45

(Character creation)
Name:Talen
Height:5'10''
Hair color: Dirty blond
Hair style: Cut short
Eye color:Light blue
Division: Storm Trooper

Joining the Empire 5 months ago Sergeant Talen was not expecting to be thrown into a major battle this quickly. He had awaken to rumbling from out side and a soldier yelling. "Sergeant get up ". Talen quickly got up and put on his armor and grabbed his gun. "Whats going on rookie"
(Soldier) "Were being attacked sir ." Talen heard another blast from outside.

Last edited by Murph on June 26th 2012, 00:28; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mw2xWild June 25th 2012, 11:18

The defense of Bastion was going poorly for the reserve fleet above Bastion. They were not ready for the hit and run attack on the planet. In seconds a couple of Tartan Patrol cruisers were knocked out of the sky. The Imperial Research station was being boarded by several space craft.

The Shadow Hand of the Empire, the Dark Lord's right hand man, who was onboard the station at the time to view on the most recent projects. Called out to the station;

"Attention men we have boarders! Lets show them what happens to soldiers who attempt to view classified materials!"

With a flourish he heads to the nearest hanger and awaits the first of the boarding parties. A group of Rebel Commandos filed out of the ship.

The Outer Rim Campaign 23109101295855819

A couple of NavySpec Commandos of the Imperial 145th division meet the new enemies with a divine barrage of laser fire. A firefight ensues and it doesn't look like it will end quickly. So the Shadowhand of the Empire used an arc of lightning to kill 3 of them instantly. He then uses force push to push their ship into another of their craft heading to the station.

Effectively blocking the entrance. He grins and charges into the fray. The rebellion made a mistake today.
Mw2xWild
Shadow Hand of the Empire (Ret.)
Shadow Hand of the Empire (Ret.)

Level : 4621
Orange Lion Award First recipient

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 25th 2012, 19:46

In the heat of battle more and more enemy ships begin landing. "Where the hell is our reinforcements"
"The sith fleet should be here soon." said a soldier right before he was hit by a sniper.
Looking at the dead soldier."Ahh you got to be kidding me I've been here for two weeks and now this". Talen jumps from cover and begins firing at the enemy's. Seeing his squad of soldiers Talen runs over to them. " Lets go we got to move."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 2nd 2012, 02:54

Cricket Cricket Cricket Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 July 2nd 2012, 23:51

Count Heresy
stout build with curly blonde hair. Only one eye and hairy beard.

Heresy was startled from his meditation as ruckus ensued on Bastion. Heresy was leader of an elite group of soldiers who followed him loyally. He could feel the disturbance as it grew and grew and then his second in command came barreling into his chambers. "Sire, we are under attack. Rebels are filling in as we speak."
"Has the Dark Lord been notified?"
"Yes sire."
"Good. Take the rest of the squad to await my orders. In the mean time, help fend of the rebels. I'll be there soon."
"Yes sir." Lemon, the second in command hurried to fill his orders

Count Heresy used the force to call his saber staff.
"Today the rebels loose a piece of themselves. Death knocks at the door...i dare him to come in."
Heresy then turned to meet with his squad.

Last edited by Goldenbudda21 on July 8th 2012, 23:43; edited 1 time in total
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Level : 5783
Orange Lion Award Won the Challenge!

Character sheet
Name: Xentaas Krexin
Rank/Position: Admiral
Faction: Rebel Alliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow July 3rd 2012, 04:12

//idk if i can do this since I'm only the diplomat Razz//
Agent Shadow
Agent Shadow
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 4247

Character sheet
Name: Alassa Di
Rank/Position: N/A
Faction: N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by iFreebird July 3rd 2012, 04:22

all are welcome to this shadows
iFreebird
iFreebird
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 4971
Orange Lion Award Finally

Character sheet
Name:
Rank/Position:
Faction:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 July 3rd 2012, 14:30

The rebel forces began to deteriorate as the sith seals cut down waves of rebel troops. Heresy watched with approval as his squad did what they were trained to do. Then, from the corner of his eye, a rebel troop had made it's way behind his Lt. Thinking quickly, Heresy hurled his saber at the troop and cut him down before a blow could be made. Lemon looked up from his scope at Heresy.
"Dont worry, no one shall be harmed under my command."
Only 5 hours left before the Dark Lord reached Bastion. If only they could hold out a little longer...then a rebel carrier exited hyper speed.
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob July 3rd 2012, 16:05

5 Hours until we exit hyperspace!" Yells one of the bridge officers.

Aye standby and get prepped for heavy resistance" replied the Admiral.

A strong battlegroup of 5 Imperial Star Destroyers with numerous squadrons of ties and corvettes. Along with 20 Victory Class Destroyers will enter the space to wreck a havocing blow. This is also a test run of a new Sith Interdictor class ship.

An interdictor will prevent hyperspace travel within the vincinity preventing Rebel forces from retreating.

Darth Oblivion relishes the opportunity to show off his pet project to this inserrection.
DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 3rd 2012, 18:32

"Omega squad form up on me we need to push the rebels away from the base and wait for the fleet to arrive." The squad quickly jumped out from cover and began fireing at the rebel ground forces.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 4th 2012, 06:03

The General looked out the Instillation window, observing the rebel ships closing in on the millitary instillation. His dark red skin and evil yellow eyes marked his Zabrak heritage. One of his storm troopers walked in.
"What did the Dark Lord say?" General Zamorak asked.
"The imperial fleet will be here in 9 hours, General."
"Very good. Prepare our battle stations then. It looks like we will have to defend this location.."

(This is quite troubling. This instillation is composed of mostly untrained cadets, who haven't even seen the face of battle yet. If we are to hold out, it seems like it will be a battle of endurance.)

General Zamorak walked along the ranks of the cadets, some of them still preparing. (This will not be easy. These cadets are about to experience battle first hand.)
"These rebels are going to attack this instillation with quite some force. You cadets are going to be the main defensive force. I know most of you have not even been on a battlefield yet, but I trust that you can all..." He was cut short by the sound of an explosion.
"The rebels have breached!" a storm trooper shouted.
"Defensive positions! Squads of no more then 5! Don't trail off too far from the main gate! They will not take this Facility!"
"Sir... where is your weapon?" A cadet asked.
He smiled, his Zabrak facial features making him look like a devil as he reached into his cloak and pulled his lightsaber. He held it out, and long red beams extended from both sides. He noticed one of the cadets struggling to hold his E-11, and he shook his head.
(May the force be with us... for their sakes...)
The door exploded, and gunfire erupted as he quietly stepped aside, to watch the cadets.
(It is their time for experience. They must learn that a Sith Knight will not always be at their side.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 4th 2012, 06:57

//ZAMORAK!!! Z-A-M-O-R-A-K!!!!!! ZAM-O-RAK!!!!!!! ZAM-A FUCKING-ORAK!!!!!! SPELL IT RIGHT PLEASE!!!! //

The battle went smooth, the cadets fighting valiantly against the invading rebels. The cadets' losses were minimum, and the General was impressed with the success of the cadets. He didn't even need to use his lightsaber, but a force choke or two was issued to the less fortunate rebels that attemped to attack him with stun batons.
The battle raged on, and he heard chaos erupt from the rebels.
"The Sith Fleet has arrived! Retreat! Retreat!"
The cadets all shouted a victory cry as they slaughtered the fleeing rebels. Even the General himself grinned at the gruesome massacre before him. the cadets cheered as he saw the sith fleet loom on the skyline. He closed his eyes and felt a dark force: realising the Dark Lord himself was on the main ship.
He and the cadets approached the ship as it touched down: and he nodded seeing Lt. Hargreave and his men in good shape.
(Not a suprise. The Sith Navy is known for their uncanny ability in combat.)
He approached the platform, and he saw the Dark Lord himself walk from the ship. He knelt, and shot his cadets a look that made them all salute.
"My Lord," General Zamorak adressed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 July 4th 2012, 11:28

Astounded by the performance that the sith had administered, he knelt before the Dark Lord and awaited his commands.
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob July 4th 2012, 13:46

My Imperials please stand,

We have witnessed a resounding victory on our homefront. This will teach that scum not mess with our Empire like that again. They have attempted to steal from our research facility schematics to a new weapon. However they have failed horribly.

All cadets who fought with honor and dignity today I relieve of them the burden of bootcamp. We must continue now with a strike back at where they came from.

Oi! Lieutenant did you find where they came from?

The lieutenant stammers out, "Yes they came from Hypori"

Well thats our heading then!
DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 4th 2012, 14:18

He turned around and looked back at the eager cadets.
"You have done well to earn the approval of the Dark Lord, cadets. You were asked to defend this location against the invading rebels with little combat experience. You did so successfully. I am impressed, and so is the Dark Lord. Now come, we depart to Hypori."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 4th 2012, 14:27

"Yes Sir " Yelled his squad. Omega squad began marching to the sith ship. Captain Talen walks up to the Grand General of the Storm Troopers. "Sir my squad may be cadets but were ready for battle"

Last edited by Murph on July 4th 2012, 14:43; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow July 4th 2012, 14:35

Duchess Changrii silently sat aboard the head imperial ship, meditating. The pieces of her Lightsaber floating in the air in front of her.
//That's all i got for now Razz//
Agent Shadow
Agent Shadow
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 July 4th 2012, 18:25

Heresy was pleased with his men. They stood proudly as the words of the Dark Lord washed over them.
"you have fought well and I expected nothing less. Shine your weapons and rest...the next time we fight I will expect the same. Leave your teddy bears at home, for we are the SNS, death has knocked, DO NOT LET HIM PASS!"
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 4th 2012, 18:38

He grinned at the Captian.
"I am sure you and your men are well prepared, after seeing your performance today. You fought well defensivly, now le us see your offensive capabilities. If you do well on Hypori, then you are your men will be seeing your way out of Cadet Training and become full Storm Troopers."

Back to top Go down

Post by iFreebird July 4th 2012, 22:02

Grand Moff Ruins Flag ship came out of hyper space over the planet. he could tell by the floating rubble and the ship parts that he missed the battle
" Dam missed it but it looks like we won the battle " Ruin sat in his command chair as his ship went into formation with the rest of the Sith fleet
iFreebird
iFreebird
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 4971
Orange Lion Award Finally

Character sheet
Name:
Rank/Position:
Faction:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Shadow July 5th 2012, 06:19

Continuing her meditation, she continuously rebuilt and dismantled her Lightsaber piece by piece, just as Darth Oblivion taught her many years ago. The golden powergem //cant remember the name of them its been a while Razz// radiated a brilliant gold light as she assembled it one last time. Satisfied, she stood up and shealthed her lightsaber, hesitant but ready to unleash it once again.
Agent Shadow
Agent Shadow
Recruit
Recruit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 5th 2012, 06:44

General Zamorak looked outwards at the vast space, the noise and orders of the ships command center seemed like a distant whisper to him. He was not aboard the Dark Lords flagship, but rather his own. Even here, he could feel the Dark Lords power radiating from his ship.
(Such influince with the force.... it almost seems he IS the force...)
He turned around and looked to the captain of the ship.
"Tell all troops to meet in the Hangar."
"Yes, sir." he said. He began to walk there when he heard the intercom say "All troops and cadets to the Hangar, as requested by General Zamorak"

Once there, the room quickly filled, the troops and cadets on different sides, and lined up in perfect order.

"My men, your defense on Bastion was spectacular: the Rebel scum did not expect a mighty force like us! Cadets, as deemed by the dark lord, your bootcamp sessions are now over. You should be honored and proud to be acknowledged by him. Do not become cocky however, as we now have a new mission which will be much harder then the last. We are going to Hypori, as it is where we traced the rebels. We are now the ones on offense here, so I want double the effort. We will show these Rebel scum the error of their ways, and to teach them never to mess with the sith empire!"

The storm troopers and cadets cheered as the General concluded. Satisfied, he left to return to the Command Center.
(Boosting moral is half of the fight... it's the difference between being forced to fight and willing to fight.)

He looked out at space once again, this time grinning, for he knew that soon he will once again use his Lightsaber in combat.

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob July 5th 2012, 17:49

The Pride of the Dark Side loomed near the middle of the fleet. Its dark power radiating over the rest of the fleet. It was but within 24 hours of that daring raid that they were ready to mobilize toward Hypori and the unknown.

Several additions were augmented to the fleet including a couple acclamators to serve as transport vessels. They have also inducted Valkyrie Squadron and Avenger squadons into the fleet to counter their x-wing and y-wing squadrons.

With a bunch of chatter they launched at the same time into system. After entering normal space they floated a bit surprised at what they saw.

Clone Wars wreckage floated but there seemed to be no life. Until with heart pounding seconds the system lit up with lasers scattering the space. Within seconds a couple of the patrol cruisers at point succumbed to the crippling barrage. They have entered a trap.
DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down