The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

Ram'Ser "Snowie" Jai MMforumlogo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

Ram'Ser "Snowie" Jai MMforumlogo
The Sith Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» This Place
Ram'Ser "Snowie" Jai I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 15:30 by Blackhalos99

» New to the Site? Post here
Ram'Ser "Snowie" Jai I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 05:13 by SOVIETxGAMER

» Farewell
Ram'Ser "Snowie" Jai I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 22:22 by DaBigestBob

» Concerning The Fatal Alliance (MASTERS AND DARTHS READ)
Ram'Ser "Snowie" Jai I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 20:59 by Regret

» Service Academy Nomination
Ram'Ser "Snowie" Jai I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 03:34 by DaBigestBob

» Charter of the Imperial Senate
Ram'Ser "Snowie" Jai I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 21:23 by DaBigestBob

» Skyrim Based Rp
Ram'Ser "Snowie" Jai I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 22:55 by Demetreus

» The Sith Order RP
Ram'Ser "Snowie" Jai I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 19:57 by Guest

» Darth Diabolus
Ram'Ser "Snowie" Jai I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 03:17 by xFrozen Eclipse

Gallery

Ram'Ser "Snowie" Jai Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 40 on December 26th 2022, 23:34

Ram'Ser "Snowie" Jai

Go down

Ram'Ser "Snowie" Jai Empty Ram'Ser "Snowie" Jai

Post by Guest November 30th 2012, 23:53

Name: Ram'Ser "Snowie" Jai
Affiliation: Mando Cabure
Origin: Enceri, Mandalore
Species: Human
Preferred Weapons: Verpine Shatter rifle, bes'kad
Strengths: Agility, eyesight, marksmanship, leadership, intelligence
Faults : kakkurophobia (Fear of Failure)

Ram'Ser was born in the backwater town of Enceri on Mandalore. Early on he was trained in the art of war by his distant relative Goran Beviin. He was taught how to use the Bes'kad and the Res'sol Are (Mandalorian Code). When he was eleven he was given his first set of Beskar'gam the Mandalorian armour. He was fully inducted into the world of mercenaries by his capture of the man who slaughtered his parents. He was selected by the Empire to aid in the ongoing conflicts in the Outer Rim. During his escapades he developed a liking for Verpine tech. Specifically the famous shatter rifle. Because of his early training with Beviin, he has a tendency to carry a Mandalorian saber on his back and use it in times of need.

During his long service with the Empire he has only failed a mission once. That mission involved saving a squad of Stormtroopers on the planet of Ryloth. What he didn't know was that it was a trap and when he finally realized the troopers were body trapped, it was too late and the explosion made him blackout. When he came to, he saw that his entire squad had been killed by the explosion. The only reason why he survived was because of his beskar'gam. When he came back he sat in solitary for weeks huddled in a corner. He has always been scared of failing his mission and he believes that the explosion was his fault. Since then he formed the Sith squad the Mando Cabure using his fellow Mando'ade to make sure that they never fail a mission again. The nickname Snowie was given to him when he volunteered for guard duty on Ilum. It was very cold there but he jus gave his men a blank stare and said to them "I have always been at home in the cold". Because of this perserverance that got him promoted to Captain. He has never failed to apease his superiors since Ryoth.

Back to top Go down

Ram'Ser "Snowie" Jai Empty Re: Ram'Ser "Snowie" Jai

Post by Guest January 25th 2013, 13:53

nice pic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum