The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

Service Academy Nomination MMforumlogo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

Service Academy Nomination MMforumlogo
The Sith Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» This Place
Service Academy Nomination I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 15:30 by Blackhalos99

» New to the Site? Post here
Service Academy Nomination I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 05:13 by SOVIETxGAMER

» Farewell
Service Academy Nomination I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 22:22 by DaBigestBob

» Concerning The Fatal Alliance (MASTERS AND DARTHS READ)
Service Academy Nomination I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 20:59 by Regret

» Service Academy Nomination
Service Academy Nomination I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 03:34 by DaBigestBob

» Charter of the Imperial Senate
Service Academy Nomination I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 21:23 by DaBigestBob

» Skyrim Based Rp
Service Academy Nomination I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 22:55 by Demetreus

» The Sith Order RP
Service Academy Nomination I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 19:57 by Guest

» Darth Diabolus
Service Academy Nomination I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 03:17 by xFrozen Eclipse

Gallery

Service Academy Nomination Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 40 on December 26th 2022, 23:34

Service Academy Nomination

Go down

Service Academy Nomination Empty Service Academy Nomination

Post by DaBigestBob January 6th 2014, 03:34

PARKERSBURG - Three area students have been nominated to United States service academies.

U.S. Rep. David McKinley, R-W.Va., and U.S. Sen. Jay Rockefeller, D-W.Va., both announced the three as part of 13 students statewide to be nominated. The process is highly competitive and the nominations are the first part in the process for appointment to military academies

"These 13 students exemplify the best our state has to offer," said McKinley. "Because of their hard work and commitment, they have earned this distinction. They have shown what type of leaders they will become. West Virginia continues to produce the next generation of leaders."

* Alexander Baumgartner of Parkersburg attends Parkersburg High School and ranks in the top one percent of his class. Baumgartner is a member of the Key Club. He's also a member of the cross country and soccer teams and is a Civil Air Patrol airman first class. Baumgartner was presented with the LSIC Award in 2012 for "empowering students to become responsible, productive citizens." He has been nominated to the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, U.S. Naval Academy and U.S. Air Force Academy.

"Alex is a sharp student who excels in his extracurricular activities," Rockefeller said. "He has all of the qualities I look for in students during the nomination process. I know he would make a phenomenal addition to the Air Force Academy."

Baumgartner is the son of Dale and Sarah Baumgartner of Parkersburg.

Along with Senator Rockefeller and Senator Manchin gave me nominations for the Air Force Academy
DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Level : 7000
Orange Lion Award Orange Lion Award

Character sheet
Name: Darth Oblivion
Rank/Position: Dark Lord of the Sith
Faction: The Galactic Sith Empire

http://www.dark-sith-order.com

Back to top Go down