The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

Farewell MMforumlogo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

Farewell MMforumlogo
The Sith Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» This Place
Farewell I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 15:30 by Blackhalos99

» New to the Site? Post here
Farewell I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 05:13 by SOVIETxGAMER

» Farewell
Farewell I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 22:22 by DaBigestBob

» Concerning The Fatal Alliance (MASTERS AND DARTHS READ)
Farewell I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 20:59 by Regret

» Service Academy Nomination
Farewell I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 03:34 by DaBigestBob

» Charter of the Imperial Senate
Farewell I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 21:23 by DaBigestBob

» Skyrim Based Rp
Farewell I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 22:55 by Demetreus

» The Sith Order RP
Farewell I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 19:57 by Guest

» Darth Diabolus
Farewell I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 03:17 by xFrozen Eclipse

Gallery

Farewell Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 40 on December 26th 2022, 23:34

Farewell

Go down

Farewell Empty Farewell

Post by DaBigestBob June 22nd 2014, 22:22

First of all before I begin this post I must confess I was saddened by the lack of turnout for my ceremony on Halo Reach yesterday but alas that is of no consequence but I did want to say some things before my final farewell which is now before I embark on the next great adventure. If any of those that wished to write a post of their own may do so of course. If you have not already heard I am departing to the United States Air Force Academy. A school where I will get a top notch education and then serve in the Nation's Air Force as an Officer who will serve our nation. My life is truly blessed and while my mother is sad for my departure I look forward with eager anticipation that a new adventure awaits.

5 years ago I started a clan named IRON and I know everyone has heard the story so I shall not waste the time to explain it. But I will state that it was a testing ground for leading clans for myself and I learned a lot through trial and error and that lead to a point 3 years 8 months ago when I created a clan from a vision. A vision that will be conceived in my dreams to materialize as an Empire and a great community of brothers sisters and friends that I have had the pleasure and honor of meeting and working with. I look fondly at my tenure as the leader of the Sith and I hold no regrets. There are some moments that I cringe at sometimes but all in all nothing that can be too perilous for all those choices lead me to this present situation. This present situation is one I am quite content with so everything that lead here must have worked out eh? As it was from Virgil's Aeneid "Someday, someday we will look back even upon this and smile... someday but not this day" well I can tell you that I am smiling.

My service to the Sith was full of triumph and glory and periods of stress. It was a chore of course but I was always proud of how my members benefited from my hard work and through my determination. Somedays I needed to revaluate things and it took a lot of my time away but I say it was worth it every single minute of it. I was also attracted to this work because it was a challenge and what is life without challenge? Not a life worth living say I. If I had to tell people how to live life I would say perform excellence in everything you do. A leader is a servant to their followers and a good leader aligns his goal with that of the group. My goal was to make it enjoyable for the majority of my members and the groups goal was to have fun. Thus I feel I succeeded in that regard. Those who do not appreciate my efforts were probably not in that majority of members I admit I tried to compromise but there are always sacrifices and I have lived without regret.

There were times that problems arose and I had to make tough calls and I know my members had to make tough calls as well. My process was first to eliminate the paths that would not lead to the best possible solution thus I performed with excellence. I then had to choose between ethical woes and that is what my integrity allowed me to do. I had to choose right and wrong and as Captain Levi stated in Attack on Titan
"The difference between your decision and ours is experience. But you don't have to rely on that.
CHOOSE...
Believe in yourself, or believe in the survey corps and me.
I don't know...
I never have, I can believe in my own abilities  or the choices of the companions I trust.
But no one ever knows how it will turn out.
So, choose for yourself whichever decision you regret the least.

So the only difference between my decisions and yours was experience. I had the experience in running clans but whichever choice we all made I hope you chose the one you felt you would regret the least for that is what I did and I stand by that.

Following excellence in everything we do is how to take risks one cannot simply worry about making the best moves. Following my advice on regret that should play a role obviously do not sacrifice the queen unless you get the queen. No play the game use patience and risk only when it leads to final objective. I restate no regrets and I urge everyone to follow suit.

Well my friends through all of this I am about to depart to the Academy. I will not be playing video games for quite a long time and I want to tell you all that I have loved every minute I got to spend with you. To my Shadow Hand of the Empire Ethan I thank you for your counsel and your advice it has truly been a blessing to have you by my side sure other people got your title but you always were my second in command and you have my blessing to use this sight for whatever purpose. To the people that believed have been wronged by me I say that the truth is my weapon. I stand behind the truth and what I believe is right every time and if you read the rest of this post I hold no grudges and no guilt. I apologize for the circumstances but life must go on.

We will not lie, steal, or cheat, nor tolerate among us anyone who does. Furthermore, I resolve to do my duty and to live honorably, so help me God.
-USAFA Honor Code

To the people that wronged me I give you my forgiveness if you want it or not and I wish the best life has to offer. The world is a great place and I am glad I got to meet those of you that were in the Sith.

For those that wish to send me a letter while I am at the academy you can find my post office box number on my facebook page. Just send me a friend request and you can send me some mail. I will love to read it and I will respond when I find the time. Not sure if you know much about the academies but time is a hard to find luxury there. Anyways farewell my friends and push onward to succeed in excellence. I know we will all succeed in that.
DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Level : 7000
Orange Lion Award Orange Lion Award

Character sheet
Name: Darth Oblivion
Rank/Position: Dark Lord of the Sith
Faction: The Galactic Sith Empire

http://www.dark-sith-order.com

Back to top Go down