The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

Librarian Rius  MMforumlogo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

Librarian Rius  MMforumlogo
The Sith Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» This Place
Librarian Rius  I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 15:30 by Blackhalos99

» New to the Site? Post here
Librarian Rius  I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 05:13 by SOVIETxGAMER

» Farewell
Librarian Rius  I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 22:22 by DaBigestBob

» Concerning The Fatal Alliance (MASTERS AND DARTHS READ)
Librarian Rius  I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 20:59 by Regret

» Service Academy Nomination
Librarian Rius  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 03:34 by DaBigestBob

» Charter of the Imperial Senate
Librarian Rius  I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 21:23 by DaBigestBob

» Skyrim Based Rp
Librarian Rius  I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 22:55 by Demetreus

» The Sith Order RP
Librarian Rius  I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 19:57 by Guest

» Darth Diabolus
Librarian Rius  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 03:17 by xFrozen Eclipse

Gallery

Librarian Rius  Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 40 on December 26th 2022, 23:34

Librarian Rius

Go down

Librarian Rius  Empty Librarian Rius

Post by Guest April 21st 2013, 23:30

Name: Rius (Librarian is his title/position)
Race: Korun
Faction: Sith
Position:Head Librarian, Alchemist

Height: 6'2"
Build: Tall, Medium Build
Skin Color: Tanned, light brown.

Hair color: Black
Eye color: Ruddy Brown
Facial Markings: Black chevron over his left temple

Clothing: Face Mask (My profile picture), Sith robes with a red hem (Signifying his position as Head Librarian)

Combat Specialty: Force and Lightsaber Mix, relies more on the force aspect of comabt

Force Level: High
Force Specialty: Psychological and Physical (Repulse, Telekenisis, Choke, etc.)

Uses two Lightsaber with custom hilts. The Lightsabers both could interlock with each other allowing them to be used as a dual bladed lightsaber. Master in the Jar'Kai and TrĂ kata forms, which exlempify his unorthodox style.

Background Information:
He shows more restraint than fellow Sith, he is more human, more compassionate than his fellow murders and killers, no matter how ironic that is.

He lacks the grey skin tone and yellow irises many Sith have. He has been called too human. He just laughs at the claims and rumors.

A mysterious and hidden figure, bearing neither the idealistic dogma of the Jedi nor the irrational rage of the Sith. His true motive is unknown, as he keeps mostly to himself. He is an unorthodox individual, he occasionally talks in jibberish and riddles.

He is a loyal disciple to Oblivion and has been a staple in the New Sith Order since anyone can remember.
He joined Darth Oblivion in his conquest of the galaxy when it first started, when he first was consolidating power and resources.

Born on the planet of Solus in the Outer Rim, he was a young man when he was found. His true name is lost to the annals of history and the current of time. Darth Rius was a scholar even before Oblivion found him. He wanted to find ways to make his power in the force stronger, to make his force powers truly unlimited.
Oblivion promised him the forgotten texts that would help him accomplish his goals. He promised him power that would stretch his mind and mould it into a vessel to be filled with the knowledge of long passed philosophers and magisters. A container to be filled with the power of the dark side.

Now Darth Rius is the Keeper of Text, in charge of the texts, slates, holocrons, scrolls and other Sith related literature that are stored in the many libraries spanning the galaxy. He is also in charge of collecting any "errant" source of interest.
With access to the ancient journals and scrolls of Sith long past he stumble across the art of Sith alchemy. He is now a practitioner of the darker of Sith arts.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum