The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

Drawing board for a fan-fiction Star Wars novel MMforumlogo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

Drawing board for a fan-fiction Star Wars novel MMforumlogo
The Sith Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» This Place
Drawing board for a fan-fiction Star Wars novel I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 15:30 by Blackhalos99

» New to the Site? Post here
Drawing board for a fan-fiction Star Wars novel I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 05:13 by SOVIETxGAMER

» Farewell
Drawing board for a fan-fiction Star Wars novel I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 22:22 by DaBigestBob

» Concerning The Fatal Alliance (MASTERS AND DARTHS READ)
Drawing board for a fan-fiction Star Wars novel I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 20:59 by Regret

» Service Academy Nomination
Drawing board for a fan-fiction Star Wars novel I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 03:34 by DaBigestBob

» Charter of the Imperial Senate
Drawing board for a fan-fiction Star Wars novel I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 21:23 by DaBigestBob

» Skyrim Based Rp
Drawing board for a fan-fiction Star Wars novel I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 22:55 by Demetreus

» The Sith Order RP
Drawing board for a fan-fiction Star Wars novel I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 19:57 by Guest

» Darth Diabolus
Drawing board for a fan-fiction Star Wars novel I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 03:17 by xFrozen Eclipse

Gallery

Drawing board for a fan-fiction Star Wars novel Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 40 on December 26th 2022, 23:34

Drawing board for a fan-fiction Star Wars novel

Go down

Drawing board for a fan-fiction Star Wars novel Empty Drawing board for a fan-fiction Star Wars novel

Post by Guest December 10th 2011, 00:15

Eating some veggie chips and watching Ancient Aliens, an idea came to my head as "what ever happened to that little galaxy far, far way?" and spawned a short story detailing on last great war between Sith and Jedi that would eventually lead to the destruction of said galaxy. Both sides entered an indefinite truce and treaty that lead them into a joint-expedition to the Milky Way in an attempt to start over but to only find the planet Earth begining to be settled by nomadic humans. The both Sith and Jedi remenants, acting as balance of power, decide to manipulate us Earthlings and create what we have in modern times (explaining all the advanced structures and artistry by technology-lacking tribes)

In the year of 2012, a meteor crashes into Russian Siberia on the 21st, but didn't bring the world to an end as foretold in the Mayan prophecy. Instead, it was the beginning of the end. When space agencies arrived, they witnessed a perfect ball made out of material never seen in the galaxy, that's becuase it's from a different galaxy: A destroyed one. We now have the Clan Jedi and Clan Sith who have stayed the same size, estimating between 300-1000 each, but have lost contact with each other after some centuries. Now delegations from both meet privately at the Siberian site where they are being stopped by security forces but use a mind trick to get everybody to leave.

This is where I kinda lost it, haha. It defiantly needs some work but eventually the plot line will involve the death of one clan member and the theft of an artifact that symbolised the truce many thousands of years ago. Both sides are going to gear up for war that will destroy Earth but there will be hope by a group of renegade Sith and Jedi who know the truth or something like that.

Back to top Go down

Drawing board for a fan-fiction Star Wars novel Empty Re: Drawing board for a fan-fiction Star Wars novel

Post by DaBigestBob December 12th 2011, 00:48

This would probably go into the RP section of the forums Smile
DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Level : 7044
Orange Lion Award Orange Lion Award

Character sheet
Name: Darth Oblivion
Rank/Position: Dark Lord of the Sith
Faction: The Galactic Sith Empire

http://www.dark-sith-order.com

Back to top Go down

Drawing board for a fan-fiction Star Wars novel Empty Re: Drawing board for a fan-fiction Star Wars novel

Post by Guest December 22nd 2011, 18:47

wow. that sounds like a cool story! do you think you could email it to me when you are finished? santa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum