The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

Post-Apocalyptic RP - Page 2 MMforumlogo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

Post-Apocalyptic RP - Page 2 MMforumlogo
The Sith Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» This Place
Post-Apocalyptic RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 15:30 by Blackhalos99

» New to the Site? Post here
Post-Apocalyptic RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 05:13 by SOVIETxGAMER

» Farewell
Post-Apocalyptic RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 22:22 by DaBigestBob

» Concerning The Fatal Alliance (MASTERS AND DARTHS READ)
Post-Apocalyptic RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 20:59 by Regret

» Service Academy Nomination
Post-Apocalyptic RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 03:34 by DaBigestBob

» Charter of the Imperial Senate
Post-Apocalyptic RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 21:23 by DaBigestBob

» Skyrim Based Rp
Post-Apocalyptic RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 22:55 by Demetreus

» The Sith Order RP
Post-Apocalyptic RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 19:57 by Guest

» Darth Diabolus
Post-Apocalyptic RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 03:17 by xFrozen Eclipse

Gallery

Post-Apocalyptic RP - Page 2 Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 40 on December 26th 2022, 23:34

Post-Apocalyptic RP

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Post-Apocalyptic RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Post-Apocalyptic RP

Post by Guest December 4th 2012, 18:00

2300 Hours
Somewhere over the North Sea
September 19th, 2181

The lone ship carried the squad over the seemingly endless sea, in order to help prepare an invasion. They were instructed to scout the current military capability of United Kingdom, as well as any weak points and ideal locations. Since the German Empire had consumed most of Europe, Niklas wanted to see about launching an invasion on Italy, Spain, and UK all at once, to take out three birds with one stone. Zulu-01 was tasked with recon on UK. They were to find an ideal spot to launch an invading army, one with minimal resistance.
{3 minutes.} The pilot said.
{Ready up, Zulu.}

After 3 minutes, the squad jumped from the plane and drifted down to the earth. The four activated their parachutes, and slowly drifted into the hillside. They removed their parachutes and began to prepare for the trek.

Little happened, though Leon did find an ideal spot for an invasion. It was alongside a beach, and a quarter mile in it dipped into a shallow valley. This can both conceal the incoming soldiers and be ideal for recon, who could set up posts to keep an eye out for resistance.

Last edited by ZAMORAKSELITE on December 4th 2012, 22:36; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 4th 2012, 22:33

PART 3: NEMICO DEL MIO NEMICO

Character: Abraham Sage

Date: September 21, 2181

Setting: Posto Dei Re

Abraham looked out across the harbor at the setting sun. Bull-Sharks, which were a battleship-class ship, equipped with heavy plating, EMP cannons and anti-tank ballistic launchers sat motionless roughly a mile from the coast. Rays, which were underwater reconnaissance vehicles that were armed with heat-seeking torpedoes and cloaking capabilities, were no doubt scanning the area beneath the Bull-Sharks. Abraham flicked his tongue around his mouth and tasted the salty seafood he was fed hours before.

His host, Marco, stood beside him in his full armor. The sun reflected off the shining breastplate and stung Abraham's eyes. Marco turned his head towards him and said, "The sea is my home. I will not leave it." Abraham nodded slightly. He trusted Marco, but felt uncomfortable without a weapon.

Marco, who Abraham originally knew as his shirtless captor, had told Abraham that his weapons were being studied by the science department, and that he would have to settle with the bandit assault-rifle MEC-110, nicknamed the "Butcher" by the Italian bandits known as Re d'Italia. However, Abraham had come to known them less as bandits and more as a militia, due to the size of their force.

After Abraham was interrogated by Marco, he was taken to Marco's mansion on the harbor. Once there, Marco explained that he was the leader of the Re d'Italia, and that Posto Dei Re was the city formerly known as Naples. As Abraham was served a meal fit for a king, Marco continued his speech. He said that the Illuminati, who were currently leading Rome, expected a large attack from the German Navy.

When Abraham had finished dinner, Marco took him outside. A commanding voice awoke Abraham from his flashback. "I want to ask you something," Marco said. Abraham nodded. Marco continued in a serious tone, "How is it that you were able to survive the Frosted Plains of Sicily? Not one of my scouts has returned from that hell..."

The pills you dumbass!

"I have always been a loner," Abraham said instead of making a sly remark. "The pills, of course, immensely, but my main tactic was to lie low and never enter a fight I can't win." At this comment, Marco laughed heartily. "It appears I am about to enter a fight I can't win, amico." Abraham frowned and asked why this was. "I have not told you everything," Marco admitted. "The Illuminati had requested my help, and their pay is something no smart leader would refuse. You see, I have no grudge against the Illuminati and their forces, but I have never been fond of them either. Who I cannot stand are those damn Tedeschi {German}! If we fight alongside the Illuminati, combining our Marina Militare and their Aria Superiore, we cannot lose!" Abraham processed his thoughts.

Are the Germans that strong that it requires two military powers just to fight a portion of their navy?

Marco composed himself and turned towards Abraham. "Seeing how you survived on your own, I know you have superior intelligence, amico. I have a favor to ask. Will you lead my Elite Task Force? Currently, they are without a leader and answer only to me, but I will be leading the Marina Militaire in this battle." Abraham tossed the thought around silently in his head.

"Fine," he said eventually. Marco cheered and lifted Abraham right off the ground. "Hahaha! Amico, you will not regret this," Marco said as he put him down. A man in a military suit similar to Marco's approached the balcony from the courtyard below and yelled, "{Sir! The Illuminati request your appearance!}" (In Italian).

Marco replied quickly, "Tell them to wait a moment!" The man rushed off, and Marco jumped off the balcony and landed with a thud on the granite floor of the courtyard with a thud. As he ran in the direction the messenger had gone, Abraham noticed that the ground was shattered where Marco had landed. Moments later, Abraham's WCD, or wrist communicator device beeped. Abraham pressed a button and Marco's helmet appeared on the screen. "Abraham! A Skirmisher will be at the mansion in 3 minutes and will take you to the Elite Task Force Command Center. I'll see you there after my meeting. Ciao." The screen faded before Abraham could reply.

Abraham realized he was alone and a harbor full of quick, cloakable vehicles that could traverse the Atlantic ocean was only a few hundred meters away. Then he remembered that he would be without his pills and that the WCD could no doubt be used to track him.

Damn wrist-watch. I could've left by now!

Outside, a loud horn beeped, and Abraham hurried back through the mansion and found himself at the front gate of Marco's mansion on Re Collina. A Skirmisher driven by a man wearing light military armor was parked a few feet away from the gate. Abraham got in, and the Skirmisher began its trip to the ETF Command Center.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 December 5th 2012, 03:03

CHAPTER 2, Part 2
SETTING: New York
DATE: Sept, 21 2180
CHARACTER: Dart Everard

Dart sat there looking down at the hoard of men who waited for him. He counted 30 men. "They recruited." He said to himself chuckling. "They seem to get smarter each year." Dart.got up, stretched for a quite some time. He made sure he was very limber. He grabbed his bow and took a string from his pocket. It was an exact match to the one already on his bow. He strung the second string onto his bow. The string sat snugly against each other as if it was where they belonged. He took put two steel tipped arrows and placed them on the strings, one on top of the other. Then, he breathed in deeply filling both sets of lungs. He exhaled. He pulled the bow up and breathed in one more time. Then, as one set of lungs exhaled from his nostrils, he inhaled from his mouth and released the two arrows. Traveling faster than any arrow ever seen, the two arrows penetrated two skulls, retreated out the back and entered twp more and then another two after.

Six men toppled to the ground with holes in their head. "Good to finally do some freelance game hunting." He laughed as the other men circled the dead men in awe and fear. One man looked up and shot a handheld pistol up at Dart but moving faster than the eye could see, he reached im his quiver, grabbed an arrow and fired. The bullet and arrow met in mid air and knocked each of them off course. The bullet, flew by Dart's head whiffing his hair as it passed.

"And that's the closet you will come to killing me." He grabbed two steel tips and put one in each hand. He dropped his bow and ran at the mob. The mob followed suit with swords and one man with a gun.

The man fired two more shots at Dart but he was too quick and dodged them not losing momentum. He jumped into the mob and plunged the two arrows into the eyes of two men, broke off the tips and then plunged the shafts into.the eyes of two more men. '20 left.' He thought. He removed his flat bladed rapier and cut down two more with quick slices to the throat. He jumped and flipped over as a man stabbed with a katana blade but instead caught the neck of one of the other men. '17.' Dart then reached for his knife, threw it and it landed in the chest of another. And then threw his sword end over end into the chest of another. Bare handed he fought dodging sword blows. He countered, took the opponents broadsword and cleaved the man's head in two. '14.' He dodged another sword and caught the man's hand, twisted it around and broke his arm then CRACK went his neck. Grabbing the sword he made a quick swipe and two heads fell to the ground leaving to lifeless bodies to toppled next to their own severed heads. He jumped back...

"Only 11 left." He could feel both sets if lungs breathing in alternation. It was due to that mutation he could move so swiftly. A man charged, Dart somersaulted over him, grabbed his knife and slit his throat. He waved for the rest. They charged. With extreme precision,
he hacked through the crowd. "9...8...7...6..." The man with gun came but Dart dodged, grabbed the gun and fired two shots in his cranium. "5..." He fired. "4...3...2..." He fired at the last man but the chamber was empty. He looked down tossing the gun aside and saw a man hole cover laid unevenly across a 2x4, he stepped on the lifted up side of the steel circle, it launched into the air, Dart grabbed it and flung it, burying the thick steel into the last man's head.

Thirty men lay dead in a pond of blood and severed heads. He leaned down and picked up his sword and knife. He used a dead man's shirt and wiped the blood off. Then, grabbed the two arrow heads and put them in his pocket. Finding the first two arrows he shot, he grabbed them up and headed back up the hill. Reaching the top, he sat back down, crossed his legs, took out a piece of cooked meat, pour ketchup on it, and enjoyed his meal in silence as he looked upon his deed. "I never realized how much blood looked like ketchup...hmph." And went back to his dinner.

Last edited by Goldenbudda21 on December 5th 2012, 14:21; edited 2 times in total
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Level : 5783
Orange Lion Award Won the Challenge!

Character sheet
Name: Xentaas Krexin
Rank/Position: Admiral
Faction: Rebel Alliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 December 5th 2012, 03:15

//i would like to state, the level of description and action from all posters is incredible. I read all posts and would like to says this is amazing. I feel each character and their struggle. Each different in their own way...exciting. Great job guys. Truly.//
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 December 5th 2012, 03:16

//fine with me LP im about the same way.//
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 5th 2012, 13:22

Part 3: RISE OF THE FOURTH REICH
Post Apocalypse
New Berlin, Germany

Niklas became power hungry. Each nation that fell to the German Empire did not seem to satisfy his thirst for blood. He wanted something bigger, something the world would see him do and fear. When he briefed the others, we were all outraged. It was a pathetic mission, it was only a waste of blood and time to set out and achieve the goal he wanted.

He wanted to conquer America.

1400 Hours
Over the Tyrrhenian Sea.
September 21, 2181

The lone V2 jet soared high in the atmosphere. The boarder of the sea and land were just about to meet, at least that's what the pilot believed.
{There it is, prepare the HZ Camera, Erwin.}
{What is this place?}
{It was at one point the city of Naples, but a group there renamed it into some Italian name I can never pronounce.}
{Understood.}
The co-pilot began to adjust the camera. They were tasked with finding the current strong points in the militia's naval strength, as well as any other places within the city.
{Start snapping.}
{Smile, you stupid Italian dogs!} The Co-pilot began to snap pictures of the naval fleet, and the current strong points.
{Done.} The co-pilot said.
{Very good, let us return to the Heart of the Reich. She's anchored a few miles out.}

Adolf was aboard the ship when he saw the jet beginning to touch down. The massive carrier, The Heart of the Reich, was Germany's finest achievement. It was named by Niklas himself, and today he used it at a portable base. He planned on launching a massive attack on the north and west boarders of Italy, essentially crushing them. The V2 landed, and when it came to a halt the two pilots jumped out and shook hands.
{What do you think Adolf?} Lucas asked, walking up next to him.
{I think the Fuhr is wasting his time with such a worthless place, but he wants to crush any opposition to the south before he launches the huge invasion on Russia.}
{Does he think us soldiers grow on trees?}
{No, but knowing him he's going to try and find a way.}
The com asked for Zulu-01 to meet at the bridge, where Admiral Rommel was waiting for them.

{These orders come from the top. We want you and several other KSK squads to be dropped behind enemy lines when the attack starts. We want to catch them looking the other way, it will be the perfect tactic.}
{Understood, Admiral. When do we begin.}
{As soon as the rest of the fleet gets here, which is about.... now.}
The men looked out, and all along the horizon black ships of all different sizes could be seen moving in.
{My god... He has enough firepower to put the entire country under the water...} Leon said.
{I guess he wanted to intimidate the militia before we destroy them.} Fynn noted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 December 5th 2012, 13:47

//imma edit my dates to be on same day, Sept 21//
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 December 5th 2012, 15:41

CHAPTER 2, Part 3: New York
DATE: Sept 21, 2180
CHARACTER: Dart Everard

After finishing his bear meat with his last but of ketchup, he stood, stretched out hearing multiple satisfying bone pops, unstrung the second bow string, placed it in his pocket and threw his bow, quiver, and his trade bag over his shoulder and started down the hill into New York.

He walked past the cesspool of dead bodies from the earlier struggle. As he walked by he heard moaning. He looked around but couldn't find the source. Searching the bodies, he came across one of the men who's throat was cut. Apparently, Dart's sword didn't cut deep enough. The man was large, hairy, and covered in blood. He was holding his neck, but the blood just kept oozing from between his fingers. He would die soon enough, but Dart wasnt going to make him wait. He put one foot on each side of the man's head and squeezed. With on turn of his body, the man's neck snapped sending part of his spine out through the cut in his neck. Seeing the man dead, Dart kept towards Manhattan.

He walked between crowds of sick, dying people. The radiation made the air unbreathable and wad causing havoc on their bodies. More wealthy homeless people were able to purchase air purification masks so they would live without the pain of dying lungs. Dart felt so much sadness. These people have suffered so much to die within years. The whole nation, dead.

He reached the bridge to Manhattan. Two large guards carrying AR-15s stopped him at the gate. "State your business." One said, his voiced echoing behind his mask.
"I'm here to trade and sale my goods." Dart replied. The original guards must've died. Every other month he had come the guards recognized him and he was able to pass without question. This year was different with new guards.
"What is it you are trading?"
"I have animal meat and skins to sale."
"Is that right?" The other guard said slyly walking around to look in the bag. Dart whipped out his knife and held it to the air tube in the man's mask.
"Touch my things, and ill fill your mask with radiation infected air...your lungs will fill with the polluted air infecting your blood cells and eventually your heart. You'll die a slow agonizing death that will last years. You'll be just like them." Dart threatened pointing his knife at the dying people down the street.
"Okay, okay. Just, just let me go." Dart removed the knife and they opened the gate for him to pass.
"Remember this face, I'll be back soon."

The island of Manhattan was lined with large ten feet high, foot thick black steel walls. Inside, the people were walking around with air masks that only covered their mouths and noses. //like a clear surgical mask that filtrated air// He entered the island city and immediately went to find his island vendor.

"D'Artagnian, my dear woodland friend, so nice to see you again." A man said from behind a mask with a deep Russian accent.
"Hello Dolf. Good to.see you too." Dolf was an ex Navy Seal with the US Navy before the disasters happened. He was brought up in Russia but was captured and turned American when Russia sent him on an assassination mission of the Russian Prime Minister who was in Washington at the time. Now, Dolf sold specialty weapons and clothing to the right buyer, for the right price.

"What do you have for me today my friend?" Dart emptied his bag revealing bear skin, deer skin, wolf skin, bear meat, deer meat, and dried out organs. "Well, D'Artagnian, you have been busy. I wouldn't even know what all this would be worth. I tell you what, tell me what you need and I will give you the rest in cash?" Dart agreed.
Dart acquired 40 new arrow shafts, 5 of each specialty tip, and 25 steel tips. A pair of black leather waterproof, steel toe, boots. A few pair of Navy Seal black kevlar cargo pants and two white pair. 10 black tee shirts and ten white Andrew shirts and a zip up army green Kevlar hunting vest.

"Come back tomorrow. I have one more thing for you." Dart nodded and went out the door to find a decent hotel to stay the night in.
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 5th 2012, 18:44

//Zamorak, just wanted to remind you that your post takes place a bit before mine chronologically, which actually makes sense.//

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 5th 2012, 18:56

//yea, I wanted to set it before yours, but not sure how to//

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 5th 2012, 19:46

PART 4: FIRST STRIKE

Date: September 22, 2181 (Just after midnight).

Setting: Posto Dei Re

Abraham looked across the holographic map and studied it with awe. The glowing blue map composed of millions of floating pixels depicted Posto Dei Re and the Tyrrhenian Sea. Three other figures stood across from Abraham, fearful of being closer to him than they had to be. The smallest one, a young Italian woman named Volpe, broke the silence. "Abraham, we need to being doing something other than staring at this map, idiota!" Volpe was an especially attractive woman with deep brown eyes and short dark hair, and Abraham could tell soldiers appreciated it when she didn't wear her helmet. A large armored hand appeared on her soldier. "Volpe, we must allow him to think," said the man in a rich African tone. Volpe marched off and grabbed her helmet on the way out. The automatic door closed behind her with a slight click.

Abraham looked up and studied the team of elite soldiers he was leading. Darrelle was a large black man who rarely took off his helmet, but was gentle at heart. He was at least six feet and weighed over 220 pounds. Darrelle's specialty was anything that exploded. He carried an LAGL-9, which was a grenade launcher shaped like a shotgun that fired a large explosive projectile that embedded itself in its target before releasing an EMP burst and a large explosion. Darrelle was Abraham's favorite in the group due to the fact that Darrelle was kidnapped from his home in Egypt during the Re d'Italia's assault on Africa.

Riccardo, who was the group's combat medic, sat on a console behind Darrelle. His armor was similar to Darrelle's and Volpe's, but Riccardo's was marked by a red cross on the left shoulder plate. Riccardo had become greatly interested in his assault rifle after Volpe left the room. Riccardo had short brown hair and light hazel eyes. His upper lip was marred by a small scar.

Tomas stood at attention on the other side of Darrelle. He was the group's jack of all trades, but the smallest member. He was wearing his helmet to mask his emotions. Tomas had immediately developed a rivalry with Abraham because of Marco's clear favoritism for Abraham. Tomas left the room shortly after Volpe left to try and convince her to come back. Abraham realized Tomas had a "thing" for her. Tomas wasn't the best looking man, but his eyes were peculiar and mesmerizing.

Not much to work with, eh?

Moments later, the door opened. Everyone's heads turned towards the entrance expecting Tomas and Volpe, but a cadet entered carrying Abraham's machete-style combat knives. "Mr. Marco said you can use these," he said quickly. Abraham gratefully took them and put them into the knife holsters on his new military-style armor. Volpe and Tomas entered as the cadet left.

"Alright," Abraham said, "I want you all to know some things." As he spoke, the squad readied their armor and weapons, as they knew Abraham was about to initiate the operation. "First, I will not account for any of your deaths. If I have the choice of living free or saving one of you, I'm gonna go with the free life option. Also, I will not tolerate failure to comply with anything I tell you to do." One by one, the ETF members pressed a button on their respective weapon and a set of lights activated on their weapons. Abraham recognized this as the link system between the weapon and the helmet of the military suit.

Moments later, Abraham found himself putting on his helmet and activating the HUD. The names of each member of his squad appeared next to the radar with status on each member. Abraham led the group outside to a Panzer hovering above the courtyard. "Our orders are clear," Abraham said over the mic, "Shoot to kill and capture the target." The ETF had been instructed to infiltrate the German's main battleship and capture their supposed leader, Niklas Hitler. Marco had informed Abraham that the German fleet would attack Posto dei Re, and that Abraham would be dropped into their navy's front lines as Rays assaulted the ships from below. Marco would lead the naval assault from his Bull-Shark, nicknamed Piccolo.

The squad boarded the Panzer and the pilot sailed it over the city towards the coastline. Abraham looked out the small glass windows at Marco's mansion. Soldiers flooded the streets as they scrambled to reach their outposts. A cluster of Lancers circled the Central Command Center and Skirmishers were gathered at the front gates, prepared to fight off assaults. Sniper towers were placed here and there to repel any soldiers that dropped behind the front lines.

Pretty nice defense tactics it appears...

The Panzer flew over the Bull-Sharks in the bay, which were racing towards the enemy navy force. Abraham counted about 70 in total. Piccolo, was at the point and was leading the Bull-Sharks to their strategic positions. The Panzer immediately increased its altitude so that it would remain invisible to the naked eye amongs the clouds.

Here we go...

After about 10 seconds, the Panzer descended and Abraham nearly threw up. Hundreds of enemy battleships and carriers were waiting patiently below. The rest of his team had risen, and Abraham slowly got to his feet and steadied himself. The Panzer's transporting area, which was where Abraham and the others were standing, was large enough to fit a Skirmisher. The cockpit was accessible through a small door to Abraham's right. The end furthest from him was slanted outward, so that a wheeled vehicle could roll out easily. The ETF would be exiting from there.

Darrelle was closest to the door. "Waiting for your word, sir," he said to Abraham. Abraham quickly ran to the other end of the area and took his spot behind Riccardo and in front of Volpe in the line. "{Sir, you have to go now! They're powering up their anti-air guns!}" the pilot said frantically. Abraham looked around in confusion. Darrelle pulled a manual release the exit door was ripped off its hinges. The chunk of white metal spun away from the Panzer and was lost from sight. Below, the German fleet began firing anti-air guns at the Panzer. Darrelle and Tomas jumped out of the Panzer and activated their armor's overlock. Riccardo approached the door and looked over the edge. A Panzer to the left carrying a similar ETF exploded after being hit with a ballistic round. Only one of its operatives fell in overlock status towards the fleet.

Moments later, an explosion shook the Panzer. A loud, ripping noise filled Abraham's ears and he felt someone pulling him backwards. The section of the Panzer where Abraham was standing seconds before was ripped from the main hull. Riccardo quickly jumped off of the falling debris and activated his overlock. Volpe got up quickly and jumped out of the Panzer. Abraham was the last to jump, and he activated his overlock. Abraham sailed through the air towards the German fleet. As he fell, he felt nauseous and nearly threw up. Then he made impact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 5th 2012, 21:15

Adolf looked out the door of the AC-130 gunship. It was instructed to drop his squad, as well as Echo and Panther squad. The men readied their weapons, and prepared to jump.
{Zulu, Echo, Panther, you are clear to drop, I repeat you are clear to drop.}
The men ran out and jumped through the door, sailing through the sky. They could see the German Navy engaging the Italians, explosions and missile fire erupting from each fleet.
{How do you think they will hold up?} Viktor asked. He was Echo team's leader.
{At this rate, the Italians are going to be crushed.} Fynn said.
{Ever read the story of David and Goliath?} Michelle asked. She was Panther teams sniper, and a damn good one too.
{People are dying, natural disasters plague the earth, and war is everywhere. Do you honestly think I care about bible stories?} Fynn said.
{Enough chatter. Time to land.} Adolf said. They activated their parachutes, and landed about a mile out from the current battlefield.

They were all preparing to engage, when Michelle suddenly got a transmission from the German fleet.
{What is it?} Leon asked.
{They just shot down a Panzer that was believed to have a boarding party.}
{Why would anyone board the Heart of the Reich?} Lucas asked.
{Not sure, but stay frosty. We got tangos.} Adolf said, his TacPad picking up pings from around the corner. They waited, and when the enemy squad ran through the alley, Lucas began to rip them to shreds with his MG-42.
{What were they doing here? The battle is still a mile out!} Fynn complained.
{Retreating.} Dennis said. He was Panther teams leader, and he seldom spoke.

The squads broke up, Echo to flank the east, Panther to the west, and Zulu to the center. The enemy was truly caught by surprise, not expecting an attack behind them. Adolf was about to cut a corner when a sniper bullet just missed him. He rolled and dove behind a wall.
{Leon, did you see where that came from!?} Adolf asked, his heart racing.
{Sorry, I did not, but that building is swarmed with MG nests and enemy snipers. I think it is a head-quarter of the sorts.}
Lets see how that works out for them Adolf thought, and pulled a bulky radio from his bag.
{Overwatch, this is Zulu-01, we have pin pointed an enemy strong point, covered in snipers and MG nests. Advise?}
{Mark the building, Zulu-01, we'll send cover fire.}
Adolf pointed at Lucas, and he nodded and pulled out a laser pointer. He carefully flashed it around the corner.
{Coordinates received, Zulu-01. All squads in the vicinity, be advised we are firing a 105mm shell on 23 41 67 01. Danger close.}

{Are they crazy?} Leon said.
{Did you want to take them on yourself?} Fynn said sarcastically. Leon shot him a look, and suddenly there was a loud wining noise in the air.
{Incoming!} Adolf shouted, and the squad stood behind the wall as the shell exploded on impact with the building, sending debris everywhere.
{That's a confirmed hit, Overwatch. Good firing up there boys!}
{Roger that, Zulu-01}

They continued pressing through the city, the enemy now becoming better fortified since they knew there were soldiers behind them.
{This is Echo-01! Be advised, Zulu, we are coming up to the east flank of the courtyard! Watch your fire!}
Leon and Lucas were on the roof of a building providing cover fire from above while Fynn and Adolf were on street level, fighting off a large group of Italians.
{Overwatch, this is Zulu-01! Enemy are moving in fast and we need cover fire!}
{Roger that, Zulu-01! We are... INCOMING AA MISSILE ACTIVATE COUNTER MEASURES!} The com screamed, and Adolf looked up to see the gunships flares deploying.
{Ah, shit! I'm hit!} Fynn yelled, and he dove into the building. Adolf saw that he had a .50 caliber bullet lodged in his kneecap.
{We're being over-run!} Dennis shouted into the coms, before a scream was heard and the com went dead.
{Panther-01! Panther-01! Respond!}
{We're back, Zulu-01. Sitrep!}
{Overwatch, we need suppressing fire NOW! Fynn is hit, and Panther-01 is KIA!}
{ALL TEAMS, BE ADVISED! THIS IS NIKLAS HITLER FROM THE HEART OF THE REICH! WE ARE DROPPING A B3 NUKE ON THE CITY, THE SITUATION HAS BECOME CRITICAL. THOSE IN THE CITY, YOUR SERVICE TO THE FOURTH REICH WILL BE REMEMBERED.}

{Did he just say what I fucking think he said!} Leon screamed.
{No time, there's a fallout bunker in our building! Everyone find cover now!}

Adolf dragged Fynn into the bunker and slammed it shut, just when an ear-splitting explosion was heard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 5th 2012, 21:20

//Ah shit. Nice. LoL. Anyways, is the Heart of Reich the flying warship or the battleship? The Italians have knowledge that Niklas is on the battleship, which is why they dropped there, but their knowledge could be way off. Also, watch out. The Illuminati air and naval forces are yet to arrive at Posto dei Re.//

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 5th 2012, 23:55

//It's just a warship/ aircraft carrier. Also can turn into a submarine. I figured you were going to RP something that led to the events that caused Niklas to fire the nuke at the city, kind of like what Sheppard did at the last mission in MW2, he dropped the nuke and risked friendlies to do something in particular. //

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 December 6th 2012, 02:19

CHAPTER 2, Part 3: New York
DATE: Sept 22, 2180
CHARACTER: D'Artagnian

Dart woke from his horrible night's sleep. The bed was uncomfortable and painful which said alot for a guy who slept in the ground every day of his life. The The one good thing about being in the hotel was that he could use a shower with good soap. Sure, the river was good but it harmed the fish and he only bathed every couple weeks to avoid further complications to the fragile ecosystem he lived off of. He walked to the shower and turned on the faucet. Water mixed with blood cane pouring out. Dart almost puked as the smell of putrid flesh filled the room. He quickly turned off the water and decided to not get a shower.

With the shower idea gone, he figured now was as good a time as any to go see Dolf. He changed into a pair of the black pants, a black tee, his new boots and his hunting vest. He grabbed up the rest if his stuff and headed to see his Russian friend.

"Ah yes. Hello my friend."
"Good morning Dolf. Now, what is this you have for me?" Dart asked setting his stuff down.
"Well, I have these first if all." Dolf handed him a pair of black Kevlar gloves that had hard plastic covers on the underside if the forearms. "These will help muffle the pullback of your string and protect the underside of your forearm incase you make a mistake."
"They are nice Dolf, but couldn't I have gotten these yesterday?"
"That is isn't all. Come here."

Dart followed Dolf behind his counter and into his back room. There on a stand was a deep black recurve bow. The handle was smooth with hard plastic and cloth. The arms were made of super flexible fiber glass and the string was bright red. "What is that Dolf?"
"This is my old bow. It is the only one in the world. I used it in my special ops missions but it was damaged when I was taken. I have spent 10 years trading for the proper materials and now, it is done. And now I would like you to have it."
"What can it do?" Dart asked.
"String your other string." Dart strung his second string next to the bright red string. Across the room Dolf set up a new generation Russian airlock helmet and placed it on a manikin head.

Inhaling and exhaling simultaneously, Dart took the shot. The arrow crashed through the helmets visor, out the back and through the concrete wall. "This thing is strong Dolf. How much you want for it?"
"I'd say another thousand would cover it."
D'Artagnian counted out $5000 and handed it to Dolf. Since the American dollar was worth 1:5 of German currency, America used it's dollar worth.
"It is yours now my friend."
"Thank you." Dart took his other bow.and gave it to Dolf. "Use this to sale. You should get a bit of money for it." And Dart left.

He looked out and exited the city through its gates. He could see the poor and sickly of New York and again was full of sorrow. He turned the corner to head down an alley but was met by a wooden bat to the back of his head knocking him out. He could vagely make out some Russian words. "Put him on a ship." And then he wad out.
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 6th 2012, 08:18

//^still alive after a long time ago? XD//

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 December 6th 2012, 18:07

CHAPTER 3, Part 1: Captured
SETTING: Sea vessel
DATE: Assumed to be Sept, 23 2180
CHARACTER: D'Artagnian Everard

Dart slowly opened his eyes. The burning light that was shined on his face made it impossible to see anything. He felt queasy. Being knocked out was by far not in his list of favorite activities. His head was pulsating with pain. His eyes ached from the light. He could feel his body moving forward and back as the ship mirrored the waves. He tried to move but he could feel the crude ropes that had tied tightly to the chair he was sitting in. He then tried to move with the chair hoping to escape the light but it was no use, the chair was bolted to the floor. Whoever had him, they wanted him right where he was.

"Hello my friend. It is so good to see you." Dart recognized the voice but was in total disbelief.
"Dolf?" Dart asked, his voice crackling as a sign of it not being used for a while.
"Ah my friend, you recognize me. I am touched truly." The Russian accent echoing through the room let Dart know it was obviously a metal room giving more evidence he was on a ship.
"Dolf, wha...why am I here? What happened? One minute I was walking along and the next im here." Then Dolf came into view. His once long grey beard now stubble. His wild grey hair now combed neatly. Replacing his clothes was now a black Navy Seals combat suit. On his right shoulder the patch of the American flag and on his right the Amrrican seal of the eagle and branches.
"Well, I here's it had to come to this, but, it had to be done." Dolf walked over and turned off the blinding light. "Come with me." Dolf untied his feet and hands from the chair but his hands stay bound to each other as he pushed Dart through a door. Up three stair cases and through a maze of twisting metal hallways and stairs until finally reaching a door that said Captains Nest.

They entered the door and until now, Dart had seen no other people on board the ship. But now, he gazed out of the captains nest and saw thousands of people out on deck of the ship which was now to be reveled as an enormous carrier ship. On deck were jets, helicopters, bombers, and small.vehicles carting around people.
"What is this?" D'Artagnian asked in amazement. He had never seen equipment like this before.
"This is the USS Scavenger. This is the last remaining ship of the American armed forces. From here we monitor all other countries and their movements. As you can see, Germany is our main focus. They are attacking Italy as we speak."
"Can we do nothing?" Dart asked.
"My friend, we are not the nation we used to be. Fot instance, our firepower is very scarce. Where we were once a superpower amount nations, now we are gravely out numbered. We stay hidden out here in the ocean thanks to the one invention we have that greatly overpowers the others, cloaking."
"Cloaking? Other nations have that. You mean the ability to stay off radar." Dart scrutinized.
"No, I mean the ability to not be seen at all. This ship cannot be seen with the naked eye or electronic eye. That is how it has survived here for so many years." Dolf said proudly.
"But where is here?" Dart asked.
"We are currently stationed outside if what was the US state of Hawaii. Now, the island is one mass of revolving molten rock. The volcanoes there have made the island in habitable of all life. We, however, stay about 100 miles off its coast. That way we are far from other countries that could cause harm."

"Why so far out? Why not go inland and help the people?" Dart asked almost angrily.
"My friend, America is no more. The nation is dead. The land to dangerous, the air unbreathable without aid. Out here, we can operate with clean air and without the fear of death." Dart couldn't help but know that he was right. He had seen lands with his own eyes, there was nothing but death left in the once great nation.
"Who is the captain?" Dart asked solomnly.
"I am." Dolf said proudly. "I received word a few days ago I was to ship out and join the carrier today."
"And why am I here?" Dart asked again his anger building.
"Calm yourself D'Artagnian. You are here to be a leader of a group of three. That group will be a team who carries out high profile missions that require a specific touch." Dart stared at the old man disdainfully. "Come, I will show you."

Again, Dart.followed the man through twists and turns until reaching a large room with a man and a woman sitting at a lone television watching reruns of the news when America was in its prime. Dolf cut the binds from Dart's hands.
"D'Artagnian, meet Raphael and Ginger. These will be your followers into battle. They, like you have some pretty unique abilities." Dart looked at the man with no emotion. "Raphael, he can see clearly in the dark. Get up son and come shake hands with your captain." The man stood up, a very large man. Looked to be in his 30s. He was wearing a mechanics suit with the name Jim on the tag. His bald head accented his sharp brutal face. His eyes, though covered by shades were set back in his skull. The main aspect of the man were his hands, they were immense, scared, and callused. Each knucke black with scars and his fingers twisted and mangled. The large man stuck out his fierce hand.
"Hello." The man said, his voice so deep as if reaching into Dart's heart.
"Hello." Dart replied shakily.
"Rapheal lived in Alaska when the disasters happened. When the whole year became complete darkness...he was blessed with this gift to see in pitch black. However, he must wear glasses to keep from the light burning his corneas. While there, he hunted moose for food. He only used his bare hands to hunt. He would ambush from rocks and trees and crush their skull with his fists. Show him." As commanded the large man walked over to the wall and with no emotion or pain, stuck his hand through the metal wall. "Pretty beat huh?" Dart's jaw dropped.
'Ginger, you come here." Then the lady got up and walked around the couch to meet D'Artagnian. She was a young lady, in her late twenties. She long black hair and deep penetrating brown eyes. She had a slim figure with no obvious endowments. "Ginger was raised in Texas. When the disasters started, Texas became unbearably hot Gingers body adapted and it can withstand 200 degrees of heat before pain. And then smith 100 degrees before death. She, like yourself, has a weapons specialty. Ginger...show the lad."
Ginger reached into her pocket and pulled out a long bullwhip. She released the rolled up leather as ten feet of sound cracking intimidation rolled across the floor and splayed at the end. She turned and cracked the whip across the steel walls and a slice appeared at the targeted area. "In Texas she ranched cattle and used this to keep them in line. Years of practice have made her brutal with it." D'Artagnian couldn't believe the pure skill and brute force these individuals had. He stuck out hand and greeted the lady.

"You three will be chosen for very particular missions. You are Team Barbarian Ops. Since your individual skill set is not derived from modern guns, you will be used for stealth missions, when we need them. For now, you are on leave until needed." Dolf walked out and Dart looked at his new companions, fierce but strange. He should get to know them.
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 6th 2012, 18:47

PART 5: COLLAPSE

Date: September 22, 2181

Setting: Tyrrhenian Sea

Slowly, Abraham regained consciousness. His helmet's HUD was covered with thin static, and all he could see was the early morning sky. He tried to get up, but his body couldn't lift the heavy armor. Abraham remembered he was in overlock status and said, "Rilasciare Sublocco," which was the Italian code-word for shutting off the overlock mode. Suddenly, he was able to move and steadily rose to his feet. The static on his HUD cleared, and Abraham studied the statistics. Of his squad, Darelle's status bar reported he was alive, but in combat somewhere on the massive warship. Riccardo's status reported him to be dead, which was a major loss, since he was the only medic out of all three ETF teams. Volpe and Tomas were currently wounded and were in combat. Every other member of the ETF teams was either dead or wounded, aside from one man: Vito.

Abraham decided to study his surroundings. He was in a small dark corridor with doors all along the hallway. He guessed it to be one of the barracks located on the warship. He looked up and discovered that he had broken through roughly five decks before making a huge dent on his current level. Abraham knocked on the door, and after receiving no answer, kicked it open. Inside was a small bathroom and a living area. Abraham reached for where his Butcher assault rifle would be. Instead, he found nothing.

Great. No weapon.

He reached into his knife holsters and withdrew two machete-style combat knives. After scavenging the nearby rooms for weapons and killing roughly five or six soldiers, he activated his helmet's COM and opened a channel accessible to anyone in the Italian army. "Come in Marco. This is Abraham Sage. I am currently aboard a German warship. I believe it to be the target warship. Come in Marco. Darrelle? Tomas? Volpe? Anyone?" Moments later, a reply came back. "Sage, this is Vito Giuseppe. I am currently aboard the Illuminati Airship La Tempesta. Posto Dei Re... It's been hit by a nuclear bomb. All forces inside the city that didn't reach cover are currently dead. Do you read me?"

Abraham frantically replied, "Yes! I read you! This is Sage. The city's been hit by a nuke?!" Vito's voice came back sadly, "Yes... There was nothing we could do. The Illuminati forces are retreating back to Rome. I'm sorry... There's no way for me to send any help. I'm sorry..." Vito's voice faded and Abraham heard him begin to sob. Abraham cut the communications link. A sound outside of the cabin caused Abraham to draw his knives, which were covered in blood. Darrelle stood in the doorway clutching his side. "Sir!" he said. Abraham rushed to his side and helped steady him. Blood oozed out of a wound in Darrelle's side and was dripping between his fingers.

No no no no no no!

"Gah..." Darrelle said weakly. "Tell me what happened," Abraham ordered. Darrelle sat down, and for the first time, he took off his helmet. His skin was coffee bean brown and his face was that of a noble man. "When all the ETF teams made impact, the German forces cut all of the down. Some didn't even make it to a ship and were cut down in the water." Darrelle coughed, and blood dripped down his chin. "Tomas and Volpe ended up on the same ship. Last I heard, they were fighting off about fifty German troops. Riccardo was gunned down by God knows what. Only some guy from Panzer-03 made it. He got rescued by the Illuminati forces.

Darrelle looked beyond Abraham's face as he continued to talk. "Germans decided to drop a nuke on the city. We only managed to evacuate about 200 citizens. The Rays and Bull-Sharks sunk a large portion of their forces before they were all destroyed. Not even Marco's Piccolo made it." Tears filled Darrelle's eyes. "I ended up closer to the top deck than you woulda' thought. Then I heard that you were gonna' be in trouble. I overheard some troops saying that an enemy had ended up on this level and that they were gonna' take him out. After blasting my way through hundreds of troops, I wound up here. Didn't make it here unscathed, though." Darrelle lifted his arm and saw a cluster of holes in his armor, indicating a shotgun shot.

"God dammit. You could have killed Niklas!" Abraham yelled, his voice cracking with emotion. Darrelle chuckled and more blood rose from his lungs and stomach. "You gotta' go," Darrelle said weakly. Abraham nodded weakly. Darrelle handed him his grenade launcher and extra ammunition for it. Abraham left him in the room and walked through the hallway. He noticed that there were stairs at one end of the hallway and a sign pointing down that read: "MARINE FAHRZEUGE" Abraham began to descend the stairs and cried for the first time in a long time.

Why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 6th 2012, 20:59

Part Four: RISE OF THE FOURTH REICH
Post Apocalypse
New Berlin, Germany

I was there when the Fuhr gave his tragic speech. Everyone in New Berlin and beyond came to hear about the event that took place in Italy.
{I am here to tell you, my brothers and sisters, about a great tragedy that took place in Italy yesterday. It pains me to tell you this, but you all need to know. We came, and were destroying them, our brave soldiers cutting down the bloodthirsty Italian militia. Our KSK, the most feared and elite of our army, were coming from behind, while the mighty German Navy decimated the front. Then, an unspeakable tragedy happened. The desperate Italians activated a nuke from within the city, as a last cowardly move. I am afraid to say... It destroyed everything.}

Many were weeping, some swore for revenge, but all of Germany cried for revenge, to avenge the brave men and women of the KSK.

{I ask you now, my brothers and sisters, we must not let this cowardly display be the end of it! We must double our efforts to destroy our enemies! For the KSK! And for Germany!}

The German crowed screamed with appeal at the Fuhr's words, and amid the chanting and screaming, no one could notice the Fuhr smile malevolently. One would assume that something in his statement was not true, but I did not assume.

Because I knew the truth.

0630 Hours
Posto Dei Re, Italy
September 22, 2181

Adolf felt around his backpack for a flashlight. It was pitch black in the bunker, and he eventually found a flare. He lit it and threw it in the corner, illuminating the small area with a red tint. He saw Fynn holding his crippled kneecap in a pool of blood.
{Come on, Fynn. Lets get you medical supplies.}
{Do not waste your time, Adolf... My fate is sealed.} Adolf knew it was true, but he didn't want to accept that. Fynn had lost too much blood and his mobility was restricted.
{Do not say that, here I have some Gauss somewhere...}
{Adolf.} He said, leaning up and grabbing his hand. Adolf returned the grip and looked at him.
{It is too late for me now. We were betrayed, Adolf, and you must avenge the death of our brothers and sisters. If not for them... Then... Then do it... for me....}
Fynn's grip loosened, and he fell backwards, dead. Adolf gripped the object that Fynn had placed in his hand. Dog tags. Strangely, Adolf did not cry, though he felt deeply saddened. He has grown accustomed to war, and in these days death was a common visitor.
{I will, Fynn.}

He finished putting on the HAZVAD suit he had in his bag (it was customary. These days one should expect anything. He slowly opened the bunkers door, and stepped out.

What was not ashes was on fire. The city was no more, the whole place was decimated with the exception of some structures that barely survived the impact.
{This is Zulu-01, does anyone read?} He said, but he noticed his com was dead.

The nuclear radiation is scrambling the signal... He took a step forward, and began walking through the rubble to find any other survivors, friendly or foe.

He was walking along the row of crumbing houses, when he heard gunfire. He saw a bullet strike the pole inches from his face, and he swiveled around to see the source. It was someone in a HAZVAD suit, but was it friendly or foe?
The other person must be asking the same question

He held up his hands so it made a cross, which was a call sign the KSK were trained to use when all else failed, in this case the coms. The other person did the same thing.
{Who are you?} Adolf asked.
The person pointed to their head and made a hand gesture as if there was a ? above their head.
{Can you hear me?} Adolf said, and the person nodded.
{I can't hear you.} He said, and he saw the person fiddle with something in their bag.
{...hear me now?} A female voice said, the static crackling on the other end.
{Yes. Is that you Michelle?}
{Yup. Adolf?} She asked, and he nodded.

{What the hell happened?} she asked.

{You didn't get the transmission?}

{Yea, when that bastard of a leader announced he was nuking us?}

{That's the one... Where's the rest of your squad?}

{Not sure, I was on a building providing sniper fire when I got the announcement. I jumped from the roof and landed in the water, and just as I saw the thing falling I made it to an old fallout shelter. I did not find or hear about anyone else prior to seeing you. What about you?}

{I don't know about Lucas or Leon, but Fynn didn't make it... He bled out in the bunker from a bullet wound in the kneecap...}

{He will be missed.}

{He will be avenged} He said, and she nodded in agreement.

{What is our first course of action then?} She asked.

{Make our way to the coast, lets see what became of the fleet.}

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 December 6th 2012, 21:55

CHAPTER 3, Part 2: Barbarian Ops
SETTING: USS Scavenger, Pacific Ocean
DATE: Sept. 23, 2180

Dart woke from the got Dolf had issued him. His room, small. His got small. His food, small. Everything about this ship, so inadequate to his forest, his home. He didn't want to be here. He wanted to go home but he knew Dolf wouldn't allow it. If the jump from deck wasn't a couple hundred feet up he would make the leap, but the surface of the Pacific wouldn't be forgiving. So, he accepted this was his new life. But, all wasn't lost, Dart relished in the thought of hunting people. They were the ultimate game. Cunning, imaginative, unpredictable; if he was to kill, he would have fun doing it.

He got up from his bunk and saw the bow Dolf had sold him and a quiver full of steel tipped arrows. Forty arrows, he counted. Much more than the 15 his original quiver could hold. The arrows were snapped perfectly. They had hollow steel for the shaft and eagle feather fletches. Beautiful arrows to match a beautiful bow. 'Yes, killing with these will be fun.' He thought.

He left his room and searched for a cafe or something. He followed signs and even asked for directions but still was lost. Finally, he ran into Raphael.
"Ah, hello. I believe we met yesterday. Raphael correct? " Dart asked politely.
"Yep." Was all he replied to.
"Could you show me where the cafe is?"
"Follow." Raphael replied and started down the hall. I guess one words was all Dart could ask for. The man seemed to lack intelligence and his native American roots obviously played a part in a small knowledge of the English language.
They entered the room and hundreds of people were eating steak and eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, all kinds of incredible breakfast food. Dart thought the steak would hit the spot.

He got in line and got his food right behind the enormous Alaskin. He knew now why they chose him to lead and not Raphael, brains. After sitting, Dart looked around, but there was....no ketchup. He got a little nervous. How was he to eat meat without ketchup. Just as he was about to become infuriated, Ginger came in carrying a bottle of ketchup.
"Dolf said to get this to you fast. Said there could be trouble." She said laughing as she joined them.
"Darn right." Dart said putting his bow beside him.

"So, your the boss now eh?"
"I guess." Dart replied with a mouth full of ketchup covered steak.
"Well, good to hear. We have been on this boat for months now without one."
"So, what now? Why are we here?" Dart asked.
"Kill." Raphael replied.
"Excuse the big guy." Ginger said. "He isn't one for words. Follows orders good though. But really, we are a task force, our ultimate goal is to kill the German ruler. With him gone, the remaining countries can focus on working together, but he keeps that from happening. The nation is weak, that's why we were brought. We are the nations last hope. America needs help, we can't rebuild without it, but the Fuhr keeps that from happening."

Just then a voice came over the intercom, "T.B.O. You are needed in the captains nest. Report immediately."
Raphael grabbed his tray and got up.
"That us?" Dart asked.
"Yes." Raphael replied.
"Lets go sport, grab your bow. Looks like we have some work to do." Dart wasn't sure he liked being called sport. He was only 10 years younger than Ginger, and the leader...according to Dolf...he'd have to ask her about that later.

In the captains nest, Dolf was standing behind the wheel and looking up at a radar screen.
"What is that?" Dart asked.
"Its a fishing boat."
"Okay...why were we called up here?"
"Well," Dolf said, "you're going to invade the boat and kill its passengers and then sink.the boat."
"Why?" Dart was curious at this. He had no problem killing, he enjoyed it. Just wanted to know the reason.
"The boat is on course to ram us. No, it won't affect us in the least but, to keep ourselves hidden, we sink anything that comes close. Its all we can do to protect the little bit of nation we have left. Jf they rammed is and radios they hit something invisible...someone could come out here packing some weapons. And we don't need undue attention."
"Okay. When?" Dart asked.
"In a moment. We will used the left thrusters to move the ship over. The boat will pass under us into the boarding crevasse. //the ships bottom is shaped like an arch so ships and boats can pass under it.// there, you will board the boat, kill the 4 targets on board and then plant a small bomb on it. When done, you may return. And we will detonate from here.
"Okay. Just give us a signal."

The T.B.O. Went to the boarding dock and waited for the signal to invade the little dishing boat. Dartbstood there with his bow in hand and an arrow ready. Ginger was ready to puonce and Raohael shoed no emotion, but he was ready as well.

A voice came over the intercom as the small boat began its pass under the carrier. "T.B.O....MARK!"

Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 7th 2012, 00:18

PART 6: THE ILLUMINATI

Date: September 23, 2181

Setting: Rome

"Abraham Sage. Master Giustizia will see you now," said a man in dark robes. Abraham slowly rose to his feet and shifted forward. He set his eyes on the stone floor. The robed man escorted Abraham through a torched passageway and under s small stone arch. As Abraham passed under the arch, he noticed just how large the chamber he was entering really was. The dome-shaped room was about 500 feet in circumference. On the opposite side of the room, across from Abraham, sat eleven figures draped in dark robes.

The man escorting Abraham pushed him to his knees. Abraham regretted coming to Rome the moment his ship was captured. Just hours before, Abraham had driven a small submarine-like vehicle off of the German warship and headed north towards Rome. When he came close to the shore, several Rays greeted him and took him to an underwater docking station. There, he was arrested for military crimes and taken to small cell and stripped of his military armor.

One of the figures spoke. "You were given a task by the Re d'Italia leader: Marco Buscatti. You failed to complete this task and in stead, fled the battle. This is unforgivable considering how close you were to completing your objective." Abraham looked at the man after he finished speaking and said, "I did not owe any loyalty to the Re d'Italia. They kidnapped me while I was traveling the Frosted Plains." One of the robed figures suddenly stood as Abraham said this. "Blasphemy! If you don't owe any loyalty to the Re d'Italia, then why did you come here?" he yelled.

To this, Abraham's only response was: "I had nowhere else to go." The robed figure that had stood sat down elegantly. After a moment of silence, a tall robed figure stood and said something in Italian. "{Brothers and sisters, we cannot persecute this man. He has done what any of us what have done in his situation. I say we should send him on our way.}" The man sat while the other figures discussed what he said in short hissing whispers. After a few moments, the figure in the center stood and said in a feminine voice, "We have decided that we will leave you be and send you on your way." Abraham's heart fluttered at the news. Then the woman continued, "However, you do realize that we must punish you. The Illuminati do not take heart to those that betray us. Your punishment will be a favor to us."

Those sneaky bastards!

The woman continued again. "We believe the Germans will attempt to regain control of Posto Dei Re. You will be partnered with one of Marco's men: Vito Giuseppe. Your job will be to eliminate all forces within the city." Abraham stifled a laugh and said, "How do you expect just two men to eliminate the German forces?" Abraham thought the Illuminati counsel was smiling at this. The one who Abraham believed to be Master Giustizia said, "Simple. Rangers."

Abraham himself smiled this time. Rangers were the elite version of a Lancer. They were quicker and were armed with twin precision railguns. It would be nice to finally get his hands on some real firepower. Then, through an entrance on the side of the chamber, came Volpe and Tomas. At the sight of him, they gasped. "Ah... So you do know him," the robed woman said. The moment she finished her sentence, Abraham's guard produced a light machine gun from within his robe and gunned down both of Abraham's ex-squad members.

Why the hell did they do that?

As if he were reading Abraham's mind, his guard said, "Loose lips sink ships. Or rather, abort their mission by failing to sink a ship." Abraham's stomach twisted into a knot as his guard laughed quietly at his own joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 December 7th 2012, 00:51

CHAPTER 3, Part 3: Invasion and contact
SETTING: USS Scavenger
DATE: Sept. 23, 2180

When the signal was gave, Dart launched an arrow with bullet-like speed and precision and penetrated the glass and then the boats captain between the eyes. The man dropped to the the floor in a messy pool of blood. The arrow went through his head and stuck in the wall behind him.

With the captain dead, the tree jumped down to the boat. Dart landed light and quickly jumped through the shattered glass and retrieved his arrow. In one quick motion, he strung the arrow and sent it through the head of the leg and into the femur of the first
mate. He then followed up with his knife embedding it in the first mate's temple.

Raphael jumped down and the boat deck broke beneath him and landed him in the cargo hold with pounds of fish and one of the crewman. The crewman turned with spear gun in hand and fired at the muscular Alaskan. The spear went through Raphael's left shoulder and pulled tight. Raphael grabbed the attached rope and pulled jerking the gun from the man's hand and then started walking to the crewman with the rope and gun dragging behind him. Reaching the crewman, he pulled out a knife and stabbed Raphael in the leg but it didn't stop the terrifying man. Without a scream of pain or emotion, Raphael grabbed the skull of the man, palming it with one hand and gave a quick turn snapping his neck. Then ripped the spear and knife from his leg and returned to the deck.

Like a pirate, Ginger jumped down and stuck her finger knives into the sail and cut herself down to the deck. There, the second crewman lay sleeping. Saddened that she wouldn't get a fight, she took a knife and carefully, almost seductively, pulled the razor sharp blade across the man's throat and watched as the waterfall of blood rushed from his body leaving him a pale, lifeless corpse.

Dart set the charge in the captains quarters and returned to his team. He put the boat on full throttle and then climbed the rope that had been tossed down to them. When they reached the boarding dock, the fishing boat had moved out from under the carrier and they watched as Ginger hit the detonator and the boat exploded into a thousand pieces.
Following their mission, they were asked to return to Dolf.

Entering the nest, Dolf was standing with headphones on.
"We just got word, Germany nuked the Italian shores. Millions have died. We need to stop the Fuhr. We have sent an anonymous message to Italy and Russia in hopes of finding people who will join our cause. When we get word, you will be called on again. Until then, return to your quarters."

"Yes sir." Ginger and Dart said. Raphael just nodded and walked out.

"Com, as soon as our message has a reply, I want to know who they are, and where they are immediately." Dolf demanded.
"Yes sir!" And Dolf left.
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 7th 2012, 01:29

1620 Hours
Posto Dei Re, Italy
September 22, 2181

{Any luck with that thing?} Adolf asked, while doing push-ups. They were unsuccessful with finding any allied forces in the city, and the majority of the German Fleet was gone, they only counted 4 ships partially submerged in the water. They made their way back into the city and found a hidden bunker under some burnt wood. There was electricity, thankfully, and also rations to last for weeks, though they didn't plan to stay that long.

{No, I can't find any open hails. Wait a minute...}

{...tch, come in any remaining forces in the city, do you copy?} The radio buzzed.
{Overwatch, this is Panther-02, do you copy?}

{We read you, Panther-02. What is the current situation?}
She gave a sarcastic laugh.
{Situation? There is no situation. The cities been leveled, the Navy is no longer here and everyone but myself and Zulu-01 is MIA...Except for Zulu-04... He is a confirm KIA...}

There was a sigh from the other end of the radio.
{Understood, Panther-02. The Shadow hand is inbound in less than 30 minutes, they will pick you up on the coastline.}
{Copy Overwatch.}

{We still have to look for the others!} Adolf said, finishing his push-ups.

{Adolf...}

{No, they're still alive we just need to look harder.} He tried frantically opening the door.

{Adolf stop, you'll kill us both, neither of us have our HAZVAD on!}
{I don't care!}

He tried turning the nob, but his strength left him as he slumped to the floor sobbing. His entire squad, gone, in the blink of an eye, and it was Niklas' fault.
{Adolf...}
Michelle said, and she sat next to him and hugged him. His sobs eventually died down to quiet tears, and he stopped and thought for a moment. He looked at Michelle, who he now realized was hugging him, and he has never seen her this close before. She had dark violet eyes, with her hair curling over neatly, resting just before her shoulders.

{Where do you find time to do your hair these days?} He asked. She laughed and looked down before looking back at him, and she leaned closer in.

{Panther-02! Come in!} The radio buzzed, and she quickly pulled away, her face red as if she was caught committing a crime.

{Yes Overwatch?}

{This is not Overwatch, it is Niklas Hitler.}
She looked over at Adolf, who, upon hearing the name, jumped up and ran to the radio.
{Allow me to explain...}

{You have nothing to say, you swine! You killed almost everyone for what? This petty backwash city? There is nothing here!}

{...I will allow that traitorous insult to slip by... This time, for I know how you feel. We had to set off the nuke, our spies found ships coming from the north, and we were in no way prepared for an air battle. We needed to retreat, or we would have been doomed.}

{You killed my men...}

{This is war, Adolf Wartohn! You should know that better than anyone else! I had to make a difficult choice, and like it or not it had to be done. I had to kill a handful of men (and don't you think I make them sound worthless, they will be forever remembered in the mural we are painting in New Berlin) to save thousands of lives! We only had three anti-air ships out of 50, we would have been decimated, and thousands would die defenselessly. I am sorry Adolf, I truly am.}

Adolf though for a moment. As much as he hated him right now, he was right. This was war, and people die.

{I understand.} Adolf finally said.

{Very good. Now get on the Shadow hand.}

They put on their HAZVAD suits, and exited the bunker. They were about to reach the boat, when a bullet just missed Michelle. Being the sniper she was, she swung around and already had aimed her DSR 50. She fired, and shot the attacking troop in the head, puncturing the suit they had on. There were two more, and she shot them down too. A feeling of sick dread came over her. What if they were the other squad mates? The two ran over to the bodies, and Adolf inspected them. She turned away, not wanting to see who it was. Adolf tapped her shoulder.

{Was it...}

{No. It was something much more... Odd.}

She turned around, and saw him holding a patch of some kind. It depicted a red star with a yellow sickle and hammer.

{What is this? I have never seen this emblem before...}

{I have. It's Russian.}

Last edited by ZAMORAKSELITE on December 7th 2012, 08:32; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 7th 2012, 09:14

Adolf and Michelle waited on the coastline. They did not see the Shadow Hand anywhere.
{Perhaps the coordinates are off?} She asked, checking her TacPad.
{Actually, you're right on the spot.} Niklas said in the coms, and the two looked into the harbor to see a ship uncloaking itself.

{My god, when did we have that kind of technology!} Michelle gasped.

{So I see the prototype was indeed a success.} Adolf said to Niklas as he, Niklas and Michelle walked along the narrow corridors.

{Nyet. The system is not perfected, but we are rendered unsee-able to the naked eye and radar cannot detect us, nor sonar. We are virtually invisible, with one exception... It bends light, so the outline of the ship shimmers when it is exposed to the sun. Of course, this means it is extremely deadly at night.}

{Indeed, my Fuhr.}

{I come here, because we intercepted a disturbing transmission from an unidentifiable source somewhere in the Grand Sea.}

They walked to the bridge, and Niklas ordered the message to be played back. It asked for any Italian or Russian forces to assist in assassinating Niklas Hitler.

{Am I a bad man, Adolf?} He asked, sighing and looking out the deck at the endless sea.

{What do you mean?}

{I only wanted to make the world a better place, to help Germany rise up from the ashes. Perhaps I have become too... Intimidating. I don't realize what I have done until I dropped the nuke...}
He held up his palms, as if he had dipped them in acid.
{German blood... On my hands...}

{You did what you had to do, Niklas...} Michelle said, {We all have to make difficult decisions, you had to sacrifice a few to save a million. It is all you could do.}
Niklas made a weak smile and turned to her.

{Very wise, my sister. Very wise... Anyway, Let me tell you why I am here. I am trying to redeem myself in the eyes of the world. I realize helping only Germany will create enemies. We must aid everyone. Starting with America.}
Michelle and Adolf exchanged glances, then looked back at him.
{My Fuhr, America has no hope. It was the first place to be hit by the other nations. There is no hope for it.} Adolf said flatly.

{Was Germany so different? Unlike us, they need a hand to help them back on their feet. We have rations and clean water to assist the whole state of York on here, and maybe they will begin to rebuilt.}

Adolf and Michelle walked off of the deck, and turned their coms off.

{Has he lost his mind?} Michelle said, taking her helmet off. Adolf did the same, the fresh sea air filling his lungs.

{I wonder the same thing. This is so unlike him. Last time I saw him he planned on an all out invasion on Russia, and now... This?}

{I don't think the rest of Germany will agree with him.}

{I fear this is true. His motives are noble, but... Why now?}

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 7th 2012, 13:28

Part Five: RISE OF THE FOURTH REICH
Post Apocalypse
New Berlin, Germany

I sat with the Fuhr at his private dining quarters on the ship Shadow Hand. He was not as talkative as usual, like there was a lot on his mind.

{Goering, my friend, I need you to keep a secret. I must tell someone before I burst.}

{What is it, my Fuhr?}

{I have devised a plan to keep allowing Germany to rise above everyone. I had to lie to those KSK bastards to cover up the nuke. We are going to help America and Italy, but only because I am going to use them to aid in the Siege on Russia.}

{What do you mean, my Fuhr? Italy will not be willing to help us after the nuke, and America is weak and broken, there is nothing they can do to help.}

{Ah, but you are wrong, my friend. We will make it look like Russia attacked first. They will be willing to help us in our "time of crisis" since we helped them in theirs.

{But how, my Fuhr?}

{We will fake a terrorist attack. Dress a small strike team in Russian Army clothing, and order a massacre somewhere... Maybe New Berlin Station.}

I looked into his eyes, and I saw no remorse in them. No fear, no sympathy, no sorrow.

I only saw blackness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next