The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 3 MMforumlogo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 3 MMforumlogo
The Sith Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» This Place
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 15:30 by Blackhalos99

» New to the Site? Post here
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 05:13 by SOVIETxGAMER

» Farewell
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 22:22 by DaBigestBob

» Concerning The Fatal Alliance (MASTERS AND DARTHS READ)
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 20:59 by Regret

» Service Academy Nomination
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 03:34 by DaBigestBob

» Charter of the Imperial Senate
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 21:23 by DaBigestBob

» Skyrim Based Rp
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 22:55 by Demetreus

» The Sith Order RP
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 19:57 by Guest

» Darth Diabolus
The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 03:17 by xFrozen Eclipse

Gallery

The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 3 Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 40 on December 26th 2022, 23:34

The Outer Rim Campaign

+2
Mw2xWild
DaBigestBob
6 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Outer Rim Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: The Outer Rim Campaign

Post by Guest July 8th 2012, 05:09

//This is in the perspective of the Rebel Officer//

Blood was coming out from of his nose and he was on the ground before several Imperial Troops. His crew was forced upon a wall, fear clearly shown on their face. They were the best soldiers he's ever had the chance to serve with, but here he found himself at a crossroads. They all knew the Imperial navies procedures with prisoners of war, and knowing that he knew he had only on choice. In his possession he had to thermal detonator, with enough explosives to punch through the hull of the bridge and kill them all.

"I'm giving you all one chance to leave." said the Rebel Captain.

"You don't have any ground here, Scum. We have control of your ship and your entire force has been decimated. I will ask you one more time, how did you know we were coming here?" yelled the Stormtrooper Major.

He smiled at the Stormtrooper, and the Stormtrooper was surprised for a moment until he saw why he was smiling.

"Thermal Det!" he yelled and all of the Stormtroopers focused their guns on him.

"This was it.", the Rebel Captain thought. He and his men going to die for Freedom. Hopefully one day we will be victorious, hopefully.

He hit the trigger and watched as only a few Stormtroopers reached to the hall and closed the blastdoor as the detonator exploded.

In his last moments he felt warm, then nothing...

//Of course both Garvak and Murph escaped, unless you wish otherwise, but either way you both lose some men due to this//

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 8th 2012, 06:52

The general heard the explosion and quickly ran to see what had happened. He was pleased to see Major Talen and Master Sergent Garvak in one piece. He saw the blast explosion and a few dead Troops, and his eyes began to turn red in rage, his fists clenched and shaking.
"Those...Rebel...Scum...!" The walls around him began to bend in his direction, but he gasped for breath and shook his head. He had a better idea.

"Men, go to the armory and get as many explosives as you can. We're going to get them back for this."

Back to top Go down

Post by iFreebird July 8th 2012, 11:45

Ruins shuttle landed on Pride of the Darkside. He walked of the ship and made his way to the Darklord he passed by what was left of the dead rebels. He made it to the bridge he began to light a cigarette " Two victories in one day if we keep wining battles like this no one will be left to fight and all the fun will be gone"
iFreebird
iFreebird
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 4971
Orange Lion Award Finally

Character sheet
Name:
Rank/Position:
Faction:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 July 8th 2012, 12:51

Heresy stood as he waited, hoping for an invite but alas, one never came to him. A set back, none the less, but one that can be worked around...but not alone.
"Lt. Lemon, your wanted in my chambers. Report immediately." The message was sent by Heresy's personal drone to hid lieutenant. Now, he awaited the arrival of his second, of his enemy, of his friend.
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Level : 5783
Orange Lion Award Won the Challenge!

Character sheet
Name: Xentaas Krexin
Rank/Position: Admiral
Faction: Rebel Alliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 8th 2012, 13:16

"Sir might I ask what do you wish to do with these explosives"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 8th 2012, 21:26

We're getting the Rebels back for this... We're going to use the ship as a moving time bomb on Hypori.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 8th 2012, 22:15

Lt. Hargreave arrived in Count Heresy's Chamber. He could see something was wrong with Count heresy, The usual feeling of dread felt... different, like it was being forced to hide his true emotions. Then again, he supposed he was doing the exactly same thing. He wondered if Heresy was thinking the same things. He was curious, but he didn't want to take the chance of it being some sort of test.

'You called for me, sir?" he asked, all the while imagining all of the possible scenarios in his mind. Frankly, he was worried but he couldn't jump the gun now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 July 8th 2012, 23:29

"Take a seat lieutenant. " Heresy used the force to offer Hargreave a chair which he sat in immediately. "Hargreave, you have been a loyal second and a good friend." Heresy began to circle Hargreave. "And for that, I am greatful beyond words. You see...however, something has conspired and I need someone who I can trust." Heresy called for the hilt of his saber. "So, I have called you in here to see if you are that person. Are you?" Heresy activated one side of his saber and the crimson light sprung from the hilt and hummed in Hargreave's face. The lieutenant tried to speak, "Dont answer yet!" Hereay demanded sweeping the saber over Hargreave missing him by mere inches.
"You see, everything that has happened, the ambush, the rebels, I am the one behind it all. I set the trap and I sprang it. Sure, the ambush wasn't much, but there are more rebels waiting." Hargreave listened intently. "Yes, much much more. More rebel troops and many more Jedi." Then a green flash of light burst from the other side of Heresy's saber hilt. "You see, i have been offered a position on the Jedi counsel when the empire is over thrown and i have accepted the offer." Heresy waved the saber with each step as he watched the emotion in his lieutenants eyes.
"As my second, i am offering you amnesty to help me. I need so.eone else to help if this plan is to go smoothly. So, my boy, answer wisely, for if you do not, I will not kill you, but I will force you off this ship by pod and you will never return to the empire, or I will have to kill you since now you know of my deed." Heresy held up his staff. The green and red light was unnatural as they glowed together. Heresy flipped the staff around so that the lieutenant could see the two buttons that activated each crystal, "Choose."
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 8th 2012, 23:44

"A very good plan sir I'll have my squad get on that right away but how do you plan to fly the ship into Hypori." Talen should have known better than to question the plan of his commanding officer but he needed to know the whole plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 8th 2012, 23:57

"I have served under you for years, through everything,and in that time you became not only my CO but also my friend. I and the SNS will serve under you to the our deaths." He replied.

He crisply saluted at Count heresy.

"You can put away your little toy sword now, old friend. I'm with you." Hargeave said.

Count Heresy loosened up and deactivated his saberstaff.

"So I guess I have alot of catching up to do." Hargreave said, sitting down and awaited for a response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 July 9th 2012, 00:20

"This news pleases me lieutenant. Let me fill you in. The rebels have gathered close to 5 million troops to counter the empire. Now, I know that's not enough but it will be if we get the empire to bring the fight to our ground troops. Along with that, 500 Jedi have trained under master Kenti. He took command of the rebel alliance after the fall. Now, to get this to happen, I need on the Dark Lord's ship. I need to go to the bridge and change to coordinates of the flight. Or at least tell the remaining fleet wher they are supposed to go. I will lead them into the rebel trap located on Hypori. There they will fall. The rebels will have the upper hand."
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 9th 2012, 01:29

The general spoke to the hologram with uncertainty. He was alone in his quarters, aside from the two Shadow Guards next to the door.

"...shake the feeling that we have a traitor amongst our ranks." he said, and a look of concern was on the holograms face.

"I do not blame you. It could not have been a coincidence that the rebels ambushed us. And I also believe this isn't the end. If there is truly a traitor among us, then there will be yet another ambush soon. I will alert the Dark Lord to this matter. We must be weary."

"Very well, sister." The hologram crackled out, and he walked to the door, motioning his guards to follow. He walked to the bridge and looked out the window, the Guards at his sides.
This cannot go unattened. Several of my troops are dead, and it is because someone is working on the inside. But who? I cannot think of any suspects. My shadow guards are always at my side, and those working closely with the Dark Lord are under his constant watch. One of my troops? But... What about the Navy? They've never really watched by the Dark Lord, since they usually go on secret missions... If one was to, say, slip away....
no one would suspect....

The General looked out thoughtfully. He was beginning to think about the high ranking Navy officers.
Which one is the most suspicious... I would have to look up the different records of their actions, to see which one seems to... not fit in....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 9th 2012, 01:47

Hargreave started laughing, much to the dismay of Count Heresy.

He touched a device in his ear, "You hear all that my Lord?" Hargreave said to the Dark Lord himself.

"Yes I did, now dispose of this traitor, Count Cadaverous." The Dark Lord replied.

"Wait.. what?!" Count Heresy yelled.

"I guess an explanation is in order, I am a Sith Marauder whom was sent into your squad to keep eyes on you. I've watched your every move and examined your every decision. It wasn't hard to tell that you were becoming traitorous."

Count Cadaverous stood there smiling, when suddenly his skin seemed to dissolve showing pale white skin and red eyes belonging to death himself. What stood before Heresy changed from his lieutenant to a gaunt and mysterious figure, bolstering a black robe and two matte black lightsabers in his hands.

"A shapeshifter..." Count Heresy said.

"Don't flatter yourself, you've been under a mind trick since I first met you. To you I'm your trustworthy Lieutenant, and to everyone else I'm a Count of the Sith Order." Cadaverous responded.

"And it was so easy to fool you, you're so easily manipulated."

Count Cadaverous could feel the hate and anger emanating from Count heresy. he took that in to fuel his own strength. He lit his Lightsabers to show it black beams that, unknowingly to Heresy, fed off of the dark energy around it and amplified it and added it to it's power.

Both Heresy and Cadaverous stood silent, the only sound coming from their Lightsabers.
Cadaverous could feel the presence of General Zamorak and Duchess Changrii outside the door, not that he would need them.

"So this is it, Heresy."

"So it is." Heresy replied.

In a blur, both Heresy and Cadaverous bolted at each other and started the fight. Heresy's Saberstaff was formidable but no match for his two sabers. He parried and blocked every swipe at him and even threw a couple in his self, as this was the first duel he's been in awhile. Cadaverous decided to step it up and started to go on the offensive, sending numerous strikes at Heresy.

But now to have some fun...

//Switching to Heresy's Perspective//

"Unbelievable!" he thought.

His saberstaff was barely enough to stand against Cadaverous' sabers. He blocked and parried, but he was getting pushed into a corner. He had to feed on his anger to be a match against him. he let his anger consume him and guide his blades.

He was beating Cadaverous back and even started to get some close blow, grazing his robe. Then he swung at Cadaverous' left blade and cut lean through, he heard his scream of pain, but he then stabbed at his chest. Cadaverous fell onto his knees, looking at the blade in his chest and looked back up at Heresy and laughed, and dissolved into thin air.
His voice still echoing in the room, and even manifested into his mind.

"You think you could defeat me so easily?" Cadaverous said.

Heresy looked around the room, but to no avail. He couldn't find him.

//Back to Cadaverous' perspective//

What a fool, like he said, Heresy was easily manipulated. He's been tricking Heresy this whole entire time, but he pondered on when to end it. He drank in Heresy's despair and anger, but alas it was time.

He stood up from the chair and walked up behind Heresy and shoved his saber into Hersey's chest, with screams of pain in result.

He went into Heresy's mind, "You will not die here, my friend. But I have other uses for you."

Heresy fell down and seemingly died, all of his life force left his body.

Cadaverous deactivated his sabers and walked to the door to be greeted by General Zamorak and Duchess Changrii, "I'm sorry to inform you that you're too late. The traitor has been dealt with." he said to them. Anger permeated from Zamorak, but Changrii took it in stride.

He touched his earpiece and instructed the Captain to send at team down to dispose of Heresy's body, and shortly after that they arrived and brought the body to the airlock. Cadaverous watched the troopers bring Heresy's body into the airlock and unceremoniously dropped his body.

Before he closed the door he picked up Hersey's Saberstaff, sending a message to Heresy's dormant mind. He left the airlock and watched as the door close and listened as the room pressurized and opened to rid this ship of Heresy's body.

Next is for the stealth ship to pick up his body and send it where it needs to go, Heresy's getting another chance.

Cadaverous went into a shuttle to the Dark Lord's ship and presented The lord Heresy's Saberstaff.

"Keep it, Count Cadaverous." Darth Oblivion said to him.

Cadaverous stood up from kneeling.

"I assume Heresy was left alive?" The Dark Lord asked.

"Yes, my Lord. Everything is going as planned." Cadaverous replied.

The Dark called for the ship's Captain, "Ready the 5th and 76th Fleets and have them on standby. We're going to crush this rebellion once and for all...."

//Don't hate me Budda and everyone else, don't hate me on my new found Sithness. I'd suggest for Budda to continue on this story arch and have your character arrive at a Rebel base or something, but in the end it's up to you.//

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 July 9th 2012, 02:00

//i must say, I am surprised. Expecting this not I was. I shall ponder on what shall happen next with Heresy. Much deliberation will be had.//
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 9th 2012, 02:04

//in runescape, you'd be bitched at for power-playing, but idk how it would work here//

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 9th 2012, 02:10

Talen used his com to get in touch with General Zamorak. "Sir the explosives have been prepped and we are awaiting your orders." Major talen and his squad were waiting in the hangar until the general needed them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 July 9th 2012, 02:25

Betrayal, deceit, unbelieving...these words floated around in Heresy's brain. His mind slowly returned but his body was motionless. He knew he was injured, injured beyond repair. He drifted in space until his body was picked up by a small ship. He didn't know where he was being taken, only that he was in trouble. The rebellion would be overpowered now that the empire knew. Now they could easily gather man power to destroy the rebellion by sheer force. But what struck him most was his lieutenant, his second, his friend...all this time he was spying on me. Me, I was loyal to the sith before my offer...he didn't know what to do. Hours went by, he then felt his body hit a hard, moist surface.

He could sense something or some one gathered around his limp body. Soon after his body was hoisted by the beings and carried off.
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 9th 2012, 02:28

He heard his com click as the sound of Major Talen's voice crackled into it.
"very good. Be sure they aren't active yet. An accident would be... Disasterous. We will use it during the invasion on Hypori. Your squad is relieved of your dutys until the invasion."

He angrily walked along side his sister.
"I should have killed him! I was the one that identified him as a traitor!"
"Events do not always... go as they seem."
"But it was me!"
"You are not a Sith Maraduer. You are Grand General. You have your own agenda. Speak of, I believe we are closing in on Hypori. You should prepare."
"Yes... Yes I'll do that...." He grumbled as he walked away.

She watched him walk away, and began to walk along the empty corridor.
Surley they do not expect to get away with this? It was evident he was not dead, but then again most would not notice.
Like my brother...

She rolled her eyes and continued to walk to her quarters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 9th 2012, 02:49

//It's all to juice up the story, I assure you Zamorak that I thought of many other ways I could take this, but this seemed to be the most interesting and story driving. And mwhahaha!!! @Budda >:3//

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 July 9th 2012, 03:10

All around him, Heresy heard buzzing mixed with sounds of clicking and popping. He searched back in his mind, trying to think of anyone or thing that came to mind...then he remembered something he had read about, after the clone wars, Hypori was in habited by Geonosians. But, Hypori was a desert planet, the empire must've tried to send a message to the rebels by using his body but somehow managed to land his body in a Geonosian water hole.

Heresy laid there as his brain interacted with the world around him. The hot air was hard on his lungs and his heart beat had slowed to almost stopping. The Geonosians moved busily around him. "They must be giving me medical attention." Heresy thought to himself. The "bugs" as they were known by clones, were very intuitive with their inventions. They were geniuses, but were hard, cruel creatures. All Heresy could do was lay there, his motionless body limp and numb. With nothing left to do but wait, Heresy closed off his brain and meditated, hoping to regain a connection with the force.

A few hours went by and Heresy felt a flicker of connection with the force once again. Elated by this, Heresy meditated longer and soon his connection to the force was almost at regular levels, but he wouldn't know for sure until he could move his body.
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob July 9th 2012, 09:40

"Send a message to the whole fleet"

"What would that be?" replied a signals officer

"Naval code: Base Delta Zero"

"Are you sure thats necessary?" he asks a little shakily.

"Yes, when it comes to Jedi it might not even be enough..."

The Rebel Commander was busy drinking a shot of whisky before engaging the Empire. They were certian they were going to come down and challenge them on their footing on the ground. After a while he became really bored because there really wasn't anything to do.

A jedi said: "I sense a disturbance but my visions clouded"

Then with a sudden brightness their world turned to fire. As a barrage of laser ordinance arced from the sky and streaked toward the ground with a green and red look of death. Little kids not knowing what it was might say its Christmas early but the rebels knew better.

What did they expect? The Empire would walk down to Hypori and fight them on their terms. The Empire made the rules and they just tried to break them.

Within hours the planet was consumed by the barrage. It was a dead world. Not that much was living there after the Clone Wars.

The Dark Lord looked down his smiling gleaming. He wanted to add another color to the barrage perhaps a shade of yellow or a bit of purple to mix things up. But nevertheless this was a Base Delta Zero to remember.
DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Level : 7038
Orange Lion Award Orange Lion Award

Character sheet
Name: Darth Oblivion
Rank/Position: Dark Lord of the Sith
Faction: The Galactic Sith Empire

http://www.dark-sith-order.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 July 9th 2012, 10:51

Heresy woke after what seemed like days of meditation. He tried to open his one good eye and it slowly cracked open. Around him was dark red sand stone caverns and pillars. He slowly began trying to move his fingers and his toes and each twitched by his command. Heresy slowly sat up on the stone table he had been laid on. All that covered his body was the under garments he had had on. He examined the saber wound and saw the tissue had scarred and now a hole remained. Then his head began to pulsate and a voce entered. "Sith, you are awake. This is good news."
"Who are you?" Heresy called out in his head.
"My name is Karinia. I am the queen of the hive you are currently in. We have nused you back to health. Without us, you could've died."
"I am thankful for your services, but I must return." Heresy trued to get up from the table but he was too weak.
"You have not yet regained strength Sith. You will remain and in that time, our mightiest warriors have asked to challenge you within our arena. By your honor and
my command, you will answer each challenge until you answer them all or fall in battle. These are our customs and you will do this." Heresy knew there was no reason to fight with the queen. He was in no condition to refuse.
"How long do I have to recover?"
"You have exactly one week to recover before you fight. Seven have stepped forward to challenge you, you will fight them all when the time is over. If you survive, you will have earned your rank within our people and so you will be received earnestly. Prepare yourself Sith, you have a week."
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 July 9th 2012, 17:46

The week went by slowly. After the first few days, Heresy had regained his full mobility and was able to walk around and even run every now and then without pain and/or exhaustion. The next couple days rolled by and he was able to gain back his full mobility. Able to leap and soar, practicing with steel rods to relive the movements of his beloved saber staff. His saber staff...he had lost it...a saber was everything to a Jedi or Sith and he had lost his. He would get it back...this he swore.

Two days befroe he had to fight, he met with the arena master so that he could see what kind of weapons he could choose from. Becasue he had no ranking amoung the Geonosians, he was not allowed any of the advanced armor and weaponry. This didnt bother him however, he had the force. He looked throught what he was allowed to use and something caught his eye. It was a mere pole with a spear head attached to one end. He lifted the spear and twisted and turned with it. Echoing the moves he would use with his saber staff. The only difference was, the spear would be more for thrusting then for swinging...this would present a problem.

He walked over the weapons and a sword caught his eye. It was not a very large sword, maybe a few feet in length but had an edge on both sides. Taking the spear in hand, he broke off the spear head and then used cord to fasten the sword onto the end of the shaft. Now, now he had a swinging weapon. But, he was used to two sides, so he reached for an identicle sword and did the same to the opposite end of the spear shaft. He looked at the arena master waiting for an allowance of the weapon and the arena master nodded giving the agreement.

Then, the arena master walked up to Heresy and placed a thin breastplate on his chest and tied the back piece on to it. The arena master knocked on the thin metal and nodded with approval. Heresy thanked the master and began to train a little with his new barbaric weapon that he would have to befriend if he planned to survive long enough to make it back to the sith.
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigestBob July 9th 2012, 18:20

Days after the Hypori Event.

The Senate was gathered and everyone was waiting. The Speaker of the Senate, Senator Woodstock was speaking on behalf of all the Imperial Worlds.

"For a long time we have been here as a senate and we request the full support of Imperial troops on our worlds. What shall we do with the prisoners our small garrisons capture? What will we do if the Rebellion thinks we need to be liberated? What I call for will definetly push some limits but I think we need to have a more sizable garrison in the outer rim worlds."

Avenger Squadron over the world of Mon Calamari

It started off with small protests but the people of Mon Calamari or at least the Mon Calla were uprising. However we have gathered the Quarren on our sides but that isn't enough.

Soon they showed up unified and with heavy caps. Like ones we have never seen before might even be able to stand up to our ISDs.

Once they took control of the orbital defenses we were sent in to eleminate the threats but we weren't ready for the Mon Calamari fleet backed with Corellian Corvettes.

We engaged the enemy and quickly flew about to attempt to take out the enemy fighter craft and bombers. With a shock I realized that the Rebel Wraith and Echo squadrons were here the infamous fighter and the infamous bomber squadron. We turn our attention to them when they launch Arakyd missiles and we lose some of our squad. We counter with GAM missiles. Their counter measures go off.

Meanwhile Echo began hitting our small amount of capitol class ships. We were not going to win... so I made the call.

"Sir this is Wing Commander of Avenger and we are requesting support to aid us here."

"This is the 1st Fleet of the Dark Side and we are mobilizing as we speak your orders are to maintain engagement with the enemy to allow a way to jump into system. Understood!"

"Yes sir"

"Dismissed"

He relayed the orders and they began to re-enter the fighter brawl as known as a fighter swarm.
DaBigestBob
DaBigestBob
Emperor (Ret.)
Emperor (Ret.)

Level : 7038
Orange Lion Award Orange Lion Award

Character sheet
Name: Darth Oblivion
Rank/Position: Dark Lord of the Sith
Faction: The Galactic Sith Empire

http://www.dark-sith-order.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 July 9th 2012, 18:49

//Hypori is over and now, another world needs back up becasue of another rebel encounter? Im I understanding that right?//
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down