The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

Post Apocalyptic RP Restart - Page 6 MMforumlogo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sith Empire
To view the forums in its entirety please log in or register. For right now you can only view news reports, Imperial Information, and Senate Discussions. Please enjoy your stay. All hail the Empire

Post Apocalyptic RP Restart - Page 6 MMforumlogo
The Sith Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» This Place
Post Apocalyptic RP Restart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 15:30 by Blackhalos99

» New to the Site? Post here
Post Apocalyptic RP Restart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 05:13 by SOVIETxGAMER

» Farewell
Post Apocalyptic RP Restart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 22:22 by DaBigestBob

» Concerning The Fatal Alliance (MASTERS AND DARTHS READ)
Post Apocalyptic RP Restart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 20:59 by Regret

» Service Academy Nomination
Post Apocalyptic RP Restart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 03:34 by DaBigestBob

» Charter of the Imperial Senate
Post Apocalyptic RP Restart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 21:23 by DaBigestBob

» Skyrim Based Rp
Post Apocalyptic RP Restart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 22:55 by Demetreus

» The Sith Order RP
Post Apocalyptic RP Restart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 19:57 by Guest

» Darth Diabolus
Post Apocalyptic RP Restart - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 03:17 by xFrozen Eclipse

Gallery

Post Apocalyptic RP Restart - Page 6 Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 40 on December 26th 2022, 23:34

Post Apocalyptic RP Restart

+3
Agent Dawn
iFreebird
Goldenbudda21
7 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Post Apocalyptic RP Restart - Page 6 Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic RP Restart

Post by Guest January 26th 2013, 16:26

Goldenbudda21 wrote://so zam, is Alex alive? That's who Darius is passed out over...if he isn't I need to edit. Lol.//

//i can answer that lol Yea he blew up .... So a edit might be in order//

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 January 26th 2013, 17:36

Chapter 15: Assassin Heart
Character: Darius Ashry
Setting: Looking over New York
Date:October 23, 2181

Darius continued to peer down at the onslaught. The German army was strong and relentless, even with their leader dead. He watched as a large explosion light up the sky. He could feel warm air as the blast radiated to him. From the sky, a group of soldiers plummeted into the conflict. Then, a moment later, another group. These people were truly fighting for this piece of land.

Darius couldn't understand this. He would've never dreamed that so many had so much determination for a piece of dirt. This must've been what Donald was talking about. America wasn't a place for people to make money, it was full of people who had loyalty, faith, and true patriotism. This is why Donald got so upset in his drunken rage...'Donald...Elizabeth...' He needed to find them.

He raced down the mountain with cat-like speed. He was a good distance from the fight and before he wanted it that way, but now there was only one thing on his mind...Donald and Elizabeth. He had to locate them. He looked out through the fray hoping to catch some glimpse of them but he couldn't. He decided to run back to the ship. If he started from there, he could retrieve his collar and locate them better.

In the middle of the conflict, he heard someone coming. He quickly jumped behind a bush in hopes of staying unseen. The ones coming fired as he jumped behind his cover but the bullets caught him in his shoulder blade and his arm.
STAND UP WITH YOUR HANDS ABOVE YOUR HEAD AND COME INTO THE LIGHT IF YOU DO SO YOU WILL NOT BE SHOT!"

That..that voice. Darius slowly stood up with his injured arm hanging limp...Donald...

//lemme know if that's okay freebird.//
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Level : 5783
Orange Lion Award Won the Challenge!

Character sheet
Name: Xentaas Krexin
Rank/Position: Admiral
Faction: Rebel Alliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 26th 2013, 18:25

Chapter Sixteen: A Savior, of sorts...
Character: Alan Groombridge
Setting: New York
Date: October 23, 2181

I had been walking for a great time, dodging and hiding from the Invaders. I was successful for a majority of the time but had be aggressive only one time. It was very different killing someone when their eyes are staring in fear and horror into your own.

He was so young though... But... it had to be done.

I had made my way past the dead Germans and walked for around 10-15 minutes when I had came a crossed a group of soldiers. They didn't appear to be Invaders, but i had decided to try to get a closer look. All was well until I messed up. One of the men had spotted someone. He had shot in the opposite direction of me.

"STAND UP WITH YOUR HANDS ABOVE YOUR HEAD AND COME INTO THE LIGHT IF YOU DO SO YOU WILL NOT BE SHOT!" He yelled, yet it wasn't at me. There was someone else out there.

I decided to slowly leave these people. I crept and crept until I was far away from them. Then I walked in another direction towards what I believed to be the resistance base.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 26th 2013, 20:27

Chapter 13: Out with the Old and in with the New
Character: Leon Zhirov
Setting: Time Square, New York
October 23, 2181

At first it looked like it was to many germans. Between the Drones and the Men on the wall it had been a miracle to they had lasted this long, but with the Neu Wehrmacht really gave us breathing room. It won't be long before they came back in force. Leon pulled out his radio

"Delta any sign of Alana?" asked Leon
Leon could hear the gunfire "Not yet, We have a lot of germans in our way."
Leon sighed "Alright, keep looking for 30 more minutes the pull back"
"Yes, sir"

Leon walk back into the command center and looked at the map, so much carnage all for a destroyed city. Leon closed his eyes, he thought about everyone that he had had died, wounded or was missing. Alex, Daniel, Alana, and many others that he will never get to meet.

Leon opened his eyes and saw the map, a large enemy force was on its way.

Leon looked at his armor, considering all thats happened he needed to updated his arsenal.

"John, Its Leon i'm going to the stockpiles to get weapons and armor let me know if the germans come in force again."
"Understood, i keep you updated."

Leon finally reached the stockpile and as he surveyed all the weapons one stood out for him. The label on the weapon said M8A1. Leon would never trade in his M-16, it was the gun his dad gave him after all, but he took one of the rifles as a back up..... just in case."

Leon found the armor storage next to the weapons but none of the armor suited his needs. He needed armor that was flexible and able to take a lot of punishment. All the armor in here was bulky and rigged. Thats when Leon saw a door on the far end of the room. He noticed the lock on the door was different. The lock looked like you used a knife as a key, which was odd. He took out his knife. He stuck it in there and turned. It opened without hesitation.

Leon then gasped, across the the room he saw armor that had his his father mark on it.

Leon gritted his teeth, Karv must have taken his fathers uniform as his a trophy.

Leon hated Karv even more now. Leon stormed up to the armor, this armor saved his Dads life on more then one occasion. He put it on, it was prefect, it was light and and flexible but still very strong arm. All the sudden metal just surrounded his head and soon he was looking at a HUD.

"Thats new" thought Leon

Leon was not used to a helmet but it wouldn't take long to get use to it.

Leon notice to left of were the armor was was a case with a revolver with a blue hilt and a symbol of a hawk on it.

"My fathers own revolver, Karv you Son of a Bitch." Leon said as he tighten his fist. Leon punched the glass and took his fathers weapon. Leon looked it over, it was a good weapon a lot better then his old gun.

Just then his radio went off. Leon picked it up but he couldn't hear it very well. Leon then realized the armor needed to be adjusted. Leon looked at his wrist and notice some buttons on his wrist. He pressed one button and his helmet went back into his armor.
// think dead space//

"This is Leon whats going on?"
"Leon, this is Delta we found her."

//sorry Zam i didn't see that your guys are out looking for Halos person//

// Leons new armor looks like this but no spikes and the shoulder pads have gold hawks on them.//
Leons Armor http://media.pcgamer.com/files/2012/01/Kingdoms-of-Amalur-Mass-Effect-3-armour.jpg

Last edited by Willthekilla5 on January 26th 2013, 21:42; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding stuff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 27th 2013, 01:31

Chapter Seventeen: Decipulum
Character: Alan Groombridge
Setting: New York

"Leon, this is Delta we found her." Said the lead soldier.

I had been found by a few of the resistance. At first I was happy, then it all fell apart.

An all to familiar sound came to be all around her and from thin air heavy mechs uncloaked around them. The soldiers moved for their weapons but the mechs were too fast. Hundreds of bullets riddled through them within seconds, almost exploding their bodies.

And I just stood there....

I peered into one of the mechs and I saw none other than Commander Pryce.

He had followed her... but how far? Does he know where the resistance base is?

Oh god...

Pryce's mech lowered itself to the ground, and only moments later I was tazed and unconscious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocknbaseball January 27th 2013, 03:45

Chapter 10: Never ending struggle
Character: John Remedio

"John, Its Leon i'm going to the stockpiles to get weapons and armor let me know if the germans come in force again." John grabbed the radio hearing Leons voice.
"Understood, ill keep you updated."

There was still 2 more armored vehicles and a couple of infantry shooting at John and Linda. John managed to find one more RPG. He reloaded then took aim at one of the vehicles. He fired and the rocket hit right on the side of the vehicle.

"There still one more" said Linda. John looked around for anything else but only found a grenade pouch with only one left. The vehicle was too far to throw the grenade to it, there was only one other way.

"Linda cover me, im going down there."
"What!?" but before she could stop him he was already over the wall. Linda aimed her M4 and shot a couple of germans taking aim at John.

John sprinted from cover to cover as Linda covered him. Now he was within 20 ft of the vehicle. The sound of the machine gun was extremely loud and John couldnt hear anything else.

Then one german managed to get to John. John raised his XM8 but the german kicked it out of his hand, then tackled him to the ground. John pushed him off and took out his combat knife. He then lunged himself towards the german, stabing him in the stomach. John twisted the knife while it was still inside the mans body. He took out the knife then he slit the mans throat.

John cleaned the knife on the germans uniform, then he put it away and took out the grenade. John mantled over the cover and ran full speed towards the vehicle. He manged to get to it and took out his KAP-40. He climbed up the vehicle and shot the gunner with the KAP-40, then he droped the grenade inside the hole of the gunner seat and ran full speed towards the wall.

He heard the explosion behind him and with satisfaction running through him he turned to see the explosion. When the smoke cleared John saw the horror that awaited them.

Dozens of what John could only describe as super tanks were headed their way. John turned and ran towards the wall. He climbed up a balcony of a nearby building and jumped up the wall. He took cover, catching his breath. He grabbed his radio and contacted Leon.

"Leon its John, we have dozens of heavy armor heading this way, and there not just any regular old tanks."

//think of the super tanks kinda like the Grizzly in Halo wars, or that one tank in black ops 2 that Kravchenko was in//
Rocknbaseball
Rocknbaseball
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 4609

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 27th 2013, 21:36

Chapter 14: Get the Hell out of Dodge part 1
October 23, 2181

This was the best news he heard all day. Soon, he and everyone else can can fly out of here back to Williamsburg and finally figure out how to fight the germans back into the sea.

"Good job Delta bring her back alive we need all---"

All the sudden the radio exploded with gunfire and screams of pain and terror.

"Delta?, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?"

All he could hear was static.

Leon fell on his knees, first Alex, now Alana, and quite possible Tom and Daniel. Leon swore to protect as many people as he could and now he was failing. Leon punched the ground as hard as he could. He was angry, angrier the he had every be at himself, germans, and Karv.

Just then his radio sparked to life

"Leon its John, we have dozens of heavy armor heading this way, and there not just any regular old tanks."

"Damn it, get everyone ready to leave we got to leave now!"

Leon rushed to the command post, he needed to make sure everything was purged. Were they were heading and other information needed to be wiped or the germans would find them and crush them.

He needed to also tell the Neu Wehrmacht were they were heading if they wanted to join them in the resistance.

"This Leon Zhirov of the Time Square base to the Neu Wehrmacht, We are going to be overrun with german heavy tanks. We are retreating to Williamsburg if we want to push the germans out we need to combined our forces and and push when we are at full strength."

Leon stopped the recording and sent it to all the radio chatter belonging to all Neu Wehrmacht. Hopefully with a combined force they could push the germans back into the sea, but for now he needed to get his people out of this city.

// part 2 will be us leaving//

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 30th 2013, 01:11

Character: Grimmsidor Halifax
Date: Chronometer damaged... SECOND initiating software repairs.

Masks Off

"Have you ever seen the moon rise up and over the wastes? I wish I could give you something as beautiful as that."
-----------------------------------
The cacophonous mixture of explosive impacts and the rattle of gun fire assaulted my ears.

I was currently engaged in a firefight when SECOND sent an update to my HUD.

Heavy tanks were rolling towards the New York headquarters. And standing between them was John and his squad.

I grunt when I remember that favor he called in, I tell the resistance fighters next to me to lay down some covering fire. They comply and send a wall of lead towards the Germans up the street making them take cover.

I use the break in the enemies fire to rush towards John.

When I see a wave of heavy tanks rolling towards him.

"Things just got interesting."
I mutter under my breath.

I rush across the field, running along the line of trenches, foxholes and hastily assembled defenses. Grey ash and rubble getting tossed around in my wake.

Shrapnel peppering my legs and back, bullets impacting the ground sending up a gout of grey smoke and dust.

After what seems like a life time of running through enemy fire I slide next to John and the female named Linda.

"John we need to move, now."
I rumble. My helmeted gaze pointed directly at him. "As you can see enemy heavy tanks are in bound and will level this area. I would advise you move to a safe location."

"Alright Halifax lead the way."

Suddenly the trench starts to shake and large plumes of rubble and bodies are thrown in the air, marking where the tanks shells have landed.

I crouch down and exit cover for a split second, when a (presumably) high calibre round hits the armor covering my left bicep. I roar in pain, green ichor oozing out of the entry and exit wound. The round took a sizable chunk of my armor.

I stagger back and look at my ruptures bicep my hand trying to stem the flow of bodily fluids.

"What the fuck are you!" Linda screams.

"A living memory." I say flatly to her. "I'll explain later. I owe you that much."

"Wait for my signal." I tell the pair.

They reply by reloading their weapons, but keep on sending frightened looks and glances in my direction.

I take a couple of seconds to add a roll of Kevlar wrap over the hole in my bicep. Ichor oozing out around the wrap. This should seal my armor for now.

"Ready?" I ask.

They nod and put on looks of determination.

"Mark!" I scream and we are off in a gust of grey wind, the powdered rubble and the smoke throwing our area into twilight.

The two humans in the front and I bring up the rear, taking shots and returning fire. I still have a vow to keep, so I try to keep my charge alive. I hear rounds hitting my armor, and alerts are on my HUD saying my armor has been breached. A flash of pain blossomed in my back and thighs.

We then make it to an open plaza and take cover inside of a mostly intact building.

"Stop here and take a breath. SECOND map our grid and give me an indication of where we are in relation to the Wall."

I kneel down and take out rolls of bandages and combat meds. It seems my suit's auto administrators are almost empty.

I look down at the ground and could see a small puddle of bright green liquid pooling under me, and it was growing.

I applied the bandages and some more Kevlar wrap. I really needed some radiation or some serious treatment.

Plus I needed to repair my suit again, that would take some time.

John sat next to me, he sigh and said "You told me you were going to tell me what you actually are."

I laugh and cough up a thin mist of green on the inside of my faceplate, yeah it seems I took quite a beating.

Linda sat down next to John.

"Since you wanted to know, I'll tell you. But it's something I rather quite forget."

Continued in later post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 30th 2013, 01:13

Halifax has been alive for over a century. He has seen everything the pre war world could offer and the worst the waste could give. He has lost his humanity, and it is his twisted sense of honor that keeps him going.

The east coast was hit first and that gave the west coast a 20 minute berth that they used to get more people into fallout shelters. Halifax was stationed in Los Angeles. Using the then Prototype Iron Warrior power armor suit for crowd control.

>SECOND memory file search protocol GOLIAD... Initiated.
>Memory found...
>Playback complied...
>Now viewing...

It was 11:00 when we received reports that our worst fears have been realized.

The eastern seaboard of the United States was hit with nuclear warheads. D.C was hit first, then New York. The sky turned a sickly shade of green from all the ambient radiation from the nukes.

The deaths if all those poor souls gave us a warning ad we managed to get a few more lucky/unlucky souls into ARKs.

I was near the entrance of ARK 2136, Blackmere. When I saw the contrails of the nukes coming out of their high altitude headings.

We managed to get a couple of ICBM Negater Emplacements active and you could see the tracers and the pinpoints of missile engines heading upward before they disappeared into the swirling cloud cover overhead. Explosions could be heard and flashes seen overhead.

The first nuke to get past the defense web hit near San Francisco. Their radios went silent, it was horrifying the agonizing sound of our troopers screaming as they could broil inside of their HAZMAT suits. Their own bodily fluids cooking them.

I hurried a few more civilians inside the ARK along with my squad.

A stream of data scrolled along my HUD. Another ICMB made passed the defense web. I ushered a couple
more civilians inside and I was about to enter with a few more stranglers, when a woman with an infant tripped on the rubble and sprawled onto the ground.

I ran out of the air lock and when to assist the woman. I picked both her and her child when and rushed towards the airlock. About halfway there I was enveloped in a multicolored mist.

The woman and her child wailed and they shriveled in my arms. Their faces contorted in pain and fear, I suddenly felt a irritating sensation all over my body.

It soon felt like if I was walking through mud. I look down and it seemed that the street itself was melting. The black top was turned into a sludge and it stuck to my metal shod boots. The woman and child in my arms soon died. I tried to lay her down when I realized her clothing and her flesh that came into contact with me...fused to my armor.

...ERROR
...ERROR

MEMORY REMOVED...

>User: Halifax has terminated the memory viewing.
>SECOND returning to general purpose protocol.

I sigh, telling the memory bringing emotions of hate and anger.

"It took me some time to realize LA was never hit by a nuke, but was hit by a gaseous bio-weapon. The gas twisted and corrupted almost anything it came into contact with. "

"I figured the gas was some company's Research and Development product that got loose."

"It fused my flesh to my armor. I am a prisoner in what was to be my own coffin."

"My only regret is I couldn't die with my family..."

//Yeah I got lazy...//

Back to top Go down

Post by iFreebird January 30th 2013, 01:43

Elizabeth ran over to Hotep and embarrassed him in a hug. as she pulled away from him she noticed the bullet holes he had.

" You shot him You fucking shot him" She began to look at the holes and trying to decide how fatal they were.

' Its not my fault he was running in the dark and got shot"

"Yes it is because its your gun and you shot HIM"

" Well patch him up"

Elizabeth led Hotep to the inside of the building . she pulled out some medical supplies from a large pouch on her armor. Her helmet went down showing her face as she checked the wounds

" Your kinda lucky the bullet went right through your arm and its only muscle so it should grow back so ill just have to stitch you up" she looked at his shoulder blade

" Dam he hit the bone you gonna have issues using this arm " she began to do medical things beyond what Donald and Hotep understanding
iFreebird
iFreebird
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 4971
Orange Lion Award Finally

Character sheet
Name:
Rank/Position:
Faction:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 January 30th 2013, 12:36

Chapter 16: Patched Up
Setting: Old building
Date: October 24, 2181

"I thought you were a better shot than that ya bastard." Darius laughed as Elizabeth worked on his arm.
"We could easily find out." Donald said clicking the hammer back on pistol.
"No, that's alright." Darius laughed. "One bullet is enough. Maybe I'll return the favor one day."
"I look forward to it." Donald smirked holstering his gun.

"Man, that shit hurts." Darius said as Elizabeth worked.
"No kidding, its a bullet wound. You act like you have never gotten one before."
"I haven't..." Darius answered. "Yall have?" Elizabeth showed him a scar on her upper left thigh and Donald showed him one on his left pectoral. "I have never been shot before...no one has ever really had good enough aim to hit me."
"I'll take that as a compliment." Donald smiled.
"Quit being an ass Donald. You got his shoulder."
"Damn..." Donald knew that could mean his arm would be useless for weeks.
"Its alright, I can use both equally well." Darius assured.

"I think we need to get out of New York." Elizabeth suggested. "Hotep is in no condition to fight and the Germans are pushing harder than ever."
"Donald, its your call." Darius said looking up at him.
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocknbaseball January 30th 2013, 18:38

Chapter 11: Always darkest just before the dawn

Nothing was more horrible than the events that took place during the Great War. John had never known exactly what had happened, until now.

He couldn't see Halifax's face, but he can hear the sadness and the regret in his voice. Humanities luck had run out years ago, and it left us with only dreams and memories of what could have been. It was a fate we all deserved, no matter how good you think you are. Hell must be heaven if you compare it to this world... or maybe this is hell.

Well it didn't matter what world John lived in, he was a fighter, and he would do whatever it takes to survive. He wasn't going down without a fight.

After the story Halifax told them they got back to the realization that the enemy was about to storm the wall. A loud explosion was heard as the germans blew up a hole in the wall and started poring in.

"There inside!" John yelled at all the troops. Everyone got their weapons and started firing at the incoming germans. After putting down several of them, he got the radio.

"Leon we need to go NOW! There're inside the wall!"
"Copy that, report to the panzers, we're falling back now."

John saw several germans advancing towards Halifax's left side. Before John could tell him anything, Halifax turned with his chain gun spinning and fired a hail of bullets at the germans. They all fell.

Johnson and Rodriguez had come to help defend. Johnson had his custom M77 sniper rifle, with a variable scope of up to 20x magnification, and took position at a watchtower. His accuracy was among the best in the Liberators, especially with his M77.

Rodriguez deployed his bipod on his M60A5 and took a defensive position behind some sandbags.

Halifax was still firing taking down much of the heat from everyone else.

"We need to defend this position until the panzers are ready to go!" John told his squad. They nodded and continued shooting.

It was 4:30 a.m, just before dawn. The firefight had gone on for 40 min. Then a loud explosion was heard at the north side of the wall. John and the others looked in horror as they saw the german supertanks getting inside the wall.

"Everybody fall back!" John commanded as he started sprinting towards the extraction site. Hopefully the panzers were ready.
Rocknbaseball
Rocknbaseball
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 30th 2013, 19:46

Chapter 14: Get the Hell out of Dodge (part 2 of 2)
October 24, 2181

Leon was in Kodiak prepping for dust off. It was filled with all the Weapons, ammo, and other supplies they needed if the germans found their way to Williamsburg. Leon prayed that would never happen.

Leon looked at the small holographic map displayed on his wrist, that he accidentally found trying to get the the radio to work. The tanks were nearly outside their door. Leon used his map to call all "Guard" drones looking for people and guarding the base back to the Kodiak. Every piece of hardware that got could be used to fight of the germans.

Soon Kodiak was ready to lift off, all he need to do now was recall everybody.

"Leon we need to go NOW! There're inside the wall!"
"Copy that, report to the panzers, we're falling back now." said Leon

The base was being over run it won't be long before the tanks break down their front door. Leon raised his M-16 and rushed outside. Leon saw germans everywhere, Leon crouched and was firing his rifle in short control burst. John and the rest of the defender were sprinting to panzer as fast as they could. Luckily, the drone had finally arrived were excellent in surrpressing them.

"Move!" Leon yelled just as he put bullet into a germans head. John, his team, and the rest of the defenders rushed right in to the Kodiak.

"Were in!" John yelled

Leon programed the drones to get inside the panzer and Leon ran as quickly as he could. He sat into the captains chair and primed the engines. As soon as the panzers engine roared the drones were all in.

Leon pulled up on the controls and the Kodiak lifted off. The Panzer cleared the base as quickly as they could. Soon they were well above the the city. Leon smiled, he lifted up a radio and said.

"We're away!"

The whole panzer erupted into cheers. They saved a lot of civilians, and made off with a lot of arms and ammo to supple a army. Leon was happy, but he couldn't help but think of all the people they lost. Leon closed his eyes and swore to kick the germans off american soil if it was the last thing he did. Everyone was still cheering, Leon set the Kodiak on auto pilot, so he could celebrate with everyone else.

Post Apocalyptic RP Restart - Page 6 16525-2

Back to top Go down

Post by iFreebird January 30th 2013, 22:58

Donald looked up at the sky the sun was rising they would have to leave now if they wanted to get out with out any gemrans shooting at their asses.

" Ok were leaving" Donald turned to his men " EVERYONE GET UP WE ARE LEAVING THE CITY"

some looked worried and one spoke up " Where will we go "

Donald turned to the man " i dont know but we have to get out of the city or we will all be killed the Germans are pushing forward we cant be here when they take the city"

Donald helped Hotep up and Elizabeth packed up her supplies

" Lets go Double time" Donalds men began moving out of the city and into a more open area were they could be seen from the sky

Elizabeth pulled out a smoke grenade " Mabey we will get lucky don"

Donald too the grenade from her and pulled the pin throwing it out into a field. Purple smoke came out of it " I hope some friendly's pick us up and not the germans
iFreebird
iFreebird
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 4971
Orange Lion Award Finally

Character sheet
Name:
Rank/Position:
Faction:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 30th 2013, 23:30

Chapter 15: Smoke
October 24, 2181

Kodiak was about 5 miles from the city when monitors started flashing. Leon moved back to the cockpit, and saw what all the commotion's about. The a camera mounted outside of the ship has found a image of a group of people and purple smoke. They looked armored but nothing like germans. Leon closed his eyes, looks like there work is not done.

"Hold on people, we got to make a detour."

Leon flew the Kodiak to the direction of the group of people. John came into the cockpit.

"Whats, going on?"
"Group, of people need a quick pick up it won't take long."

Kodiak sat down a couple feet way form the group. Leon, John and Halifax step out to meet them.

He walked up to the group.

"My name is Leon Zhirov, we here to get you the hell out of here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 January 30th 2013, 23:58

Chapter 17: Rescue
Setting: Kodiak

Darius didn't argue with Donald. He knew from what he saw from his vantage point, the beach of New York would be very shortly overrun by the Germans. The harbor had already become infested with the cockroaches. So, with this knowledge, he was in accordance with Donald.

Donald came and helped Darius up. "Thanks." Darius said but Donald was too focused on moving and didn't hear him. They left the city and traveled out into the open when Elizabeth let go a smoke grenade giving out their position. Like a god erupting from the Egyptian skies, a giant metal craft floated down from the clouds at the sight of the purple haze that filled the atmosphere. The craft set down a few meters from them. Darius couldn't help but be amazed at its size and on its side a giant image of the head of a bear echoed the lettering below it, "KODIAK"

They all piled into the craft. One after another. Darius first because of his wound and then all the others after him.
"My name is Leon Zhirov, we here to get you the hell out of here."
Darius chucked shaking the man's hand. "My friend, you have a good definition of hell." Darius could tell the men who came out to meet him were a little bewildered by his look bit again, this was nothing he wasn't used to.
"Indeed." Said a large man in what looked like to be tons of armor. Darius was a bit took aback by the sheer size of the individual, and the mount of machinery he was carrying.

Darius smirked, cautious of the giant, and filed into the ship with his companions behind him.

Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 31st 2013, 03:02

Chapter 18: Bringing Down The Sky

Character: German Soldier
Setting: New York Interior

The sounds of tank treads ruled supreme over all of the sounds. Hell it was hard enough to think, but that was not my job. We were pushing the little resistance back without any effort. Soon we would hold all of America for the Fatherland!

Victory was so sweet on our lips, it was so close.

But something was wrong... A voice roared over even the tanks. It was English?

"You, all of you, have lived on the lands that are rightfully ours. We have watched you and your petty squabbles but we will watch no longer. Today we begin the reclamation. Today... we bring forth the Federation once more. And soon shall become the world of old, anew. It is my deepest regrets that you shall not see it, but sacrifices need to be made..."

All I could do is look into the sky in confusion.

Federation?...

"Kristopher! What is that?" Someone said aloud, pointing into the sky.

He was right, something was in the sky. Something was coming down and in so many numbers that the sky itself seemed to fall down towards them.

Fear took control of him only seconds before they hit the ground.

After that... He felt nothing....

Character: Alana Groombridge
Setting: New York Interior
Time: 5 Minutes Prior

Everything was blurred. She could make out no more than figures and plain objects. A pulsing headache coursed through her, leaving her in immense pain. Someone was walking to her, someone familiar...

Her vision started to clear as the figure grabbed at something in her mouth. A gag?
It had to be. Her mouth was now free, but that led to many questions. Where was....

No...

NO!....

This can't be happening....

I tired moving but to no avail. In response a voice greeted her, "Calm down Alana, you're not going anywhere."

It was Pryce, that bastard!

Hatred overcame her fear and drowsiness. She began to double her efforts and now included cursing to him.

He put his cold hand on her lips, "Now now, who's fault is this, little runaway? I must remind you that it is you decisions that made us having to do this. You could have just let them live out the rest of their short lives, but you had to give them hope."

"Now we have to intervene, as you will soon see."

Her vision finally cleared enough to see the features of his face. How did something once so comforting become so... evil?

"You know, I've talked to your dad. He personally wanted me to down right kill you on the spot, I will let you know. But I... persuaded him otherwise. If anything you should be grateful. You will live long enough to see our new home."

He locked eyes with her.

"I am no monster, Alana. I'm doing this for the greater good. You've seen how brutish they act. Destroying themselves for less than a scrap of dirt. We are doing them all a favor and quickening the pace of their self-destruction. It is inevitable..."

Alana tuned Pryce out and could only think of all of the people she's met. So hopeless yet still defiant. They were nothing less than survivors trying to live another day. It broke her heart that they would now find themselves in a corner... because of her...

Now there was no chance to avert this, and it was all her fault. Tears began slowly dancing down her face.

"And today will be..." Pryce stopped for a moment and lowered his voice. "Don't worry, it will be all over soon."

He left and walked towards the command console overlooking the numerous screens that dotted the rooms.

"Is the firing solution ready?" he asked to the room.

"Yes sir" replied another voice.

She could here him mutter "Good" under his breath.

"Open Comms now." He ordered, then everything fell silent.

His voiced boomed over the mic, "You, all of you, have lived on the lands that are rightfully ours. We have watched you and your petty squabbles but we will watch no longer. Today we begin the reclamation. Today... we bring forth the Federation once more. And soon shall become the world of old, anew. It is my deepest regrets that you shall not see it, but sacrifices need to be made..."

He looked back at her and her tear filled eyes. She mouthed one word with all the effort she had...

"No..."

"No..."

Pryce displayed something she hadn't seen in years.... compassion...

But he turned and ordered to fire regardless.

From the screens came video from nearly hundreds of drones scattered around most of the state awaiting for something...

Then it came, thousands of explosions rained from the screens. They could all be heard, but there were too many.... it was just a solid wall of sound

She could only hear the screams of the dead in her head as the very ground beneath her jostled to and fro as the very earth around them exploded in flames.

This was it. there was no hope...

It was over...

//Any questions, comments, or concerns? Just take them to the OOC thread. Smile //

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocknbaseball January 31st 2013, 17:59

Chapter 12: The second Great War

The 3 new passengers got in and the Kodiak closed behind them. They were all inside staring at each other. Then Leon looked back at us from the cockpit. "We'll be at Williamsburg in less than an hour."

The Kodiak picked up speed and was well on its way. You can still see the torn up skyscrapers of New York. John wondered how the hell they were going to retake it.
It didn't matter, what mattered was that they were all safe... for now anyways.

John looked back at the city to see if any germans were following them. Nothing. John looked at the war torn city, and then, catching him completly by surprise, the city lit up into the brightest ball of light he had ever seen. He covered his eyes, and then the Kodiak jolted violently. Everyone looked at the explosions. When the light of the explosions faded, they saw the entire city in flames.

Halifax mumbled "Its happening again"
Could it be that another Great War was developing. John can only hope not. But how, who did this.

If it was true, John didn't think humanity can survive another great war.

It was the beginning of the End.
Rocknbaseball
Rocknbaseball
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 February 7th 2013, 00:47

Chapter 17: Second Sun

Darius walked around to one of the port windows that lined the air ship. His right arm was tied up in a makeshift sling so he only had limited movement. The pain in his shoulder was excruciating. He knew it would be quite a while before he could use it again. Hopefully he would have plenty of time to recuperate before he was forced to be at 100% again.

He watched out the window at the war torn city that was New York. The once legendary skyscrapers now poor excuses of engineering as the stood like a diseased animal, wounded, and scared. He couldn't understand why so many would risk so much for something so...so...dead. The city, no life was in it. It made him think of Egypt. The land of Egypt had went through so much through the thousands and thousands of years it stood, it never lost its life, its pride. Maybe because he wasn't from America he couldn't understand. He wished he could, but with only this image, he would remain absent hearted if this piece of dirt.

As Darius stared out the window, all of a sudden a piercing light struck the city. It lit up the entire sky and shook the craft violently. The pilot regained the control and Darius stared in horror as a plume of smoke rose up through the sky forming a dome, or more like the fungus he had seen on his travels to more forested lands. He was speechless. He couldn't believe what he saw, he didn't know what he had just saw. He had stories of things like this when he was younger but, now the use of such force was unheard of. He knew this was something to fear. Darius now feared this second sun.
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 7th 2013, 13:00

Chapter 16: Thunder from God himself
October 24, 2181

Leon sat alone in the cockpit. He was reflecting on everything that happened, Alex, Alana, Tom, and everybody else they had lost. //or so he thinks// It was taking a toll on his mind, he had enough bad memories as it is. He now added their names along with his father, to remember. Sometimes he hated his mind, looking for reason for all things that have happened in his life when most of the time there were non.

Leon sighed, he tried to clear his mind. Memories good and bad are nothing but trouble they cloud your mind, and why yes you can remember the good time, the lead into very painful ones. Like when he first met her............

Leon shook his head. "No,.......no not that memory, not again.

All the sudden the Kodiak stated to violently shake and Leon had trouble trying to keep it in the air.

"What's going on?" Leon exclaimed. He pressed a button on the console and screen lit up in a white light then he saw the horror. Huge projectiles fell form the sky with a sound of roaring thunder like from God himself. Leon was shocked, in a mere matter of moments New York city a once proud city was flatten. Leon was so shocked he couldn't say a word.

Back to top Go down

Post by PointBlank February 17th 2013, 02:30

//btw, "hijo" is pronounced "E-hoe"//

Origins

"... and thus concludes our lesson today. I hope you have a better understanding on the 7th dimension and on why it's so integral to the binding of our dimension and the upper worlds. We shall continue our lessons on string theory, and how it affects your life, every week on Tuesday. Leave a like if you enjoyed, and subscribe if you want more content like this. Please follow our vida, and have a good day!"

I was about to watch the next installment when my dad opened the door.

"Hijo, pack your oracle. We need to go."

I began to pack my essentials and the oracle.

"What's wrong padre?"

"We need to move again; they found us."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sizzle of the pan on the convection stove is always a comforting sound, but lately it hasn't been very effective at calming my nerves.

Being on the run for three years will do that to you.

"What's for dinner padre?"

"Spam."

"Spam is that nasty canned meat right?"

"I promise you'll like it. You washed your hands right?"

"I'm not catching sickness."

We sat down on the ground with our plates of spam. Cautiously, I took a bite.

"mmh... Es muy bueno!"

"I told you you'd like it."

We ate two cans of the stuff with our hands before my dad stood up.

"Hijo, it's time you learned how to shoot."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took four more years, but we eventually found a settlement in a wealthy area near the coastline of what used to be Venezuela, my birth country. My father struck a deal with the mayor to let us in. I didn't know what it was at the time; all I knew was no one was allowed to bother me and dad had to leave home often.

"Hijo, I need to go again."

He picked up his sidearm and holstered it.

"Dad... Padre, why are you always leaving; what does the mayor make you do?"

"He... makes me protect the town. A place like this, with running water, electricity and technology. It has so many people that want it, but not everyone can be here. The whole place would fall apart."

"Bigger cities used to exist, why can't that happen again?"

My dad sighed and knelt beside me.

"The world isn't like what it used to be, like what's on the oracle. Times have changed, people have changed. Being a murderer was once something you were despised for, now it's something you're expected to do just to get by."

"but..."

"Not now hijo," My dad interrupted, "I need to hurry; I'll cook your favorite meal when I get back."

"Spam doesn't taste very good when your father can't cook it because he di-"

My dad hugged me and said, "I'll be here until you don't need me anymore; then I'll die in my sleep."

Silence fell on the apartment as he left. I opened my bag and turned on the oracle.

"Today on classic warfare, we'll be learning about bullet ballistics..."

The door burst open.

"Andre! Get up now!"

By the time my best friend finished her sentence, I had my handgun pointed at her sternum.

"I almost shot you Sofie!"

"Your dad is in trouble. Get up!"

I got out of bed and pulled my pants up.

A voice in the bed groaned, "Where are you going baby?"

"I'll be back later Lola"

"Why were you sleeping with? Nevermind, let's go!"

After gathering my wasteland gear, I left with Sofie.

"What's wrong with dad?"

"He's been kidnapped, and I think they got my dad too."

"How did they kidnap the mayor?"

"I don't know that, but I have a good idea of where they are."

Sofie was always smart. She managed to outwit me regularly in chess, despite me having the oracle and therefore every chess strategy in the world. I would practice for days while she just went about life normally, and I would still lose to her. One time I almost had her, and I even took her queen. She, unfortunately, formulated her plan around this and check mated me two turns later. I was always amazed by her, how she managed to be so lusty, charming, and intelligent at the same time. Unfortunately, her dad only lets her out of the house for school and isn't very warm to the idea of visitors.

As she explained her theory on the location of our dads however, she truly shined. It was too complicated for me to understand very well, but basically her dad was doing business with bandits and didn't like the deal he got, so he sent my dad to take care of 'em. My dad gets captured, and her dad subsequently disappears.

They should be in a shanty town nearby.

We had snuck in here once before when we wanted to try to "further" our relationship, but her dad noticed she was gone and sent my dad to collect us before we got into the heart of the shanty town.

Needless to say, my dad was pleased with my work and her dad wasn't.

Using the same techniques as last year, we disguised ourselves as locals and used the password from her dad's office to get in.

Although, we hadn't been past the second gate before.

"What're you two doin'?"

"Whaddya mean?" I replied to the gatekeeper.

"Why were you two late back here?"

Sofie stated, "We got... lost on our way back through the forest."

The guard then realized she meant "We decided to have some fun before we came back."

He looked at me, and I scratched the back of my head while looking away.

"You two know there's a reason we can't have sex randomly right? There's not much of us, and inbreeding is a real problem. The boss has been a real ass about it since his grandson was born a couple months ago."

Then I whispered, "Don't worry, I'm steril"

"Oh, ur one of the lucky ones. fine then."

He waved us through.

Sofie tapped me and started walking. I followed her until we got to the back of a large building.

"This place smells like shit" I said.

"They don't have any toilets"

"oh..."

She broke the lock on a basement entrance, and we slunk in.

"You know Andre, if things go bad-"

I hugged her, "They won't."

We opened another door and then-

My wrists and neck hurt so bad...

Shit, where am I?

"I'm sorry Andre."

"Sofie?"

"You asshole, LET MY SON GO!"

"Dad?"

"Both of you, silence yourselves" ordered another voice.

My eyes opened to a machine gun that was attached to a pair of hands and pointed to my face.

"Sofie, why are you aiming that at me?"

"I'm sorry."

"Oh my god Sofie, shut the fuck up!"

"Don't talk to me like that Lola!"

I finally adjusted to the lighting.

We were in a dim basement that had a hanging lantern as its only light source. The walls were made of brick and the floor of cement. It smelled distinctly of mold and shit.

The mayor walked in

"Ladies, calm down."

"I swear to god I'll kill you!" My dad yelled.

I looked to my right to see my dad tied up in a chair that was nailed to the ground.

"Dad, you're bleeding."

"Now," the mayor started, "Where did you hide the oracle?"

"What? You did this to get the oracle?" I said.

"Yes, now where is it?" The mayor pressed.

Sofie kept apologizing the whole time, and Lola got annoyed.

"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Lola yelled as she hit Sofie in the back of the neck with her gun.

Immediately the mayor had Lola disarmed and against the wall by her neck.

"YOU'RE LUCKY I DON'T GUT YOU AND TWIST YOUR SMALL INTESTINE UNTIL YOU PASS OUT FROM SCREAMING!"

Lola could barely breath so the mayor dropped her.

"You bitch, the only reason you live is because you're a whore, and whores are useful for spying."

After she got her breath back, she stood up and grabbed her gun. Her neck was deep red where the mayor held her.

Dad said in a low voice, "I love you hijo."

With brute force alone, he ripped himself out of the wooden chair. The expression on his face was one I had never seen before; it had such intense rage as to make me believe that he would literally rip the mayor limb from limb. The splinters of the chair splitting flew through the room, and it now smelled of sweat, mold and shit.

The mayor tried to react, but my dad was instantly upon him, almost punching through his face, into the concrete floor. Each punch had the force of a runaway train and sounded like a punching bag being broken open. As the blood and sweat exploded from the mayor's face, I felt a tug on my bindings.

Then a deafening noise pierced the entire room accompanied by a burning light.

I was up from my chair and charging Lola without thought.

She aligned her sights in my direction, and another flash occurred, yet I heard nothing.

I had managed to stab Lola in the neck with her own blade.

The blood made a river from her neck and pooled on the ground.

I turned to see my dad bleeding out next to the mayor.

"Dad... DAD!"

Sofie grabbed my shoulder and yelled something.

"DAD! DAD I STILL NEED YOU!"

"go.. hijo....."

The whole room rushed back into my ears at once.

"Andre, we have to run!"

Sofie pulled me up as tears fell towards my dad.

We were walking to the exit stair when Sofie fell over.

"Sofie!?"

"She shot me trying to get you..."

"NO. Get up. You're fine. Get up. You'll be fine. no... no. MI QUERIDA NO!"

"I'm so... sss...."

More tears rained down as she went limp.

I set her down and picked up her gun.

From behind me I heard, "YOU... killed her... you PIECE OF SH-"

The room spun around me as I aligned the front post of the sights on the gun to the back post. The posts were hovering over the mayor's chest as he mouthed the word "of." He was standing with a shaking arm pointing a handgun in my direction. His clothes were drenched in dark red blood, and he was barely standing.

His face had sadness and anger in it as he mouthed the word "shit."

The room flashed brightly, and I went deaf for a moment.

It smelled like blood, sweat, gunpowder, and shit.
PointBlank
PointBlank
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 4393

Character sheet
Name: Arson
Rank/Position: N/A
Faction: None

https://www.youtube.com/user/PointBlankX79

Back to top Go down

Post by PointBlank February 18th 2013, 00:25

Chapter 1: Fate
Character: Andre
Setting: Nowhere, Virginia
October 24, 2181

The sun rose faintly in the distance.

Purple, then orange light passed over the horizon. The ground became illuminated with a warm glow, and each wet blade of grass sparkled brilliantly. A figure rose in the distance.

The clearing was now easily visible.

In the background was a large, blue pond, and the grass of the area was tan colored. Deep green forests covered the horizon in all directions.

The figure jumped into the pond, and swam hard for a full thirty minutes before coming back to shore. A defined male body dried himself off and got dressed.

The light now rose over a small hill, and cast upon Andre.

It had been two years since Venezuela, and he was now twenty-one. His dark skin and brown hair were still wet from the swim. His blue eyes cast over the nearby forest.

Andre opened his backpack and retrieved a hefty black box with an interactive holo-display. This was the oracle device, a repository of all information from the age of internet access. Not only did this device contain every non-duplicate piece of information that was stored on South American internet servers, but it had cataloged all of it to be easily searchable. Long ago, his grandfather entrusted it to him directly so that a mysterious foreigner couldn't get a hold of it. Andre has been using it as a learning device and multi-purpose tool ever since.

He patted the device gently.

"Where next?"

The oracle showed a display indicating a direction to move.

Andre had been travelling ever since his "shift" He wanted to find something new, but he didn't know what. Over his travels, he had become very worldly, and very fit. He had been to many prominent settlements; but, right now, he wanted to be nowhere. That's where he asked oracle to take him.

Fate had different plans however.

A small settlement presented itself through his travel. As Andre approached it, he examined his sidearm. It was based on a prominent design from a weapon manufacturer that managed to create an AR platform which combined the strengths of the AK and M4 platforms. The E-platform was one of the most successful in the final century of old civilization and for good reason.

With the help of the oracle, Andre had modified one of their best selling handguns into his own custom version with an armor black, cerakote finish. Although he only used it once as a manner of self defense, he has sufficient enough experience to be considered proficient.

He flipped the safety off and re-holstered it.

"What happened here?"

The area around the settlement had many foxholes, and most of the trees were pilfered with bullet holes. The smell of fire lofted throughout the area, but it was stagnant.

Andre called out to a sentry, "You guys look like you've had some trouble recently!"

The sentry lined up his sights and replied, "Might be that you're part of it!"

"Well, I don't know what exactly happened, but I'd be willing to bet that this kind of carnage was caused by a force many times larger than yours."

"What's that got to do with me lettin' you in?"

"If you guys can handle armies numbering in the hundreds, I'm sure that you can handle one man under surveillance."

"So I should let you in just because!"

Andre thought for a moment.

"No, but I bet I've got something to offer toooo-"

"It's Williamsburg, dunderhead."

"A dutch rooted word from the early 1600's, nice."

The sentry was dumbfounded for a moment, then he sent another sentry back into town.

"We're gonna disarm you before you enter."

"Totally understandable."

After being processed through security, Andre was brought to the mayor.

"Hello sir, my name is Andre. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Well that's a tone I haven't heard for years." He paused for a moment," If you think you can help us, you're wrong; you don't look much like the fighting type."

"You assume that your town needs a fighter."

Just then, the sound of thruster engines could be heard, and someone burst in the office.

"Sir, a third ship has arrived."

"I already told you how to handle these arrivals."

"Leon's returned."

//Any questions at this point? I will gladly answer them in the OOC thread.//
PointBlank
PointBlank
Recruit
Recruit

Level : 4393

Character sheet
Name: Arson
Rank/Position: N/A
Faction: None

https://www.youtube.com/user/PointBlankX79

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenbudda21 February 18th 2013, 19:42

Chapter 18: On Bored

Darius was badly shaken by that power he saw. Such strength, that type if weapon had to be the culprit to the world being like it was today. He didn't want to think about it, but such a force shouldn't belong to anyone...he shook the though. He had enough horrors in his mind, he didn't need another.

He turned and sat down. Looking at his slung, he tried to move his hand...still minimal movement. He tried to untie his daggers, it was difficult with only one hand but he eventually did it. He placed one by his side and held the other in his left hand...the one he still had movement in. He twirled it and twisted it. Spun it between each finger, having fun but making sure his dexterity hadn't parted from him. Then he put it in his right hand...he could grasp it...but not nearly enough. He sighed...he was practically useless until he was able to move again.

He sat the other dagger beside him and stared at the floor. Then, a large shadow appeared on the floor. He looked up and the massive armored man he had seen when he got on the vessel was standing and looking out the window. The man turned to sit. "Pardons." Darius said as he moved his daggers to his lap. The man didn't speak, but he sat down. They both sat their in silence. "My name is Hotep." The man didn't answer. Darius knew his name...he thought he had heard one of the men call him Haliflax? Heliflip? He couldn't remember.

He returned to his thoughts and began to tie his daggers back to his person...he struggled...badly. He gave up. He sighed, 'Damn Donald.' He thought, but Donald was his friend, he wouldn't blame Donald for his ability to not move fast enough.
Goldenbudda21
Goldenbudda21
Chairman
Chairman

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 18th 2013, 19:51

Chapter 17: Home
Setting: Kodiak, Williamsburg airspace
October 24, 2181

After the blast, everyone in the Panzer was quiet. Leon couldn't blame them, he also just wanted to alone and just reflect on everything. Leon was sitting in the captains chair, when the radar flashed. Leon looked over and saw that Williamsburg was only 5 minutes away. He pulled the radio down and clicked it on, "This is Leon, Willamsburg is 5 mins away go ahead and get everything ready."

Leon hung the radio up and began Kodiak's landing proceeders. I won't be long before they made it back to the city.

-5 mins later-

Leon landed the panzer with out much difficult. He opened the hatch and watched as everybody left the hold of the ship. As Leon stepped out he noticed a lot has changed, with more fortifications and even a few more houses. A lot of the town folks came to greet us and help unload the supplies.

“I need someone to help Daniel he is hurt pretty bad!” yelled Leon. Soon they got him out on a stretcher and hauled him off to the medic station. Soon, a man ran up to Leon.

“Leon, the Mayor wants to see you.” Said the man.
“The mayor?” asked Leon.
“Yes, sir Major Nelson is now our mayor.”
“I see, well I head there now.” Said Leon

The man nodded and ran back to help unload the panzer. Leon didn’t waste anytime making his way to the Governors Palace.

A soon as he walked in the room, the mayors eyes lit up. “Leon, my boy I trust your mission was a success?”

Leon just stood there, clinching his fist. He noticed the young man standing in the room with the mayor.

“Who’s this?” asked Leon
“This is….. what was your name again?” asked the mayor.
“Andre” said the young man.

The mayor nodded, then continued, “he wants to help us out here”. Leon looked him over, he wasn’t the strongest looking person but it did look like he knows how to handle himself.

“Names Leon, Leon Zhiorv, and I’m one last members of the Blue Hawks.”
“And he his the reason this town is still in one peace having saving this town twice in the same week.” Said the Mayor, laughing as he finished.

Leon smiled but it quickly died, he better go ahead and tell them about New York.

Leon sighed “New York was blown to hell and back, there is nothing left.”

Mayor was stunned “Was it the Germans?”
“No it was….. something else.” Said Leon
“My God” said the mayor, “what now?”

Leon thought it over then came up with a idea, “I’m going to find Tom and im going to start up the Hawks again.” Leon said proudly. Mayor was shocked at first, but nodded. “Your just like your father Leon.” Leon smiled and started to walk out but stopped in the doorway. He turned around, “You, should let him help you sir, he looked like he could take care of himself.” The Mayor nodded and Leon walk out of the building, looking for Tom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocknbaseball February 18th 2013, 21:44

Chapter 13: End of the Longest Day

The panzer jolted as it landed in the town center. The hatch opened and as John stepped outside he saw the residents of Williamsburg approaching them. Linda, Johnson and Rodriguez were behind him.

"Wooo, hey at least we're alive eh!" Rodriguez said as he got out of the panzer.

"You're damn right we're alive" said Johnson as he gave Rodriguez a high five. Linda turned towards John.

"So, are we staying here?" she asked him.

"I don't know." He looked at his surroundings. He saw the people of Williamsburg approaching Leon and Tom, asking all sorts of questions.

"So did you kill them all?"
"Is it true there're leader is a mutant?"
"I heard the damn russians are behind this, is it true?"
"Were they riding beasts?"

John laughed as he heard this remarks. The poor fools have no idea what happened, heck John has no idea what happened. Leon ignored these questions, then a man went up to him, said something, then Leon was off to the mayor's palace.

John saw Tom finishing a conversation with a women. The women left then John approached him.

"Hey Tom."

"Yea, what do you need?"

"Um, I was wondering, where can me and team stay, we don't have anywhere to go."

Tom thought for a moment. "I just heard from my friend that lots of new cabins were made for the civilians we brought. Im sure you can find an empty one, i'll tell the mayor you're staying, he wont mind."

"Thank you. Where are the cabins?"

"That way."

Tom pointed down one of the roads and John could see some small structures in the distance. He looked towards the group.

"Ok guys we got a place to stay, follow me so we can find an empty cabin."

"Finally we get to sleep!" exclaimed Rodriguez.

"Yes finally" thought John. They haven't slept since they first landed on Virginia a couple days ago and John was indeed tired.

John thought back to when he first got to Williamsburg when he saw the panzer land and unload civilians. Why did he ever volunteer to go to New York.

John didn't know it, but he possesses the same quality that his grandfather had. That humanitarian quality that possessed his grandfather to start the Liberators. The same quality that made his grandfather save Halifax, the same quality that made John go to New York.

"Wait, Halifax" thought John.

He looked around but didn't see him. What was he up to.

It didn't matter, thought John. He would see him again.

John found a cabin that was inhabited and quickly got to bed and laid down. John thought of what he had been through in New York, but most of all he thought of the Liberators. The people he failed, the people that right now are either enslaved or dead. A burning rage fueled up inside him.

He made a decision that he didnt care if it ended up killing him. He was going back to Miami. He was going to make every last one of the Bloodhounds pay. They are all going to burn.

And with this thought, he fell into a deep sleep.
Rocknbaseball
Rocknbaseball
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next